Seduced by an Experienced Woman Ch. 12

Story Info
Another photo session at Carol's.
4k words
4.43
18.8k
4
0

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as I sat Ann's rocker down she pulled me into her arms kissing me over and over, "That was so hot!" She pulled me to the floor. "Did you see the look on their faces when I told you to strip! I've never done anything like that! My panties are soaked! Fuck me, Fred! Right now, I want you in me right now!" She pushed me on my back, pulled her skirt up to her waist, pulled her panties to one side and mounted me.

I looked into her eyes and saw raw sexual desire. We kissed as she bounced on my cock. "Do it, Freddy! Fuck me hard!" She was panting as she arched her back. I leaned to my left and she rolled effortlessly on to her back; wrapped her legs around my waist as she urged me on with her ankles. "Harder, Freddy! Fuck me harder!"

"Ann!" I pleaded, "Slow down, I can't take it!"

She stopped her frantic pace, held my head in her hands and kissed me long and slow. "I don't want you to, Freddy. You are starting training tomorrow. We may not fuck for a while. I want it hard and fast, I want you to pound my pussy with everything you've got. "Fuck me, Freddy! As hard as you can!" She dug her ankles into my ass as she pulled my lips to hers; her fingers frantically gripped my shoulders as she bit my neck!

"Don't leave a mark." I moaned half in pain, half astonished at her ferocity.

"You're mine, you fucker, you'll wear my mark if I want you to!" I think she was serious! "Grind my pussy!" She demanded. I began making slow circular stirring motions inside her pussy as I rubbed her with the base of my cock. "Can you feel it, fucker!"

Her clit was as big and as hard as it had ever been. "I can!"

'That's you, Freddy! Making me so hot I can't stand it. Fuck me again, give me all you've got. I want to feel your hot cum as deep inside me as possible."

I started thrusting again, gaining speed at her urging until I couldn't stop. One last thrust and my balls got so tight I was afraid they might cramp up! Her pussy clamped down in one frantic grasp as she pleaded, "Give it to me, Freddy!"

Exhausted, I slumped against her. She stroked my head and neck and cooed, "There, there Freddy. Did Annie tucker you out! You're not done, lover, you've still got work to do."

I raised my head and looked at her glowing face. This sex mad woman that I didn't even know a month ago wanted me! She could have been my babysitter when I was a toddler, she was married well before I started high school and she wanted me! She did things with me that I had never even read about and she just called me "lover!" Was she falling in love? Was it all just a game with her? One thing was crystal clear! I was falling in love. I kissed her smiling lips and pushed away. Kneeling between her sticky thighs I pulled her cum soaked panties off and gazed at her messy pussy. "What are you waiting for, lover! Eat me! Eat that nice creamy mess you made! Eat mama!"

I didn't need a second invitation. I began by licking her thighs and worked my way into her crotch. As I approached her dripping pussy she rolled me onto my back and mounted my face. "Does Freddy like it when mama fucks his face?"

I mumbled my approval. I was addicted to the feel and taste of our combined juices. "Suck my clit!" She demanded breathlessly. I licked and nibbled and sucked until she trembled and pulled back collapsing on my chest. She sighed, "Oh, baby, you know what I like!"

I rolled to one side and she rested her head on my chest. I stroke her hair and wondered, "Could we be falling in love?" Time seemed to stand still until she began kissing cheeks and chin devouring all the juices that coated my face! Then she broke the spell, "You better take a quick shower, Freddy. Carol wants us to drop by this evening. I think she wants to take some more pictures."

"What about you?

"I'm OK, except for my panties. They're a mess! I'll just go without." I always wondered if women ever wore nothing under their skirts. Now I knew, at least one didn't seem to care!

As I showered Ann wrote down instructions for my exercises, as we left for Carol's she slipped the note under their door. "What's that?" I demanded.

"You'll find out tomorrow morning!"

On the way to Carol's, we talked about Ann's long term investment goals. She wanted to be able to retire by the time she was fifty-five and live on her investments. She was concerned she wouldn't have the time to manage her properties. I told her there were companies that could do that for her.

As we walked into Carol's studio she threw me a navy blue Speedo. "I need one more shot for next week's Sunday insert! Put this on and meet us in back!"

I walked back to Ashley's makeup room to change. She was unpacking some supplies.

"Carol wants me to change into this swimsuit."

"OK." She continued putting the supplies away.

I hesitated, unsure what to do.

"What are you waiting for? Ashley laughed, "Are you shy?" She finished putting the supplies away. "It's all yours, Fred." She laughed again as she walked out.

