Seduction!

Story Info
He was a tricky bastard.
4.7k words
4.46
31.7k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,694 Followers

Her name is Patti. Now some folks might like it if I was to say she is a raving beauty, big old 40DD's and all of that.

But nope. She's around 5'2" tall and maybe 110 pounds, a bit on the slender side actually. Darn well proportioned, too, and as in shape as any gal around the age of 40 can be.

There is something about her, I can't describe it and you can't either. Somehow she combines acting completely naive with some kind of sexuality that is just there. No sexy clothes, she never said or did anything that anyone would ever consider out of the ordinary.

Patti isn't really naive at all, she just seems that way. Well, maybe in some ways, but still, a different kind of woman.

And she exudes sex appeal, one look at her and my dick gets a mind of it's own, a bit strange by itself since I am 62. Hell, by this stage of my life I had pretty much done it all and seen it all, at least I thought so.

I saw her ad in a little flyer, "Massage Therapy" with her name and a phone number, plus "Hot oil hands on". Simple as that, none of those stones and smelly crap and oogy boogy wave your hands in the air and pass "energy" shit. Plus she wanted $50 an hour, right at the price range I look for.

So I called her up, expecting the usual machine but she answered on the second ring, her voice was so soft and sweet I got a boner just thinking of her hands on my ass, and maybe..just maybe on my dick?

Dang, I like that.

I was also smart enough to not ask her or let her know what I really wanted, so I put on my best "complete gentleman" attitude and dropped the bit about my poor old legs and low back and circulation problems in there.

Hell, I am healthy as a horse, as the saying goes.

But I might as well get her headed the correct direction right off the bat.

I had this vision of a busty young soft little blonde in my head, so when a skinny 40 year old brunette answered the door I almost looked over her shoulder for her daughter.

The second she opened her mouth I knew, and I also knew I wanted her. I even had a hard time talking to her, visions of her naked and down on her back with her legs in the air got smack dab in the way of common sense conversation.

Yea, standing start in about 10 seconds, it was all I could think of. Like I said, something about her.

She didn't seem to even notice that I went into stupid mode for awhile. She just showed me to her side room and had me get undressed. It was all of the usual, a soft table with drapes and some pictures of people's muscles hanging here and there, the massage license framed on the wall.

I had also spotted the picture of her and some guy, and what I guessed was a daughter about 18 or so so I knew there was a husband around somewhwere.

Probably a damned complication, but what the hell. We would see.

Then came the massage of a lifetime, she got so tantalizingly close to my stuff that I was groaning and struggling to not just move my butt over and shove my balls up against her hand.

I left feeling like I was 25 again and with a pecker that was up and would not go down. Hell, I had to clear things out the minute I got home, did it again later that evening. Then I jumped my wife Martha when she got home, surprising her a bit. But she was smiling after I got done bending her over the back of the couch.

Hell, the wife and I still get it on once in a blue moon.

Martha still works for the city, I stay at home and get my government stipend. I spent a lifetime on a damn conveyer belt shoving packages of crap down the line. I can't say I ever liked my job, but it was a Union gig and the benefits were good.

Other than the times we go out with our friends Dan and Terry, my life is pretty humdrum. Dan has the same first name as me so there are lots of jokes about that when we are out on the town. You know what I mean, Terry would say it's time for Dan and her to head home, someone always popped up with "Which Dan?" Har har har..dumn stuff but we liked them.

Dan is my golfing bud, I get him about 60% of the time in our buck a hole games on Sunday.

Terry is a sorta pretty little fake blonde, I don't know how she manages to always have about one inch of black roots but she does. I never really thought of her in a sexual way, but I did see her tits once. She was in the bathroom and I went in to take a leak, I didn't realize. She was standing there with her blouse off and her bra down to her waist, fucking with some stitch that was poking her or something. Her tits kinda hung out and down, big old nipples the size of a tangerine. Hell, it looked like half her tit was inside her nipples, the way they bulged.

They were pretty in an odd sort of way, not the huge things that stand up and out like on the kids you see in pictures. Just a pair of soft looking real ones, the best kind of all.

