Seeking Eternity Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But—gods! He smelled divine. With a sigh, Raine snuggled closer, pressing her body to his as he began caressing her back. She felt his lips on her forehead, on her cheek...

"I'm here, my love," he murmured against her skin. "I will hold you close for as long as you let me."

Raine felt the knot forming in her stomach loosen as she heard that promise. Even so, she could not stop herself from admitting, "I'm afraid..."

"Of vampires?" he teased while his hand caressed the back of her neck, sending a much-too-pleasant shiver along her spine. "You are a slayer, Raine. Surely, no vampire can hurt you?"

Remembering their first meeting, she looked up into his eyes and smiled softly. "I was almost killed by one. If you had not come..."

"Boris would not have seen the light of day either way, and the whole vampirekind would have suffered the consequences of his folly," he said in a hiss, while his eyes took on such a protective look that Raine felt compelled to believe him. Placing his forehead upon hers, he added, "You are mine, Raine. I will protect you as ably as I can."

A shaky sigh escaped her lips as Raine closed her eyes, reveling in the sensations caused by his talented hands that were even then stirring up fire in her veins with caresses in all the right places. Under his careful ministrations, she relaxed, wondering where the arrogant creature that had been goading her earlier had gone to.

Raine felt him tugging off the blanket from around her body, and gladly said nothing about it. She yearned to have his hands on her skin, and the blanket wrap was probably not a good idea at all. As his light touches woke up her senses with the random patterns they traced on her bare back, Raine struggled to stay still in his arms. All of it was wasted effort, for only a stone statue would not be moved by those intimate, seductive strokes.

All her squirming gave her the satisfaction of knowing that he was sporting a hard-on under his pants. Still, the vampire seemed to be intent on playing the role of a gentleman, as he asked in a husky, lust-thickened voice, "Are you hungry, Raine? Should I inform the maids that you require food?"

Food was the last thing she wanted at the moment. So, planting her hands on either side of him, she brought herself up to his eye level, making sure that her body made contact with his bare flesh. She had the pleasure of seeing him drag his eyes from her now naked breasts to her slightly parted lips, before they finally settled on her eyes. The violet hue of his gaze had turned so dark it could be mistaken for black at first glance.

"Indeed, I am," she answered in a whisper, loving the play of desire and discipline in those fascinating eyes of his. "But I'm afraid no food can satisfy the hunger I feel." Deliberately running a finger from his chest down to his abdomen and then lower still until it touched the tip of his erection, Raine flashed him a rather naughty smile, stroking his manhood through the pants. "I think this will do in place of food."

She planted an open-mouthed kiss on his chest, running her tongue on the taut skin covering hard-packed muscles that proved his virility. He uttered a moan of approval, gathering her hair in one hand and holding her gaze as she used her tongue to touch his nipple, capturing lit lightly between her teeth and flicking her tongue back and forth over the tip.

He hissed in pleasure and gently tugged on her hair, earning but a coy smile from her as she kissed her way to his other nipple.

"You are a vixen, Raine Amethyst Reinhart," he intoned, throwing his head back to better rest it against the headboard.

For a brief moment, Raine remembered that she still did not know his name, but she dismissed the thought right away. It did not matter. Not at this moment, when all she cared about was having him beneath her palms. Inside her mouth. Between her legs.

Casting another coquettish glance up his face, she moved down, kissing and licking the muscles of his torso as she moved closer to her target. A delicious shiver washed over her body in anticipation of what lay ahead. She had seen his manhood before, under the pale light of the lampshade in her room, but, what would it look like up close? How would it taste like?

Feeling more aroused by the minute, she still managed to tease herself a little by taking her time lowering his pants. The sight of the dark hair leading down added to the anticipation of knowing him more intimately. Her mouth practically watered when his erect member sprang out, huge and hard and hot against her skin. Its vein-covered body and purplish head enticed her to have a taste.

"You are gorgeous," she whispered, wrapping her hand on its base while glancing up at the vampire's face. His eyes gleamed with male pride, one that she could hardly begrudge him as she spoke the truth. "I want to taste you."

Licking its head, Raine had her first taste of him—of the pre-cum that covered that delicious-looking tip. A growl of primal lust escaped his throat, driving her on to the task of giving him what he desired.

With as much patience as she managed to conjure, she tugged on his pants until she was able to throw it away and run her eyes over his whole naked body. The man, sitting with his back against the headboard, merely raised an enquiring eyebrow at her, his relaxed posture telling Raine that he did not mind the brazenness of her stare.

Running her tongue over suddenly dry lips, Raine took a deep breath to calm her now racing heart. The grin that appeared on his face told her that the vampire could hear her every pulse, and he thus knew how badly she was lusting after him.

