Seducing My Married Sister

Story Info
A drunken accident leads to seduction.
11.6k words
4.69
273.8k
226
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CMK877181
CMK877181
2,296 Followers

I stumbled out of Eve's house, probably a little drunker than I should have been. It was my first night out in forever. I got married seven years ago and just recently had my fourth child, so time to myself to just relax and let loose is scarce. At 34, I'm still young enough that I need to do it at least every once in a while.

My darling husband, Chris, had volunteered to watch the kids for a night so I could go out. I immediately notified all of my girl friends and we congregated at my friend Eve's house. We drank, told tales, drank some more, and generally had a blast. It was very a much-needed relief for me.

I tottered off down the street, looking for the small area I had parked my car. The original plan was for me to be sober enough to make the 5-minute drive home myself. I wasn't feeling particularly great though; I could barely stand and walk straight. So I made the wise decision to sleep in my car that night. It was an SUV, so at least the back seat was rather large.

I located my car. It was tucked away in a tiny space off of the street that was largely covered by vines. I fumbled through my purse before finally locating my keys. The flashing tail lights when I unlocked the car hurt my eyes a little bit.

I climbed into the back seat of the SUV and lay down. It was more than long enough to accommodate my somewhat short frame.

My mind started thinking back to earlier in the n. I recalled my friend Ariana's revelation about having sex with her husband in the backseat of their car in a parking lot. She must have been lying in a pretty similar position to me.

I imagined Chris lying on top of me right now, thrusting his cock into me. It would be so incredibly hot. I felt a damp spot begin to develop on the crotch of my panties as my fantasy made me wet.

I reached a hand down over my denim jeans and cupped my crotch. The fabric was thick, but I could still feel my hand pressing against my pussy. The small stimulation only served to make me hornier.

I sat up in the car, looking out the windows to see if anybody else was there or could see me. In addition to it being 1:30 in the morning, the car was very secluded and tucked away from view. No one would be able to catch me.

I reached down with my hands and tried to undo my high heels. They had laces and a zipper, and without fine motor skills, I couldn't take them off, so I left them. It took a few moments, but I did manage to unzip and unbutton my jeans. I pushed the waistband down around my ankles and pulled them off over my heels, before throwing the jeans into the open area behind the back seat. I wrapped my fingers into the elastic of my panties and removed them too, leaving me naked from the waist down. My pussy appreciated the opportunity to breathe, unrestricted by the suffocating fabric.

Before I discarded them though, I brought the panties right up to my face. I breathed in deeply, smelling the pungent aroma of my own sweet nectar. I reached my tongue out and licked the length of the crotch, tasting my own wetness, and relishing in its lovely taste. Panty sniffing and licking was a bit of a fetish of mine, one that Chris himself loved to engage in.

After I licked up the patch on my panties, I tossed them into the back as well. My hand slowly started to trickle down my stomach towards my crotch. My fingers were brushing so lightly against my sensitive skin that I could barely feel them.

Using my other hand, I slowly unzipped the stylish leather jacket I had been wearing. I pulled my t-shirt up to my neck and yanked my clasped bra down to my navel. My average-sized breasts popped free and basked in the stuffy air of the car.

Just as my fingers began to tickle the top of the small strip of hair above my pussy, my phone went off with a notification. I groaned, disappointed and annoyed by the interruption. I took my phone out of my purse and squinted my eyes to see the message. It was a scam email. Of course that was what had to interrupt me.

I also noticed that I missed calls from Chris and my little sister, Riley. I was about to put my phone down when a naughty idea formed. I swiped the notification and my phone started calling Chris back.

I began talking as soon as he picked up.

"Hey, baby. I wanna give you a treat," I started, slurring my words. "You'll probably want to lie down for this if you're not already. The treat will hopefully leave you very satisfied," I said with a sultry tone. "I just got done with the party. Right now, I'm lying in the back of my car. And I want to tell you a little secret. Can you guess what it is, baby?"

I cut Chris off before he could respond. I was very excited about my plan.

"I'm not wearing any pants or undies," I sheepishly whispered with a giggle. "Little Paige is exposed to the whole entire world. But I just want to share her with you." I giggled again.

