Seducing Kay

Story Info
Black man seduces older white woman.
5.3k words
4.45
125.9k
38
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,227 Followers

It had taken me weeks to break through Kay's initial resistance. I knew she was married, and I liked her husband Rich. But I noticed that each and every time I could get a chance to talk with her, he would look at us and smile. A few times she caught him looking and she seemed to grow flustered.

Let me tell you a bit about Kay. First off, she is a mature white woman. You know the type, the ones that carry themselves like proper ladies all the time. She has a very pleasant smile when she looks at you and she is pretty despite her age, which I guessed to be around 60 or so.

She stands a bit shy of my 5'10" frame so I put her height at around 5'8". She is built thick, around 230 or so, but it is her heavy tits and her plump ass that first drew my attention. You see, I like white women. And one that is pleasingly plump is definitely one to get my attention.

We were talking, but it wasn't her face I was concentrating on at the time. I was watching the way her big tits rose and fell as she breathed. She must have been about a 44B, and whether she knew it or not, her nipples were pushing against the white blouse she wore.

"Mr. Sam! Are you listening to me, or are you so interested in watching my chest that you haven't heard a word I said?" She said the words jokingly, but I could tell that she was slightly annoyed.

I laughed, trying not to be so embarrassed at being caught. "Kay, I'm sorry. I don't mean to be so crass, but I do find you very interesting. I know that you are married, but I still find you very attractive."

This time it was her turn to laugh. "Do you find me interesting and attractive, or it is my big chest that has caught your attention?"

I sipped my drink to hide my embarrassment. "I think that if I was to tell you what I was thinking, you would never speak to me again." Kay smiled, turning to give a quick glance around to see if anyone was watching us. Satisfied, she turned back to look at me.

"Well Mr. Sam, I am a woman who likes people to be truthful and direct with her. I would feel put off, if you didn't tell me just what you were thinking. In the past few weeks, you have gone out of your way to shower me with compliments. If I didn't know better, I would think that you were trying to seduce me."

This time I couldn't help the smile that lit my face. I gave a soft laugh. "Busted! Guilty as charged."

Kay looked surprised. "I have noticed that a lot of younger, prettier women have constantly come up to you to talk with you. Surely an old fat woman like myself, would not be of interest to a handsome man like you?"

I took another drink from the waiter that was passing by. We were at one of the functions that were being held around town. Both Kay and her husband Rich belonged to the same group of Charities that I did. We went to many of the same benefits. That was how I had come to see her so much.

This time, my laughter was a little bit louder. "Oh Kay! If I were to tell you what I really thought, you would think me weird. But the truth is I enjoy a more mature and healthier woman, than I do the skinny women that seem to be drawn to me. I guess that is why I am so attracted to you. Believe me, I do not think you are old, and you definitely are not fat!"

This brought a big smile to her face. We were joined by her husband Rich. Our conversation changed abruptly, with Kay sipping her drink and looking at me as I talked with Rich. He turned to his wife.

"Kay darling, I have to leave to take care of something that has come up. Would you mind if I let Sam drive you home? I'm sorry to have to leave, but this can't be helped."

Before she could answer, I said, "I would be honored to be able to take Kay home, if it's ok with her? I know how things can come up and change plans in the middle of an evening." Smiling, and taking that as an answer, Rich kissed his wife and walked off.

Kay looked after him then turned around to look back at me. "Something came up my foot. If I didn't know him better, I would think that my husband is trying to push us together."

Kay finished her glass and set it down on the tray of the waiter that walked past. "Well Mr. Sam, I am ready to leave if you are. I have had about all I can take of this crowd tonight."

We gathered our coats and walked out into the night. It was just cool enough to want a coat draped over your shoulders. I walked Kay to my car and opened the door to let her in. As she got in, her dress rode up and I was able to see her black, thigh high stocking. The contrast on her white legs made her look even sexier. She caught me looking again. This time she only smiled, as I closed the door.

The night was clear, and the stars could easily be seen in the dark sky. "Rich was supposed to take me up to the Reservoir to view the stars. Would you mind taking me? It's much too pretty a night to waste."

The Reservoir was a notorious make-out spot for younger kids. I could feel my dick jump in my pants as I started the car. As we drove along, I kept catching glimpse of Kay's thighs. She noticed me looking at her legs and laughed. "Mr. Sam! You had better pay more attention to the road instead of my legs. We wouldn't want to have a wreck."

