Seducing the Babysitter: Redux Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
watchdwag
watchdwag
3,908 Followers

Jamie dropped to her knees, naked in front of her mistress now permanently marked as a lesbian slut. Soon the whole world would know. Certainly Dave and her close friends perhaps already did know. Dave had likely broken the news to at least his friends which would likely be cyber in minutes. It was a matter of time before all her family and friends back home knew too. But she didn't care. She knew what she was, what she would always be as she pulled down Kat's shorts and buried her face in Katherine's delicious pussy.

Later after a fun afternoon at the pool, the three girls decided to celebrate with an evening of clubbing at a nightclub called Legends that catered to the Lesbian and Gay community. Jamie came out of the bedroom in a white blouse but Kat stopped her in her tracks.

"No baby! Tonight is your coming out party. It's time we showed all the other chicks what you are... Taylor," Kat called out. Kat didn't have to tell Taylor what was on her mind. The girl already knew as she brought back an off the shoulder T in a green zeal.

She gave it to Jamie who slipped it on with her black shorts and sandals with both Katherine and Taylor sporting little tank tops. Kat wearing a bright pink top and Taylor wearing a crocheted number that without her bra easily revealed her soft pink nipples. As was their habit, none of the girls were wearing bras or panties which made them feel all the sexier and naughty.

"Oh my god, that top is adorable on you," Taylor gushed at Jamie, "and your tat, oh my God, I think it almost matches!"

"Does it look good?" Jamie asked nervously knowing that in minutes everyone would see it. Strangers on the street, the women at the club, even neighbors in the parking lot as they got in their car. In a few minutes, everyone would know -- Jamie was a dyke.

"Baby, you look awesome!" Taylor beamed as she leaned into Jamie and kissed her soft lips.

Legends was having $2.75 vodka drinks and the girls loaded up on rounds of their Madras that Jamie had really come to appreciate. They had been there perhaps an hour when a remix of Britney Spears "Hold it against me" filled the air. "Let's dance," Taylor said as she grabbed Kat's hand and jerked her to the crowded dance floor. "If I said I wanted your body now, would you hold it against me.." the lyrics rang out as Taylor moved her seductive body.

Taylor had taken dance as a young girl and actually considered doing something with it professionally but the hours and hours of practice and the harsh schedule proved too much. Now here she was as Kat moved to the music with Taylor sliding up against her, grinding her legs around Kat's, her ass moving so slow and seductively she would have made any of those professionals on Dancing with the Stars blush.

Taylor was nothing but sexy. Jamie thought back to the first time she saw Taylor the day she came into The Scarlet Lady for a dress. How her life had changed since that moment. She watched the two girls dance as another song "Sexy and I know it" led right into the last. The girls never broke stride as they moved up against each other, their bodies sliding together as if one. Taylor's arms wrapping around Kat who stood just a little taller. Their eyes locked and their lips perhaps no more than an inch apart. "Check it out...I'm sexy and I know it..." the words blared as the girls moved in perfect unison.

Jamie could see several older women watching the two girls though the floor was filled with other couples. Kat and Taylor were drawing attention, they were sexy and they knew it.

Jamie drew a little attention of her own as an older woman, perhaps mid-thirties, eyed the attractive girl from across the room. She had watched the three girls enter and it wasn't lost on her that the two on the dance floor seemed to be a couple... or at least she hoped.

She called a waitress over and asked if she could pass along a message.

A few seconds later, the waitress bent over asking Jamie if the lady sitting across the room could buy her a drink. The poor waitress had to repeat herself over the loud music but Jamie smiled and acknowledged it would be great.

Jamie expected the woman to come over but she held her ground as the third song blasted away, Taylor Swift's Eyes Open as Kat wrapped Taylor in her arms and began dancing a slow, soulful dance. Jamie watched as the two lovers slow danced together. Just a month ago, she would have never pictured two women dancing together in a slow dance, but now it seemed so natural, so right.

Watching the two move together, Kat's fingers played softly with Taylor's hair, her head rested on Kat's shoulder. Moving together, their motions in one as Taylor leaned her face up, their lips coming together. Jamie couldn't think of a couple who looked more like they should be together. They loved each other. There was a chemistry there that Jamie hoped one day she would discover. They loved sex with other females but they loved one another more. Lisa may have laid claim to Kat's body but Taylor owned her heart.

As International Love began playing, picking back up the pace, the two exhausted girls exited the dance floor sliding into the booth in front of Jamie. Kat eyed the new Madras drink. "Did you order us another round?," the tired girl inquired.

"Actually no, the lady across the room bought it for me," Jamie yelled over the music acknowledging the woman that seemed to be closing out her tab.

"Oh, so you're making friends," Kat smiled.

"Yea, guess so," Jamie yelled back. "Hey, I'm going to the bathroom. I'll be right back," Jamie informed the girls.

Jamie walked through the throng of women, drawing appreciative looks from some, ignored by others, as she made her way to the women's room in the back. She actually enjoyed getting out of the club for a second as the music faded behind her.