"Ariana told me about getting fucked in her car once. I can't help but think of us doing the same exact thing right now. Your hard cock thrusting into my juicy pussy and making me cum. Oh, god, I'm getting so fucking wet just thinking about it."

I wasn't exaggerating at all. A few drops of juice were seeping out of my pussy and onto my inner thighs. The cold liquid on my bare skin felt excellent, contrasting with the warm summer air inside the car.

"In fact, I've already licked my panties completely clean. I wish you could have been here to taste my nectar," I said, slightly forlornly. "In my mind though, you are here, right now, with me. We start off by just kissing. Your muscular body pressing against mine, pinning me down on the seat. You lean in and press your lips against mine, your beard tickling my cheeks as you do so. I let you explore my mouth with your tongue as I give myself to you."

I was turning myself on with the dirty talk. My pussy was craving satisfaction, but I didn't want to play with it quite yet. With my free hand, I reached up and started gently massaging my breasts. My boobs had started off quite small, but kids changed that, and they had probably grown two cups from 10 years ago. My C bra was just enough to contain them.

My fingers traced over my fair skin, creating goosebumps all over. I took my right nipple with my thumb and index finger, and rolled it in between. The small nub was quickly erect.

I played with my other nipple until both were standing firmly at attention, protruding out of my small, dark-pink areolas.

"I feel your erection pressing against my thigh. It's throbbing and extremely hard, like my nipples right now. As you continue to kiss me, you grope my beautiful tits."

I echoed my statement, kneading the skin of my bare breasts with my hand.

"My hands move to your pants, freeing your monster cock. I guide your shaft so that your head is pressed up against the crotch of my panties. My juice is seeping through the fabric onto your cock as it rubs against me."

My pussy was absolutely aching for relief. I decided to satisfy its hunger. With a quick tap of my fingers, I put the phone on speaker and set it onto the seat cushion next to me.

I now had both hands free. One continued to play with my breasts while the other moved down to my crotch. I ran a finger along the length of my lips. A shudder made its way along my spine, causing my body to quiver.

When I pulled my finger back, I felt the liquid on it, and knew that I couldn't hold back any longer. I pressed my thumb down onto my engorged clit. A loud moan escaped my lips as I finally tended to my pussy.

I gently began rubbing my thumb against my clit in a circular motion. I could feel the fire building inside of me, slowly increasing in intensity. My thumb maintained a steady motion, circling my clit over and over. Another gasp came from my mouth. My pussy was practically begging for attention now.

Finally, I ended the teasing. I pressed my index and middle finger against my opening, letting them get soaked in my wetness. Then, I plunged both fingers deep into my pussy.

I cried out loudly as I finally started fucking myself. I was glad to be in the car and have the noise muffled, because somebody surely would have noticed had I been outside.

I curled my fingers back towards my opening. My fingertips pressed against the walls of my twat and made their way along until they finally found the spongy area of my g-spot.

Immediately, I felt the fire in my crotch burn more ardently. I left my fingers where they were, lightly pressing down on my most sensitive spot as my thumb ran back and forth over my clit.

I returned to speaking to Chris, "I push my panties down and use my fingers to spread my lips, leaving my pussy open for you. And then, you give me what I crave. Your hips thrust down into me, and I feel your big cock filling up my pussy. I scream into your mouth. I am entirely in your power as you fuck me. You don't hold back at all, bucking your hips into me as hard as you can, ramming my pussy. I whimper into your mouth as you bring me to the first of many orgasms."

Instinctively, my fingers started to move in my pussy as well. I pressed them down onto my g-spot repeatedly, as my moans filled the air. They were soon flying in and out of me at a furious pace as I fingered myself.

"But you keep going as I cum on your cock. You don't care. You fuck me harder and faster! I cry out into your mouth again as your body presses against mine."

My thumb flew over my clit as I rubbed my button as fast as I could. I needed to cum so badly. I slipped my ring finger into my pussy. The large diamond ring I wore rubbed against my pussy walls. The small ridges and crevices amplified my pleasure even more as I rammed three fingers deep into my pussy and down onto my g-spot.

The orgasm was almost there for me. Sweat was running down my face, matching the juice running down my pussy.

"I cum again and again as you continue to use me. Soon, my pussy is full of my juice as your cock creates a squishing sound as it thrusts in."

