Seducing the Babysitter: Redux Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
watchdwag
watchdwag
3,909 Followers

Kat walked over to her pocketbook and removed a solid silver choker. It was the necklace that Lisa had given her. "You will wear this at all times as a symbol of your absolute obedience and submission to me. Do you understand?" Jamie nodded her head. "At no time are you to remove it, even if you are with your boyfriend. It never comes off."

"I understand," Jamie assured her.

"As your mistress I may make certain body modifications... nothing permanent. I may have those sweet pink nipples of yours pierced or that pretty pussy. I may loan you to other woman to service them, perhaps for them to fuck that dyke pussy of yours. And at some point you will make a choice. You will either go back to being what you were or you will become a committed lesbian," Kat went on.

Seeing the recognition in Jamie's face. "At that moment, when you know what your ultimate decision is you will give me back this necklace either to go back to your former life or to be a true lesbian... no more men in your life, no Dave, no dick...strictly women! And if that's the case, just like I have been, you will be marked, at least one tattoo that you will proudly wear letting everybody know what you are. Do you understand?" Kat said.

"Yes mistress, I understand." Jamie replied.

Jamie wasn't sure what the next few weeks held but she did know nothing would ever be the same again. Kat would see to that.

watchdwag
watchdwag
3,909 Followers
12