She let out a holler and I ducked back out all embarrassed, apologizing. She yelled at me for not knocking, just practically shit a brick! It was MY goddamned bathroom and I didn't know she was in there. Besides, one would think someone had seem her tits before.

Well, I guess I hadn't. Heehee.

Oh, well, that was forgotten in about 2 minutes, except Terry told Dan and he cracked a bunch of jokes about her being a flasher. I told Martha she should show Dan her tits so we would be even, that went over like the proverbial lead balloon.

Martha's tits are like a couple of envelope flaps, she thinks they are ugly but they aren't. I like playing with them. But she sure as hell won't let anyone see them, part of that is the inch of padding in her bras, I think.

So you can see real quick that my life is mostly TV and puttering around the house, with a night out once in awhile to break the boredom, maybe a day at the golf course batting balls if it ain't raining and it ain't too damned cold out.

I sometimes get in an online poker game, usually losing my 10 bucks pretty quick, but if I catch a hand...well, that's cool. Once I pushed the whole pile in while sitting on a pair of 9's, danged if they didn't drop two more of them.

Shit happens.

And once a week or so I sneak off to get a massage.

Leaves me lots of time to plot and scheme. I like going to get a massage, and I expecially like it when they will give me a hand job at least. Of course if I want to drop $150-200 each trip it's a sure thing, fuck that. Uncle Sam sends me $923 a month so I am limited a bit. Martha drags down $50G a year working for the city, but between the house payment and her goddam Lexus I don't get to play with any of that. Me, I make do with my old pickup, and I do have the Vette out in the garage but all I do with that is pet it and keep it warm and dry. Of course the Vette payment takes almost all of my pension from my job, but I wanted one of those.

It's lots more fun to find a massuese that just won't, then get her to do it anyway. So I stay away from the $25-30 an hour gals, they never will and they usually are lousy. At that price they are right out of school and scared to death, absolutely sure they will get raped or arrested if they even bump some guy's nuts. So I pick the $50-60 an hour ones, they are what I call right on the edge.

Hell, they know their rates are a bit high, so they had better be either damned good or a bit less uptight.

Yep, best place to start, I say.

I started going to see Patti each week, after about a dozen sessions or so she was comfortable with me, since I never actually DID anything, and managed to hide what I was thinking.

I would lay there and watch her work, the muscles in her slender arms defined and hard. A few times I managed to steer the conversation around to what "some therapists do".

Heehee.

She took that in stride and didn't blink an eye, she even mentioned that she noticed and thought it was neat that many of her male clients would get erections.

"Perfectly normal and a compliment to my work." she would spout the party line, then go to rubbing the backs of my legs, leaving me trying to breed the goddam table.

I always paid her the $50 she asked for and offered a $20 tip, so in short order the one hour on the button 60 minute sessions got longer and even better, if that was possible.

I had to admit she made me feel great, but I still wanted her hands on my cock. I was becoming all I could think of. A couple of times I would get a few bucks up, then I would go see Debbra, another massuese that just delighted in making a man spurt, she only charged $50 too but she was boring. It filled the urge sometimes, though. I had tried for ages to get her shirt off with no luck, that's why I was moving on anyway. Besides, she was always wanting to fuck around with any blemishes she found on my back which I would just as soon she didn't do. I have noticed that the ones who like to pick at blackheads or blemishes are the easiest ones to get to grab your dick. Who knows, some instinct or something? But it's true.

Patti's massage work was great, I just needed to find the key that set her off.

I was reading a men's magazine in my john at home, and whacking off thinking of Patti when I spotted this ad for some men's cologne. The ad said it had some kind of undetectable pheromone stuff in it, it went on and on how birds and bees and all of nature used the stuff to find mates.

"Makes women want sex and they don't know you are using it!" Yep! Said so right in the ad.

Damn, that sounded better than butter on popcorn so I went online and ordered a bottle, using the credit card Martha didn't know I had. I kept a dab of money in an online account for when I would play some poker or buy something I would just as soon Martha didn't know about.

The little bottle showed up right on time, I sniffed it and it wasn't too bad. I had me a vision of some black guy pissing in the jar and then adding some cheap cologne, but I dismissed that with what the fuck.