She visited a stall and enjoyed a little break from the scene before she exited to freshen her face. The music blared loudly as the door opened wide and when Jamie looked up she saw the woman who had purchased the drink earlier. She had long jet black hair, looking like an older Eva Green from Casino Royale Jamie thought.

Their eyes locked before the woman, apprizing Jamie in better lighting and taking in the gay pride tattoo smiled, "Boy it's really loud out there."

"Hot too," Jamie sighed as she fanned herself with her hand, smiling back at the reflection of the woman in the mirror.

"Well, hot in here as well I might add," the attractive woman teased back. "I'm, Erika," the woman replied back as she held out her hand. Her fingers were manicured with an attractive burgundy polish with a series of gold bracelets which lightly shifted as she held her hand out to Jamie.

"Jamie... Jamie Smith," she acknowledge feeling the warm soft hand in hers.

"I was just before asking if I could join you and your friends when I saw you step in here. Rather than try to fight the noise, I thought the bathroom might actually give us a chance to talk," Erika explained. "Those young ladies you are with, just friends?" Erika inquired.

"Yes, we're just hanging out," she answered back turning around and looking into Erika's dark brown eyes. Their eyes locked and Erika, slowly, rather casually, swept away Jamie's bangs from her forehead.

Jamie was unsure why but she stepped into Erika, their bodies touching, and she felt her warmth, her sweet breath as she looked up. Jamie was a few inches shorter and it was more obvious in the flats she was wearing and the heels which Erika sported.

Effortlessly and in almost perfect unison Erika closed in on Jamie as their lips met, soft, warm, inviting as their lips moved together before Erika's tongue danced along Jamie's lips which parted inviting her to explore. Erika's embrace became more intense as her hands rubbed Jamie's back, dropping to her ass as she pulled the young girl into her.

Jamie too pushed back as the two women walked and almost fell against the side of a stall with a thud as Jamie pushed back, grinding her hips into Erika's.

The older woman's hands clenched Jamie's ass and slid up her shorts. Erika moaned into Jamie's hot wet mouth as she discovered the young girl had not worn any panties leaving her soft cheeks to be explored by Erika's expert fingers.

Erika's hot kisses moved down the young woman's neck, sucking, biting the exposed flesh as Jamie moved her head to the side letting the woman's lips caress her satin skin. Down her neck she went as she pulled the off the shoulder t-shirt down exposing Jamie's young breasts, her nipples already betraying her excitement as Erika wasted no time sucking them. Pulling the hard little nubs into her mouth, the older woman tongued and sucked on Jamie's breasts drawing moans from the brunette as her excitement built.

Jamie couldn't stand it as she had to taste the woman. She wanted her pussy so very, very bad as she dropped to her knees slowly. She slid her hands under Erika's dress and feeling bikini cut panties pulled them down, all the way to the floor as Erika stepped free. Jamie pulled up the dress and shoved the front of the dress, pushing it between Erika and the wall of the stall, pinning the fabric behind the woman leaving her pussy exposed for Jamie to admire.

Erika did not shave completely, preferring to trim her bush in a neat triangle. Jamie loved the way her inner lips were exposed and had already started to moisten from the women's love play.

Jamie sunk her mouth to Erika's soft petals and savored her sweet scent and unforgettable taste as she sucked her lips into her mouth, her tongue pushing through the folds of her cunt. "Oh fuck, that feels so good," Erika sighed as she grabbed the girl by the hair and guided her head.

"Eat me, oh yes, lick me, lick my pussy. Oh shiiitttt you do that so good angel," Erika encouraged her. Jamie loved her taste and drove her tongue up Erika's cunt, sliding it thru her lips, and sucking on her clit. As Erika steadied herself on Jamie's shoulders, the brunette heard the door to the restroom open. Two women walked in but one seeing Jamie on her knees made a hasty retreat to give them privacy.

The other though, a striking blonde, walked ever so slowly by as Jamie actually made eye contact. The blonde smiled as she sauntered by, taking in Jamie working madly on Erika's sweet pussy. Out of sight, the blonde seemed to disappear in one of the stalls as Jamie worked Erika's clit over, sucking, lightly biting as Erika thrashed her head back and forth, "Fuckkk, oh yea baby, suck me, suck my pussy, do meeee," Erika encouraged as a wave of heat took hold of her body.

Erika had a high pitched shriek that she tried to muffle as she pushed her crotch into Jamie still kneeling on the floor. "Oh fuck that was good. That was sooooo fucking good," she purred pulling Jamie up and kissing her again on the lips.

"Tell me you can go home with me. Tell me you'll spend the night and we can do that over and over again," Erika sighed as she planted kisses on Jamie's mouth and face.

"I'd love to but let me say goodbye to my friends," she asked as Erika agreed and told her to meet her outside in the parking lot.

Erika had no sooner left the bathroom than the blonde exited from the stall. She simply looked at Jamie who was standing in the same spot from when Erika parted. Jamie looked at her. She was perhaps 28, maybe 5'6" and a nice curvy figure with baby blue eyes that seemed to draw Jamie in.

Jamie simply dropped back to her knees as the blonde moved toward her.

