Seduced Aboard a Cruise Ship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She told me that in UK and Europe, people probably have even MORE affairs that we do in the US, but it is quite common, almost expected. Particularly among the rich and powerful. Affairs are just a way of life. Nobody usually get's hurt and we mostly just don't make a big deal of them.

It was a natural reaction and I had to ask whether she thought this applied to some, or a lot, or to most Europeans. Her opinion was that she thought it would be a lot. Not some, not all, but a lot. I was trying to think about where this was heading.

And just at that moment I realized that she had moved in very close to me, much closer than when we started to dance. I could feel her pressed against me. But it felt natural and I was enjoying the conversation. So, I looked right into her eyes and told her that she and Rob were obviously upscale and said it was really none of my business, but if I asked, which category would you and Rob be in, smiling as I said it.

She had baited me perfectly. Her answer sprung the trap precisely. She said that she and Rob had been married over 30 years, but that I didn't have to ask because she would just tell me. Not until after we got home did I realize she had me boxed in and wasn't going to take a chance on having me steer the conversation any way other than the way she wanted.

She continued without interruption and nearly blew me away by saying they have each had an affair; several affairs to be more exact. She waited for me to react. I had no words, no expression and didn't know what to say.

OMG—where is this going? But any talk about sex always raises my interest by a factor of 100, not to mention my body temperature and my blood flow. I just HAD to follow up.

I needed to ask her how they know, do they tell each other, do they get angry or fight? How do they get past it?

She just told me that sometimes their friends will make comments, like my first wife and I did when we kidded our friends about knocking each other's wives up. She said someone will say they'd like to get in someone else' knickers, or some women would like to get a man in bed. And she continued that, often enough, they just say to each other to go ahead if you must. The difference is that they are not kidding. It's like giving a green light.

Well, now she had my full attention. Not to mention that I was bulging almost out of my pants. She had me cold and she knew it. This is UNBELIEVABLE. I cannot stop this conversation at this point. I am completely hooked.

I asked her if they ever were angry or jealous or threaten divorce and she said that in the UK it was just another fling. They were used to people having their little flings and then said she and Rob had no secrets. She said it made her horny as heck if she knew Rob had been with someone else and that if he knew she was, that he couldn't keep his hands off her for weeks.

HOLEY MOLEY—she is telling me they are swingers, not knowing that we are. Or maybe she had an idea. I just didn't know. But she was about to finish the trap and asked me if I had ever had or would ever have any other woman other than Katie.

I am not sure how to answer. Lynn is so attractive, so sexy, and wearing those tight leather pants. I'm about to burst at the seams. I was so hard, and if she had touched me I think I would have cum right in my pants. Damn—this was hot. She is all but ASKING us if we want to be with them. What should I say?

What I did say was to tell her that Katie and I started a relationship with one other couple over a year ago. I told her that our sex life had slowed down and bottom line we were looking for ideas to spice it up when we met a couple in a chat room. They had been swingers for over 20 years and been with many other couples, and I told her that any women that had been with lots of men had always turned me on. And even Katie was intrigued that Bob had many other women. I told her how we met them socially several times, then asked them to be our first ever exchange of spouses. I told her that we have been with them every week ever since—but ONLY that one couple.

Lynn just gasped. Then she blurted that she would never have guessed that. [Maybe she did and maybe she didn't—but it wouldn't have mattered at that point.] Then she told me that she was afraid to say at first, but now that I told her about us, she said she and Rob had more than a few other partners, maybe 40, but spread over nearly 40 years. OMG—she hit my hot button! By now all I was thinking is I wanted to have Lynn right then. She had me so hot, so easily, and I am so vulnerable, especially knowing Lynn had an active past—and for no reason that I can cite—maybe all those magazines I read as a teenager-that has always been a turn on for me.

I asked her what she was thinking.

