Seducing A Mature Virgin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary actually blushed, then rolled off of me onto her back. I rolled over, and placed myself between her legs with my penis again pressing against the length of her pussy. Mary rocked her hips back so that I was in constant contact with her entire pussy as I gently slid my penis up and back. She abruptly got tense again.

"I want to bring you to another climax, but this time with my penis rubbing against you!" I said.

"I'm afraid you will push your penis into me and I won't be able to stop you!" Mary replied.

"Mary, I meant what I said earlier. The only way I'm going to end your virginity is if you clearly want me to. As long as you say 'No.' I won't enter you!"

Mary thought about that for a few seconds, and said, "I have so much to learn about sex! But I really like these feelings! Go ahead, try it that way!"

So I moved up on my knees, and let just the tip of my penis touch her labia. Using one hand, I began to move the head of my penis up and down her labia. Each time it touched her clitoris, she jumped. As before she began to get really wet. After several minutes, I could tell from her breathing that she was letting herself go, again. The head of my penis was nearly inside her, gently pressing against her hymen as it moved up and down her pussy. Her labia were again spread wide, ready to receive me. But that was her decision.

I leaned down and sucked on each of her nipples and licked her breasts. I kissed her, and she still tasted like pussy. I kept rubbing the head of my penis against her. Finally I left my penis pressing lightly against her maidenhead, and used my fingertip to rub her wet clitoris. Mary began to climax, pulling her mouth free and grunting. I could feel her orgasm in my fingers and on the head of my penis.

I slowed down my movement, then pressed down hard on her clitoris. Mary exploded in a loud scream, and her orgasm shook her entire body. Each time she slowed down, I began my finger motion against her wet clitoris. She climaxed again and again. Her breathing got very loud, and she was covered with fresh sweat. She was flinging her arms and legs around with complete abandon, and she spread herself completely open.

Suddenly she wrapped her arms around me and said, "I want you inside me! Now!"

I continued to apply finger pressure to her clitoris. Her vagina was making loud, wet, smacking noises. I wanted to be certain I was not raping her. "Are you sure?" I asked.

She looked into my eyes, then grabbed my penis and cried, "Put it in me! I want you inside ne! NOW! I WANT IT!"

I leaned forward and pushed my penis about an inch deeper, and her hymen gave way. Mary cried out with a moment of pain, then as I began to slowly shove my penis further into her, she screamed in orgasm.

I could feel her vagina grabbing my penis, and I couldn't control myself. I shot several loads into her, each time getting a loud scream from her in response. As I stopped spurting I finally got all of the way into her. She felt wonderful - all hot, wet, and tight. Our pubic hairs, mine black and hers red, were smashed together, soaked in our sweat and our juices.

We lay like that for several minutes, with Mary rubbing my hips with her feet and legs. "I wonder if the nuns taught this to the natives and called it the 'missionary position?'" Mary joked.

We both laughed so hard we nearly bounced my penis out of her. Finally my penis did fall out of her, and I moved down to look at her pussy. There was very little blood, but an awful lot of cum and vaginal juices. I gathered up all I could on my fingers, and held them under her nose.

Mary grabbed my fingers, licked them clean, then passionately tongue-kissed me. "You were right," she said. "It tastes wonderful if you feel affection for your partner. It's even better than before!"

I smeared more of the juice-cum mixture on her breasts and abdomen, and rubbed it around until it began to dry. Mary giggled. "We smell just like Cindy's bedroom at the party!" she remarked.

We cuddled for several minutes. Then Mary said, "We need to change these sheets! I had no idea sex was so messy!"

We got up, wiped ourselves off with the sheets, removed all of the sex-juices- soaked sheets and mattress pad, and we made the bed with fresh sheets and another pad. Mary then grabbed me by the balls and pulled me into the bathroom. "Time for another shower!" she said.

We washed each other again, but this time with frequent stops for kisses and hugs, and without any modesty on her part. She fondled my semierect penis, and asked, "Is he done for the night?"

I told her that we could probably get him back into action again. We dried off, climbed back into bed, and moved around on the fresh sheets, reveling in the touch of each other. Then I told her that she should try to kiss and suck my penis back to life.

