Seeking Gratification Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where . . . where are . . . you going? Take these off."

He turned and stared at me for a moment, his face hard, and cruel. "Shut up. You'll be here for the next two days. Everyone thinks I have you on a special assignment, so nobody will miss you."

His words slammed into my mind like cold wind, freezing me for an instant. "Damn you, Ross! This is not funny. Release me right now!"

"It's time you learn your place, my little slut. Recognize what you really are. You found the greatest pleasure in your life years ago when those men raped you, and you've been looking for it ever since. You can't have that feeling with your husband, or anyone else. You know that now, so admit it. This is what you've been seeking all these years. What you need."

Ross had an unidentifiable glint in his eyes, and it frightened me. "You are mine, now. You were from the first moment I brought you here and saw that distant look in your eyes when you saw the toys here. I could tell you were so in-tune to what took place here, that you could almost smell the stale, left-over sex - and that it excited you like nothing else has since the day you were raped. So, just get used to the idea. You miss it. You miss that feeling of helplessness, of being constrained, humiliated, pain - the raping - all of it."

He turned to walk away again and then paused. "One more word from you and I'll leave the jail door open when I leave. As soon as some villager comes in looking for something to steal, they'll spread the word about you being here and you'll have plenty of company. Behave, and I'll let you go back to the unit in a couple of days. Give me any trouble and you'll be just another MIA."

I opened my mouth to scream back at him, but suddenly clamped it shut. Was he just acting, roleplaying, or was he serious? Would he really do something like that to one of his soldiers? The look on his face and that evil gleam in his eyes, said he would. Shivering, weak from his rough sex, I sank down in my restraints, letting them support me as I closed my eyes. I think I slept for a while.

I was jolted awake suddenly, cold and sore from hanging in my wrist restraints. I was standing in something wet. Mine and Ross' body fluids from his earlier assault. It felt sticky and gooey on my bare feet. Would I ever get clean again?

Footsteps! That was what had stirred me awake. Several sets of them! They'd found me! Terror enveloped me as I shivered in the cold basement, unable to run as I simply hung there and waited, vulnerable, and helpless. Silent tears of acceptance ran unchecked down my dirty face.

Craning my neck I saw it was Ross. My relief was quickly dispersed when I saw three local men in long robes following him. They began making soft exclamations the second they saw me and then raucous laughter as they realized I was real. Ross stood back silently as they approached to examine me closer. The skinny guy reached out a hand with dirty nails to touch my cheek, and I drew back in revulsion, cowering in fear. They laughed.

The old guy with silver streaks in his mangled beard was clearly the main guy. The other two stood back as he touched my breast, then tugged on my nipple. I gritted my teeth, trying not to make a sound, for I suspected that would only excite them more. I was right. He almost pulled my nipple off and when I grunted in pain I saw one of the men grab his crotch and squeeze. As the old guy painfully held onto my nipple, he tried to run his other hand between my legs. When I clamped them tightly, he hurt my nipple until I spread them apart. He found my wet sex and said something to the others, who laughed again. They all now had that look in their eyes that my early rapists had years ago. I wanted to scream. I wanted to run, pulling hopelessly against my constraints - helpless. Damn that word.

The old man parted his long robe and extracted his hard penis. Shorter than Ross', it was fat to the point of being elephantine. I pulled back against my chains, to no avail. I saw he was grinning at me, his teeth very bad.

"Ross? Please," I pleaded, craning my neck to see him. "Please don't do this." I could see the spot he'd been standing and it was now empty. He was gone. I was alone with these three animals. Tears flooded my eyes, as things because blurry.

When I could see again, I found all of them had disrobed, their cocks hard and sticking out. None of them were grinning, now. I struggled against my bonds, feeling helpless, vulnerable in my nakedness. There was also the usual excitement of helplessness starting to boil just below the surface. The old bearded man stood behind my shapely ass now, his hands on my hips. I felt the head of his bloated dick touching my hairless entrance, tantalizingly soft. I couldn't help myself. I lifted my ass and he ploughed forward painfully.

I cried out sharply at the savagery of his unexpected entry, and saw that excited the other two even more, as they stroked their cocks and awaited their turn. In some ways, the old man's entry was more painful than Ross's had been. He was much thicker than Ross, and was pushing my walls before its massive crown, stretching me as I'd never been stretched before. He couldn't hit bottom, but he didn't have to. He literally pulled my vagina walls out when he withdrew, and then pushed them back in slowly again. I felt as if he were ripping my linings from my body as he tore me apart.

In less than a minute, he was slamming into me like a jack-hammer - and I was helping him. I realized he was whispering into my ear in English.

"My first time with an American girl," he grunted softly. "Such a beautiful American girl . . . I will impregnate you this day . . . give you my baby . . . and much pleasure." Grunting louder now as he slammed that awesome thickness into me. I was on the verge of a climax so I didn't care what he said.

"You will become a Muslim after this. A whore, but a Muslim whore. The baby will be a Jihad warrior. " He had tremendous stamina for an old guy, jarring me with each thrust. I was suddenly climaxing on his fat cock, shaking and trembling as I cried out my pleasure of multiple orgasms.

