Seduced by My Ex-Girlfriend's Mom

Story Info
The title says it all.
8.5k words
4.7
220k
218
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Swampcooler
Swampcooler
1,225 Followers

My name is John. I have always been a fairly well-balanced, healthy, and All-American boy. Six-two, 185 pounds, athletic body, blond hair, blue eyes. Good family, normal relationships, all that jazz. When I was 27 years old I met and became involved with a girl named Jen. She was 22 at the time. The relationship started off with a bang and was balls to walls all the way. She was a piece of work. After about a year the ride got a little too wild and I jumped off. I broke up with her. But things got even wilder after that.

Jen was very attractive. Maybe 5-6, thin frame, sexy long legs, good rump, and ample bosom. She had long brown hair, green eyes, was a terrible flirt and loved to fuck. The sex was good and plenty and she had an untamed streak.

I got to know Jen's family some in that year and visited her mother's house for the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays. Her mother, Rebecca, was a taller edition of Jen: perhaps 5-8, shoulder-length dark brown hair, thin face, very lean with the same long legs, nice perky tits a bit smaller than Jen's, and a toned body with an incredible ass. She was in her forties but to me she looked thirtyish. The couple of times I was over her house I was constantly checking out her behind. Her mother was divorced from her father, who according to Jen was a complete asshole. Her mother had a boyfriend named Chuck, who was there for Thanksgiving but I didn't see him at Christmas. Jen has a brother a year younger, but I only met him once.

Jen attended a local university and got hired to a staff position after graduation. It was a good job with good pay, good hours and benefits. But she was fired from her job after she was caught on campus blowing a professor in the English department. The professor was fired too. We broke up after that.

They tried to keep it hush-hush, but a scandal ensued, word got around and everyone knew. It was embarrassing. There was no going back.

-

A few weeks after the breakup I stopped in the grocery store on the way home from work and I ran into Jen's mother. She looked stunning in a navy blue business suit, her hair pulled back and light on the makeup. I remembered she was a loan officer at some bank and I guessed she had just come from work. I was dressed in jeans and a golf shirt...standard attire for a guy who runs his own small video production company. We said our hellos and I complimented her suit and said it was nice to see her again.

"Nice to see you too, John," she replied. "You know, I'm glad I bumped into you. I've been meaning to call you."

"You have?"

"Yes, I've wanted to talk to you. I felt so bad after everything that happened with Jen and what she did to you. And what she's done to herself. I remember when the two of you were together thinking that she had found herself a good man and I hoped she wouldn't screw it up. Well, she screwed it up!"

"Oh well, thanks for your concern. To tell you the truth, I don't think it would have lasted anyway. But I'm over it."

"Oh good, John, I'm glad to hear that. Have you heard from her?"

"Not lately. She called me constantly for the first two or three weeks but I finally quit taking the calls, so she doesn't call as much anymore. I had to move on."

I looked in the basket she carried. There were two bottles of wine, a jar of cocktail sauce and a package wrapped in white paper.

"So what do you have here?" I asked, picking up the white package.

"Jumbo shrimp," she said. "I had a craving for shrimp cocktails."

"Sounds good," I said.

"Oh, do you like shrimp? Would you like to join me?"

This caught me by surprise. "Join you?"

"Yes. Share these shrimp. I'd love the company! Are you free tomorrow night?"

I said yes. The next day was Friday and I was wide open.

"Wonderful, then it's settled. Listen, I have a meeting after work tomorrow but it shouldn't last too long, perhaps to six or six-thirty at the latest. Could you come over about seven-thirty, would that work for you?"

"Works for me," I said.

"I'm glad you can make it, I'm looking forward to it. It should be fun. So, until tomorrow..." she said, and then she put her arms around me and hugged me. It felt good but I wasn't sure what to do with my hands. Then she turned and walked toward the checkout. I watched her fine ass all the way down the cereal aisle.

-

When I arrived Friday night Rebecca greeted me with a kiss on my cheek. There was mellow jazz playing on the stereo, scented candles burning, and a lovely woman standing before me. I handed her a bottle of fine wine I had brought with me. I knew she'd had two bottles in her shopping basket, but I figured she could never have too much wine.

"You shouldn't have brought anything, John," she said. "That wasn't necessary. I just poured a glass for myself, can I get you one?" I accepted. "Have a seat and I'll be right back.