There was no door on the room so I stood to one side and changed into the Speedo.

As I walked into the studio Carol and Ashley were setting up the lights. There was a large picture of a beach scene set as a backdrop. "Over here, Fred. Bring that beachball and stand here." She pointed to a spot on the floor.

Ashley went back to the makeup room as Carol adjusted the lights. Ann stood behind the camera and watched.

Carol explained the shot, "Turn a little to your left, Fred. Hold the ball like you are catching it. A little higher, we need to see the swimsuit. That's it! Hold that pose." She looked directly at me and scowled. "Shit!" She exclaimed.

What's wrong?" Ann wondered.

"Ashley!" She yelled. "Fred is too hairy! He needs a trim."

"Send him in here!"

Carol turned to Ann, "Take Fred in there and have Ashley shave him from his knees to his neck! And don't get that swimsuit wet!"

"Everything? Is that necessary?"

"Everything that isn't covered by that swimsuit!"

"Including his arm pits?"

"Of course!"

"They didn't even consult me!"

Ashley had a large beach towel draped over the reclining makeup chair. She was preparing her tools; an electric trimmer and a straight razor! "Take the suit off, Fred, and have a seat!"

"What!?" I gasped.

"Don't be bashful, Frederick!" Ann scolded. "Carol has already seen you, Caitlyn and Branna saw you this afternoon, you're going to be naked with nine or ten other guys at the ball. Besides, Ashley will be there too so she is going to see you sooner or later."

Ashley tried to reassure me, "I've shaved a lot of models, Fred. Both men and women. I'll be gentle." Her tone was maternal, like a mother cajolling a reluctant child. Ann used it on me; now Ashley was doing it too.

You would think that I would have lost at least a little of the shame I felt when I exposed myself to another woman but each new experience was still exciting and I was starting to like it.

"There really isn't much to worry about on your chest, Fred. Just two or three wild hairs on your nipples." She dabbed shaving cream on my nipples and expertly shaved them off.

"Let's get a look at your crotch."

Ann giggled, "Spread'm, Freddy!"

"His bush is really thick, Ann! How much do you want me to take off?" They were discussing my pubic hair like it was my sideburns or maybe a new hairstyle and they weren't even consulting me! "Should I take it all off?"

"Absolutely not, Mom!"

"What!" I instinctively covered my crotch with my hands as I sat bolt upright! "You never said Ashley was your mother!"

"I guess I didn't, sorry. It shouldn't make any difference."

Ashley patted my shoulder like a mother trying to calm an upset child. "It's all right, Fred. Does it really make a difference?"

"Yes! It does!"

"Why, Fred? We're all adults."

"But you're Ann's mom! I didn't want to meet you like this."

"I'm sorry, Fred." Ann was genuinely contrite. I never should have surprised you like that.

Forgive me?"

I could see by the twinkle in her eye that she knew she'd hurt me and it might have been planned! I closed my eyes and sighed. "Yes." I was angry and hurt and ashamed and I still couldn't bring myself to go against her wishes.

"Fred?" Ashley patted my shoulder again. "I guess it's partly my fault too. I thought you knew that Ann and I and Carol all belong to a small group of women who practice CFNM."

"CFNM?"

It stands for Clothed Female Naked Male. It's a form of Femdom."

"Femdom?" I was getting a crash course in female supremacy.

"We believe that women should take the lead in a relationship, especially sexually. No man should have to guess what a woman wants sexually and no woman should neglect her husband's needs! When men are naked it's easy to see what they need, understand?"

"I guess, I was just surprised, that's all."

"And that wasn't right, Fred... Ann, you should be ashamed of yourself!"

"Yes, Mom, You're right again." I could tell that Ann's mother was the "queen" in her family.

"You'll see, Fred. My husband, Carl was reluctant at first too. Now he's comfortable being naked at home all the time. Even when I'm not home! You'll see when you come over for dinner. You'll both be naked and it won't be any problem at all!"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Now, where were we?'

"I don't think Fred should be as bare as a baby, Mom."

"What is taking so long?" Carol shouted from the studio.

"Don't get your panties in a bunch, this is a delicate process." Ashley shot back.

"Delicate? Or are you enjoying yourself too much?"

Ashley ignored Carol's last comment. "So, how about we leave his bush about three-quarters of an inch long and then shave the edges?"

"Sounds good to me, what about you, Fred, is that OK?"

I didn't really have a choice and I knew it! "If that's what you want, Ann."

