Seduced at Walmart

Story Info
This is the story of how a good deed turned into sex.
1.7k words
4.2
10.9k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a warm summer day in June. I needed some groceries, so I drove to Walmart.

My name is Tobey, I am a white man who lives in a small town in the American South. I retired recently. I reached 62 and decided I'd been in the rat race long enough. I figure most folks wait too long to retire. By the time they file for social security, they are too old, and too out of shape to have any fun. I decided not to be that guy.

Not only am I young and retired, I look even younger than I am. In fact, I sometimes have trouble convincing movie theater ticket-sales people and hamburger places that I really qualify for the senior citizens discount.

Sometimes I get it, sometimes I don't. One thing is for certain, you have to ask for it.

On the other hand, I am now about to tell you a story about something I got that I did not ask for and did not expect. It was a little raunchy and unexpected, but I loved it. It's my story of getting seduced at Walmart.

For as long as I can remember, people approach me asking for help and favors. Guess I look friendly, and trustworthy. I guess I come across as a nice guy who women feel comfortable around.

As I mentioned, it was hot outside. Humid more than anything. It was 87 or so, and I was wearing cut-off jean shorts and flip flops with a short sleeve shirt with the top button unbuttoned. It sounds kind of effeminate, but I'd just gotten a pedicure the day before, and I wanted to show my feet off. I've learned well-taken care of feet are a big deal to women. I wore a pair of sandals to a dental appointment recently. Several of the women in the waiting room noticed how good my feet looked. The dental assistant was hot, and said, "wish my husband would get a pedicure. Being in bed with my sexy husband all night is great, but it's like sleeping with an animal with sharp claws."

Meanwhile back at Walmart, you never know who you'll run into, or to what degree they'll be undressed on a hot day. In a nutshell, people feel free to dress wildly and shall we say provocatively at Walmart. The hotter the day, the hotter the women are.

A few weeks ago I was shopping for ice cream. A young lady was getting ice cream, too. She closed the freezer door at Walmart just as I stepped up to it. Our eyes met. I loved her long, big breasts. Her tits were hanging out of her bikini top nearly down to her nipples. It was a hot moment at the freezer door. What a sight! She was brave to show so much skin in a public place. The girl wore short shorts over her bikini bottoms, but you could see the black bottoms pretty well under the white shorts. It was sexy.

On this visit I am walking toward the Walmart entrance, and an older woman is coming out near me pushing a cart loaded down with bottled water. She asked me to help put the water in her trunk. I grab it. It is heavy as hell. I put it in her car. But incredibly--she did not thank me at all. This pissed me off. This is not the Southern way. We generally thank people for helping us here for even the smallest thing.

I get ready to walk into the store, merely chalking the experience up to one rude woman not appreciating my help.

She then comes up real close to me and whispers the same thing again, 'I live alone." The good samaritan in me figures she is trying to make me feel sorry for her. But that is not why she told me she lived alone. She was a horny 65 year-old, a mildly attractive white lady, with short red hair with pretty blue eyes. Her name was Lillian. Turns out she just moved down here from upstate New York. Bought the old Johnson place, a house and some land out on Pine Creek Road, she told me.

We were talking about that beside her car. I was not attracted to her at first. I guess I thought she was too old for me. I generally seek women ten years younger than me. In fact, years ago when I was married for several years--my wife was 12 years younger than me.

As I talked to Lillian a loud noise distracted me. I think some teenager quickly pulled out of the parking lot, and the noise of the tires spinning on the pavement grabbed my attention.

When I looked back at Lillian she had unbuttoned 3 buttons on her dark red blouse. I could see a beautiful chest and her deep cleavage. Nice view. No bra either. Good tan, even on her chest. Again she said, "I live alone." Finally, I got it.

She was suddenly attractive to me. Showing some skin gets me every time, I guess. I had not thought about her sexually before that moment. I started to see her as a brave, liberal woman, who might even lay out nude on her land. Her tan was so even and good. She might be a wild and fun woman to get to know.