Mary said she didn't know what to do, so I gave her instructions. In a matter of moments her tongue and lip action had the desired effect, and she stopped, leaving me in some agony. Mary grinned! Then she licked and sucked some more, then stopped again. Mary was enjoying torturing me with sex! After teasing me for an unbearably long time, she finished me off. I ejaculated repeatedly, once directly into her mouth, and several times on her breasts and face.

She had a look of astonishment on her face, and she sat there moving cum around in her mouth, tasting it, while more cum dripped off of her face and breasts. Then she smiled and told me, "This tastes even better by itself!" She swallowed the cum in her mouth.

I rolled her over on her back and licked the rest off of her, and we shared it by passing it from tongue to tongue.

We both went to the bathroom again, took another friendly shower, then holding hands we walked out into the living room. She said the muscles in her abdomen were sore, not as if she were injured but rather the same way she felt after a workout. "Let's go out on the balcony!" she suggested.

Mary opened the heavy drape covering the door, unlatched the lock, and we walked outside. The neighboring balconies were empty, which is just as well since we would have been in full view of anyone standing there.

Even though it was between 5:30 and 6:00 a.m., we could hear music coming from somewhere above us, and we began to dance. Dancing nude in a semi-public place with Mary rubbing against me was enough to bring my penis to erection almost immediately. Mary reached down, rubbed it, and said, "My goodness! I guess we'll just have to try again to get him to go to sleep!"

She held my penis while we continued to dance. Finally, when our breathing began to get passionate, we went back inside and headed to the bedroom. "All my soreness disappeared as I got excited!" Mary said.

She had to go to the bathroom again, and while she was doing that, I put a new tape into the video recorder, then put it on a bedside table, with a towel draped over it to conceal everything but its lens. I turned on a second light in the room, and I started the recording just before Mary came out of the bathroom.

I was lying on the bed with my penis standing straight up. Mary jumped onto the bed, grabbed me by the penis and kissed me.

"Want to ride me like Cindy was doing?" I asked.

Mary growled "Yes!" deep in her throat.

"First we need to get you really ready." I said.

We lay side-by-side, touching and feeling each other. I kissed her on her lips, eyes, ears, and neck. Then I moved down to her breasts and sucked on each nipple. Mary was rubbing her hands all over my body, spending a lot of time squeezing and caressing my penis and balls.

Mary began to grunt and moan. I moved a hand down between her legs, and she parted her thighs. I ticked the insides of her thighs and gradually began to rub against her labia. They quickly became wet.

I slid down her body and began to slide my penis forward and back along her entire slit. Mary's grunts got louder and her breathing got faster and louder. I reached down with my fingers and she was soaked! I moved my body lower, and my penis easily slid into her. I pumped about halfway in and out several times, then pulled completely out.

I lay on my back and told her, "Slide yourself onto me and let yourself go!"

Mary straddled me, bent down and suck-kissed the head of my penis, then slowly lowered herself onto my shaft. It felt incredible! She was hot, wet, and so very tight. I could feel her opening herself inside as the head of my penis pressed deeper into her, finally bumping her womb just as our crotches came together.

Mary began to move slowly up and down, at first about an inch, then almost to the tip of my penis. She began to moan with each thrust. I moved only a little each time, leaving everything under her control.

After a few minutes the wetness accumulating at the base of my penis started adding smacking sounds to accompany her moans. Mary began twisting to each side at the bottom, and she leaned forward and flexed her hips to make the contact against her clitoris as strong as possible. I tilted my hips to accommodate her.

Suddenly she cried out and she had another orgasm. Instead of bouncing off me, she stayed all the way down, squeezing my penis with her vagina. After a few moments, she began her motion again, and in a matter of a couple of minutes, she climaxed again. This one was longer and her pulsations were harder.

She regained her breath, then did it again, once again climaxing in a couple of minutes. This time she yelled "OH GOD! IT FEELS SO GOOD I CAN'T STAND IT!" as she trembled with her orgasm.

While she recovered, I reached up and began to gently squeeze her breasts. She started to move again, and in a matter of seconds she had an orgasm that rippled from her vagina to her stomach, squeezing and clenching my penis in an unbelievably exciting way. I could feel her womb moving against the head of my penis.