I was eager to get to my next massage session, I plastered the stuff under my arms and on my crotch. It really didn't smell too bad, I thought, kinda nice actually.

That was the first session that Patti ever actually touched my dick, it was just a bump, an accident. Wow was I aware of it, though. I was thinking great success.

That night Martha asked me what I was wearing, I told her deodorant. She wrinkled up her nose and told me it stunk, but that night in bed she went down on me for the first time in maybe 5 years. While she was gobbling away I imagined it was Patti down there, I came so hard that I thought the wife was going to strangle.

Of course she jumped up and ran to the bathroom to spit it out as I lay there wondering how this stuff worked.

It sure did seem to. Martha came back out and cuddled up next to me naked, in short order my old weenie responded again which delighted her and I bent her over and hosed her good from behind as she went into the "yiyiyiyiyi" stuff she always does. I can't kick, Martha is a damn good fuck, that's part of why I married her, I just wished she would get in the mood a bit more often.

But there was no change in the massage sessions except for Patti every now and then bumped my pecker, and a couple of times she even ran her hand up my leg so far she touched my nuts.

I knew I needed something more, so I did a search. There was dozens of websites selling pheromones, I bought some of all of them, even one that said "100 times stronger".

Man. 100 times? Hell, that should do it!

Nope, no real change, although now Patti was using just a medium size towel over my butt, she had mentioned something about it being warmer in the Summer and she wanted me comfortable.

I just told her that whatever she was comfortable with was fine with me. I was still giving her $70 each massage session and still getting nice long ones, at the least she did make me feel good.

I also noticed the picture of her and her hubby was gone from the massage room.

I took that to be a good sign.

So I did some more snooping. I found a website that made CDs with messages hidden in the background.

"Breaks down her inhibitions and she doesn't even know it!" it said. Then a bunch more stuff about "restrictions from upbringing" and "restores her natural sex drive!"

Dang.

Wow. Sounded good to me!

Just what I needed, no way could she resist that AND the pheromone stuff.

I cleverly mentioned that a "friend" had made me this neat CD, it had beautiful violin music. I went on and on about how much I liked it, she smiled and told me to bring it over if I wanted to and she would play it during our session.

Bingo!

So I lay there listening to this recording of some guy who was probably in learning mode, playing scratchy violin music that I can only say was awful.

I should have listened to the fucking thing first.

Patti's reaction to it was nothing. Nothing at all.

I was a little bit pissed off, the thing cost me a hundred bucks.

I took the CD home, put it on my isolater, it is a tool that lets me take out certain parts and just listen to the horn line or the bass, whatever. It didn't take me long to figure out what was wrong, somehow they had sent me the damned "Stop smoking" background, and neither one of us smoked.

Probably never fucking going to either, after that.

I sent the thing back with a crabby letter, the company was pretty good about it because a week later I got a phone call from their rep.

He apologized and offered to make it up to me by making a custom CD.

That sounded cool, the background would even use my name and offer suggestions of exactly what I wanted her to do.

Hell, I wanted her to whack me off at least, told the guy so. He just laughed, said that was easy.

10 days later I had a CD that said "beautiful music", so off to my massage I went armed with the newest pheromone that had no scent at all, they claimed. I just handed Patti the CD, she took it and stuck it in the player.

Halfway through the session Patti bumped up against my balls, pretty firmly. I waited and darned if she didn't do it again, and no apology like she always did before.

Hell, I was harder than a Stallion in a herd of yearling mares by the time she had me turn over. She knew it, too.

This time she actually used the towel to push my cock over out of the way but it was so rigid it swung right back.

"Oh, you seem uncomfortable." she said, smiling.

"Just your usual wonderful job." I grinned.

"I could leave the room if you want to...." her voice trailed off.

"No need, I find that distasteful to do myself." I even got the little pout in there.

Clever asshole, ain't I?

Patti went back to work, I was watching her through slitted eyes. Her eyes seemed a bit glazed, and she kept glancing over at the huge tent I was making in the towel. If anything, it was getting bigger, too.