I said, "need me to unload your water at your home?" She said, "hell yeah, hop in you handsome man."

We drove about 8 or 10 miles out in the country from the store. It was a well-maintained 10-acre farm, with a small pond and some deep woods behind it. Doctor Norm Johnson, who built it back in 1975 had used the place as kind of a weekend home. No pesky neighbors out that way behind what was now Lillian's property. We could do anything unmolested, I figured. How perfect.

I carry the water into her house from the car, and put a few bottles in the refrigerator.

Lillian showed me the house, I saw some family pictures in the hall during the grand tour of the place. It was an upscale log cabin with plenty of fireplaces, etc. She had two grand-daughters, who lived in a town about an hour away, I found out. They are 18 and 20 years old, I learned. I looked at their photos on the wall as Lillian walked into another room. They were sexy-looking, but were conservatively dressed in the pictures I saw. Not showing much, they were buttoned up to the neck in most of the photos.

Lillian said, "come in to the bedroom a minute Tobey, I need to show you something." I walked in there and she had stripped naked. Lillian had a great body, double Ds and a cleanly-shaved pussy. It was great. We had some afternoon delight, you might say. Lillian sprayed whip cream on her tits. I licked it off. Then she sprayed it on her pussy. I slowly licked it off. Lillian loved it.

Then we had some great sex just like I like it, with the woman on top. She gave me a great blow job to boot.

Lillian said, "you really like sex, aye?" I told her I did. "What about with younger women, Tobey"? Seemed like a trick question to see if I was going to cheat on my new lover. But I was honest about it. I told her younger women were good, even if they were not as experienced. I said sex with younger ladies was not very likely for me now at age 62.

Lillian said she was not so sure about that. She kept talking about her grand-daughters getting old, and how strictly her daughter and son-in-law had raised them. The getting old comment confused me. I thought that was strange. As I understood it, they were only 18 and 20. "Not old in age, silly----too old to be virgins," Lillian said. I said, "oh, okay."

"You are just the man to give them some sexual training," she said. I was floored, what a wild and hot idea, I thought. But I told her I did not know about fucking the girls. It felt wrong big time. Felt illegal. Seemed like jail bait, what if Lillian was an under-cover cop or something.

Turns out Lillian was under cover, all right, under the cover most of the night, but she was no cop. Maybe a nympho, though.

Lillian said she would get the girls on the pill and pay me in cash and sex favors to teach them sex skills. "Where would the deeds go down, " I said. "Out by the pond. They love to skinny dip there. Your students will be here this weekend to visit, are you game, Tobey?"

I told Lillian "if you skinny dip with us and arrange the sexual sessions with them, I'll do it. But you've got to be here to settle them down, and get them to accept your idea."

She said, "don't worry about that, as innocent as they seem sexually, they badly want to get laid. Told me many times."

So the weekend came, and so did I. By the way, I used condoms to teach them safe sex, too. It was sunny and warm, 82 degrees, a great day to lay out in the sun, go skinny dipping, and make real women out of these girls, so-to-speak.

It went well. I was very gentle and patient with them. Linda was an 18-year-old redhead, and Joyce was a 20-year-old blonde babe. They did not freak out at all. Enjoyed it, really. It seemed to me they had read about sex for years and prepared for the big day for ages.

I had forgotten how tight young pussy was, at first. It took me back to a better time in my life. It was exciting for us all. Lillian showed them how to do some fun stuff, too. Now they are ready for life and sex and we both helped get them there.

As time went on, I saw them quite often at Lillian's house skinny dipping and tanning by the pond. Soon enough they had college aged boyfriends there, too. The girls were confident, and more sure of themselves.

I moved in with Lillian in her log cabin. So far, so good. She is one hot granny with some wild ideas. When she said "do what you want with me," she meant it big-time. I am so happy now.