I sat on the plush sofa and soon she returned with a tray holding a bottle of wine, two half-filled glasses and shrimp cocktails. Huge shrimp hung on the rims of sauce-filled glasses. She bent down and placed the tray on the table in front of the sofa, then picked up her wine and sat down on the sofa about three feet to my right. She tied her hair back with a scrunchie and turned slightly toward me.

She looked gorgeous. She was barefoot and dressed in soft cotton: a short, white, sleeveless, button-down blouse that barely reached the top of her pants. She was braless and her nipples pushed gently at the cloth. Her pants were gray and went to mid-calf. The pants were tight; they stuck to her like paint and it was hard to divert my eyes from the crack of her ass and her camel-toed crotch.

"Thank you for coming over," she said, breaking ice, "it's nice to see you again. I was looking forward to this all day. It's nice to spend an evening with a good-looking young man!"

I think I blushed. "You look sensational," I said.

She thanked me for the compliment and we proceeded with some small talk for a few minutes, about the weather, her job, and my business. The music stopped and she got up and walked over to a bookcase and squatted down to switch the player to another playlist. I could see the strap of her t-back thong on her skin at the top of her ass when her blouse rose up a little on her back. When she returned to the couch she sat a little closer.

She turned toward me and hooked one leg under her. I tried not to look at her lower lips.

"So, where were we?" she asked.

I didn't remember and neither did she.

"Well, John, may I say one thing, and then we can move on and I'll drop the subject for good?"

"Sure," I said.

She took a drink of wine and poured some more into our glasses. "I want to apologize to you for what my daughter did. I knew she was a little wild, but I never thought she would be capable of something like that!"

"You needn't apologize, really, although I appreciate it. I think it shocked everybody. But I doubt it would have lasted much longer anyway."

"Did she hurt you?"

"Maybe a little. It was mostly embarrassment, for her as well as me. Like you said, she could get wild. She was wild when I met her, so there was no reason to think she'd be any less wild because of me. I suspected she was screwing other guys but didn't know for sure. Either way, I didn't think it would last."

"Oh," she said. There was a pause. I was afraid I'd said too much.

"I'm sorry, I hope I didn't say anything wrong..."

"No, its okay," she said. "I guess I knew my little girl could be promiscuous. How did you meet her? You said she was wild when you met..."

It was my turn to take a gulp of wine. "You sure you want to know?"

"Well...yes, what the hell. Let me hear it."

I popped a shrimp into my mouth and took another sip of wine. "These shrimp are huge and this sauce is delicious," I said.

"Don't try to change the subject on me boy, spit it out!"

"Okay," I said, "Here goes. Jen was a party girl and there were always parties near the campus. I saw her at a party and I thought she was attractive, she was always having fun, you know, and seemed to know everybody. And then later on at that party I saw her making out with a girl, real heavy-like, which was kind of a turn on. Then a week later I saw her at another party and she was making out with a guy, and that was more of a turn-on to me. I thought, okay, she's not a lesbian, that's good. There was something incredibly tempting about her, she had charisma. I wanted to be around her." I ate another shrimp and took another sip.

"And... then what happened?"

"You're sure you want to hear this?"

"Yes! You stop now and I'll pour that cocktail sauce over your head!"

We both laughed out loud. She had a beautiful laugh.

"Okay," I began. "You asked for it." I took one more slug for courage. "A couple weeks later I saw her again. It was at a house party and she was actually standing by herself for a minute so I got up the nerve to approach her. We started talking and kidding around a little, flirting, and I liked her sense of humor. After talking with her for a few minutes, I told her I'd seen her at one party making out with a girl, and at another one she was making out with a guy. So I asked her what gives. She said that it depends on what mood she's in. Then I asked her what mood she was in at the moment. And she drank the rest of her beer and she put her mouth to my ear and whispered that she was in the mood for anal sex."

"You're kidding!" she said. "After ten-fifteen minutes of conversation my little girl asked you to fuck her in the ass?"

I was surprised to hear her say that, but it was sexy as hell. "Her words exactly," I said.

"And what did you say next?"

"I asked her if she was serious. Then she grabbed me between the legs and told me to go find us some lube and I'd find out."

Rebecca was enjoying the story. She reached for her glass to take another sip of wine and when she sat back she turned slightly more toward me, giving me an even better view of her open lips behind the soft fabric of her pants.