She moved on me two or three times, and again climaxed. Mary had reached the point of nearly continuous orgasm, and she required almost no stimulation from me to send her over the top.

I began to squeeze her breasts more forcefully, and I began my own thrusting and twisting within her. She threw her head back, and grunted "HUNH!" each time either of us moved. I pinched both of her nipples and she yelled, "GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD!" and I spurted into her.

She reacted by yelling, "AGAIN! DO IT AGAIN!" And I did.

Again she yelled, and again I ejaculated into her. She had been having a continuous orgasm for a couple of minutes, and her pussy was moving wildly around the base of my penis. Finally I could only thrust but not ejaculate, and she gradually slowed down, having brief orgasms each time I arched my back and lifted her completely off the bed.

Mary had one final orgasm, then flopped herself down on me, leaving me inside her, and we lay still, both tingling all over. When her breathing was more normal, I pulled the sheet over us and we fell asleep joined together as the juices of our coupling slowly drained out of her and onto me.

I awoke several hours later to find the room gently lighted by daylight coming through the heavy shades, with Mary still on top of me. The sight, smell, and feel of her gave me an erection, and I woke her up by rolling her over. I used the abundant wet cum and slime to lubricate my penis and I slid myself completely into her.

Mary wrapped her legs around me and thanked me for a wonderful way to wake up. Instead of fucking I just held her like that, and kissed her all over her face. I could feel my penis throbbing inside her, and I could feel her using her pelvic muscles to squeeze me.

"I think we can say that you are no longer a virgin," I commented.

She laughed, and wondered aloud, "Do you think they'll let me teach my classes with you inside me like this? That would add passion to my teaching!"

After ten minutes or so, I pulled out of her, and we had another joint shower. She looked at me in astonishment when I pissed between her feet onto the drain. Then she laughed and sprayed her own urine down her legs. We cleaned each other up. Both of our mouths tasted like sex, just starting to get stale. It didn't bother us in the slightest.

Mary cooked us a huge brunch of bacon and eggs. Once when she bent over to pick up something from the floor, I grabbed her hips and gently entered her from the rear. She wiggled her hips, then slowly stood up, forcing me to drop out of her and sit on the floor. Then she stood over my face, and waggled her pussy at me while she attended to breakfast. Yesterday she was afraid of being naked with me, and today she was completely uninhibited! Yesterday she was a timid virgin, and today she was insatiable!

After brunch, we drank coffee and I surprised Mary when I put the new tape in the VCR. We watched it twice, the second time in slow motion. Mary remarked that she couldn't believe how wild she was. "Even Cindy wasn't that loose!" she exclaimed.

I stated that she felt pretty tight around my penis, and Mary got up, stood over me, spread her legs wide, and said, "Does this look tight to you?"

In reply I leaned forward, grabbed her hips, pulled her against me, and stuck my tongue into her. Mary pulled away saying she wanted my penis inside her again. It was sticking straight up. "But let's finish our coffee first," she said.

So we sat on the sofa and cuddled. Mary got us another cup of coffee, and we cuddled some more. She reached over and felt my balls hanging loosely in my scrotum. Very gently she explored them, causing another erection. She felt my balls get drawn up against the base of my penis as I got hard. She continued to rub her fingertips over my scrotum. She leaned down and kissed the tip of my penis. "This is fun!" she exclaimed. "But how come you aren't as hard as before?"

I yawned and told her I needed a few hours sleep. She had dozed a little at the beginning of our time in bed, but I had been constantly aroused and alert. Now I was crashing. As I told her this, she released my balls, and my penis began to deflate.

Mary told me that we would take a nap, then make love when we woke up. Before she cooked breakfast she had picked our wet clothes from the night before and put everything into a bucket to soak, and she said we needed to dry our stuff before it got moldy. She got up, dumped the bucket into the sink, and wrung out everything. Then she said that I could go take a nap, that she would go down to the dryer in the basement and dry our clothes, and that she would join me in bed when she returned.

She put on a short skirt, and sat down across from me and spread her legs so that I could see her exposed pussy, and she pulled on a tight T-shirt. Her breasts bounced freely, and her nipples and areolae were visible. "I wonder what people will think when they see me!" she said, and grinned. She was rapidly moving from timid virgin to exhibitionist!