Ashley added the largest guard to the electric trimmer and took the ends off my hair; she worked very close to my penis. The vibrations from the trimmer started to have an effect. I grimaced as I got harder and harder.

"It's OK. Fred. It will be easier to shave your shaft if you are hard." Ashley confided. "I really should shave your shaft, Fred, so Ann won't get any hair in her teeth when she sucks you!"

"Mother!"

"Don't pretend to be innocent, Ann! I know you like to suck cock!"

When she was finished with the trimmer Ashley turned to her daughter, "Should I lather him up or do you want to do it?"

"You do it, Mom." Now I was a little confused, this was awfully close to having sex!

Especially if I came. I hoped that fucking Ann earlier would help me keep from

embarrassing myself.

Ashley applied a lather and then shaved first one section and then another. She made me turn over to shave my ass. "Isn't that under the swimsuit?" I pointed out.

"It is but it will be nicer for Caitlyn and Branna." Ann explained.

"Who are they?" Ashley wanted to know.

"They are Fred's neighbors. They will be helping me train Fred for the contest."

"Why didn't you ask me to help?"

"They live right across the hall, you're too far away, it's easier."

"Do you think you have enough time to get him ready." They talked candidly about the contest like I wasn't even there. And, I was the one that was going to be doing the shooting!

"I hope so but if not it will be good practice. Are you and Daddy entering?"

"I wouldn't miss it! We will shoot for accuracy for sure. He's lost a little in the distance department."

When my butt was shaved from my balls to the top of my crack Ashley got a hot towel and

wiped off all the remaining lather. She got some lotion and asked Ann, "May I?"

"Of course!"

"Freddy," Ann informed me, Mama's going to apply some lotion and powder so you don't chafe, OK?"

"Sure."

"Would you like me to check his muscle tone?" She asked. I detected an air of excitement in her voice.

"Would you please!"

"Freddy. Mama's going to check the muscle tone of your sphincter, just do as she says."

"What else could I do?" I thought, helplessly.

"This lotion might be a little cool, Fred." She applied it from my balls to the top of my crack and all over my butt cheeks. When I thought she was done she began to massage my asshole! "Just relax, Fred, I'm going to slip my finger just inside your butt. When I do I want you to clench down as hard as you can for as long as you can. OK?"

As embarrassed as I was it felt so good I didn't want it to stop. Her finger slipped easily past my relaxed sphincter and I clenched down as she counted, "One thousand one, one thousand two, one thousand three... " Pretty good, Fred you made eight whole seconds!

She turned to Ann, he'll have to work up to twenty to have any chance!"

"Aren't you done yet?" Carol yelled impatiently.

"Almost," Ashley yelled back. "Roll over, Fred!" She began lathering my cock which was still hard and begging for relief. Ann just watched her mother work not objecting at all. She grabbed the tip of my cock between her index and fuck you finger and holding it tightly with her thumb said, "Hold still, Fred, we don't want to have to go to the emergency room!."

I closed my eyes, took a deep breath and froze up not wanting to move a muscle!

Ashley released her iron grip, "All done!" She got another warm towel to clean up any remaining lather then applied lotion to my cock and balls. She powdered my crotch and deadpanned, "Put your swimsuit on, Carol is waiting."

The actual photographs only took about five minutes. I got dressed and as we were walking out Ashley asked, "Are the girls having dinner with their father Wednesday?"

"If he doesn't back out again."

"Why don't you two stop by for dinner, Fred and Carl can meet. Maybe we can have a practice contest!"

"Mother! You're incorrigible!"

"I know what I like."

As Ann and I drove back to my place I asked her about the note she left for the girls earlier.

"It's just a short list of instructions about your training. Nothing too involved. I think I already explained the first exercise, the flutter. Do you remember what I said?"

"Sure, that one is easy enough: I squeeze my pelvic floor muscles rapidly ten times then rest for thirty seconds. I do that a total of ten times. That's one set. There is a ten minute rest period between sets"

"That's right, Freddy!"

"Then why do I need a trainer?"

"To make sure you do the exercises!

"You don't trust me?"

"I trust you, Freddy, but remember they will also help you get used to being naked with different women. When the ball rolls around you'll see. Most of the women there will be strangers to you. You need to practice being naked!"

"During the rest period what should I do?"

"They'll let you know. Wash some dishes, vacuum their rug, maybe clean their bathroom. It's up to them!"

"Anything else?"

"I did tell them to leave a note telling you what time to be ready. And one more thing, They will inspect your apartment to make sure you are doing all your own chores!"

