Seduction of a Married Man Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stepped back towards him and reached out and started rubbing his cock through his pants. "I don't want to stop Al, you can have whatever you want."

"Stop Natalie." He said, almost pleading with me to spare him the pleasure of my grinding my hand against his hard on.

"I want your cock inside me." I replied as I reached for his belt.

His hand shot up to my throat. It was not malicious, he didn't press against my larynx but it was still shocking. We had talked about this, choking during sex, he knew I was game for it but this was not that.

"Baby, I am about to lose control here if you don't stop. I don't want to risk this having to stop because of something stupid we do before it even gets started." He pleaded with me.

My hand went up to his wrist and I wrapped my fingers around it and pressed it harder against my neck. "OK Al, I don't like being told no, at all, this is the one time I let you get away with it." I paused as I said this, "And next time you wrap your hands around my throat you better be fucking me." I finished.

We kissed again and said goodnight as his Uber arrived. It was almost 3 am and my pants were soaked and my kitchen looked like a tornado had run through it. I needed a shower. I needed to cum. I needed some sleep, in that order and thats exactly what I did.

It was almost noon by the time I heard from Al and that was more than expected as I had slept until 11:00 am and then spent an hour cleaning.

"Hi baby." he said.

"Good Morning." I replied. "How are you feeling?" I asked.

"I am feeling so many fucking things that my head is spinning, or maybe I am still drunk."

"Oh no, regrets?" I asked? Nervous about what his reply would be. We had taken it a little far under the circumstances.

"OMG, not at all. Not even a little bit." He said and I sighed with relief.

"I have a question or two though."

I thought about it for a second. "OK, shoot" I answered.

"OK, I have never felt anyone that wet before."

I cut him off. "Are you trying to embarrass me again?"

"I fucking hope not, it is all I have been thinking about since last night. It is incredible. Do you always get that wet?"

"You excited me, incredibly. But yes, I get very wet. I know, it's too much, I am sorry." I said, indeed feeling embarrassed.

"Sorry?" He asked. "That is crazy, don't be sorry. I want more!"

"You could have had more." I shot back.

"I know I could have, believe it or not I stopped it for us. I meant what I said and you know I am right."

"I still didn't like it."

"Neither did I, and baby?"

"Yes?"

"My fingers still smell like you."

"OMG, are you nuts?" I asked and was quite serious about the question.

"Maybe?" he answered. "I smelled you all the way home, fuck you are delicious. You taste delicious and you smell delicious and I want more."

"You can have more Al, I told you last night you can have whatever you want. Do you want it?"

"I want it. I need it. I am craving it."

"Then make it happen Al. Make it happen and you can use me any way you want and I am going to cum like a whore while you do it."

"I just fucking died. Say it again!" He demanded.

"My wet, juicy, whore pussy is going to cum like a faucet while you use me Al, any way you see fit."

"Natalie, you are fucking trouble and I want all of it."

"Tell me what you want.'

"I want your mind, I want your mouth, I want your big tits and your tight soaking wet pussy and when I have had all of those things I am going to have your ass." He said and I could feel his enthusiasm through my screen and I was soaked again.

"Make it happen and you can have it in any order you want. I won't say no."

"Cheap shot?" He responded.

"Fact!" I typed with a smirk on my face.

*I get so excited reliving this for you all. I hope you are enjoying it as much as I am writing it. It is now a new year and the adventure is only beginning. Feel free to write and comment and of course, if you feel like you need to do "something else" while you read well, tell me that too!! Chapter four is cumming soon....xoxo

12