I removed my hand from my breasts. I grabbed my phone and brought it down to my pussy. Indeed, the three fingers made a squelching noise while I fucked myself, hopefully adding to Chris' immersion.

I set the phone back down again and continued playing with my breasts. I was so close to orgasm.

"And you start grunting loudly as your cock throbs in my pussy. I know that you are about to climax, and I am too. As you continue to pump your cock deep into me, you cum, releasing your load deep into my pussy, as we reach our peak simultaneously."

Just as I described it, I felt the orgasm rushing through me. I fucked myself as vigorously as I could. My fingers and thumb were an absolute blur as I brought myself to an extremely powerful orgasm.

"Fuck, fuck, I'm cumming! Oh fuuuck!" I screamed out.

My twat pulsated, and a wave of cum squirted out onto my fingers. My entire body quivered. My back was raised off of the seat cushion, while my cries and expletives ringed out.

I stopped moving my fingers as my climax finished. I lay on the seat, absolutely exhausted, as a few small tremors still ran through my body. After a minute, I picked up the phone.

"Hope you enjoyed that, honey. I'll see you tomorrow morning. I'll probably give you a blowjob the second I walk through the door," I giggled. "I love you," I said, before hanging up the phone and dropping it down onto the floor.

I pulled my fingers out of my pussy. Cum rushed out of my pussy as my hole became unplugged, creating a puddle on the seat cushion. My fingers were absolutely drenched in my own juice. I brought them up to my mouth, unable to resist. I slowly and methodically licked each one, devouring all of my sweet and delicious nectar.

My eyelids were starting to become very heavy. It was already very late at night, and I felt worn out from the orgasm. I slowly felt myself drift off to sleep in the backseat of my car.

I woke up to a knocking on the car window. My head was feeling extremely bad from the heavy drinking. I looked up and saw my friend Eve. I opened the car door to talk to her.

"Um, hey, Paige. I saw your car as I was doing my morning jog. You're looking... exposed."

I looked down at myself and realized that I was still not wearing any pants. My shirt had dropped down to cover my breasts, but my bra was still hanging around my stomach. I immediately covered up my crotch with my hands.

"Oh, fuck! I fell asleep in the car last night and didn't even think about it."

"Don't worry. I rubbed one out after the party too. Drive safely. Tell Chris I said hi!" she shouted as she started running off down the street.

I closed the car door and went through the arduous process of getting dressed in the backseat. I got home and immediately crashed onto the bed, trying to nurse the hangover and get used to the feel of a real bed again.

*********

The door to my apartment slowly creaked open. I tip-toed in, not wanting to create any noise. My roommate would be long asleep at this point. I worked as a bartender, so nights could be very long sometimes. On this particular occasion, it was half past midnight by the time I got back.

I quietly got out of my tennis shoes-they're by far the most comfortable for standing and walking for many hours straight. My bare feet hardly made any sound as I scurried across the wooden floor of the apartment to my bedroom. I slipped inside and pushed the door closed behind me.

Luckily for me, I had been able to secure the bedroom with a small en-suite attached: a bargaining benefit of the late night work. I walked into the cramped room and switched on the water in the shower.

I removed my clothes piece-by-piece until I was standing stark naked facing the mirror above the sink, which was now beginning to steam up. I stepped into the scalding water of the shower and scrubbed my body free from the stress and exhaustion of the previous day.

Shivers ran up my spine when the stream of water rained down onto my clit as I washed myself. I was reminded again of the long arduous day, and a small throbbing sensation in my pussy told me that I needed to relieve some stress.

I walked out of the shower, the cold air now hitting my skin and giving me goosebumps all over. I didn't bother clothing myself, considering the garments would likely be off in a few minutes.

I plopped down onto my bed and pulled the down blanket over my naked body. The expensive sheets my parents had bought me rubbed against my bare skin and made me feel warm and cozy, but also even hornier. I reached a finger down, and felt my pussy already seeping with wetness.

I grabbed my phone off the nightstand and pulled up my favorite and most reliable lesbian porn scene. My free hand reached down to my chest and ran over my small breasts.