I laughed. "Sorry, it's just that I think that a woman that wears stockings is so much sexier than one who loves pantyhose. I think my attraction for you has jumped up a few notches."

I watched the road, while taking peeks at Kay. Between her big tits and the stockings that showed off her legs, I could feel my dick growing hard. It didn't take long to get to the parking lot that overlooked the Reservoir. We sat quiet for a few minutes. I turned to Kay and smiled at her.

"I'm sure that Rich wanted to do more than just look at the stars with you when he said he would bring you up here. The setting is perfect to hold you in his arms and kiss you. I know that I would do that if you allowed me to."

Kay blushed, as she turned her face to look out the window. "Mr. Sam! Are you telling me that you would like to kiss me?"

I smiled at her. "Kay! I have told you that I find you attractive. That I find you very sexy! But I would never try to do anything that you didn't wish me to do."

Kay turned and looked at me without saying a word. Then she gave a little laugh. "If you tell me what you were thinking as you stared at my tits, I may just grant you that wish and let you kiss me."

This time it was my turn to laugh. "I was thinking that it would be wonderful to hold your tits in my hand as I sucked on your nipples. I could make out your big nubs as they poked against your blouse and it was turning me on. I have to admit to you Kay that I am a big titty lover. And the thought of your bare tits in my hand, your nipples in my mouth, was getting me hard. If what I said offends you, I will take you home and we will never talk about this again."

I placed my hand on the keys as if I was gonna start up the car, when Kay placed her hand on mine. "I'm not offended Mr. Sam! In fact, I am flattered that you think of me that way. But are you sure that you would want to kiss an old fat woman like me? Even if I do have big tits!"

This was one of the times that I was so glad that my front seat is a bench seat. I slid over to be closer to Kay and slipped my arms around her back. She turned her face up to mine and I smiled as my head came down and our lips touched. My hand went immediately to her tit and she gasped as my fingers stroked her hard nipple.

Kay had her lips pressed hard against mine but I wanted to taste her tongue. I pushed my tongue between her lips until I felt her lips part. When my tongue touched hers, I let my fingers slowly grasp her nipple. As my fingers closed over the fat nub, I felt her pushing her chest up against my hand.

Kay's tongue tip touched mine, and I heard her give a soft moan. My fingers were gently tweaking her nipples, as I went from one tit to the other. And Kay's breathing was growing more shallow and rapid. I felt her fingers close over my hand. Thinking that she wanted me to stop, I let her nipple go. But her fingers closed over mine causing my fingers to grip her nipple even harder.

I broke the kiss, listening to her heavy breathing. I could smell the hint of perfume as my lips nuzzled her cheek. "I've thought about touching you like this since the first day I saw you. I've wanted to feel these tits and taste your nipples."

As I talked to her, I was letting my fingers pull and tweak her nipples harder. And I could see that this was making her grow even hotter. "I really shouldn't be letting you do this. I am a married woman!"

As she said that, I pinched her nipple harder, letting my fingers roll it between them. Kay gave a louder moan. My fingers were slowly unbuttoning her blouse. Kay lay back against the seat, her breathing coming in gasps but she didn't stop me. Her bra had a hook in the front, and my fingers made short work of getting it undone. My hand slid beneath her bra cup and I found her hard nub. As I slowly pinched it, I felt her body begin to shake.

I eased her bra cup out of the way, and bent my head. When my lips sucked her nipple in, Kay gave a much louder moan. I let my hand drop to her stocking clad thigh. "You look so sexy with those black stockings against the white of your thighs."

Kay didn't say a word, only pulled my head back down, so that my lips once again sucked her nipples. I heard her soft whisper. "Harder." I smiled, as I sucked harder on her nipple. I pulled it with my teeth, letting the teeth scrape against her soft skin. And as I did, my hand slid up her leg. Kay's thighs opened and my fingers found her wet panty.

I sucked her nipple harder, letting her feel my teeth biting into her soft flesh. My fingers pushed past the elastic of her panty and I felt her soft swollen pussy lips. Kay's whole body shuddered.

It was at that moment, that her cell phone beeped that she had a message. She stopped long enough to look at it and smiled. She showed me the phone and I read the message. "Will be much later than anticipated. Will not be home tonight, but will see you mid-day tomorrow. Enjoy your evening. Love you."

Smiling, Kay shifted in her seat and her legs opened even wider. "There is no reason to rush Mr. Sam!"