"You want my baby? You want my baby? " the demented old man was muttering over and over in my ear, humping harder, gasping for breath. "Tell me," he said with a series of deliberatively hard thrusts. "Do you want my baby?"

I answered him, as orgasm after orgasm washed over me. "Yes, yes, yes . . ." I cried deliriously, my knees threatening to buckle with pleasure as I clinched my pussy walls around the unnatural thickness of his knobby shaft.

"Give me your baby. Fuck me. Oh, fuck me."

Then the old man grunted loudly and I felt him pumping his filthy sperm deep inside my womb. It felt like a quart. Hot, watery spurts, immediately sliming my legs as the copious amount became too much for my over-stuffed vagina to hold, squirting out from around the tight seal of his huge cock.

A baby? I thought fleetingly. God, I hope not! I felt him slip out, replaced instantly by the skinny guy. He may have been skinny but he was substantially endowed, and he used it like a post-driver! I felt another orgasm building almost immediately. He wouldn't let me reach my climax, though. Every time I got close and began rotating my ass, pushing back to meet his thrusts, he'd slow down or pull out completely until I cooled off.

I vaguely realized my hands were free. The third man had retrieved my keys and unlocked them, unnoticed. Without their support to hold me up, my trembling knees gave way and I sank to the floor, still trying to keep Skinny's pleasurable fullness inside me. I felt the third man's close presence, opened my clinched eyes and saw his substantial cock inches from my face. It was a pretty large one by any standards, but mostly brown with white splotchy areas on it. His balls were hairy and matted with things I didn't care to think about. He stunk, too.

I wondered if what all the soldiers said about these guys fucking their goats was true. He certainly smelled like it could be. Had he in fact, screwed a goat earlier and now wanted me to suck his unbathed cock? I gagged at the thought, attempting to pull away, but his hands wrapped tightly in my hair, pulling on it until I cried out. When I did, he shoved his cock in my opened mouth and down my throat all the way to his balls. Choking and gagging, I struggled, but he tightened his grip in my hair and held me fast, until I saw white spots flashing inside my head. Only then did he ease out so I could breathe again.

He kept this up for a few minutes, but I finally got to the point I could anticipate his move and suck in more air just before I found my nose buried in his matted pubic hair again. He eventually settled down and let me do my thing. I licked the unbathed crown, its pungent earthy taste stinging my tongue. I finally summoned up as much saliva was I could, and constantly fighting my gag reflex, and literally washed his cock with it using my mouth. I let the collected saliva seep from around my loose lips and run down his shaft onto his balls. Only then could I stand to finish what I knew I had to do.

My repugnant task didn't go unnoticed by the others. They were closely watching me do my distasteful chore and it must've been reflected in my face. I finally got to the point where I could stand it, and it started tasting good. Maybe it was because Skinny was pretty good at what he was doing back there. Maybe he'd had lots of practice on his goats, if the stories were true. In any event, I found myself pushing backward to capture more of his cock inside me, and vigorously rotating my hips against his taunt belly.

I grudgingly admitted that maybe my CO was right. Maybe I was damaged goods and unfit for any decent man. How could I go back to my husband now that I'd done this, notwithstanding the fact that I was reveling in every bit of it. My loving husband was serving in another war zone, and here I was waiting for these dirty old men to dump their loads inside me. That's all I was. A place for men to empty their balls - a cum dump. I quickly lost my train of thought as Skinny began slamming into me harder, jarring me as he hit bottom. I couldn't stifle the small groan of pleasure it brought.

The old man laughed loudly at my submission. "I gave you a baby in your American pussy. Now Ali will give you one in your whorish mouth! Ha, ha, ha."

I slipped from the present onto that distant plain I always did when I was nearing a mind-numbing orgasm. All that remained in the world was the cock in my mouth, and the one driving me wild in my vagina. I licked the length of Ali's cock, making love to it, my free hand found his hairy balls, massaging them gently, sliding my tongue down the large vein, gently nibbling at its base, and then back to suck the purple crown. He wasn't circumcised and he found great pleasure when I nibbled his foreskin. His cock was jerking in my mouth and I knew he was close. I wanted my reward for what I'd had to do, but he yanked it free, letting it jerk just inches from my face. I'd have to wait.

I watched as Ali walked to the corner of the great room and began pissing. When he finished, he came back and knelt in front of me again, drops of urine still on its tip. The old man said something and they all laughed. It wasn't hard to figure it out, something about how he should've just pissed in my mouth, I'm sure.

Ignoring the urine droplets, I gratefully lowered my face to swallow it again, giving my ass to Skinny, who was moaning loudly as he grew closer to exploding inside me. Ali couldn't hold back a second longer and flooded my mouth with his cream, streams of hot watery sperm coating the roof of my mouth and tongue, running down my chin, sliding into my throat's passage - my reward. I came like a freight train, listening to Skinny grunting as he emptied his balls deep inside my throbbing vagina. As they slipped out of me a few minutes later, I collapsed onto the concrete floor in a mini-coma.

12