Seducing the Babysitter Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I see," came my short reply. "Come sit over here," I said as I patted a spot on my bed beside me. Taylor gave it a hard look like the spot was on fire."

"Oh come on...I'm not going to attack you," I said before I quickly added..."although who could blame me, you look really hot."

"Katherine!" she exclaimed at my comment, almost like a mother catching her child saying something naughty.

"Come sit with me and let's talk," I assured her. Katherine laid her books down on the desk and removed her jacket, before she sat down slowly beside me.

"Now let me ask you...did what we do last night feel good?" I asked.

"That's not the point...it was something we shouldn't have done...it was wrong," came her reply.

"I see...and what makes it wrong? I pressed.

"Two girls don't...it's just not right for two girls to have sex," she said trying to convince herself.

"Let me ask you Taylor....we're best friends right. You're the closest friend I have." Taylor slowly nodded her head. "And sometimes best friends can do things together they don't do with others. They can share their most private thoughts. Tell their inner most secrets right?" I continued.

"Yea, I guess so" she said softly.

"Do you trust me Taylor?" I asked. "Of course I trust you," she shot back.

"And you know I would never do anything, anything in the whole wild world to hurt you. I just want to make you feel good. To feel as wonderful as I do. You see, I felt exactly like you did a couple of months ago." Taylor was staring right in my eyes...hanging on every word.

"I had never even kissed another girl...never thought about it until I met someone. And now I know that I was missing something in my life. I'm not sure if I will ever be with another guy. Maybe I will. But I know I really like girls. I like the way they feel. I like the way they touch me. And I like the way we kiss and everything. I don't think anyone can make love to another woman like a woman....and I just wanted you to see that...to feel that."

"When you asked about my tattoo last night...that person I met. That person who I have given myself to...it's not a guy. It's a woman." I said.

Taylor's eyes were wide and I could only imagine what she was thinking. "I have given myself to her. She had me cut my hair, wax my pussy, she had this tattoo placed on me to remind me everyday I belong to her. She owns my soul - my body...and I love it. I've never felt so loved, so desired."

"I could see that she was really thinking about what I was saying. I raised my hand and rubbed her cheek softly, letting my fingers stroke her jaw and linger on her face. Baby, I know I like lesbian sex and deep down, I think you do too. I think that's what's bothering you tonight. I think you liked it a lot. I think you thought about it all day long didn't you." I asked.

It was like someone had read Taylor's diary. How did they know her thoughts. You could see it written all over her face.

"The bottom line is whatever we do it's our secret. No one has to know. Best friends have secrets right?" I asked her.

"Taylor nodded. I reached back behind her neck and slowly pulled her to me. This was the moment. If she was going to draw the line in the sand this would be it. But she didn't struggle and instead closed the distance between us. When our lips touched, it was more electric than the night before. I took the lead as my tongue penetrated her mouth but she met mine and began kissing me forcefully back.

She broke away, just for a second as she looked me longingly in the eyes. "What we do is our secret right?" she said almost pleading. "Absolutely" I replied.

"I knew it was wrong for me to say that. Knowing full well I intended to tell you guys and to lure her further into our lifestyle. But I also knew she really, really wanted to experience this...to go further. And I wanted her to. I wanted Taylor to be a lesbian just like me...like us."

"You did good baby," Lisa cooed. "Its not lying to her when you're doing this for her own good...and believe me. She'll thank you many times over...want she Ann?" Lisa added looking at me.

"Katherine, I think my panties are wet listening to you. Please don't stop. Please continue, what happened next?" I replied.

"Well," began Katherine, "I figured no time like the present to see how far she would go and I think I took a few lessons from Lisa. We kissed for a while and then I asked Taylor to unbutton my blouse. She looked at me just for a few seconds before she gently started undoing the buttons on my shirt exposing my breast. My nipples had already hardened just from our kissing."

"I took her hand and guided it to my titty. I want you to feel my breast baby, feel how soft they are, how hard you've made my nipples. Taylor's gaze went to my breast as she rubbed my titty softly in the palm of her hand. Pull on my nipple baby...I like that. Taylor twisted softly and pulled up on my nipple causing me to gasp as a warm shudder ran down to my pussy."