Smiling, my fingers slid even further beneath her panty. As I let my fingers brush up and down her soft sparse hair, Kay sighed. As my lips closed around her nipple and my teeth pulled the soft skin, my thumb found her clit. Kay's whole body jerked. I felt her hand rest on my thigh. She slid her hand up, until it rested on my throbbing dick.

My fingers slid into her soaked pussy and Kay moaned. I slowly finger-fucked her and she sighed. "Oh Mr. Sam! That feels so good! Suck my nipples harder. Hurt them!"

I pushed my fingers in as deep as I could get them with the position she was in. Kay ground her cunt down on them, wiggling her big ass. Pulling my fingers out, she watched as I sucked them clean. I pushed them back in and this time, I rubbed her juice across her lips.

I kissed her hard, purposely twisting and pulling her nipple as I did it. Again, I felt her body shake. I could feel Kay's thick fingers slowly pulling the zipper of my pants down. I rose up, as her hand slid inside and she found my hard dick. "My god your huge Mr. Sam!" She pulled my dick free and slowly stroked it.

"Oh Kay! Your cunt taste so sweet. I wish there was a way I could just lie between your thighs and lick and suck your pussy. I would let my fingers pinch, pull and twist your nipples as I ate you until I felt you gushing into my mouth." I bent my head and this time I sucked her nipple as hard as I could.

Kay eased my mouth from her tit. "Take me home!"

I looked up at her. "Kay I'm sorry! I didn't mean to offend you."

Kay laughed. "You didn't offend me silly! I know that Rich won't be home until tomorrow late afternoon. He always comes home at that time when he has to stay out. I want to feel this huge cock filling my cunt while you hurt my tits. You would like to fuck me wouldn't you Mr. Sam?"

Instead of giving her an answer, I turned, started the car and put it in gear. Kay didn't let go of my dick all during the ride home, except to button her blouse. She didn't even clasp her bra back. By the time we reached her house, her hand was covered in my pre-cum.

When we pulled up to her house, I could tell that they were well off. The yard was immaculate and well cared for. And the house was big. I had stuffed my dick in my pants, not wishing any neighbors to see this white woman with a black man and his hard dick.

As soon as we entered the door Kay locked it. Grabbing my hand, she led me to her bedroom. The room was spacious with a big bed in the middle. She started pulling off her clothes and tossed them to the floor. She was hot and ready. As soon as she pushed her skirt and panties off, I stopped her.

"Leave your stockings on. I like the feel of them on my skin. Kay lay down on the bed and opened up her big meaty things. Her big tits lay on each side of her stomach. My dick throbbed in anticipation of the joys I would have with her.

I pulled off my shirt and lay between her open white legs. I didn't dive right into her pussy; instead, I let my tongue trail up and down her thighs, paying attention to the soft meaty flesh. Kay moaned as my tongue would get close to her cunt then back away. My hands had slid up her stomach and were pinching and pulling on her nipples.

Each time I twisted and pulled her nipples, Kay would moan and push her hips up off the bed. When I pushed my tongue between her swollen pussy lips, I twisted her nipples hard. She came on the spot, crying out as she filled my mouth with her hot crème. But I was just getting started.

I teased her with my tongue, stroking her clit then backing off. Her breathing was coming in gasps as she kept humping her cunt up to get more. But I held back.

"Please Mr. Sam? Please don't tease me like this. You have my pussy on fire."

It was at that moment, that I saw a small movement in the closet. I acted like I hadn't seen anything, not sure about who it could be. But I was ready in case it was a burglar who we had interrupted. The door opened a fraction more, and I was surprised to see Rich with a big smile on his face. Our eyes met and ne nodded his head.

Damn! I had been set up by him. He wanted to watch me fuck his wife. I almost laughed. Rich was not the first man who had watched me pleasure his spouse. I figured that if he wanted to watch, I would give him a nice show.

I pulled on Kay's nipples hard, making her moan out loud. My hand slid down to her dripping pussy and as I sucked on her clit, I slowly stroked my finger in and out of her cunt. Kay was thrashing on the bed, her head going from side to side. My fingers found her G-spot.

Kay cried out as I slowly stroked it. And each time she would get close to Cumming, I would move my fingers and watch her frustration build.

"Please? Please Mr. Sam? Don't stop! I was so close."