"So what did you do next?" she asked.

"I went to the kitchen and found some olive oil and was back in a flash."

"Olive oil?" she asked incredulously.

"It works in a pinch," I said.

"So, go on," she said. She was going to make me say it.

"We found a room that was not being used."

"And you fucked my daughter in the ass!"

"Yes. She asked me to."

"No kissing, no fondling..."

"Plenty of that came after."

She ate a shrimp and emptied the wine bottle into our wine glasses. She said she'd be right back and got up and I stared at her concave asscrack as she left to visit the bathroom. When she returned she had another bottle and poured a little more into our glasses.

"John, do you know my first name?"

"Yes," I said. "Rebecca."

"That's the first time I've ever heard you say it. Even when you visited at the holidays you never called me by name."

"Really? Are you serious?" I said.

"Yes. Say it again."

I said it. She asked me to repeat it. I did. She asked me to say her name several more times and I complied.

"I like to hear you say it."

"I like saying it, Rebecca."

"Very good, you're a quick study. Let me ask you this: why did you come over here tonight? And don't tell me the shrimp."

"You're right, Rebecca. It definitely was not the shrimp. It was the cocktail sauce."

We shared coy smiles and it was nice. It felt right.

"Are you attracted to older women, John?"

"I'm attracted to you."

"How old are you, John?"

Twenty-eight," I said.

"I'm forty-three. Fifteen years is a big difference in age."

"You look like you're in your early thirties to me, so I figure, hell, it's only three or four years."

"Good answer. Do you want to fuck me?"

This was a surprise, but a good surprise, to hear her say 'fuck'. It was sexy to hear her say it. "Yes, Rebecca."

"Say it."

"I want to fuck you."

"Rebecca."

"I want to fuck you, Rebecca."

"Okay," she said as she chewed on another shrimp. "So that's the answer to my question: you came over here to fuck me."

"Yes, Rebecca. I never would have forced it, but I came over here hoping to fuck you."

I was getting hard listening to her talk. She scooted a little closer.

"Okay. We already know you like anal sex. Do you want to fuck me up the ass? Say it."

"Yes, I want to fuck you up the ass."

"Whose ass do you want to fuck?"

"Rebecca's. I definitely want to fuck Rebecca up the ass!"

She looked down between my legs and saw my hard-on straining at the denim.

"It looks like you're a little excited down here," she said, and moved close and touched me for the first time by placing her hand on my penis. "Let's let him out so he's more comfortable."

She opened my pants and pulled them to the floor and sat back. She traced two fingers all around my cock and balls with a light feathery touch. I was swollen to the achy max. She told me she thought it was sexy that I was shaved clean and wore no underwear.

"How about tits?" she asked. "I love having my tits sucked..."

"Rebecca, I would love to suck your tits!"

She took my hand and placed my finger tips on her hard nipple. With her other hand she continued her velvety caress on my Longfellow.

"Feel how hard I am?" she said. "You're making me hard, John. I want to fuck you, but I don't want to be just another notch on your belt."

"That's not my style..."

"What about oral sex?"

"I'm in favor of it." I said. This was as turned on as I'd ever been in my life. Her fingers continued their tender magic on the taut skin of my cock. I already knew this would not be a one night stand if I had anything to say about it.

"Do you want to eat my forty-three year old pussy?"

"First chance I get."

"Are you any good at it?"

"If not I will just have to keep eating your pussy over and over until I get it right."

"Do you like to have your cock sucked?" I nodded. She then said, "So you'd like my forty-three year old lips around your twenty-eight year old cock?"

"Yes, Rebecca!"

"Let me hear you say it."

"Rebecca, I want you to suck my twenty-eight year old cock with your forty-three year old mouth!"

"That's good, because that is all I've been able to think about since I walked out of that grocery store yesterday. Very soon I will become your cocksucker. And I want you to do me a favor. When you come in my mouth I want you to shoot the biggest load that's ever shot out of your lovely cock. I want you to aim for the ceiling! Because I want you to have plenty of stamina when you fuck me, and I want you to fuck me for a long time. And I've wanted to fuck you for a long time."

It surprised me when she said that, but I liked hearing it. How long? I wondered. Her fingers continued their downy dance below my tightened balls. She put her other hand behind my head.

