Seduction of a Young Housewife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liz was shocked.

"The drug appears to be most effective at the end of its cycle," the doctor continued, "By accident, an antidote was discovered, a closely kept secret between the doctors, do not tell your husband! If it gets out the company making the drug will try to change the formula to overcome the effect of the antidote. Simple asprin nulls the effect, keep taking two every day for the next week."

Liz left the doctor's office with a heavy weight lifted from her shoulders.

Now it all made sense why she had been acting like a teenager with such a healthy sex drive, it was all artificial.

How had Rob been drugging her? Liz remembered the Martini's he has stored in the fridge. He let her simmer for a few days while the drug took effect, her sex drive quadrupled then offered sex. She had attributed it all to his lovemaking prowess. It was the Clockwork Orange effect.

"Bastard!" she exclaimed.

At home, she hugged her children, giving them many kissed and apologised for being in such a bad mood over the past two weeks.

"Mummy are you having a baby?" The eldest piped up

"No sweetie," and she gave them more hugs.

That night after dinner, Liz reviewed the past two months. It started simply; a bit of sexual fantasy between husband and wife. Then Rob turned up, and things slowly went from fun to obsessive. Some of the things she had done were way beyond what was normal for her. She could now see and realise Rob had manipulated Alec, and later her completely, she had become a sex puppet.

Remembering her first time with Rob in their bedroom, how she felt so overwhelmed with his dominant lovemaking, this was where she started to come under his spell. Then blatantly later that night she had sex with Rob on the lounge in front of Alec. That must have hurt him deeply she reflected.

"You know I love you and only you but my need to be taken by Rob is more powerful than I could ever have thought possible. I get so hot just thinking about it, I never thought I could feel this passionate about sex, but I just can't control it. Please be forgiving and understanding, I can't help myself." she clearly recollected saying to Alec.

Perhaps that's why he jumped at Sam's offer, realising she must share some blame for what happened later. Liz came up with a plan to win back Alec before the drug wore off. She wanted to be insatiable for him.

Knocking on Sam's door, her mother answered and was a little taken back after hearing what her husband had told her. However, politeness prevailed greeting Liz.

"Is Sam home?"

"Yes," said her mother. She leant closer, "Sam has been in a bad way for the past three weeks perhaps you could cheer her up".

"I'll do my best".

Sam arrived at the door, seeing Liz she started sobbing again.

"Let's walk." Liz wrapped her arms around Sam.

"I apologise for my harsh words the other week," Liz offered. "I went a bit overboard blaming you when I should be blaming Alec; he should have known better."

"I'm so very sorry, I am a home wrecker, and the neighbourhood is talking about Alec moving out. I came between you and Alec and have destroyed your marriage. How can you ever forgive me?"

"Perhaps you can help us get back together again?"

"I'll do anything to help, please forgive me." Sam was sobbing.

Liz explained her plan and Samantha's eyes got bigger and bigger as she listened.

"I'll do it!"

Liz invited Alec over for Saturday dinner with the family.

oOo

Saturday Rob arrived back from another successful company merger, helped by one of his old female conquests who he was sexually blackmailing. In the taxi on the way home his thoughts turned to Liz, she would be a worthwhile asset.

As soon as he walked into the door of his palatial home, he recognised something was wrong. Hurrying to his study, he saw the safe open and empty of all its precious contents. VHS videos, DVD's and USB memory sticks dating back fifteen years of sexual conquests most of which he was using for blackmailing many women into sex with executives of other companies to weaken them for takeover.

He turned to his desk to see his digital video editing computer missing. He had been working on a montage of sex scenes from Liz's debauchery, now they were all gone. He instantly thought of Alec, but he knew Alec would not have the guts to do it himself. It had to be one of the executives from a corporate takeover in the past years getting back at him. Or maybe one of their wives he sexually exploited to get an edge for a company buy out. But which one? He had so many enemies now. He kicked himself; he was warned by the IT department to back up all his personal files to their cloud. He just had not gotten around to doing it and decided he couldn't take the chance someone else would discover the data and blow everything.

oOo

After lunch, Liz took the children to her mothers for the night and confided in her she was trying to correct their marital problems.

Back home Liz dissolved a Viagra in Alec's Martini and put it in the fridge; he was going to need it for what Liz had in mind!

Alec arrived for dinner but found only a setting for two. His heart started to pound, could this be a reconciliation? Over dinner, they had a polite conversation, his work, children at school, local politics and the weather. Alec was also relieved to hear about Liz's visit to the doctor.

After a light dinner, they retired to the lounge with drinks when there was a knock at the door.

Liz popped up and went for it. Alec heard quiet chatting and Liz entered followed by Sam. She was wearing a light housecoat. Turning towards Alec, she dropped the coat, revealing a tiny bright green bra and thong.

Alec's eyes nearly popped out of his head. Confused, he looked from Liz to Sam trying to figure out what was going on!

"Darling I have been a fool. You warned me what Rob would do and I ignored your warning." Liz explained, "Tonight Sam and I are going to give you a night to remember."

Both extended their hands, leading a bewildered Alec up to the bedroom.

The girls quickly stripped Alec and make him sit on the bed while they slowly removed each other's clothes. When naked, Alec noticed they both had bald pussies 'God help me!' he thinks. The girls kissed and caressed each other falling onto the bed, and they kept the show up until both reached an orgasm.

Alec could not wait to fuck one of them; his cock felt like it was an extra two inches longer than usual and twice as round. They both rolled on their backs, keeping their legs together. Sam held up her hand to Alec in stop motion.

"Now that looks a bit more like Dumbo!" a giggling Sam blurted out. Liz started giggling too.