"Strip for me baby. I want to see you naked. Taylor's indecision lasted only a moment as rose up from the bed and walked over to her desk. She slipped out of her shoes and reaching down removed her little socks. She slipped her shirt over her head and then unbuttoned her jeans and slid them slowly down her legs. She looked so sexy standing there in a pair of matching red panties and bra. All of it. Take it all off baby. I want you completely naked for me"

"Taylor sort of grinned as she reached back and unhooked her bra and let it fall from her shoulders, catching it and placing it on her bed. Then she eased her panties down exposing her clean shaven pussy we have shaved the night before. It was so pretty. I'm so glad it was no longer hidden in all that hair."

I dropped a pillow down on the floor and asked her to kneel on it. She did so without hesitating. I stood up from the bed and finished removing the blouse I was wearing. Dressed in my jeans I asked her to undress me. She unbuckled my belt and then the top fly as she unzipped my jeans and began easing them down. When they were down at my ankles, I stepped free and kicked them over to the side. I wasn't wearing panties so my bare pussy was directly in front of her pretty face."

"Now baby, I'm gonna give you what you've been thinking about all day. Cause that's what you been doing isn't it? You've been thinking of eating my little pussy. Sticking your tongue in my cunt. Isn't that right." Taylor just stared at my shaven mound, my clit standing out, already dripping with juices. Answer me. Tell me isn't that what you been thinking about?' I said more sternly. Taylor slowly nodded her head.

"I said for you to answer me. Tell me what you've been thinking about...probably all you thought about in class. Tell me." I pressed.

"Yes, I've been thinking of you. How I wanted us to do it again. How much I liked you eating me last night. How wonderful it felt. How much I wanted to do that to you." She almost cried out.

"I smiled. Here I was my hands on my hips with my little straight roommate kneeling before me. Nude...as she confessed how much she wanted to eat my pussy. I had thought so much about this moment. Okay, baby. Kiss my little pussy. Kiss it lightly on my lips."

"Taylor leaned forward and gently placed a soft kiss on my pussy lips. I could feel her hot breath and I wanted so bad to grab the back of her head and pull her in. That's good sweetie...now take your tongue and gently lick the outside of my lips. Taylor took a gentle stab at my pussy. She would lick a little before her tongue retreated into her mouth and reemerged a little wetter. She traced saliva patterns across the folds of my cunt. Now stick it in, stick your tongue in my pussy and lick me like I licked you last night."

"Taylor may have been a novice but what she lacked in experience she made up in effort as she went at my pussy like a slut. I reached down and pulled my lips apart allowing her to get deeper in my pussy. She reached around and held firmly on my ass. I was in heaven as my roommate was going down on her first woman."

"She was going at me with gusto and I lost track of how much time as her tongue pushed deep into my cunt, licking at my clit, and sucking on my little hard nub. Oh baby, your tongue feels so good," I moaned. "You like the way my pussy taste? I groaned.

"Yes, it's so good. I love your pussy. I love eating your sweet pussy," Taylor said almost in a chant.

"And I love you eating it. I want you to eat it a lot. I want to come back from class and have you eat my pussy. I want to get up in the morning and have you eat my pussy. Will you do that for me baby. You be my little pussy licker?" I asked running my fingers through her soft brown hair.

"Oh yes, Catherine I want to. I want to all the time," Taylor said looking up at me, her face now slick in my juices. She buried herself back in my pussy, licking, sucking, and gently biting on my clit, making slurping noises as she tore into my cunt.

"I think you're hooked on my pussy. I don't think you could say no to my pussy. Now that you've had it...you'll always want it. You'll think about it. You'll need to lick my pussy."

"I felt my legs quaking as she continued assaulting my box until my knees went weak and it was all I could do to stand as orgasm after orgasm wracked my frame. I finally sunk down on the bed as she moved up my body. Her soft little titties rubbing by belly as she settled with her breasts mashing mine. This time it was her kissing me, pushing her tongue hard into my mouth as I tasted my juices on her lips, on her face."

"Taylor kissed me with a hunger, our bodies pressed together. I ran my hands over her tight ass, cradling my hands around the cheeks, as I pulled her tightly against my body. I want to fuck you. I want to fuck you baby I softly said in her ear. Taylor raised up and looked at me almost astonished."

"That'll be a little difficult don't you think," she chided.

"Taylor saw the look on my face, so she reached down and squeezed my pussy, sending a little shock through it unintentionally."

"You got one of these, not a dick. Although this is quite nice," she added with a smile.

"I've got a surprise for you," I said as I eased her off and slid out from under her. I walked over to my drawer and pulled out my strapon. Ever seen one of these?" I inquired.