"But first I want to kiss you," she said, and she pulled my face to hers. It was no ordinary kiss. She wrapped her hand around my dick and gripped the back of my head. She mashed our lips together and her tongue slithered into my mouth. It was a kiss like I'd never had. It was primitive, animal. Her lips were soft, her mouth was big and her tongue was long and strong. My arms went around her and explored her neck, her back, her ass. It went on and on for what seemed a long time, we moaned together. Her tongue pounded me, controlled me, and wriggled to deepest reaches of my mouth. Kissing Rebecca was like getting fucked in the throat!

When we finally parted, both of us grinned.

"Wow," she said. "Not a bad first kiss, huh? We'll have to get back to that later because right now I'm going to suck you like a straw!"

She maneuvered onto the floor in front of me and tossed my pants aside. She spread my legs and gently kissed the tip of my dick, which already glistened. She slipped her right hand into her pants briefly, and then I felt her slimy finger snake into my asshole. I groaned as her finger slid back and forth, in and out of me. Then she lowered her head and starting under my balls, she stuck out her tongue all the way and traced it slowly up my crankshaft to its tip. I couldn't believe the length of her tongue! It was about six inches long and she used every inch of it. I now understood the cause of our volcanic kiss. Rebecca had a very talented mouth.

Then she took me into her deep mouth. She moved her head up and down, sucking it, lipping it, massaging it, licking it. Her finger fucked me, her mouth sucked me. I held back as long as I could, but after a couple of minutes I lost all control and the eruption began. I roared like a pissed-off grizzly bear when I let it go. It was one of those incredibly intense orgasms when you can feel the sperm fighting to get out and can feel the rapids streaming up through the shaft and it burns on the way out. Rebecca's mouth remained clamped onto me and I aimed for the ceiling. I exploded an enormous payload into her, seven or eight shots, and she took it all. When my spasms abated she removed her mouth from my spent spout. Then she stood up in front of me and her beautiful brown eyes peered into mine.

"Oh my god, Rebecca, I don't know what to say."

Then she took my hand and held it to her crotch.

"I'm going to come...feel me come," she said.

A moment later it came in gushes. I felt the waves as her fluids hurtled out of her, slamming into fabric and soaking her pants and my hand. When she was done she took my soppy hand and raised it to her mouth and licked it with her gifted tongue. Her pants were drenched, and dripped from the crotch and the top few inches of each leg. Then she bent over and kissed me with her cummy mouth and tongue.

She started to remove her pants and peeled them downward to the floor and stepped out of them. Her sheer thong was saturated and clung to her flared pussy lips and clitoris. She took it off then put her knees on either side of me on the couch, facing me, sitting on my lap. She held the thong up to her nose and mouth, and then she held it to my face, covering my mouth, and shoved her tongue through the soppy garment into my mouth. It was another Amazon Woman kiss and I tasted her buttermilk tang swirl on my tongue. She plunged me with it for twenty seconds or so, then backed out, tossed the thong over her shoulder and rammed her tongue back into my mouth. It was a long kiss. Her hands dug into my neck and back, and mine into hers. It started hard, fast and furious, and gradually lessened into soft, slow and sensual.

"Damn, woman, I think you might be trying to kill me," I said.

"I want to sit on your face," she said, and took me by the hand and led me to her bed.

Once in her room we stood facing each other and unbuttoned our shirts. I kicked off my shoes and we were naked together for the first time. She was the sexiest woman. Her tits were smallish but perfect. In her navel she wore a gold stud with a small gold chain dangling from it.

"Lie down on my bed, she said.

I lay down on my back and Rebecca scooted onto the bed on her knees. Her stiff nipples stared at me as she rubbed her pussy on my toes. She moved her body slowly up my leg, massaging me with her pussy. To my thigh, my groin, my stomach, my chest, slowly, teasing me, but finally her lips met mine.

I gently kissed her all around her opening and licked her wet lips and she spread them for me giving me full access. I stuck my tongue into her and she let out with a squeaky gasp. She pushed her snatch down into my face and she groaned as she grinded.

"Eat my pussy, baby," she said. "Eat that fucking pussy! Eat my fucking pussy till I come, baby, then you're going to put your big fucking cock in there and fuck me. I want you to fucking fuck me!"

I was again stiff as a board, her dirty talk egging me on. I tongued her as deeply as I could and squeezed her ass cheeks, assisting her as she navigated our lips.

Swampcooler
Swampcooler
1,225 Followers