She told me Rob had told her that the moment he first saw Katie that he thought she was hot, and super sexy. He said he would just love to get to know us—and Lynn said that meant knowing us enough to have sex with her. She said all Rob had talked about that day was how they could have us. They had spent the better part of two days trying to get our attention and what to say and how to seduce us. Well—it worked! That was the exact moment I knew they were going to be our second couple ever. The moment I knew Lynn and I would alone, in bed, and having sex. And I thought of Katie and Rob, and the size of his shoes, and wondered how that might turn out.

All I could do at that moment is to confess to Lynn that she had me so hot right now, all I can think about is being with her. I'll need to talk to Katie. If she wants to, then let her and Rob go to our room and we can go to yours—if that's OK with you two. She smiled.

Rob and Katie swung by, and Rob took Lynn out on the dance floor. Katie just said that Rob was something else. I had no idea what he had said to her if anything.

I told Katie that Lynn and Rob had planned this meeting and that the bottom line is they are swingers, and she practically asked us if we wanted to.

What I didn't know is that Katie had already thought about this, dancing with Rob and feeling his moves, and seeing Lynn get me on the dance floor. And Katie told me the next morning that while Rob was dancing with her she was thinking about Rob and was already getting damp. But I didn't know that until the next morning. I knew only that I had just told Katie they wanted us.

Katie said, "what do YOU think?"

I said, "when Lynn was telling me about them on the dance floor, I almost came in my pants."

Katie said—"sounds like you have already decided. I think we should do it—they look like a lot of fun".

I suggested that she take Rob to our room and in a few minutes Lynn and I will go to their room. Let's both put up the "Do Not Disturb" signs on the rooms so no one is surprised by a walk in. And let's you and I meet back up here, in the bar, when you finish—maybe in a couple or 3 hours. The bar will be closed but we can still meet here and that way no one will be disturbed. All Katie did was take my hand and clench it, then leaned into me and gave me a long kiss. Rob and Lynn came off the dance floor and Katie took Rob right out for the next song. Sometime during that dance, they quietly left the dance floor. No one except Lynn and I even noticed. Lynn and I sipped our drinks for several minutes, then she left, and I signed the bar chit and left a couple of minutes after she did.

FRED DESCRIBES HIS SEDUCTION

When I got to Lynn's room, the first thing I saw was "Do Not Disturb", so I knocked, and she opened the door. She was already undressed and wearing one of those white terry cloth ship robes they furnish. I entered, and we locked the door. She put her arms around me and kissed me, first softly, then more passionately as I responded. In a few seconds I felt that wonderful feeling of blood flowing to my penis as it started to harden. She unbuttoned my shirt and between both of us removing clothes I was soon down to just my underwear as she opened the closet and handed me the other robe. I put that on, and we just stood there, and I reached inside her robe and put my arms around her naked back, and pulled her into me, then opened the front of my robe and she opened hers and as her breasts were pressed against my chest we stood there locked in a deep kiss. In another second our tongues were touching, and we were swaying. I felt her surrender completely.

We moved to the bed and dropped our robes. She was completely naked, and slender, and beautiful. I took of my shorts and we climbed into bed, pulling the top sheet over us. The next 3 hours were INCREDIBLE. We were both naked, kissing, using our hands all over each other's body; softly touching and sliding and rubbing. I slid my head down a little and softly started kissing her breasts. She moaned softly which was erotically encouraging. Still kissing her breasts, I moved one hand down and just used my fingertips on her thighs, moving closer and closer until she finally just reached down, grabbed my hand and moved right onto her mound. OMG—she was literally dripping. So wet! So smooth, shaved completely smooth. I softly moved my finger, up and down, and touched her clit gently, then backed off and slipped my finger inside her part way, repeating this process until she was just rolling her head back and forth. Then I moved my mouth down to her and kissed her softly, right on her clit, as my lips took her between them and I slowly, deliberately sucked her clit into my mouth, flicking my tongue over the end of it.

