See Emily Play

Story Info
Emily will do anything he wants.
1.9k words
4.4
14.1k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,477 Followers

"If I can be of any help to you, just ask," breathed Emily. "And I will do anything I can to help."

Word had apparently quickly traveled the office grapevine that my wife had left me again, and this time it looked permanent.

Emily was a pretty young twenty-two year old, hired as extra summer help. The edge of a tattoo that peeked out on her shoulder when she wore certain outfits made me wonder where else she had body modifications, either ink or piercings. The "fuck me" shoes she wore a few times a week also drew my attention, no matter how much I tried not to stare at her exquisitely muscled legs. Her affection for short skirts was just a distraction. Luckily, she had a quick wit and a broad smile, so eye contact was possible.

Today, we were the last two in the office. Emily was covering reception, and I had no reason to go home to an empty house. But being a firm advocate of not dipping into the secretarial pool, especially one decades younger than me, I simply thanked her for her comment and straightened my desk for the third time that afternoon.

In the process, I uncovered a couple of magazines on my desk that belonged in reception. Emily was locking the front door as I returned them. I paused to watch her walk past, the filmy fabric swishing around her thighs. Watching gave me shivers. I hoped she did not notice.

During COVID, some fool had converted an unused corner of the office into a "soft meeting" space of couches and arm chairs, screened from the rest of the office by filing cabinets and shelving. Now that we were all returned to the office, that space was still underused, and the rest of the office felt cramped. It was, however, the first time the office ever had a couch in it.

I decided to sit there and read for a bit, assuming that Emily would leave.

Then I noticed that my shoelace was untied. I reached to fix it, but Emily spoke from beyond my vision.

"Let me do that; sit."

I had no time to respond before she dropped to her knees and took the laces in her delicate fingers. I had a fine view down her top at her freckled breasts.

"How do you like the view?"

I blushed.

"Oh, I don't mind when you look. In fact, I like it." She finished the bow, but instead of rising, tugged the top lower so I could see her lacy red bra, and the two pink bubblegum nipples trying to poke through. Her hands cupped the lower curve of each breast, freeing then from their cage.

"I know I'm not very stacked, but you must like my legs," she giggled. "You stare at them enough."

She touched both nipples, the tip of her tongue wetting her lips. "Or is it my ass you like so much?"

"You do have a great ass, but actually it is the provocative way that you dress. Not many young women wear 'fuck me' shoes to work here."

Emily giggled.

"So fuck me, please," she breathed. "I know you want to, and I want it too. It's not like I'm a virgin or anything. But we can pretend that I am if you want."

Instinctively, I caressed my growing erection.

"I just checked for stragglers before setting the alarm. No one else is here," Emily assured me. "Take it out, I want to see it."

"That breaks all sorts of rules."

"So I'm naughty. Spank me."

Emily rolled, presenting her rump to me. It was firm, round, and ready. I slapped her tender flesh, once, twice, three times.

"More, sir, please," she moaned.

"I need your fat hard cock inside me, but first, I want to kiss it. Just lean back and enjoy this part."

Emily eased me back onto the couch and then dropped to her knees on the carpet. She unzipped my pants. The angry purple head of my hard cock poked out of my briefs without assistance.

As she bent her head down to kiss the head of my cock, Emily finally broke eye contact with me. As she drew the shaft free, Emily ran her tiny tongue down one side, and up the other of my pulsing meat. The warmth of her palm flowed down to my balls, which drew tight to my taint.

She licked my cock head like a lollipop, then teased the slit in the end with just the tip of her tongue. Slowly, she lowered my head, swallowing me to the root, fingers teasing my scrotum. Emily licked around the base of my cock, and then kissed my balls. If she had not used her fingers as an impoverished cock ring, I may have exploded right then.

"M...may I fuck you?" I stammered. "I am not sure I can stay hard if I cum in your mouth."

She released my cock from her cheek with a 'plop'.

"Of course you can. You aren't the first older man I've fucked, and I never had one fail to stay hard yet. But if you want a hard fuck, I'm game."

Emily slithered up onto the couch, her legs draped over the arm, her delicate red panties in view.

My mind reeled at the prospect of a dream come true. I had a hard time figuring out what to say or do, but my cock throbbed encouragement.

Emily grinned as my member bounced in the gap between us.

"I think it is trying to say hello," she giggled.

"How should you say "hi" back?"

If anybody came in, I was doomed, but was past the point of caution.

She pushed the scrap of lace that covered her quim aside.