Just as the same opening I had seen 100 times before began, my phone started vibrating from a call. I groaned loudly, frustrated at the interruption. The feeling in my pussy went away as my mind was forced away from sex.

I checked the caller ID and saw that it was my older sister Paige. I knew that she was going out tonight to have drinks with friends, and I had texted her earlier to no avail. I hoped that she was calling to tell me that she was back home so that she could go away and let me try and salvage my masturbation session.

I picked up the phone. Before I had a chance to speak, Paige started talking.

"Hey, baby. I wanna give you a treat," she began. I could tell by her voice that she was absolutely hammered. Paige didn't party much, and she really couldn't hold her alcohol well at all.

I was confused by why Paige called me baby, but she continued talking before I could interrupt her, "You'll probably want to lie down for this if you're not already. The treat will hopefully leave you very satisfied. I just got done with the party. Right now, I'm lying in the back of my car. And I want to tell you a little secret. Can you guess what it is, baby?"

Wheels started to turn in my head. Her drunkenness, the seductive tone in her voice, the "baby"s. I realized that she meant to be calling Chris, but had accidentally dialed me instead.

I opened my mouth to speak, but Paige cut me off once again.

"I'm not wearing any pants or undies," she giggled into the phone.

I immediately brought my free hand up to my mouth to prevent me from gasping. It all clicked together. Paige thought she was about to have phone sex with her husband.

I wasn't sure what to do. If I interrupted her, she might yell at me for not cutting her off earlier. If I stayed, I would be on the phone with my sister as she masturbated and told me about it. That would be completely and utterly wrong and gross.

But yet, something deep inside of me told me to stay on the phone. Some twisted part wanted me to listen to Paige and enjoy it. I knew that it was terrible because she was my sister, but I was secretly getting a little turned on by the thought.

Ultimately, the decision wasn't made by me, as Paige continued speaking.

"Little Paige is exposed to the whole entire world. But I just want to share her with you."

This time, I had to stifle a laugh. Paige calling her vagina "Little Paige" was so unbelievably corny and odd. It fit my sister perfectly.

"Ariana told me about getting fucked in her car once. I can't help but think of us doing the same exact thing right now."

So she was lying in her car. She must have not wanted to drive home after the party. I pictured my sister lying naked in the backseat of her SUV. Her fingers dipped into her pussy as she smiled up at me. I could feel my pussy start to get wet again, against my wishes. I banished the thoughts from my head, or at least tried to.

"Your hard cock thrusting into my juicy pussy and making me cum. Oh, god, I'm getting so fucking wet just thinking about it."

I was in the same boat as Paige. Wetness trickled out onto my thighs and down onto the sheets below me. My nipples were getting erect, even though I wasn't touching them. I was trying to put all my effort into getting not turned on, an extremely unique desire, but it wasn't working at all. The hand remained clamped tight around my mouth, preventing me from moaning out.

"In fact, I've already licked my panties completely clean. I wish you could have been here to taste my nectar," Paige continued.

I had no idea that panty-licking was a fetish of my sister. It does seem to fit that she would have at least some form of kink, considering her conservative and girl-next-door outward demeanor. While I didn't regularly practice it myself, my sister's unintentional confession of her fetish to me took me back to how I first found out that I was bisexual.

When I was 19 near the end of my first year of college, I woke up during the middle of one night to go pee. On the bottom bunk of our bed, I heard my roommate moaning, and could tell very clearly that she was masturbating. I stayed still, not wanting to wake her. And I was surprised to find myself actually getting quite turned on as she played with herself just a few feet below me.

After the girl climaxed, she took off her soaked panties and tossed them in the dirty clothes hamper. I woke up very early the next morning and stole the wet panties. I snuck off to the common bathroom to sniff and lick them, just to know what it was like. In the heat of the moment, I forgot to lock the stall door and my roommate walked in on me.

Suffice it to say that furiously fingering yourself with your roommate's panties in your mouth is a pretty compromising position. Two minutes later, I was on my knees in the middle of the bathroom, visible to anyone who came in, enjoying my first real taste of pussy juice. And now, I love a beautiful wet pussy as much as a thick throbbing cock.

Paige's voice over the phone cut me away from my reminiscing, "In my mind though, you are here, right now, with me."

CMK877181
CMK877181
2,296 Followers