There was no hurry, no time limit, no urgency. I knew she probably had way more experience than me and was determined not to disappoint her. I repeated this process, occasionally moving back up to kiss her breasts, then back down to business. Her breathing got deeper and deeper, and as it did I used both hands, one on each side, to open her wider, giving her a couple of long tongue licks before clamping my lips back on her clit. She exploded into a SENSATIONAL orgasm, a long long orgasm. She was bucking her hips; using her hands on the back of my head pushing my face deeper into her and I just kept sucking that clit and flicking my tongue over it. Her orgasm was barely subsiding when it started all over again, more intense than the first one. As she hit the peak, I moved my head up to her face and started deeply kissing her, while reaching down with my hand and inserting first one finger, then two, then three, then four. It was so easy, she was so open, so wet. As she became filled inside from my fingers, we continued kissing and I could feel her squirming, could feel her flooding herself with her own juices, could feel her body quivering, and she spread her legs wide open and I slipped in my thumb and got in all the way up to my last knuckle. One little push and I might have got my whole fist in her. I should have tried but by then I was so excited all I wanted to do was to slip inside her and cum.

With Bob and Carol, we had those three social meetings, getting to know and trust them because we knew that we wanted our first time to be without condoms. We had agreed we both wanted to feel the complete, natural experience; and we did. Now here we are: I am in bed with a woman I've just known a few hours, and her husband is in bed (I am assuming) with my wife and the subject of condoms NEVER EVEN CAME UP! Looking back, it might not have been the smartest thing we ever did, but this UK couple was so first class it never even occurred to us that they would be the type to run around with any STDs. And we were both so used to sex without condoms, I know I never thought to mention it to Katie, nor her to me. In fact, neither Katie nor I had ever used a condom with anyone. So here I am, about to have total unprotected sex with this woman, a woman whose sexual history had been frequent and varied and her time with me dated back less than 3 hours, and we are in her bed, in her room and all I want to do is get inside her body. And I just didn't care about anything else, nothing in the world, not even Katie at that moment. Only Lynn, and her wonderful sexy body just enjoying every second of it.

Feeling my hand so large at her entrance, I could feel her moving to get the best position, and as I was kissing her again, she started squirming very fast.

She whispered, "DO ANYTHING"!!

I couldn't stand it another second. I pulled my hand slowly away, climbed over her and slid right into her warm, wet, eager womanhood. I realized that she was most definitely not tight and was glad that she had already had several orgasms. I just LOVED the feeling of slipping inside her, she was softly cooing in pleasure, and she was totally wet, and it didn't take very long before I felt my body quiver, and I started to cum inside her. OMG—what a wonderful moment that was. It was one of the very best orgasms in my life—no doubt caused by the heat of the moment, the surprise of being in bed with her, wondering how many men had been there before and not caring, just turned on by the thought, and all I wanted in that moment was to feel our bodies quiver. I could hear her cooing sound change as she felt me cumming inside her. She pushed her hips into me, getting me as far as she could—and the two of us had a blissful, wonderful, memorable moment of complete intimacy.

From there it gets blurry. I know we cuddled for a few moments, while I recovered from my orgasm. Our bodies were locked together, skin on skin. I couldn't even tell you everything we did the next 2 hours, but she had several massive orgasms and eventually I came inside her again. Finally, we were both totally SPENT. I kissed her, and got dressed and told her good night, see you in the morning; and slipped out of her room headed back to the bar to meet Katie.

KATIE DESCRIBES HER SEDUCTION

We got into my room and I put the sign on the door. We kissed and then both of us undressed and got into bed, but Rob didn't remove his shorts until he was under the top sheet. I was already excited, and eager. He seemed totally into me as he leaned over and kissed me. We were kissing and using our hands in our first-time exploration of each other's bodies. It was during that when I reached down and touched him, and I felt how HUGE he was. The shoe story was correct. He was going to be my forth man EVER, but he was far bigger than Bob, bigger than Fred, and bigger than my first husband—by a LOT. I didn't have a ruler, only my experience with the 3 men in my life up until tonight. All I knew is that he was VERY LARGE, like a huge sausage. I wasn't sure I would be able to fit him inside me. But I knew I wanted to.

