Selena Wants to Spank You!

Story Info
How a POV video lead me to seeing a Mistress.
1.7k words
4.13
4.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was lazily surfing the net until I came across a video. Its title was, "Selena wants to spank you!" and I started to watch. Selena was a beautiful longhaired brunette, with long shapely legs. She wore a silk magenta and black corset, which held up her fishnet stockings. Her face was made up along with her long threatening red nails. She was beautiful, as are many girls on the net, but her dominating posture and voice made her stand out from all the others.

She started to tell a tale as if talking to me. A POV shot, the first I had ever come across. Her story began with her asking if I liked what she was wearing. The camera slowly panned up over her long stocking covered legs right over her black panties, slightly covered by a tantalizing see-through panel of her corset.

The camera came to rest in close up on her face, and the tale continued. She told how she had seen a website called 'Humiliatrix.com' that was a 'favourite' on my computer and how she dressed accordingly and then had invited my best friend over.

I was aware of men liking to be humiliated by their girlfriends or wives as they had sex with another man, but it really wasn't my thing. I kept watching purely because the attractive Selena, who was seductively caressing her sexy corset and legs throughout her tale, aroused me. She told me how her man for the night was big and sexy, and then she caught me with a bit of reality.

"He doesn't have to go on the Internet to Jerk off, Just like you!"

She hit home as it had become a habit lately, and the truth hurts, not that I cared. I was in a long relationship, so she couldn't be talking about me, could she?

"Yeah, that's you, and I'm gonna bring your friend home while you're in the next room, and I'm going to fuck his brains out on our bed! Jealous? You should be, because this outfit is defiantly not for you."

She gyrated on her seat, and a slight pang of envy took hold and then I was pulled in even further as her face filled the screen.

"I'm going to be screaming in the next room while he's fucking my brains out. You are going to be crying because of your blistered ass! That's right, I'm going to give you a spanking for being a bad boy!"

That was novel, for as much as I had tried, no one had ever told me they would give me a good spanking. Not since an early girlfriend flippantly announced the same thing for standing her up some 20 years ago.

"You're a bad boy, aren't you? And I can see you're getting hard. You don't normally get hard for me. Just wait there."

I checked myself as she went off-camera, and sure enough, I was hard, but how on earth would I get spanked from a video?

I put the questions to the back of my mind and suspended belief. Selena was good. She told her story with conviction and really drew me in.

She came back on camera, seductively sat down and pulled her corset down over her panties, held up a wooden brush and said,

"This is what I'm going to spank you with."

The sound of flesh being hit flooded forth as she walloped her own hand.

"Oh, that hurts and believe me, when this goes on your ass, it's going to be painful!"

Again her demanding voice really made me pay attention as I felt as if I were in the room with her, and then she suddenly changed tack. She put down the brush.

"Now I think I should let you have some release as I don't what your Jizz on my outfit. In fact, I don't want your Jizz on me, period. The only Jizz that's coming on me is from your friend only, and maybe I'll let you lick it up."

She looked away with a malevolent smile as she continued to caress herself, and the thought of her letting me perform that task really got my blood pumping.

"So take your tiny little dick out. I wouldn't even call it a dick! Take your carrot out. I bet it hasn't been seen by anyone but you, for god knows how many years. That's how pathetic you are, and start jerking it off!"

I was really hooked, and such was her commanding voice and sexy look I went along with her commands. I found myself with my pants around my ankles, jerking my erection just as she ordered.

"I know you're used to this. This is the number one thing you find so great in life."

She rolled her eyes in disgust and started to mockingly wank her little finger.

"Jerk off your pathetic little cock!"

The truth of some of her admonishments really hit home, and I found myself deliciously humiliated by this outstanding sexy actress.

"You're turned on now, aren't you? You want it now, don't you?"

I couldn't deny the truth. Selena had me hooked and was reeling me in as I obeyed her commands and flexed on my stout erection.

"Not so little," I reassured myself, taking offence at her insults of my cock.

