Seduced? Well of Course!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm, I love your heart, maybe I should do that."

I had already noticed she was totally shaved when we had undressed, but I laughed as I responded:

"Just adds that little touch of decoration."

"Well I love it"

She kissed my heart and then licked her way down into the angles of each of my groins, licking with a touch and wetness that caused me to raise my arse off the settee, emanating a shrill intake of breath as her hands moved over my inner thighs, stroking their way beneath them, lifting them to bend my knees up and out before pushing them beneath my buttocks as her kisses and licks gradually progressed around the vestibule of my pussy. For what seemed an age this is all she did until her tongue entered into the bottom of my slit, already wet with anticipation as she oh so damn slowly licked all the way up and over my clit before once agan kissing my inner thighs before returning to my slit, her fervour increasing as her tongue searched corner of my slit.

"Oh Fuck!"

I couldn't help it, it just came out. Francesca murmured in lingual delight, momentarily drawing away to declare:

"How could I not with this beautiful cunt"

With this her mouth and tongue engorged my entire pussy, her tongue slithered and searched out every fold and curve of my minora before hovering around the periphery of my introitus. My hands took hold of her head and as her tongue forged into my cunt, my fingers racked through her hair. My pelvis lifted and writhed against her face as she fucked me with her tongue, and as she pulled it away she replaced it with two fingers, fingers which now toyed with the fleshy substance of my g-spot, fucking them back and forth within me. Her tongue simultaneously encircled my clit, now so engorged the sensations of her mouth sucking on me and then licking again forced me to scream with absolute abandon of my wanton delight. My reaction to her administrations engendered her to greater heights of lascivious activity. Sucking and licking on my clit as her fingers continued to fuck me with ever increasing ardour and passion, causing my pussy to pour pussy juices. I was so wet every movement of her fingers caused a sloshing sound, each movement causing Francesca to murmur and squeal with lust.

My body was again covered in goosebumps, I began to tremble with waves of sensation seemingly encompassing my entire being. Shock waves swept within my pelvis and up my spine, the back of head tingled. Francesca was pulling my pelvis closer and harder against her, I, still holding her head, was pulling her, I felt as though I wanted her inside me when in one sudden explosion the electrifying sensation of orgasm took control of my body; shaking with every sensation I was experiencing, sensations which now came to a focal point within my cunt and my pelvis and my cum gushed forth, a continuous flow extruding from within me... Francesca never stopped, she was murmuring and licking, the sounds of her mouth slurping as she succored to the full her delight of my orgasm, an orgasm which kept going and going, encouraged by her actions and her responses to my cum...

As my body relaxed she continued to gently lick and kiss all over my pussy, knowledgeably avoiding my hypersensitive clit until she began to move up to me, when she gave it one final kiss, a kiss which sent a thrill though me causing me to twitch from the unexpected touch. I needed to be kissed and kissed again but Francesca was lingering over my breasts, kissing each nipple before moving again bringing herself face to face before devouring my mouth, the taste of my cum on her lips and tongue, a kiss held in a seemingly never ending kiss of passion.

Moving to my side, I rolled toward her, her arm moved around my shoulder and we lay there still and quiet, my left hand resting on her right tit as we both recovered from our exertions... After many minutes, I spoke:

"Oh lover that was gorgeous, it was a wonderfully new experience."

As I looked up to her she smiled and we kissed as she mewled a tender "Mmm!"

We lay there, cuddling, resting, slowly my hand that had been resting on her breast began to caress. My fingers moved to her still hard nipples,and I gently fingered them and stroked the light brown circle of her areola on which there was no evidence of post-partum Montgomery Tubercles. Francesca had never been pregnant, and I suckled her breasts like a new born baby. I felt her finger nails combing in my hair, scratching as she pushed me into her tit; Francesca was alive and I tentatively bit her nipple, it was an action that caused a murmur of enjoyment, I sucked and then bit harder. In the doing I heard a heavy intake of breath, her fingers became more active and I sensed her nipples become more and more engorged, fervently she moved me from one breast to the other, pushing me into her tit:

"Oh yes Honey, suck them, suck them as hard as you dare, I love it, I love my nipples being bitten and sucked as hard as you wish!"

Passions were rising again as our two lithe bodies feasted in touch and kiss. I had the advantage, I was on top and holding her pelvis I kissed and licked my way down her body as my legs moved between hers, legs willingly opening to my approach... I wanted to linger, to kiss her thighs, her groins, her majora but my lack of womanly touch just drove my lust as I forced my mouth between her lips, my tongue lasciviously gorging on a feast of wetness. My mouth was everywhere in a frenzy of wanton need and she was as frenzied as I in the response of her body beneath me.

Francesca was alive with accepting lust; her head lifted from the settee, her eyes wide, her mouth dry and open as she watched me release my long abstinence of a woman's body on her cunt. Fran was writhing beneath me, at times it was difficult for me to keep my lips encased around her, I have to say, somewhat large clit. In an instant of positive recognition her body froze, her pelvis lifted from the settee and this beautiful lover screamed louder than I have ever heard anyone before, and believe me, I am a real screamer! But as Fran screamed, her pussy simply oozed with cum as her orgasm seemingly embraced her entire body. Her orgasm sent tremours through my own body never mind hers, and I have never had my hair pulled so veraciously as she did throughout this amazing experience.

Had this have been my orgasm I would have been totally exhausted and in need of respite. Not so with Francesca, she settled only for a short period of post orgasmic recovery and then, I was absolutely astonished in the way she pulled me to her, her mouth encompassed my own as she kissed and then licked every portion of her cum from my face and as she did her hands were all over my breasts, her legs moved between mine, her hands now moved to my buttocks and with surprising strength she simply pulled me to sit on her face, her tongue fucking into me, her hands squeezing my arse, holding me, lifting me as her tongue slithered within the slit of my cunt before concentrating her every attention to my clit. I was once again so incensed with passion that I was very soon screaming out with yet another orgasm. It was an orgasm of such release I flooded her mouth and Fran drank and licked up every morsel of willingly given orgasmic cum.

The holding and touching, the kissing and biting of necks and nipples which followed these glorious moments was a far, far cry from the slow and delicate approaches of this initial encounter. Kisses filled with lust; fingers nails scratching over electronically stimulated and inspired flesh, mouths experiencing a long held need; this was an experience like no other. My first Americanization of lesbian love and I cannot wait for our next opportunity!

12