Seducing Brenda

Story Info
Seducing a married colleague.
3.8k words
4.24
63.9k
87
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Relationships at work are always interesting. They don't have all the pressures of day-to-day family living, so they provide opportunities for fun, free from responsibilities. They also provide the ability to discuss quite personal matters with colleagues whom you trust, using them as a sounding board for your problems. Sometimes these two aspects come together and, when they do, it can prove especially rewarding...

Brenda was a brilliant colleague. She provided secretarial and administrative services for a small group of us. She was always cheerful and smiling, ready to joke, cheeky, self-assured, and frighteningly efficient. To top it all, she was a dream to look at - long black hair, soft brown eyes, nice-sized bust, slim with a flat stomach and long legs.

She was damn sexy and she knew it. She wore clothes that showed off her body. When she wore trousers, they looked like they'd been sprayed onto her legs. Her tops showed just enough to make you want to open another button. We all flirted with her outrageously, to which she responded with good humour but always ended up by reminding us that she was married.

Now, I really like married women. I like the challenge of trying to seduce a woman who is flirtatious and sexy but has limited her availability. I like the challenge of finding a way to overcome that resistance and making her forget her exclusivity to another man. I find that extremely exciting.

Brenda was no exception. I wanted her. I wanted to take this lovely woman. I wanted to get inside her mind. I wanted to get inside her body. I wanted her to think of me, to want me, to need me. I wanted to bring her feelings and pleasures that she had no idea existed. I wanted her, all of her. But that was just a fantasy. Brenda was always completely in control of herself.

One day, however, an opportunity arose...

A group of us had gone to our local pub after work as we usually did every Friday. This was a regular event, with everyone in a good mood for the start of the weekend. It didn't usually go on too long as most were keen to get home to their families. On this particular occasion, Brenda wasn't her usual cheeky self.

I asked her what was bothering her and she replied that Roger, her husband, had been sent to a customer site during the week (he was a computer technician) and wouldn't be back until next week. So she was feeling down about being without him for the weekend.

I told her not to worry and that if she would like, I would take her out for dinner tonight. She was a bit reluctant at first, but finally agreed. I was now getting quite excited as I could see that this could develop into a really interesting evening. I called a rather good restaurant in Chelsea that I knew and managed to get a reservation. So we left the pub and took a taxi there.

The restaurant has a very romantic setting. It's a converted house with a few tables in each of the rooms used for dining. The layout is discreet and the tables are quite private. The food is excellent and the wine cellar, extensive. I told her that the best thing we could do was to break out and be excessive, so I ordered a bottle of champagne.

I touched glasses with her and said that we should drink to all of the good things in our lives, to our successes, our good luck, our happiness. We drank to that toast and then we really started talking. First, it was about work, then it progressed to home life.

We talked about our past, our experiences, the good and bad ones. She told me how she'd met Roger and what a good time they had together. That allowed me to tease her about not having any sex and suddenly we were talking about it.

By this stage my cock was really hard. I so wanted to fuck her, but I had to be cool, not to rush things. So I poured us some more champagne and said we should look at the menu and order. Then back to talking.

By now Brenda was becoming more animated as the alcohol took effect. There was a flush in her cheeks and she was smiling more. Our first course arrived and after a while, I asked if I could have a taste of hers.

"Of course," she said, and took a little on her fork to place it on my plate, but I leaned forward and opened my mouth so she could feed me, guiding her hand as she did.

The first touch. My cock throbbed. Then I did the same with food from my plate for her. The touch of her hand on mine was so light and sensual.

I moved my one leg a little so that it just touched hers. She didn't move away, so that was another step forward. And, of course, all the time we continued talking and getting more personal in our comments. And so the dinner progressed through the main course, dessert and coffee with another bottle, this time a red wine.

By now we were touching each other's hands and arms quite freely and she was allowing me into her space. But I hadn't yet tried any intimate moves. That would be for later.

Once we had finished dinner, I ordered a taxi. We got our coats and went outside to wait and I decided to make the next move - I put my arm around her and pulled her gently towards me. She moved in without any resistance and put her head on my shoulder. I put my nose against her hair and inhaled her scent. It was divine. My cock ached to be released.