Minutes later Jamie rushed up to Kat to inform her she was leaving with Erika. "Call me when you get where you're going. I want to know you're okay," Kat urged.

"Okay, look, I'll text, I promise..." Jamie shot back as she hurried out the door.

Erika was waiting in her Mercedes. "I was beginning to think you'd changed your mind," she said softly as she planted a soft wet kiss on Jamie's lips. Pulling back she could taste another woman on Jamie's lips. It wasn't lost on Erika, this young girl was insatiable.

Arriving at Erika's, Jamie was blown away by the home. The house sitting on a 17 acre estate was like nothing she had ever seen. Erika explained her father had developed a process for the electric battery used in most of the hybrid cars on the road today. While her dad had passed away, her brother took an active role in the company with Erika playing a very supportive role in management decisions. But she left most of the day to day operations to her brother.

Erika had been married briefly but her husband was mostly after her money and she easily bought him off and swore they'd never be another man. Anyway, she much preferred the company of women, particularly attractive young women.

Jamie spied a Baby Grand piano in the corner and had Erika play a couple of songs, both classical pieces before the older woman insisted they shower and remove the smoke from the bar.

Jamie enjoyed Erika shampooing her hair, rubbing her talented fingers across her scalp, gently massaging her neck, the suds drifting down her young wet body. Erika allowed her fingers to grasp Jamie's breasts and explore her smooth shaved pussy.

It was when Jamie turned her back to her that Erika first saw it. There displayed just over her ass, the words boldly tattooed on her lower back, "Cunt Lapper." There was little doubt this girl was a committed lesbian but given her experience earlier in the evening, she would have never guessed a few short months ago Jamie was just a straight girlfriend of a young law clerk.

"Wow," Erika remarked. "I love the tat back here. I wasn't really expecting it," she said appreciatively as her fingers slid over the sensitive skin and the black bold letters.

"My mistr...., my friend Katherine wanted me to have it," Jamie stammered. She wasn't quite ready to explain the relationship.

"What were you going to say baby... your what?" Erika pressed.

Jamie hung her head slightly ashamed. There was no sense lying about it. "My mistress. Kat is my mistress. The blonde you saw me with. She had me marked with that tat as a permanent reminder of what I am" Jamie said softly back.

Her head now completely hung down as she closed her eyes. What did Erika think of her? Not only a slut. A slave, a slave to another woman.

Erika simply turned the girl around to face her and pulled up her head. As Jamie opened her eyes, Erika closed on her lips and kissed her passionately. It was a slow, sinful, lingering kiss. Jamie knew that Erika not only accepted it, she was turned on by it.

The women retired to Erika's bed where it was Erika's turn to feast on Jamie's delectable cunt. She started with soft kisses and worked her lips down Jamie's body to her breasts, tracing her nipples with her tongue, flicking the little nubs which she sucked on. She loved Jamie's tits and Jamie loved her sucking them as she moved them to her mouth, one then the other.

Erika slid down and allowed her tongue to explore Jamie's pussy which had already moistened in anticipation. She loved having her pussy eaten by another woman. Actually she knew Kat had been right when she said only a woman knows how to please another woman. "Yes, Erika, slide your tongue in my pussy. Taste me. Eat me love... that feels so good," Jamie encouraged her as the older woman used her fingers to probe her hot box as she flicked Jamie's clit with her tongue.

Erika then slid up and placed her leg between Jamie's and ground her pelvis into the young girl's crotch. Each grasping the others hips at they pulled tightly against each other, moving, sliding as their pussies rubbed together. Jamie was used to Taylor and Kat using dildos and strapons but here was Erika fucking her with just her pussy. Just their hot boxes moving together as Erika bit lightly into Jamie's neck. It was a slight pain and Jamie loved it. She loved the feeling of intensity and moaned loudly as Erika bit lightly and then harder as they ground their hot wet pussies into each other.

"Fuck me, Fuck me Erika," Jamie cried out as the older woman pushed harder, their legs tangled together. "I want you, I want you so bad, I want to cum for you," Jamie gushed as she felt her orgasm building. Her toes pressed against Erika's as she felt her lust consume her as she sought Erika's mouth with her own and thrust her tongue in between Erika's soft lips.

As the women came together, they slowed their dance and held each other fast in their arms. Erika placed a warm gentle kiss to Jamie's forehead covered in sweat.

"Stay with me tonight?" Erika said softly.

"Yea," Jamie said back.

She realized she had not yet texted Kat and rose up only to type a few letters, "Having a blast, luv u both -- J."

Jamie cut off the overhead light as the soft glow of the moon filled the room. Erika's silhouette was plainly visible as she slid into bed, her mouth placing little kisses up Erika's lean legs as she stopped to savor and then worship Erika's pussy.

"Oh my God, are you starting again?" Erika smiled as she allowed her fingers to wrap around Jamie's soft brown hair.

"I can't help it," Jamie reasoned, "I love pussy, what can I say..."

Actually there was little else to say, Jamie was a cunt lapper. A lesbian cunt lapper.

watchdwag
watchdwag
3,908 Followers
12