Seitensprung

Story Info
One man's experience with adultery.
3.1k words
3.75
46.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seitensprung: An Adulterer's Experience

Seitensprung is the German term for an adulterous affair. Literally, it means a jump to the side, or in this sense, to the outside of a marriage. Now, let me tell you about my initiation into the ranks of those who made that leap.

Ruby was a neighbor who lived about four houses south of the house my wife and I lived in while I was stationed at Big Willy (Wilfred Hall USAF Hospital) in the late 1960s. She and her husband Keith were frequent guests in our home, and we in theirs. We also took occasional weekend trips to Padre Island on the Texas sea coast together.

Ruby raised dachshunds and one of hers had just delivered a litter of pups. She knew that I was a veterinary technician, and when one of the pups was unable to get milk from its mother's teat, Ruby called me to see if I knew how to get that teat to give milk. I told her I wasn't sure, but if she wanted me to I'd try.

It took a couple of minutes to express a little milk from the dog's teat, but once it started flowing, the runt pup was able to satisfy his hunger. With that task out of the way, Ruby asked me to stay and visit for a couple of minutes. Keith was at work, and she wanted company.

We sat on the couch talking about one thing and another. We had not done or said anything suggestive, but for some reason I got an erection. It may have been her pheromones that triggered it; I don't know. At any rate, I said, "Ruby, something has just come up. I think I'd better go home."

"What? What's come up that you have to go home now?"

I wasn't quite sure how to answer that question, so I just bluntly said, "You've given me a hard-on, and if it gets out you and I will both have more trouble than we want."

Ruby surprise me. She stood and said, "Come on. Let's do it."

"No," I said. "We're both married and it wouldn't be right."

"Oh, Lang, don't be so old fashioned. It doesn't mean anything. It's just a roll in the hay."

We talked a bit more. For every reason I gave as to why we shouldn't go to bed she gave a convincing counter argument as to why we should.

To be honest, Ruby was a fine looking woman. She wasn't a Hollywood beauty, but she was attractive enough that I had entertained more than a few fantasies about doing with her the things she was now asking me to do. I weakened.

The next thing I knew, we were in the kitchen. Why the kitchen, I don't know, but that's where we were – locked in a tight embrace, mouths glued together, our tongues playing tag.

I had opened the top of her blouse and was trying to work my hand into her incredibly tight bra to play with her bare breasts when we heard a door open. I jerked my hand out of her bodice, and she quickly buttoned up, but we were still standing so close that our bodies were touching when Ruby's fourteen year-old daughter walked in.

I'm sure my face must have been fire-engine red. Ruby, however, remained calm and merely said, "Judy, I was just kissing Lang good night. He helped me get Trixie's pup to eat, and was just leaving."

I said good night to Judy and Ruby and made a hasty exit.

When I got home, I felt guilty and told my wife what had happened. She was understandably steamed, but was forgiving.

That should have ended things between Ruby and me, but it didn't. The next summer, my wife and our two children were at summer camp. Since my wife worked as a counselor, our daughters got to attend free of charge. Anyway, on Friday of the first week my wife and kids were away, Ruby came down to the house. When she rang the doorbell, I let her in. We talked a few minutes, and then she put her arms around my neck and kissed me.

The kiss was hot. She was hot. Soon, I was too.

Our kiss became more intense and I developed international hands. That is I had Roman hands and Russian fingers (roaming and rushing). One hand cupped her ample breasts and the other slipped down to rub her mound through the crotch of her slacks.

A moment later I was trying to get her slacks off her, but couldn't find the placket and zipper. I mentioned that to her, and she said, "These slacks don't have a zipper, they have an elastic top." With that, she pushed them and her panties off her hips, let them fall to the floor, and stepped out of them. I removed her blouse and bra.

While I undressed, Ruby removed her wedding band and engagement ring and laid them on the entertainment center next to where we were standing.

We went into the bedroom and lay on the bed. We kissed and enjoyed the press of our naked bodies next to one another.

I am a dedicated cunnilinguist and after paying homage to each of her nipples, kissed my way down to her blond bush.

I dipped my tongue in and was enjoying the fragrance and taste of a healthy, well lubed pussy until I realized that Ruby was merely lying there and not participating. I asked her, as nicely as I knew how, to either go down on me, or at least stroke my penis.

"Lang, I'm sorry. I just can't do that."

Well, that hit me wrong. My cock began to wilt.

We had gotten naked with the intent of having intercourse. She said she still wanted to, and I felt I did too so I wrapped the thumb and forefinger of my left hand around the base of my penis to restrict blood flow enough to get me hard enough to enter Ruby's vagina.