I gently rubbed her upper arm. She turned her head to look at me and I kissed her on the lips. Not hard, just a quick gentle kiss. Then I told her that I was having a lovely time and I hoped I'd made her feel happier. She didn't say anything. Instead, she turned towards me and kissed me back in much the same way. Then the taxi arrived.

I asked her whether they still lived in Islington. She said they did and gave the taxi driver the address. I helped her into the cab, holding her hand to steady her, then sat down next to her. She put her head on my shoulder and I again put my arm around her, gently stroking her shoulder.

After a while, she lifted her head and looked at me. "I like you, Alan," she said, "you are so considerate and attentive. I feel safe and looked after by you."

"Of course you are," I replied, "you are a lovely, caring woman and I wouldn't do anything other than look after you." Then I kissed her again, more definitely this time, with my lips slightly apart. This time she responded. She kissed me back. She too opened her lips. I probed them gently with my tongue and her tongue came out to join mine and soon we were kissing passionately, our tongues dancing, tasting each other.

She was a brilliant kisser. Not too aggressive but not too passive either. And she liked it, murmuring little sounds of enjoyment. And I knew we had crossed the line.

I knew that tonight I was going to fuck her, and it would be in her marital bed.

Soon we arrived at her home which was a small terraced house. She said that I should come in for coffee. I helped her out of the taxi and paid the driver, then walked with her to her front door.

Once we were inside we took off our coats and went into the lounge. She told me to sit down while she went and made the coffee. I did so and soon she returned with two cups which she put down on the table next to the sofa.

Then she came and stood facing me and said, "Alan, I really do like you. I find you interesting and attractive, but I don't want to do anything that I will later regret."

"Oh Brenda, of course you're not going to do anything you will regret," I answered. "I told you that this was an evening to make you happy, not one to give you anxiety."

She smiled at me and visibly relaxed, her body language open and unguarded. So I stood up and kissed her again, my arms around her. She responded as before as I moved my hands down and rubbed her bottom (she has a lovely rounded bum).

She held my head in her hands. I pulled her close to me so that she could feel my whole body, including my hard erection. She rubbed herself against me, her bosom against my chest. We broke our kiss.

"You are such a sexy woman," I said, "so damn sexy but also bright, witty, clever, funny and tender. What an absolutely magnificent woman you are." Then I kissed her again before running my lips down her neck and nibbling gently at that lovely curve where the neck joins the shoulder. She sighed.

I licked her neck then sucked it gently, at the same time gently rubbing her bosom. I felt her hands move under my shirt and up to my chest. Her fingers brushed my nipples then threaded themselves in the hair around them.

I kissed her again, a long deep kiss while I undid two buttons on her blouse allowing me to feel her nipples through the thin material of her bra. They were hard and full, pushing against the material.

I started moving us towards the couch and soon she was lying back on it while I kissed her. We broke our kiss again and I reached round and unclasped and removed her bra. Her breasts stood out, firm and rounded, with dark areolae and very erect nipples.

I licked around them before gently sucking in her nipples one after the other. She pushed her chest forward as I did this, murmuring, "Oh that feels so good."

I moved back up and kissed her mouth again, passionately, invading it. She squirmed under me, then managed to open my shirt before putting her hands round underneath to feel my back. She pulled me to her bosom, rubbing her breasts against my bare chest.

This was one hell of a sexy woman, a woman who knew what she was doing and what she wanted.

I pulled her up and took off her open blouse, at the same time removing my shirt. Then she lay back down again as I started kissing her all over. I spent a long time on her breasts then gradually began licking a trail down to her navel while I played with her breasts, my fingers on her nipples.

She took her hands off me and loosened her belt and unzipped her slacks. Then she raised her hips so that I could slip them off, leaving her just with panties. I licked inside her navel then gradually down towards her groin until I encountered her panties.

I lifted my head and looked at her. This stunningly beautiful woman lying on the couch, naked except for panties.