"There's no way you're going to get anything from me. The only excitement you're going to get is when I tell you to release it."

This was all new to me. I didn't even expect to be masturbating. Now Selena was informing me she was going to order me on when to ejaculate. I found all of it incredibly intoxicating and was already falling for this powerful woman whose beauty was blooming second by second. There was so much beauty in her face, a dominant, cruel, belittling beauty with a voice of such conviction. I imagined she could see right through me. Then she started a count down.

"Five, four, three, two, one."

What was I supposed to do? A countdown could only be, for one thing, her order to ejaculate. I started masturbating quicker to comply with her command and brought myself close to ejaculation only to hear her say,

"Keep Jerking!"

Oh, the cruelty, I was really fooled. Selena's voice was so dismissive, "Keep jerking," she ordered, knowing she had me. Knowing I would obey to prove myself worthy of at least something. God, she was beautiful. She turned and picked up the brush.

"Oh, this is going to feel nice on your ass. You're going to be walking in pain for a few days, and don't think I'm going to go easy on you because it is going to be very, very, very painful for you!"

On the word 'very', she slapped down the brush hard on the seat beside her, and I knew in an instance that if I were there, she would hammer my ass raw. Selena had changed tack from jerking to spanking, and such was her authorial command. I began to wonder if she wanted me to stop masturbating.

I didn't stop but eased up, not wanting to be out of favour with her wants. Selena paused and looked down to give the illusion that she was studying my cock. She laughed lowly in amusement, ramping up the humiliation.

"Oh, the hardness went down a little bit."

I was still very hard and began to think I should have stopped when she went off on a tangent.

"Start jerking your pathetic little wiener again!"

And then went back to mocking by jerking her little finger again.

"Jerk it."

I mirrored her actions as she sat imperiously on her seat like a queen I was all too willing to follow.

"Shall I let you have release or let you stay with blue balls?"

This was really new to me, so as she seemed to mull over her question. I really started to think she would leave me standing. Sure, I could finish myself off anyway, but that would prove her point. Not that I cared that much, but it would be so much nicer if she allowed me to orgasm.

It was a humiliation video though, so I really didn't know how it would go. I did know, however, that Selena had got one over me, all from a video. She had dominated and humiliated me. Selena knew my type and knew how to press my buttons. She had my trousers down wanking to her tune, and I loved it.

"I don't know what should I do?"

She drew out the agony, and I felt like begging at the screen as my mind was yelling, "Please!"

She looked into the camera, and I felt her command for me to come was forthcoming instead, she said,

"Wait here and keep Jerking!"

Selena went off screen and returned with a sheet of paper which she opened up in her lap.

"Keep Jerking. You see this? This is what you're going to squirt your disgusting filth in."

Relief! She was going to let me come, hallelujah!

"Not Yet. I didn't tell you when! Keep jerking. Do I have to tell you everything? This is supposed to be the number one thing you are good at. KEEP JERKING!"

She speeded up her little finger masturbation, and I, in turn followed her speed on my cock and then she mocked me.

"Oh, I want to squirt so bad, I do want to Jizz Five, four, three, two...."

Was this it or another trick? I couldn't afford to be tricked, so I followed and took myself to the edge, ready to pull back and stop on her command or to blow my load.

"ONE, CUM!"

I ejaculated hard and high!

"Come on, get all your disgusting sperm out," Selena evilly laughed as I spewed my semen everywhere.

I had a fantastic orgasm, and Selena's mocking voice lost relevance as I was lost in my reverie. My spasms subsided, and I looked into Selena's face for her to say.

"Now come over here for your spanking."

The picture faded, and I was back in reality. My trousers, legs were all covered with a healthy large splattering of cum. I wiped my hand on my jumper, and guilty turned the video off.

How did she do that? One moment I was Idly surfing the net, and then within ten minutes, she had me with my trousers down, humiliated and wanked off.

It was a novel experience and a good one, something we all crave in our sex life, even if in the end it was just wanking. Or was it? I felt it was one of the tipping points that had me naked before a real mistress within a month.