We drove in silence the rest of the way back to my apartment. We kissed on the sidewalk then Ann went home.

The note on the door said, "We leave for school at 7:30! Knock on our door at 6:45 ready to exercise!

I spent about an hour cleaning my own apartment, washing the few dishes I'd used over the weekend and taking out the trash. I was in bed by 9:00 but had a hard time falling asleep. I thought about Ann's mother. I thought about getting shaved and I thought about exercising in the morning. Sleep did not come easy and it was fitful all night. At 5:45 am my alarm went off. I got dressed, put on my running shoes and went on a two mile run through my apartment complex and the park next door up to the shopping center and back. After cooling down and stretching for 10 minutes I had half an hour to brush my teeth, shave and shower before my first session with Caitlyn and Branna.

It was almost dawn and the lights were on in the hallway. Anyone walking by could see me standing stark naked outside their door. I knocked and retreated just inside my apartment. Caitlyn answered the door about a minute later. It seemed like forever! "Good morning, Freddy. It's so nice to see you!"

"Good morning, Caitlyn, may I come in?"

"Of course, Freddy, don't be shy!"

I closed my door and hurried across the hall with just my keys in my hand.

Caitlyn took my hand; pulling towards their dining area. "Look who's here, Branna!"

"Good morning, Freddy! Are you tired? You don't look glad to see us." She feigned concern but I caught her attempt at a joke.

"Good morning, Branna."

"Ann left us instructions; are you ready to start?"

"Yes, ma'am." I felt funny addressing a girl five years younger than me like that.

Caitlyn sat down at the table and buttered a slice of toast. "You know what to do, Freddy, squeeze your butt muscles together rapidly ten times. Make your dick flutter, Freddy! We'll count for you."

I squeezed, they counted. When I got to ten I stopped to rest. That's only eight, Freddy, give us two more!"

"That was ten," I objected. "Your not being fair." I protested.

"Freddy, it doesn't count if your dick doesn't bounce! Now give us two more!"

"There was no use arguing. I knew I would lose." All ten sets took about eight minutes.

"Excellent, Freddy! You've earned a break! Go wipe down the shower. There's bowl cleaner and a brush by the toilet, clean that. If there's time, wash the mirror with the glass cleaner and paper towels on the sink.

I marched off to do their chores. After 10 minutes they called me back to the table. "I like our deal, Freddy, I think I could get used to this!" Branna teased. "Are you having fun yet."

For some unknown reason, my dick was not responding. The girls counted off ten more repetitions and as they did I could feel the swelling begin.

"It's break time again," Caitlyn smacked my butt playfully. "Go in the living room, pick up any trash; then get the vacuum out of the front closet and do the rug."

They sipped their coffee while I worked. They giggled and talked. I could only imagine what they were saying. I did hear Branna announce, "Break time's over!"

I put the vacuum away and went back to the dining table. I did ten more sets of ten. As I did my dick rose to about half staff! Caitlyn smacked my butt a little harder, "See you tonight, 9:30 OK?"

"Sure." I grabbed my keys and hurried back to my apartment. Behind me I heard more giggling.

I closed the door, closed my eyes and leaned bock against it. I heaved a sigh of relief. This "training session" hadn't been as bad as I imagined. I went to the kitchen and got a fresh cup of coffee. Back in the living room I turned on the old black and white tv my grandparents gave me when I started college and settled down to watch the morning news before getting ready for work.

Less than a minute later there was a knock on my door, then they rang the door bell. I put my coffee down. Looking through the peephole I could see Caitlyn and Branna. Still naked I opened the door slightly and asked. "What do you want?"

Branna pushed hard enough on the door to knock me off balance. They barged in explaining, "Ann says we should inspect your apartment everyday to be sure you are keeping up with your housework!" Caitlyn handed me an index card. Ann had written, "Freddy, your coaches will inspect your apartment every day. There will be one swat for each mistake they find. Since this is a surprise inspection they will each be limited to a maximum of five swats."

Caitlyn went directly to the bathroom. "The shower walls are spotted, Freddy, they should be wiped down regularily. The soap dish is dirty and the mat should be hung up to dry. That's three swats right there! The mirror is dirty and there are hairs in the sink, that's two more!

Branna went into the livingroom. She walked over to the tv. "The tv is dusty and the screen is smudged, That's two swats! Your patio doors need a good cleaning and one of the hooks is missing on your drapes! Your newspaper is a mess on the floor that makes five total for me too! We haven't even looked in the kitchen or bedroom!"

12