I stood up and removed my trousers, then bent down again and kissed her on the mouth. Again we locked in a passionate kiss, but this time I rubbed the front of her panties with my right hand. Soon my fingers were rubbing over her labia and her hips were moving spasmodically.

I edged a finger around the side of her panties and felt her slit for the first time. It was warm and slippery, wet with her arousal.

I felt her hand on my cock through my pants. She traced her fingers up its length, then felt its width. We broke our kiss again. I stood up and removed my pants then did the same with hers.

Oh, what a magnificent bush she had. I love pubic hair and she had lots - full and dark providing a stunning contrast with her white skin and pink slit. My cock was pouring precum at the thought of parting those glorious lips and nestling inside that warm inviting cunt.

She leaned forward and took my cock in her hand. She rubbed my precum with her thumb, spreading it over my glans. She put her fingers under my testicles and gently played with them, then took her other hand and encircled my cock with her thumb and forefinger while continuing to juggle my testicles.

Then she leaned in and ran her tongue over my glans then round my corona. My cock jerked and dribbled out more precum which she licked away. Then she lay back again with a big smile on her face.

I knelt down between her legs and ran my tongue up her slit. I could hear her draw in her breath sharply. Then I licked on the outside of her lips, up and over her clit. Then back to the middle of her slit again, just probing gently into her vagina. Then up to her clit which was now really engorged and sticking out. So I licked that very gently.

"Oh, my God," she said, her hips bucking. I kept that up for as long as I could as her juices flowed out of her cunt, then I licked inside her. Again she cried out and pushed her groin hard into my face. Then she relaxed and said, "Please make love to me, Alan. Please come in me. I need you inside me."

So I moved her properly onto the couch and stood back and looked at her. I couldn't believe that this was happening at last. This gorgeous woman with her exquisite body, lovely face and hugely sexy aura was lying naked in front of me waiting for me to fuck her.

I grabbed a cushion and slid it under her bottom while I got up on the couch and moved between her legs, then up onto her. I rubbed my cock against her slit, running it up and down, spreading the moisture. Then I slowly pushed my cock into her cunt feeling the resistance at the entrance. It soon pushed through into her and started spreading her open.

I was in seventh heaven. I could feel my cock gradually going deeper into her, her vaginal walls rubbing my corona, her lips gripping the shaft and being dragged inwards. I could feel her clit dip onto the top of my shaft. Then I felt her cervix as my glans brushed past it until I was completely inside her, my pubic hair enmeshed with hers.

I lay motionless, just enjoying the feeling of warmth and wetness around my cock as it was tightly clasped by her vagina. I could feel my cock as hard as steel but throbbing with a pulse inside. I could feel it twitch as the nerve endings were stimulated. I could feel my precum continuing to dribble out, my DNA flowing into her cunt.

Brenda clasped her legs around me, her ankles locked and her feet resting on my bum. I was raised on my arms and leaned forward to kiss her. I licked her lips and sucked them in. I licked inside her mouth, my tongue playing with hers.

Then I started to fuck her. Long, slow strokes. All the way out, dragging her lips out and letting my shaft feel the cool dry air outside her cunt, waiting a while then all the way back deep inside her again, feeling her vaginal walls ripple around my cock, her warmth and wetness, her lips dragging inwards and her clit brushing my shaft. Then resting deep inside and flexing my cock, feeling it expand. Then again and again and again...

I could hear Brenda's breathing. I could hear as she held her breath then released it. I could feel her vaginal muscles clench me then release. I could feel them stimulate my cock. She grabbed my hips and pulled me in and held me with her legs, then pushed me back out again. She grunted. She gave little cries. She rotated her hips.

Then she said, "Fuck me, Alan, fuck me."

So I sped up. I lay down on her feeling her breasts squashed under my chest, and I fucked her hard and fast. She fucked me back, thrusting up against me on my downstroke and pulling back on my upstroke. She let go of my hips and held my back instead. She gave little cries, then suddenly, "Oh fuck, I'm cumming," and held her body rigidly upwards against mine.

I stopped moving, my cock deep inside, and let her control the movements from under me. Her vaginal muscles locked and released rhythmically, milking my cock. It was all too much and I lost control. I started fucking her again with increased urgency until I felt that delicious moment when nothing can stop you and you can feel your semen surging up your cock to shoot out.