He of course knew how unusually large he was, and I learned slowly that he had the experience to be very very careful with a woman so as not to scare them, or hurt them, or turn them off. He just used his large hands to massage my body, pay attention to my breasts which I love, and I let him know it. He used his mouth on me and eventually his fingers, slowly, gently helping me open wider and feel my sex engorging, dilating, getting ready to accept him. It was probably over an hour when I felt I was dilated enough and ready to FEEL him inside me. He was very gentle, first just touching me outside my labia, letting me get used to the feeling. I finally used my hips to slide up and lock my outer lips against him and feel him push inside. Then I just took him, little by little. Each small increase caused new sensations. It felt so good. He never pushed or hurried. It was up to me to take him in as I felt an entire new thrill with every move. I don't remember how long it took, it seemed like an hour but was probably just a few minutes, but once he was completely inside I felt like I just lost my virginity all over again. The feeling was INCREDIBLE, awesome, delightful, wonderful, strange but I knew I wanted him inside of me; FOREVER I hoped. Almost as soon as he moved, even a little, every nerve ending inside of me came to life and swelled up, and I had a HUGE orgasm. I fell in love with the that feeling of fullness.

I thought his tip was probably just lightly touching the outer side of my cervix, which is surrounded by very sensitive nerve endings and extremely pleasurable. My orgasm seemed to go on and on and on and then he started slowly thrusting, just a little until I could feel him start to cum inside me. It felt so warm, he was in so deep and I was stuffed so tight that there was no place for his cum and it almost immediately started to squish out and run down my thigh and onto the bedsheets. I thought he must have cum a lot but was in unfamiliar territory.

I climaxed again, completely. My body was nearly shaking. Even my face felt like little pin pricks of ecstasy. My entire body was lost in the moment. I had never imagined how utterly fantastic the feeling of being totally filled would be. Some of my girlfriends had told me about larger men, but Rob was huge. I've had many orgasms with the 3 previous men in my life and many more using vibrators and masturbating. But NOTHING like this. This was incredible, and I didn't want it to end.

We explored each other for several hours, and I had such fun getting him back inside me and feeling him cum inside me a second time. It felt so much better than all those things I had read long ago in my sister's magazines. No other feeling had ever had matched this. I felt so full, so stretched, but I knew this was a feeling I wanted again and again. In that moment I wanted it to last forever. After he stopped throbbing, he started to use his fingers and mouth and tongue, and I went into orgasm heaven which is a term I use when the orgasms are near continuous. I've only been there a few times in my life, but I loved every blessed second of it. At the end, both of us were completely spent and we nearly fell asleep in total exhaustion. But he did eventually manage to get up and dressed and said he was going back to his room if the sign was gone.

I was so grateful that we had met them and that it had worked out with us together. Absolutely the best I've ever felt. And I was sure I'd have him again.

FRED'S SEDUCTION SUMMARY

Katie cleaned up as much as she could, dressed and met me up in the bar which was almost totally dark and empty. I got up as she approached, and I looked at her and could see she was nearly wiped out. We stood there for a moment just hugging, then kissing. Finally, I asked her how it was. Her word—UNBELIEVABLE!

We had three days left on our cruise and spent our time almost entirely with them. We'd meet for breakfast, let the stewards clean our rooms, then swap wives for an hour, then meet in the sun lounge. Same after lunch. After dinner, we'd eventually swap again; three times each day. Often the girls would have multiple orgasms, the men usually one, and on occasion two. It was a stupendous 3 days. We'll likely never see them again, but it was a little over 3 days of total lust. We didn't mind being seduced at all.