"If turn about is fair play, it should really wait until you taste me."

I reached under her ass to lift her labia to meet my tongue. One long lick bottom to top gave me the first taste. She tasted like honey and cream.

Emily grabbed a handful of my hair, and pulled my mouth deeper into her honey pot. She was wet with desire. She tugged until my tongue was deep within her cunt. My nose filled with the odours of sex, sweat, and soap. She smelled like wrestling in the leaves on a crisp autumn day, which inspired me to great vigour. I gripped her thighs in my hands and pushed them wider. I explored her labia as if they were flower petals.

Only then did my tongue probe for her pearl. I continued this for a while, allowing the top of my tongue to graze her clit with only passing strokes. I felt a shiver run through Emily like a bolt of lightening. Her hips began bouncing beneath my mouth.

Emily grabbed my left hand and guided it under her ass, steering my long forefinger up her forbidden passages. That sped up her bucking up and down, her loins fucking my face. I had been using my tongue softly just teasing her pearl; I stiffened it, using it like a cock to stab at her clit. Emily's entire body was shaking by the moment my finger was buried in her bowel. It lasted just a movement until she gave out a loud cry and collapsed back spread-eagled, panting. Emily sighed and moaned as I gave her one last long lick of her valley, and twirled my finger in her butt.

I stood to pull myself together. She looked up at me.

"I need you to fuck me now like you promised..."

"Naughty girl..."

"So spank me..."

I did as requested, flipping her over the arm of the couch, bum in the air, a half dozen smacks to each buttock. At first she giggled. Then she squirmed, then she said "ouch!" I took that and the redness of her flesh as a hint that I had done enough. Besides which, my cock was leaking cum all over the backs of her thighs.

I aimed my cock head at her swollen pudenda and thrust swiftly inside her tight twat. She grunted in surprise.

"You are very tight for a young slut."

"That is because I am young. I love to fuck, but have not had a lot of experience. I spend most of my time studying."

I realized that Emily could see what I was doing reflected in the window. She watched as I ran my left hand inside her dress and mauled her breast roughly. Fortunately, we were high enough up that voyeurs were unlikely. Still, the possibility added to the thrill of potential discovery.

My baby finger on my right hand tickled her anus. Her ass jumped at the first touch, but rotated as I slid deeper.

"Please, don't fuck me there..."

"Why not, I already fingered your ass, plus I bet it is even tighter than your cunt."

In response, I rubbed my cock along the valley of her buttocks. It was slimy with goo from her gash, and I knew that it would slide easily into her bowel. I moved my fingers to her cunt. As I fingered her, I spread her labia and teased her pearl. That distraction, or excitement, allowed me to slide my cock deep into her poop chute. She grunted as I throbbed deep inside her.

I grasped Emily's firm young tits, the modest swells of flesh just filling my palms. I used my strength to rock Emily's ass vigourously against my groin. We both groaned simultaneously as Emily's strong abs clenched her anus around my shaft, increasing the intensity as she slowed my thrusts.

"Twist my nubs. We...I mean I... that's what I like when when I'm by myself."

I grasped Emily's excited points, using two fingers to scissor each. I pulled them as far as they would stretch as I drove my cock deeper into her ass. Emily moaned, "you're stretching me all over."

"I'll stop if it hurts too much."

I began twisting her nipples, rotating them towards each other.

"No. Don't stop. It hurts, but it hurts so....so...good." Emily was gasping for air, my hands lifting her as they kneaded her tits, forcing her hips harder back towards my groin with each stroke.

I paused to slap her buttocks. "You are such a dirty little girl."

"Yeah, but you love it."

Emily rotated her hips, milking my meat within her tight anus.

"I'm not going to last much longer," I warned her.

I found her clit with a finger and concentrated on pleasuring it, at the same time thrusting deep within her bowel.

Emily reached around and found my scrotum. Her finger somehow snaked into my ass, finding my prostate.

"Noooow," she moaned.

Her delicate touch on my gland prompted great gobs of goo to gush forth, coating her bowel. Her strong young abdominals kneading my cock until every last drop was trapped inside her innards.

Emily collapsed over the arm of that couch, limp like a rag doll. I gently eased out of her ass as she shifted forward. With a sigh she settled on the cushions.

"Good thing this couch is leather," she said. "I'll wipe it clean- you can leave now. Thanks for filling me up. Remember....anything, anytime."

We never repeated the experience, so I never discovered whether Emily would really do anything to help me. But whenever our eyes met, I saw the twinkle and her radiant smile.

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,477 Followers