She was working on my chest, finally when she was doing the circles on my abdomen she bumped the end of my erection again. This time she just came to a stop.

"I suppose I could..." her voice seemed hesitant.

"Go ahead, it's all right, I don't mind."

She still hesitated.

"In fact, I really would appreciate it." I added.

She still hesitated.

"Honey, I really must apologize, it's just that your hands feel so wonderful.", I encouraged.

That did it, she slipped her hand under the towel and wrapped it around my cock.

I was in heaven as her hand began to stroke me, slowly at first, then increasing in speed. As I neared climax, I was thinking how surprising it was that she was so amatuerish at this. But finally she managed and I spurted off nicely all over the place.

Patti had a sheepish look on her face, but she grabbed a moist towel and cleaned me off. She seemed to take her sweet time about it, too.

I was dressed and getting ready to leave, Patti waited for me in the living room.

"I never did anything like that before." She was even blushing.

"It's all right, I trust you." I said cleverly, giving her a big hug and a thanks. She seemed to relax.

From then on, every session ended with me getting a nice hand job, I was liking this. I found myself wondering what her bare titties looked like, using that as a fantasy to help me get off while she pulled away at my pecker. I realized that she was experimenting, she really was an amatuer at this which I found odd as hell since she was married. But I figured maybe her hubby was one of those missionary position in the dark assholes, good for me if he was.

But after a dozen times or so, she got more confident and figured out what worked and what didn't. Plus during the sessions, her hands would be all over me, gone was the conservative bit where she would get to the top of my legs and then slide over. I expecially liked it when I was on my stomach, she would fondle my cock, trap it against my leg and then stroke downward.

Damn that felt good. Made me hotter than the hubs of hell, too.

I also realized that she was finding that she liked to do it.

I decided I wanted to fuck her. It had been one hell of a long time since I fucked anybody except for my wife Martha, and that was down to maybe once or twice a month. Part of that was probably my leaving everything behind over at Patti's massage room. A couple of times Martha acted like she wanted to play, but I didn't have anything going on, so she would give up.

I suppose I should have felt guilty as hell about that but I didn't. All I could think of was getting Patti down on her back, legs spread and shoving that stuff at me. Get her titties out at least, damn I wanted to see her titties, feel them.

K...so I am a tricky asshole, but I already told you that.

I called up the company, got ahold of the sales rep again and ordered another CD. This one was designed to have background messages that would break down all of Patti's inhibitions, get her so horny she would just almost demand that I fuck her. It even used my name to make sure that I would be the object of her affections and not some other asshole.

So I spent some of the money I had won in a lucky online hold'em game, and in a week or so, here was my new CD.

I ordered this one with some ocean waves, hell, it even had Seagulls squeaking in the background, it sounded just like being at the beach.

It was kinda nice, actually. I listened to it first to make damned sure, I didn't want to end up with one trying to get me to be industrious and honest or some stupid shit like that.

Hell, I still didn't want a smoke after the last wrong tape.

Patti slid it in the player and went to work, the session went along normally for the first 30 minutes or so. I was on my back when I noticed the difference, her hands came up and cupped my balls like she often did, then I felt her on my dick but it felt funny. I glanced down and she was leaned over, her mouth sliding over the end of my erection.

I didn't say a word, her head bobbed up and down for a few minutes, then she stepped back. I lay there completely naked, my cock pointed at the ceiling, watching her struggle with herself.

Patti reached up and unbuttoned her blouse, revealing a simple white bra. She tripped the catch, slid the bra off, there they were! Nice well formed little titties, her pink nipples had softened and spread out like some women do when they are turned on.

She looked at me, more hesitating.

"Dan, I..I need.." Then her hands went to her slacks, down and off they went, Patti stood there nude.

I just smiled.

Patti climbed up on the table, right on top of me, reached down with one hand to spread herself and grasped my cock with the other, then she just pressed back onto me.

Success! I was fucking her, finally! Three long years of working on it, and I now had my cock buried to the hilt. Hell, she was fucking ME, all wet and sloppy and bouncing up and down, both of her palms pressed against my chest and I had my hands up feeling both of ther titties at once.

magmaman
magmaman
2,694 Followers
12