Seducing My Friend's Mom Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs. Hartsell looked at me with amusement... and respect? "It's not that simple. Even with your flirting, I doubt Sydney realized that you were coming on to her. You might be legal now, but for Sydney, she's not going to think of you as 'legal-child' one moment and then 'fuckable-adult' the next, just because you had a birthday."

That made sense. I nodded, and Mrs. Hartsell continued.

"You have to ease her into the idea that you aren't a child anymore. That you are fuckable. If you do that, you may just stand a chance."

"So, how do I pull that off?"

"Keep up your flirting. Spend time with her away from Drew. Be assertive but not pushy. Most importantly, be patient. Plant the seed in her mind, and then watch it grow."

I thought this over. Obviously, I wanted to believe what Mrs. Hartsell was saying, but she made it sound so simple. There's no way it could actually be that easy, right?

And then another thought occurred to me.

"Why are you helping me? Make a move on Mrs. Carson, I mean. Shouldn't you be telling me to stay away from her, she's married, she's your friend... blah, blah, blah?"

Mrs. Hartsell laughed. "Marriage is just a legal handcuff to keep people from worrying about being alone. But to answer your question, I'm helping you because I think a little excitement will be good for Sydney. Being trapped in a house all day, year after year, with no real spice? That's gotta wear on a person. But also, if Mr. Carson has been neglecting Sydney, it's his own fault if she gets what she needs somewhere else."

She paused before adding one more reason, "and lastly, Luke, I'm helping you because I like you. Consider it a thank-you for being good company."

"Pleasure was all mine," I said in what I thought was a smooth voice, but Mrs. Hartsell just laughed at me.

"Oh, Luke. This has been fun. But I need to get a move on. Hurry up with the rest of the breakfast and I'll walk you back to the room for your stuff."

We did just that.

***

As I suspected, when I returned home, my family hadn't noticed my absence at all. Or maybe they did, and just didn't care. Either way, the result was the same: nobody asked where I'd been.

My brain was mush by this point, so I went to my bed and fell into a deep sleep despite it still being late morning. My final thoughts as I drifted off were on Mrs. Hartsell's encouragement to sleep with Mrs. Carson. She seemed confident that I had a chance... and she knew Mrs. Carson better than most. Did I really have a chance after all?

I wasn't sure, but after the whirlwind fucks with Mrs. Hartsell, it suddenly seemed a lot more plausible.

Life just got much more interesting.

***

Author's endnote: Don't worry, this story is not done. Originally, I'd planned to release it as a single story, but as I wrote, I realized it worked better as a two-parter. Plus, now I can release Part 1 now and return to my 'Fiancé Seduced By Roommate' series. I don't like having multiple unfinished stories, but the alternative would be to publish nothing at all for months. This seemed like the lesser of two evils.

That said, my goal for publishing Part 2 of this story is by the end of 2023.