Ruby lay there on the bed that my wife and I shared. Her legs were spread. Her blond haired labia were separated to reveal the pink of her vagina. I rubbed my penis back and forth between the labia minor to smear my pre-cum, and her vaginal juices around enough to get us both well lubed, and then tried to enter her.

I wasn't the only one with a problem. Ruby's vagina was clamped so tightly closed that it would have taken a jack-hammer to get into her.

I still wasn't hard, but the glans of my penis was sensitive. The rubbing of it against Ruby's unyielding introitus was too much for me. I ejaculated all over her vulva. She was so tightly closed that none went inside. It just ran down her slit, across her anus, and onto the bedspread.

We cleaned up the mess and dressed. After a couple of useless apologies, Ruby went home.

No. That's not the end of the story.

The next spring I got orders to go overseas. My family went with me. We enjoyed it in Europe so I extended my tour when I had the opportunity to do so. In the meantime, I had achieved senior non-commissioned officer status and was sent back to the states to attend a Senior NCO Academy.

The academy's duration meant that we had to take several days off for the Thanksgiving holiday. Some of the other NCOs at the school were from the San Antonio area and asked if I wanted to go there for the long weekend. I still had several friends in the area so I agreed to go. I called one of my buddies back at Big Willy and wangled an invitation to stay with him and eat Thanksgiving dinner with him and his family.

When I got to San Antonio, I called Ruby. I told her I was going to be at Hank's house for Thanksgiving, but asked if I could see her and Keith that Friday.

Ruby told me yes, but then added, "Why don't you stay here Friday night. We have an extra bedroom, and if you stay over we can stay up late visiting."

That sounded good to me. After the Thanksgiving meal with Hank and his family, I told Hank about Ruby's invitation and asked him if he could drive me to her house sometime Friday morning. He said, "Lang, I've got to work Friday, but I have an old VW bug that you can borrow if you want." I thanked Hank. That was too good an offer to turn down.

The next morning, after Hank left for work, I said goodbye to his wife and daughter and drove over to Ruby's place. Keith was off that day so we spent the day visiting, and all went out to dinner at a restaurant. I picked up the tab.

That night we sat around in Keith and Ruby's living room talking and reminiscing about the last time our two families had gone to the coast together. Around 9:30 Ruby excused herself and went into the bedroom. A few minutes later she came out wearing an ankle length, blue silk night gown. It was opaque enough that you couldn't see through it, but the top did not close fully, and was a little loose fitting.

Ruby came over and sat on the divan next to me. Keith was in his usual Lazyboy recliner. The manner in which Ruby was sitting caused the top of her nightgown to open and fall away from her breasts enough that I could easily see everything, including her nipples. If Keith knew how much of his wife's breasts I could see, he did not care because he said nothing to either of us about it.

Twenty minutes later, Keith excused himself saying that he was going to bed; he had to be at the store at six thirty the next morning and do some stocking before opening for business.

I looked at my watch, and then said, "Ruby, I didn't realize it was so late. I think we should turn in too."

"Okay, let me get an extra blanket for you."

A moment later we were in the guest room. After giving me the blanket, Ruby plastered herself against me, gave me a passionate, open mouthed kiss, and then said, "If you want to try again, I've learned to do the things I couldn't do last time." She then glued her mouth to mine again.

I slipped my hand inside her bodice and played with one of her nipples. The kiss went on for a long time.

The door to the guest room was open, and where we were standing was within view of the bathroom door. Keith was in there getting ready for bed. I expected him to come out at any moment.

I disengaged myself from Ruby and said, "That's enough. Keith's going to be out of the bathroom any second now, and we don't need for him to find us like this."

Ruby wanted more, but knew I was right. She was in her and Keith's bedroom when he came out of the bathroom.

As soon as he too was in his bedroom, I went into the bathroom, brushed my teeth, pissed and went to my bed to sleep.

The taste of Ruby's mouth was still on my lips, and in my imagination I could still feel her breast in my hand. I jacked off.

When I got up the next morning, put on my bathrobe and went into the kitchen to see if there was any coffee, I found a note from Ruby. She had taken Keith to work. It was so cold that his car wouldn't start.

There was a pot of coffee on the stove. It was still hot. I had a cup and then decided to go into the bathroom and take a bath. I had taken only showers while at the NCO academy and felt like I wanted to sit an soak in a tub of hot water.

I was sitting there stroking my hard penis when Ruby came bouncing into the bathroom.