"Taylor looked puzzled as I waved it in my hands. I gathered her sheltered experience had left her clueless in toys. I slid the strapon up my legs and fastened it in place as the black dildo bobbed between my legs. Taylor's eyes widened as she realized now that I had the equipment to really fuck her."

"I pulled out some lube and rubbed it along the shaft even though I was quite confident her juices were more than capable of providing all the lubricant we needed. I pushed her back down on the bed and moved her knees up as I took my position between her legs. I guided my member to her little hole and eased the head in just a little letting her adjust before I entered her fully".

"When I felt the head was securely in, I bent down and took one of her little nipples in my mouth, sucking and licking the little nip. She groaned as I moved more of the dick in, feeling her pussy relax and welcoming my member. She leaned up searching for my mouth so I granted her wish and met her halfway as we again kissed, her tongue pushing hard into my mouth, seeking out mine."

"I moved up and down, letting the dick move back and forth in her hot little cunt as she groaned beneath me, her hands wrapped tightly on my ass pulling me back every time I pulled out. I pushed harder, more deliberately as I ground my pussy against hers. In just a few minutes she was slamming her hips into mine, meeting my thrust. Her fingers clawed my back and I wondered if she had drawn blood with her nails."

"It hurt but felt good at the same time. As I arched my back, my tits hung down and she lapped hungrily at my nipple with her tongue, capturing it between her lips, and biting lightly with her teeth".

"I sat up and bent her legs back, her knees touching her titties as I held her feet, then letting her legs slide onto my shoulders, pinning her legs back, smacking her ass with each thrust.".

"Now what am I doing to you baby," I hissed. "You're fucking me" Taylor moaned.

"How does it feel?" I continued. "It feels fucking great....oh, it feels so great....fuck me Katherine. Take my hot pussy. Fuck me good," she cried.

"Her words made me hotter and hotter. "Whose little pussy is that?" I asked. "Your pussy. It's your pussy. Fuck your pussy Katherine. Fuck it. Make me yours." Taylor moaned.

"It was the words I had longed to hear. I decided to press it. To see if I could get her to acknowledge it.... Are you my little lesbian baby? You a lesbian like me?"

"Taylor moved her head to one side. She didn't want to say it. She didn't want to admit it but I knew she had to. I knew I had to make her say it."

"Tell me Taylor. Tell me or I'm gonna stop," I countered. "No please, please fuck me," she whimpered.

"Then tell me what I want to hear. Tell me what you are." I continued.

"I'm a lesbian" she said softly... almost too softly between our bodies crashing together.

"Louder, tell me what you are or I'm gonna stop and you can finish yourself." I threatened.

"No, please Kat, I'm...I'm a lesbian. I'm a lesbian. I love you fucking me. I love eating your pussy. I'll do whatever you ask....any time you ask...just fuck me. Fuck my pussy. Fuck my little lesbian pussy," she exclaimed.

"I couldn't hold back. Hearing her....knowing I had broken her. She was mine. My little lesbian. It was all I could handle. I came harder than I've ever come. I slammed her pussy and she met my thrust, She was a fucking machine! We were both coming. We ground our hips together as we kissed wildly. Finally I rolled over spent. My wet cock dripping of her juices as is lay across my stomach.

"Taylor lay beside me panting. Her hair, forehead and upper lip wet with sweat. She looked at my dick laying there and leaned up taking the wet phallus in her mouth. Licking her juices from the shaft."

"She was looking me in the eye as she went up and down on the rubber dick. She looked so sexy as she took it in her hand, moving her hand up and down its length."

"I pulled her up and held her as she lay her head on my chest. It was then I knew for sure that there was no turning back. I had turned my straight little roommate. I had done what you asked." Katherine finished looking straight into Lisa's brown eyes.

Lisa smiled approvingly and leaned over and gave Kat a long lingering wet kiss. I looked around to see who might be watching as the two women made out in a Starbucks full of people.

"I want you to bring her over this weekend. I want to meet her myself Saturday," Lisa said matter of factly. "It's going to be a weekend to remember...one you'll never forget," Lisa added as she squeezed Katherine's hand beneath hers.

When my wife Ann finished telling me the story, everything Katherine had confided, I was rock hard. I pulled out my dick freeing it from its tight confines. In seconds, Ann was between my legs, going down on me, stroking my manhood. I fantasized I was there Saturday. Watching the coeds with Lisa. I wished I could be. But I knew it would only be in my dreams.

12