Seduction of a Lonely Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dr. Tucker and Savannah grabbed dining room chairs and sat and watched Evan fuck the bejesus out of me. When he finally finished, emptying his balls inside me, I was toast. I was a limp dishrag and fell onto the love seat. Savannah quickly grabbed the seat next to me, as Evan trundled off to the john.

Savannah engaged Dr. Tucker in awkward conversation as he stared at my cum-filled, naked body. It became clear from his mien and little things he said, that this was the first time he had ever witnessed two people in a sexual act. He had always before been a private person.

Evan returned, and then everyone got dressed, and Dr. Tucker and Savannah thanked us profusely for the great Valentine's Day dinner, and took their leave. Once they were gone, Evan smiled at me. I changed the sheets on my double bed, because we both knew that Evan was going to spend the night.

Evan's been spending a lot of nights uptown in my apartment ever since. Sooner or later someone is going to figure out that we're siblings, but as my Dad always says, "We'll cross that bridge when we come to it."

Next week our sister Nancy is coming to New York and asked to stay with me. That should be interesting, I would think. I mean, I'm a little bisexual, and we will have to share my bed. Maybe I should, finally, invest in a real couch?

**

I hope you liked this story. Please rate it with stars, and I'd love it if you'd leave a comment. I always learn from your comments! But this above all: Happy Valentine's Day!