"Hi," she said. "Keith's car wouldn't start this morning so I had to take him to work. There are just some days when things don't work the way you want them to.

I was sitting there buck ass naked with a hard-on. I looked at Ruby and said, "Well some things work they way they are supposed to."

"Oh?" "What?"

I pointed at my erection and said, "This, for one. Why don't you get in the tub with me?"

"The tub's not big enough for two. I tried that before and it just doesn't work. Get out and I'll take a shower. Then we can go to bed."

I got out, toweled off and helped Ruby remove the last of her clothing.

When she stepped into the tub and started to pull the curtain, I got in too.

"What are you doing," she asked.

"I'm going to wash you," I said as I turned on the water and adjusted the temperature.

Ruby stood under the cascading water. I soaped her front from her neck down to mid thigh, and then moved in to press my body against hers while I soaped her back.

The soap made a wonderful lubricant – very sensual. As we stood there belly to belly, tits to chest we slid our bodies up and down, side to side. Our mouths locked. Our hands explored.

I don't know how long we embraced like that, but apparently it made Ruby so aroused that she needed more. She stepped back from me, put her right foot up on the edge of the tub, took my erect penis in her hand and pulled me into her.

In all the times I had been in my wife, I had never entered her as easily as I slipped into Ruby as we stood there in the tub, the shower spraying over our bodies.

My penis was sliding back and forth over the bottom surface of her vagina. I felt myself too close to an orgasm to continue like that. The night before, she had promised me the foreplay she hadn't been able to give during our first time together. I wanted her to make good on that promise. I pulled out of her, and before she could complain said, "Let's go in on the bed where we can be more comfortable."

We dried one another and went to the bed I had slept in.

As she had said, since the last time we had been together she had learned to stroke a man's penis, and to take it into her mouth. She had not just learned to do so, she had become a virtuoso.

Our foreplay lasted at least an hour. Finally I rolled onto my back and said, "Why don't you get on top. I want to be able to see you, and to play with your breasts while you ride me."

For the second time, my penis slid effortlessly into Ruby's vagina. There was a difference this time. Once past her vaginal mouth, my penis was in a great open cavern. I could feel nothing.

Ruby bounced and gyrated on me grinding her clit and labia into my pubic hair and bringing herself to multiple small orgasms. All the while I played with her nipples, and sometimes with her clitoris.

As for my self, the only thing keeping me hard was the realization that I was cuckolding Keith and cheating on my own wife. The excitement of doing the forbidden is a powerful aphrodisiac.

By now Ruby's vagina was flowing like a river and I was getting bored by the lack of contact with her vagina so I said, "I want to taste you again now that you are so wet."

She climbed off me and we moved into the sixty-nine position. After a moment, Ruby asked me to stop eating her, but she continued to fellate me. After four or five minutes I was ready to shoot my wad and said, "If you aren't careful, you're going to have a mouth full of come."

She took the head of my penis from her mouth and said, "I've learned to accept that too."

She may have learned to accept it, but I didn't think it was something she enjoyed. Besides, if I was going to be an adulterer and sleep with a friends wife, I wanted to do it all the way. I wanted to leave my semen in her where only her husbands was supposed to be.

The time between when Ruby stopped blowing me and I got my penis back inside her vagina was long enough to kill my urge to ejaculate. Once back inside her cavernous vagina, and with no tactile stimulation to keep it up, my penis began to wilt. I had to do something. I said, "Ruby, are you ready for me to come?"

"Yes. Tell me when you're ready to do it."

"Okay. Lie down flat on me and let me thrust into you."

I knew that with her in that position, the belly and frenulum of my penis would be able to rub against the dorsal wall of her vagina as it had done while we were standing in the shower.

As I hoped, the friction of rubbing across the ridges in her vaginal wall was enough to restore my erection and bring me to orgasm. In the pleasure of my release, I forgot to tell Ruby I was coming. She was a little disappointed, but it was too late to do anything about it.

When I had gone to Ruby and Kieth's place, I had called the sergeant in whose car we had come to San Antonio and had given him Ruby's phone number and had asked him to call me when it was time to go back to the academy. He called about an hour after Ruby and I were dressed and having coffee in the kitchen.

I never cheated on my wife again. I often thought about it, and met a number of women I would have liked to have bedded, but I had sewn my wild oats and was willing to leave it at that.

My wife has been dead several years now and this old goat is getting increasingly horny. I wonder if there is another woman out and about who would be interested in a gray haired, pot bellied old codger like me.

There's an old saying: "There may be snow on the roof, but there's still fire in the furnace."

I'd like to think that describes me.