Then she dumped the wet clothing and the bedclothes from earlier into a laundry basket, kissed me, grabbed her key, and went out the door.

I stood up, and a dull headache made me realize just how tired I really was. I went to the bathroom and took a leak and cleaned my teeth, then I crawled into her bed, and fell asleep lying on my side in the wet spot we had made. I could smell both Mary's body and our lovemaking as I drifted off.

Sometime later I felt the bed move, and Mary spooned herself against me. Her left leg was over my right one, her red pussy hairs were against my ass, her breasts and right arm were against my back, and her left arm went over my body so that her hand could hold my penis and scrotum. She kissed me on the neck and made little moans of pleasure deep in her throat and we fell asleep together.

Several hours later I woke when Mary moved off of me, got out of bed, and went to the bathroom. I heard her use the toilet and wash herself off, and few moments later she slid back into bed with me as she had been before. When she touched my penis, I got an immediate erection. She threw back the covers, rolled me onto my back, and sat on my thighs with her pussy pressing my penis back toward my head. "Sleeping on the job? This wanton wench wants some action! Wake up and make love to me!" she ordered.

She began to slide her pussy up and down the shaft of my penis.

"A really wanton wench would sit on my face, demand that I kiss her womanhood until she was really wound up, then make love to her until she could stand no more!" I proposed.

Mary laughed, said, "That's a great idea!" And slid herself up my body to my head, then ordered me to do exactly what I had suggested.

I obliged. I tongued, licked, kissed, and sucked all over her pussy. At the same time I used my hands to rub her entire body from her toes to her head, and everything in between. Over and over again I brought her to the brink of orgasm, then stopped. Mary was really aroused, and tried to rub herself against me to get off. I wouldn't let her. Finally Mary begged me to finish her, so I twisted out from under her, rolled her onto her back, and got between her legs.

Her labia were colored a deep red-black and were completely spread open. The opening to her vagina was wet and glistening and it got larger and smaller accompanied by wet popping sounds. Her clitoris was sticking straight out and was again bright red. I slowly bent down, kissed each of her nipples, then placed my mouth on hers. Her tongue pushed through my lips, seeking mine. She hugged me, squeezing her hard- tipped breasts against my chest.

I moved as slowly as I could and touched her pussy with my penis. She lifted her hips off the bed and the tip of my penis entered her. Then I began to go slowly in and out, each time getting a little deeper into her. When she began to get close to orgasm, I would stop moving.

At last I was completely inside her and I could feel her gripping me with her vagina. I twisted from side to side, and Mary went nuts. She pulled her knees up, jerked her hips, and thrust herself against me as I twisted. This time I let her orgasm build, and she let out a scream as her climax shook the bed, banging the headboard against the wall.

As she began to calm down, I began to move again, and she climaxed again, then again, then again. Mary had neither shame nor inhibition and I couldn't hold myself back any longer. In the midst of her continuous orgasm I began to ejaculate. Her cries got louder, and we screamed and grunted together several times. Finally we both calmed down. I collapsed on her, supporting myself on my elbows, and we kissed each other hungrily. We fell asleep.

We awoke a couple of hours later, my flaccid penis still inside her, almost glued together by our combined juices. There was a really large damp pool under her hips, and I remarked that she would have to do more laundry if she intended to sleep in this bed tonight. Mary said that she would probably sleep in it this way and do her laundry tomorrow or the next day. "I want to remember the smell and feel of what we did! I also want to watch our tapes again."

We agreed that I would come over the following Friday after classes and that we would watch them one more time, then erase them. But it was now nearly 9:00 P.M. on Sunday evening, and we both had classes to prepare. We took another shower together, dried off, then she gave me my dry clothes. "Where are my undershorts?" I asked.

She grinned, and said, "You can pick them up when you come back!"

At the door she stood there completely nude and kissed me. She thanked me for what I had done with her. As we stood there, I saw more cum and pussy juices drip out of her and down her thighs. I wiped it up with my fingers, rubbed it onto her lips, and kissed her again. Then I reluctantly left. I was starved, I was sated, and I was a little unsteady on my feet. I felt great! And now I had a wife and two passionate lovers!