Seducing the Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh, how I wished Scott was there to fill the need I had for a man inside me. I got out of the tub and dried off, dressed only in a towel and applied my favorite perfume my hubby had bought me. The aroma would remind me of him since he was not able to be there with me. After mixing a stiff drink with JD, I got a book I’d been reading, tanning oil, a portable CD player and went to the rear patio. Our home was at the end of a cul-de-sac, and as I had done many times before, I unwrapped the towel and spread it on the chaise lounge chair, leaving me nude outside the house. During winter, the patio can be seen from the neighbors’ homes through the trees and across the wall that bordered back of our property; but during summer the leaves of the trees provide the privacy that allows me a no tan-line tan. After turning on my favorite CD and setting the volume low to enjoy the soft voice of her favorite female artist, I lay down and applied a liberal amount of oil to my smooth clean skin.

The slippery liquid felt very sensuous on my breasts as my hands passed over them. My huge nipples became very erect as they reacted to the erotic stimulation. I gently rolled them between my fingers before moving my hands farther down my body. This sent sensations of desire to my now very moist vagina. I put my hand there, massaging my clit, one of my lubricated fingers easily sliding inside me. I was extremely horny now and I fought to move my hand away since my husband was not there to satisfy my needs. I opened the book and began to read. The sun was hot and my drink was a welcome relief to the heat. The glass emptied faster than I intended and I began to relax. The soothing music and the effects of the rapid consumption of alcohol soon caused me to drift off to sleep. My previous arousal brought an erotic dream. The details were not clear, but I was getting very stimulated from the sexy visions.

I was moaning from the scenes flashing through my mind. My pussy was very wet and my nipples as hard as pebbles. I was startled by a sound from behind me. I quickly stood and peered down over the pool railing to investigate the origin of the noise. I was shocked to see a man standing just ten feet away. Not remembering I was nude, I asked, “Can I help you?” From look on his face, I could tell he wasn’t expecting anyone to be home. He looked up at me staring in disbelief that the voice was from a naked woman standing looking over at him. He politely turned his head and explained he was there to read the electric meter on the side of the house. It wasn’t until he turned his eyes away from me that I realized I had nothing on. The dream must have been very erotic, because my nipples were stiff and I could feel my juices running down between my legs.

I swiftly retrieved the towel and did my best to conceal my excited body behind it. I told him, “You can turn back around, I’m covered now.” I apologized for embarrassing him; “I didn’t expect anyone on this side of the house today.”

He replied, “I did not see a car in the drive, so I didn’t think anyone was home.” He apologized to me, “I am so sorry for bothering you. I will be finished in a moment. It is my fault, I invaded your privacy, I should whistle or something so this won’t happen in the future.”

I consoled, “You are only doing your job, and since my car is inside with the garage door shut, you had no way of knowing anyone was home.”

As I spoke to him, I was pleased to see he was an attractive well-built young man. I concluded he must be mid-twenties compared to my late thirties. There was an obvious bulge beginning to form in the front of his shorts and I was extremely flattered I could still cause a stir in a man so many years younger than me. Ironically, I found myself enjoying the interruption by the handsome young man. I somehow wanted to repay the unknown compliment he had given me from his arousal, so I quickly thought with the mid-day temperatures, he would probably appreciate a drink of water or a cold soda. I asked, “Would you like something to drink, it is very hot out here today?”

Only now did he turn his head back toward me as he replied, “That would be nice, but I have disturbed you enough and I don’t want to be anymore of a nuisance than I’ve already been.”

I insisted, “It is no trouble at all, come around when you’re finished and ring the bell at the front door.”

Securing the towel around my body, I went inside and grabbed a cola from the fridge. In just a moment, the bell rang and I opened the door. I invited him in out of the heat as I offered him the chilled can. He was tall, taller than I was able to observe looking over on him from the bars in the fence. The fullness of his shorts had not subsided and my feelings of being physically appreciated by him returned. I was experiencing an unexpected desire for the handsome stranger standing before me. I thought back to the fantasies me and my husband had discussed during our last intimate time together. We had discussed the popular scenario of a woman home alone seducing a handsome stranger, perhaps a deliveryman, convincing him to take time out of his busy schedule to make love to her.

This young man wasn’t there to make a delivery, but he was a handsome stranger that had surprised me at home alone; and after all, he had seen me naked. My husband had remarked how exciting it would be if this actually happened, but I felt he thought he was safe with his comments, as the opportunity would probably never present itself. He felt so secure with his banter, he practically challenged me, daring me by saying I had lost my youthful lust for sex that might have led me to do something like that a few years ago. Had the young man see how aroused I was from the erotic dream? Is that what caused the reaction of his manhood or was it only from unexpectedly seeing a nude woman? My response to the signs of his sexual arousal was preventing me from thinking logically. I knew I really shouldn’t act on my feelings, but then I thought of what my husband had said; maybe he was not as safe with his dare as he had thought.