Sam opened her legs and raised her arms to Alec as a sacrificial offering, and he slowly crawled between them. Looking intently into each other's eyes, he told Sam to put it in. She wrapped her fingers around the hard, hot shaft rubbing it up and down her pussy lips then held it at her entrance. Alec slowly pushed forward into her tight channel. They both groaned at the warmth and stretching of her firm pussy. One fully embedded Alec started pumping for all he was worth. He grunted as she panted. Liz slipped onto the bed next to them, her hand capturing Sam's small breast. Caressing it and leaning close they shared a kiss.

"Is he in deep?" she whispered to her friend.

Sam responded with a moan and a nod. Liz's fingers, roamed down over Sam's flat tummy to caress her clit, triggering her to orgasm. Feeling Sam start to come, Alec cannot hold out any longer and started bucking into Sam before cumming in her pussy. He flopped onto Sam spent, and she threw her arms around him in a tight embrace.

Rolling to one side, Alec lay drained. Liz and Sam started kissing and caressing each other until finally Liz kissed her way down over her breasts and flat stomach to between Sam's legs and started licking between her pussy lips to retrieve Alec's cum now dribbling from them. It's an experience Sam has never felt before and opened her legs allowing Liz to proceed. Liz positioned herself on her knees between Sam's open legs to get better access to the freely flowing cum.

Alec watched in amazement at Liz's performance realising she was now much more sexually experienced than he. His cock hardened quickly, not normal for him but who was questioning that!

He moved behind Liz and viewed her wet pussy, dripping with feminine oil. Aiming his cock, he slid it to the hilt and received and corresponding moan from Liz.

The three of them were all making fucking sounds. Alec looked down and spied Liz's anus noticing it was dilated more than usual. Rob's been there he realised. He decided he will give Liz a dose of her own medicine. Sticking his thumb in his mouth, in between moans, Sam watched following his hand as it moved down to Liz's bottom and realised what he was about to do. Alec shoved his thumb up Liz's ass. Liz stiffened, lifted her head, her eyes wide open, mouth forming a near-perfect 'O'. Sam instantly clenched her bottom in response and wanted Liz to do the same to her lifting her hips higher, legs far apart inviting Liz to do so! Liz resumed feasting on Sam and noticed her change in position and removed a well-oiled finger from her pussy slipping into Sam ass, gasped 'Oh'.

Both Liz and Sam were reaching their climax and started orgasming, causing Alec to start thrusting harder into his wife's pussy and then both females heard a roar much like a male lion.

The girls retired to the bathroom for a quick shower together. Sitting on the bed with a towel around his waist, Alec noticed his cock was uncharacteristically still quite firm. There was a lot of giggling going on in the shower, which was thankfully short. Sam and Liz walked out naked. Sam made a beeline for Alec, leaning over and kissing him passionately. Then she reached down and removed the towel giving Alec a big sexy smile at his still strong erection. She mounted him and proceeded to slide his cock into her tight pussy, until she was resting on his lap, producing small sigh from Sam, getting a loud grunt from Alec. Placing her hands on his shoulder, she started riding. His hands immediately grabbed her waist and helped with the motion. Leaning in, he stuck out his tongue and swiped the swollen nipples of her firm breasts as they flipped up and down. After a few minutes, the couple were close to reaching their peak.

Becoming caught up in their sexual frenzy, Liz moved behind Sam. Her hands grasped her firm breasts and she whispered in her ear, "Fuck him, little sister."

That was enough to send Sam over the edge she threw back her head and groaned out her orgasm. Alec heard what Liz has said and feeling Sam's reaction to the words started pumping all his remaining cum into her receptive pussy.

Liz threw her arms around both of them; they all shared a warm, satisfying hug and kisses.

Sam slipped back into the shower to clean up before going home. Alec and Liz were in a tight embrace sharing little kisses.

"Thank you for that special interlude with Sam."

"What makes you think I had anything to do with it?"

"Because Sam would not have done that, without permission, from her big sister!"

"It's my gift to you."

"I love you so very much."

"Me too."

Liz walked Sam home they embraced outside Sam's house.

"What we did tonight stays between sisters, and is not to be repeated, ok!" A small nod from Sam, Liz watched her skip down the path to the front door.

oOo

"That was the last time you and Sam can have a sexual relationship. Any further liaisons will be considered cheating." Liz told Alec later that night as they lay in bed together cuddling.

Alec readily agreed as long as she and Rob are finished.

"No way in hell I'm going there again!"

"One last thing," Alec says,

"Oh what is that my lover" replies Liz,

"No more secrets fantasies, I want all of yours, ok!"

"Yes, you naughty boy!"

"All is forgiven we start a clean slate now, and perhaps I can have that vasectomy reversed?"

They hugged until they both fall asleep in each other's arms.

oOo

Alec moved home Sunday afternoon. The children came running out to greet him as he pulled up, yelling "Daddies home, Daddies home." He dropped to a crouch with open arms and they knocked him onto the lawn and proceed to roll around jumping on him.

Liz watched the action with arms folded when Alec rose she walked over.

"Welcome home darling!" and with a hug and kiss, Liz greeted her husband, the children joining in.

It was a happy family day in the park that afternoon. The children were delighted to have Daddy back, and so was Liz.

Sunday evening Alec was lying in their bed reading a novel when Liz exited the bathroom naked, a vision of beauty, Alec thinks, tossing the book aside slipping from the bed, also naked.

"My queen!" Alec heralded.

"My prince, who has vanquished the black knight and destroyed his horde of porn!" Liz replied with a small smile on her lips going along with his fantasy.

They slide into an embrace, their groins touching, looking deeply into each other's eyes, they kissed passionately and retired to bed to make love.

"I suppose we are back to vanilla sex now?" Liz asked much, much later.

"I don't know about that, there's still plenty of movies at the service station."

Turning her head, Liz looked at him with a mischievous grin.

"Goody!

THE END