I had noticed that when my tongue licked up and down the skin right above her stocking top Kay would become more animated. Smiling, I slid my middle finger back up into her cunt and slowly fucked her with it as I licked her thigh. Kay was rolling her hips as she worked her cunt on my finger.

That finger was joined by another finger. Kay moaned out loud, as my two fingers stroked her cunt. With three fingers pushed up into her cunt, I could feel how tight she was. I began to lick harder, as I worked three fingers deep into her cunt. Kay was moaning louder and humped her ass up off the bed.

"Oh god! Mr. Sam, you're stretching my cunt."

My other hand was still mauling her tits. And I wasn't being gentle. I knew that I was hurting her tits but I didn't care, she acted like that was what she wanted. My fingers were driving into her cunt so hard she was grunting with each thrust. And her cunt was flowing steadily. I looked over to the closet.

"Beg for it Kay! Tell me what you want." As I talked, my fingers again stroked her spot. Kay almost came as her cunt tightened on my fingers.

"I want you to fuck me! I want you to hurt my tits! I want to feel that big black cock filling my pussy!"

My hand was mauling her tit. Squeezing and pulling the soft flesh. And it was making her hotter as I grew rougher. I stood up, and placed the tip of my dick at her pussy lips. Instead of just pushing my dick right into her cunt, I grabbed it by the base and began to spank her clit with it.

Kay moaned and whimpered as I continued to spank her wet pussy with my hard black cock. Slowly I began to press it in. Damn but she was tight! I could feel my swollen dickhead stretching her cunt open.

Kay gasped. "You're so big! Oh Mr. Sam! Your cock feels so big going into my cunt. It hurts!"

I had Kay lying across the bed with her legs dangling off the side. I grabbed her thick thighs and pushed them high in the air, hooking my arms around them, so my hands could get to her nipples. I grabbed her nipples and pulled them viciously, twisting them as I did. And as she cried out, I forced three more inches of hard black dick up into her tight cunt.

Kay's eyes grew wide as she was forced to feel my dick pushing deep inside her cunt. And looking over at the closet, I could see Rich straining to see more. Knowing that he was watching only made me hotter.

"I'm gonna fuck you with this big black cock Kay! And you're gonna tell me how much you love it! I'm gonna place it between your big tits and slowly tit-fuck you while I torture your nipples. You're gonna get used to having it deep in your mouth. And I'm gonna show you just how deep I can push it up your tight cunt. Tell me you want it!"

My hands were mauling her tits as my fingers gripped and twisted her nipples. Kay was in ecstasy! Her cunt wasn't just leaking; she had thick crème flowing from her slit. And as I pulled and played with her nipples, I could see a clear fluid leaking from her nipple. Holy shit! She was lactating!

I bent my head and captured her leaking nipple. As I did, I pushed the entire 8 inches of thick black cock up her cunt. Kay's eyes grew wide and she cried out that I was too big. But I ignored her. I wanted Rich to watch his wife take all my cock and loving it!

I was sucking her tit harder, drawing more and more fluid from the nipple. And this seemed to make Kay grow even more desperate for it!

"Yes! Suck it hard! Fuck me! Shove that big black cock up my cunt! Oh you black fucker, your cock is so fuckin' huge! I can feel you stretching me open!"

"Is that what you want Kay? For me to fuck you hard; stretch this juicy cunt open? Maybe Rich will know that your cunt has been fucked so good that I stretched it wide open for him."

I gripped her legs and pulled her closer to the edge of the bed. I wanted to make sure that each thrust pushed my dick to the limit in her cunt. I had just the tip in, with a jerk of my hips; I drove it to the limit in her cunt. Kay screamed. I pulled back until just the tip was lodged in her cunt. I lunged again.

Over and over I fucked her, and over and over Kay screamed. She grabbed her tits and began pulling and twisting the nipples hard as I concentrated on driving my dick into her. Pulling out, I pushed her over onto her side. "Pull your knees up!"

She did as I told her. With her in this position, I could look over at Rich without her seeing me turn. I was driving my dick in and out of her cunt hard. "Torture those nipples! Do it or I will leave and never touch you again."

Kay grabbed her tits and cried out as she hurt them. And all the time, I looked over at her husband and smiled. I didn't think that she would be too comfortable if I put her on her hands and knees, so I pulled my dick out and turning her over, pulled her so that she had her legs on the floor. I slapped her ass and told her to spread her legs wide. She was bent over so that she was lying on the bed.

SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,227 Followers
12