I knew he had wanted me to be more sexual again like in our early years, but he never expected his challenge to be the catalyst that would convince me to seduce a handsome young stranger. My body was betraying me by becoming even more excited in his presence. I asked, “Come into the dining room and have a seat to rest a few minutes before you have to go?”

He must have had some interest; he followed me through the house to the dining room. The towel had started to loosen due to the swaying of my body as I walked from one room to the other. With a move that surprised me as much as it did him, I leaned over grasping a chair by the seat. This caused the towel to rise in the back and give him an unobstructed view of my bare ass and shaved pussy. I apologized, “I guess I shouldn’t have done that considering the way I am dressed.”

The tent in his shorts looked as if it had gotten even bigger and I swear I saw his cock twitch as it stood straight up under the thin fabric. Seeing this caused me to lose any self-control I might of had left. As he moved to sit down, I stepped in front of him, raised my arms and placed them on his shoulders, letting the towel fall to the floor. I looked into his eyes and before he could respond, I kissed him passionately on the lips. There I was standing naked and horny in front of a stranger, no one to stop me from going farther and any self-control had abandoned me. I took the soda from his hand and turned him around pushing him backwards onto the dining table. I reached for the waist of his shorts and had them unbuttoned in a flash. I slowly unzipped them and he raised his hips as I slid his shorts and underwear off and dropped them to the floor.

Pulling the chair in front of him, I sat between his legs and touched my tongue to the now glistening head of his cock. I tasted the pre-cum that was oozing from the slit, running my tongue around my lips, savoring the succulent flavor. I pursed my lips and lowered my mouth. The thickness of his cockhead forced my lips apart as I took him into my mouth. I was motionless as my mouth became accustomed to the fullness of his cock. My only movements were my tongue swirling around the head hidden inside. He could not see what I was doing, but he could feel the pleasurable sensations I was giving him from my excellent oral talents. Starting to move up and down on his cock, I was determined to get him to maximum size, stopping just short of his orgasm, wanting him inside me before he came.

He was moaning from my attention to his cock, “I have never had this happen before on the job and you are sucking me better than I have ever had!”

This only urged me on. When I heard his breathing get short and fast, I released his cock from my mouth. Helping him off the table, I took his place lying on my back. I pulled my legs up and held them open for him. He accepted the invitation and placed the head of his cock at my dripping slit. Easing it in just past the lips, the eagerness of his youth took over and he began pumping into me hard and fast. I was very horny from the idea of the illicit sex and I quickly had a powerful orgasm. My screams of pleasure and the feeling of my pussy clenching around his cock brought him closer and closer to his orgasm. He announced he was going to cum, and cum he did, pushing his cock against the back wall of my pussy, the liquid fire shooting hard inside my welcoming cervix. I wrapped my legs around him and held him there until he had completely emptied his balls into me. Both of us were breathing hard, our bodies covered in sweat.

I eased the grasp of my legs around him and he pulled back, his cock making a popping sound as it exited me. As I rose from lying on the table, he leaned toward me and kissed me. He thanked me for the wonderful experience and told me, “I sure didn’t expect something like this to happen when I took the meter reading job. I am sorry to say this, but I do need to go, so I can finish the rest of the houses on my route.”

After he dressed, I walked him to the door, his cum dripping out of my pussy, leaving a trail on the floor. I kissed him goodbye, “Thank you! That was a very nice interruption to my tanning.” I smiled as he drove away in his truck. I wiped the messy cum trails from the floor then went to clean myself up. I fixed another drink and returned to the chair on the deck. I didn’t bother to pick up the book; I sipped my drink and shut my eyes, basking in the afterglow of the satiating sex I’d just had. I must have been asleep for quite a while because the next sound I heard was the door opening that exited onto the patio. My husband stepped through and walked over to me and gave me a light kiss, “Hello Honey, have you had a good day?”

I replied, “It was one of the more relaxing days I have had in a long time!” Little did he know why it was so relaxing, but as I rose from the lounge chair, I took his hand and led him to the dining table. Lying back on the table as I had done just hours earlier with the young stranger, I instructed him, “Get undressed, I need you to fuck me right now!”

Scott was curious why I was so horny, but he sure enjoyed seeing me act that way. Quickly undressing, he slid into my surprisingly moist pussy and settled into a slow rhythm allowing us to enjoy the pleasures of each other’s flesh. I asked my husband, “Do you remember the fantasies we discussed the last time we made love? Well...” His curiosity about my horny actions and extreme wetness would soon be answered.

Donna

12