For a brief moment, Raine debated on whether or not she should castigate him for such show of conceit. But the yearning in his eyes and the rise and fall of his chest, together with that huge hard-on between his legs, were enough proofs that she had the same effect on him. So, with a coy smile, she continued what she had already begun.

Carefully holding his cock, she ran her tongue on its underside, savouring the texture of its vein-covered body. A glint of mischief shone in her eyes as she began to tease him. Rubbing his balls, she lightly licked his shaft, watching every change in expression on his handsomely-chiselled face. The play of desire and pleasure visible there was priceless. Raine moaned, letting him know how pleased she was to know that she could affect him that much. It more than pleased her, in fact; it gave her a sense of power.

Raine was not one who gives men blowjobs frequently, not because she did not want to, but because she reserved such acts for those moments when she was feeling generous. Giving head, for her, was akin to giving gifts. It was meant to be special. It was meant to be great. And, for this man, it was meant to be the very best.

When she was satisfied that he was fully—perhaps painfully—aroused, she finally wrapped her lips around him, swirling her tongue on his head before sucking on it lightly. He tasted good, as she knew he would. Squeezing his balls a little, she gave the tip one final swirl before plunging her head down all the way, taking as much of him as she could, though even then, she could only accommodate half of his length.

Soon, she promised herself, already wondering what it would feel like to have all of him inside her mouth, even down her throat. For now...

He let out a hiss of pleasure and once again gathered her hair in his fist. The tugging of her hair encouraged Raine more. Bobbing her head up and down his shaft, she drove him on to a place of bliss, using her tongue to urge him on, sucking him from time to time. Yet when she felt him getting close, she backed off.

"Little minx!" he groaned when Raine released his shaft from her mouth.

"I want to enjoy you," she cooed, chuckling softly. "What's the rush?"

She flashed him a grin before taking his balls into her mouth and sucking on them leisurely. Wrapping her fingers around the base of his cock, she began to slowly pump on it, giving herself an imaginary pat on the back when she heard him groan. She released his balls with a kiss, before licking her way up his shaft until she was once again face to face with its head.

It was time.

Raine planted a kiss on the tip, parting her lips to allow him in. Still in slow motion, she lowered her head, taking more of him into her mouth in that unhurried descent. The pace was slow torture, Raine realized when she heard him growl and felt his hips rising from the bed to meet her while his hand on her head kept her from pulling away.

She would have loved to tease him more, to resist the strength of his hand and pull away so that she could go down on him on her own terms, but the look of pure bliss on his face gave her such a rush that Raine felt the response of her body more acutely. The ache between her legs was an answer to the pure longing written on his features.

So she ceded control. Holding her head steady, she allowed him to fuck her mouth, letting him plunge all the way in until she could feel his thickness in her throat. She moaned, closing her eyes and sucking him hard, eliciting from him a growl of pleasure and a tightening of the hold on her hair.

Raine grabbed onto his thigh, feeling the strength of his muscles as he continued to pump his length in and out of her mouth, while she slid her other hand between her legs, touching the warm wetness that yearned for his touch more than anything else.

As he took her pleasure in her mouth, she used her fingers to play with herself, seeking the nub of pleasure in the core of her femininity and rubbing it back and forth...back and forth, until she felt a greater need building inside. It was there again—the sweet ache that craved for a man's flesh in her womb, a man's touch on her body. She plunged two fingers into her depths, feeling hot juices flow between her digits and drip on to her palm.

At the same time, he thrust his shaft into her mouth, throwing his head back as he let out a primal cry. The hold of his hand slackened enough for her to pull back halfway, so that, when his rope of cum shoot out, Raine was able to swirl her tongue around the tip of his shaft. With a moan of appreciation, she savoured his taste on her tongue before swallowing it all down.

She let him go with a soft kiss and a sigh, before she looked up at his face. He was staring at her with dazed amazement in his eyes, yet what made Raine hold her breath was the sight of the red eyes and elongated fangs that marked him as a vampire.

How odd, she thought, that forgetting what he was comes to her as easily as breathing. But it was odder still that, now that she was staring at the man who was, for all intents and purposes, her prey, she found no disgust and no hatred directed at him, and she felt no guilt about what she had just recently done. In fact, there was only pride and pleasure raging in her veins—pride and pleasure at the knowledge that it was her who had taken him to the peak of ecstasy and back.

She crawled over closer to him, watching in awe as his fangs retreated and the colour of his eyes darkened to plum, before softening to a lovely shade of the darkest blue that made it appear violet. She wrapped her arms around his neck, claiming his mouth in an eager, passionate kiss.

Tonight—if it were night, that is—she would forget what he was and what he was supposed to be to her. Tonight was for their pleasure, and for nothing else.