I felt my cock expand and my semen rise, then suddenly everything went onto another plane. I felt her cunt get hotter and wetter. I felt the most intensely gratifying feeling in my cock. I felt it jerk rhythmically with each ejaculation. I nearly passed out. This was quite the most exciting and intense climax I've had for a very long time. Then I could feel myself slowly getting softer.

I lifted myself up on my arms and looked at Brenda. She had an enormous smile, her whole face radiating happiness. I kissed her tenderly, brushing my lips against hers. I nuzzled her neck. She rubbed my cheek.

"That was the most unbelievable climax I've ever had," she said. "I have never felt like that before. Your penis felt like no other has at any time. It's big and it stimulated me in ways that I've never been stimulated before and I felt so full of you, absolutely stuffed. Thank you so much."

I kissed her again and said, "No, thank you, Brenda. It's you who are the one who needs thanking. I've never cum like that before. You are the most exciting and accomplished lover I've ever had or am likely to have." Then I felt my cock slip out of her and all of a sudden my semen started dribbling out of her.

She jumped up quickly and, holding her hand under herself, rushed to the bathroom, which was adjoining the bedroom. I followed her and, when she had cleaned herself off, I took her in my arms and kissed and caressed her. It just seemed natural then to move from the bathroom into the bedroom and get into bed.

We lay in each other's arms kissing and cuddling and talking about the wonderful time we'd had. We asked each other about our lives, what we'd done. We talked about our dreams, what we'd like to do. I felt her cunt, slipping my finger into it while she played with my cock. "You know we shouldn't be doing this, don't you," she said.

"Yes, but it's so nice," I replied.

"Mmmmm," was her response.

Soon my cock was hard again. I entered her from behind on our sides. My hand over her side fondling her breasts. This was a slow, sensual, unrushed fuck. We were going to be doing this for a long time.

I felt her reach down and play with her clit, sometimes tickling my shaft as well. Everything was so relaxed and enjoyable, I didn't want it to stop. Her bum pressed into my stomach. Her juices ran down over my leg and onto the bed. I felt warm and at home. We fucked like this for ages until I felt myself getting to that point again.

"I'm going to cum again," I said.

"Oh yes, please," was the answer.

Then she said, "I won't climax again, I'm too exhausted from the first one, but I will enjoy yours," and she reached round to play with my testicles.

That pushed me over the edge and I felt myself ejaculate again. Just a few times and then I quickly went soft and slipped out. Then we drifted off to sleep...

I woke up the next morning before Brenda did - she was quietly sleeping next to me. I looked at her hardly believing that I'd done what I'd dreamed of doing for years. I'd seduced her (or perhaps got her thoughts into a place where she seduced me), made her want me, got into her mind and her body, made her experience an orgasm such as she never had before, and then fucked her again in her marital bed (which was now wet with our mingled emissions).

I'd cum inside her, left my DNA to mingle with hers, and then watched my semen dribble out of her cunt. She had forgotten her marital vows and given her mind and body to me. I felt hugely empowered and rewarded.

I got out of bed and went into the bathroom where I found some mouthwash and cleaned out my mouth. Then I returned to the bed and started to stroke her cheek so that she woke up slowly.

"Hello, sleepyhead," I said, "how do you feel?"

"Ravaged," she answered. "I feel like I've been for ten rounds with Mike Tyson. I also feel completely satiated and very, very contented. Last night was the best sex I've ever had. I felt completely possessed by you. My mind was completely at one with yours. My body felt part of yours and yours felt part of mine. It was incredible.

"But..." she said, "I feel very conflicted. That was the most marvellous making love that I've ever experienced, and I'm going to want it again, but I love my husband very much and I don't want to cheat on him."

"Well," I answered, "perhaps you can teach him how you'd like him to make love to you. We men need to be told what our women like."

"Yes," she said, "maybe that's the answer."

But I knew in my heart that she would come back to me. She had experienced something unique with me and I knew that she would want to try and recreate those feelings. This would become a regular thing.

12