Seducing Jenna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it Jenna, play with my pussy baby. Feel how wet you made me."

She didn't reply, just kept sucking my nipples and pushed a finger inside me. She instantly began to finger fuck me slowly. I was so wet my pussy made slurping sounds as she pumped her finger in and out of me. It felt incredible, and was such a turn-on to me knowing that she had never touched another girl before. I knew I would cum fast if she continued. With all the willpower I had I pushed her away. She looked at me, surprised and upset that I stopped her. I put my hands on her shoulders and pushed her to the couch. "Lay down, now!" I commanded. Without a word she obeyed and a few seconds later I moved above her, straddling her face.

Looking down at her I asked "Do you want my cunt baby? Do you want to be my little cunt licking slut?"

She looked up at me from between my legs, her eyes wide. The cute, innocent girl who walked into my house selling candy only a few minutes earlier put her hands on my ass and answered "Yes, I want to eat your cunt and make you cum all over my face. Do you want to cum on my face Beth?"

"Fuck yes," I moaned and lowered my dripping pussy onto her mouth. Jenna made up for her inexperience with her enthusiasm. It seemed like her tongue was everywhere as she went crazy licking me. I was grinding on her face, watching her as she ate me.

"Do you like that baby? Do you like your first taste of pussy? It turns me on so much to know you'll always remember this instant when you licked your first cunt."

She moaned at my words. I looked back over my shoulder to see she was fingering her smooth pussy. "Yes, that's it slut. Play with your cunt too. Make yourself cum when I cum in your mouth."

I rubbed my wetness all over her cute face as she tried to lick me, smearing my juices all over her. Then I maneuvered my distended clit to her mouth. It only took a few seconds of her tongue lapping at my swollen clit to send me into orbit. I screamed as I came, lifting myself off her face as I squirted all over her, flooding her cute face. She looked up at me, shocked, as my second squirt splashed onto her face. Then I lowered myself back on her mouth and her tongue went back to work. I heard her muffled moans and assumed she was cumming too as she resumed licking. I grabbed her head with both hands as I rode her face roughly. "Keep eating me you fucking lesbian slut. Don't stop until I tell you to stop."

I have no idea how long I made Jenna eat me. I do know I came three more times and when I finally collapsed off her she was a total mess. Her face was saturated with my juices and she even had some in her hair. I laid down on top of her and kissed her deeply, tasting myself on her. I lifted slightly and looked at her. The cute, innocent angel that was going door-to-door now had an unmistakable just-been-fucked look on her face.

"That was amazing," she exclaimed. "I didn't know anyone could cum like that, but I have to ask, did you pee on me?"

"No," I laughed. "That wasn't pee, it was just a girl cumming hard. It's called squirting. I could make you cum like that too. As a matter of fact, I think you squirted a little bit when I was eating you. Did you like it?"

"It was intense, but yeah, I really liked it. Can we do it again? Will you squirt on me again?"

Ah, the joy of youth! I was still trying to recover and she was ready to go again. "Is my little slut still horny?"

She looked at me sheepishly. "Yes, eating you really made me horny."

"Tell you what. Let's relax here for a couple minutes and then we can go get in the shower together. Is anyone going to miss you?" I asked.

"No, not for a while."

"Good. I have plenty more to show you, if you want to learn more."

12