Self Pleasure - A Cascading Orgasm

Story Info
After a week of no orgasm, letting go feels AMAZING.
1.1k words
4.1
9.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When you're horny, in most situations you are your own best friend, so I thought I'd write something fairly brief and hot about a universally loved past-time.

Please give me some feedback if you have any suggestions on how to improve my writing, or things you would like me to write in future!

I hope you enjoy it :)

Jade

~ ~ ~

Mmm, Fuck.

My favourite part of the week has arrived, and it's about fucking time.

It's late when I finally get into the house after the Friday work dinner, but I am as hard as a rock.

My cock is straining against the tight confines of the jeans I've forced it into for well over twelve hours.

It's been a long day, and boy; I am eager to get down to business.

I lay back in my bed with a sigh of relief, the stress of the day ebbing out of me as my head connects with my pile of plump pillows.

I rip off my t-shirt before I slide my jeans and underwear down.

I buck my hips, to reveal first the thick pulsing shaft, then briefly the bulging dark red head, before my cock is finally released; springing upwards into my stomach with a meaty, satisfying slap - sitting now - throbbing, erect, and domineering.

My hands rake my legs whilst they drag down my pants before casting them aside, and in doing so, my fingers run across my tired thigh and calf muscles and dig deep and soothingly into them to knead out all of the tension that lies there.

My fingertips cast random whorls and spirals through my leg hair, as I grab a large handful tightly and gently squeeze, before kneading back up towards the sides of my glutes.

Raising my knees to my shoulders, my hands continue to explore back down the sides of my thighs, before travelling up and squeezing each cheek with my large palms.

I quickly lube my thick, veiny, ever-ready dildo perched on the bedside table and before long, have it sunk deep into my tight puckering hole - clenching rhythmically to the shaft as I methodically thrust it in and out, the sweet burn paving the way for the pleasure that courses through me.

Lowering my legs, I grab my cock and push it down almost experimentally, before letting it spring back upwards into the air to wave hypnotically - as if testing to see just how raring to go I am. This confirms I am, in fact, horny as fuck. (Surprise!)

I grab the shaft firmly and begin beating off with considerable vigour. This is the first time I've let myself get really lost into it beyond light edging since this time exactly last week. And at this point I'm practically drooling at the idea of a hot, explosive orgasm to just flood my senses.

I get lost in the feeling of my hand stroking myself, as I close my eyes and take in the sensations of my hips slowly bouncing on the deeply embedded shaft punching further and further inside of me.

My other hand traverses up to begin pinching my nipple. Once it is pert and tingling, I move onto the other side, tracing in ever tightening circles towards the tip, before grabbing it and pinching it lightly - which causes me to shudder slightly at the tingling sensation it sends straight to the base of my balls.

After having left my chest soundly throbbing with blood in each twin peak, my hand navigates south. As I caress the ever-loving daylights out of my core, I trace downwards from the hipbone, following the taught v-line down to squeeze and palm my balls, stretching them ever so slightly away from my groin as I fondle them to create the most delicious sensation.

I raise my legs once more to let my hand swoop between them and shove the rubber cock - still resting deep inside of me - back in and out of my hungry hole. I can feel it continuously strumming my prostate and every time I hit that magic button my stomach churns with pleasure. All whilst still furiously using the other hand to jack off in a twisting motion around the flared base of my - now drenched with precum - cockhead.

My left-hand cups under my armpit as I raise myself to a half sitting up position, coiling my upper back in towards my groin, as I am now using my hand to pump my cock with all of my worth. As simultaneously, I gyrate deeply onto the flared base of the cock lodged tightly inside of me.

God, it has been too fucking long since my body has sung with such radiant spikes of pleasure.

It's so close now and my body is tense with all of the pressure, I honestly feel ready to pop like a wine cork. I keep pumping, frantically.

Yes. Yes- Yes, Yes!

Don't Stop.

Keep Going.

Almost There.

'Oh Fuck Me.' I hear myself groan.

I explode.

There's cum everywhere as I seize up, shuddering violently.

It's coursing out of me with an electrifying roar - my vision dark and hearing mute - as nothing short of a hydrant of cum comes gushing out in a continuous stream, painting myself in a thick syrupy mess.

I'm creating a fucking Jackson Pollock baby.

It doesn't seem to slow down as first three, five, then ten full seconds pass where thick, potent ribbons of my seed attempts to cake my entire upper half.

The feeling is euphoric, and I feel lightheaded from all of the pleasure.

I hear myself let out one long slow groan as I orgasm, and finally as the spurts slow to a sporadic - then final - stop, let out the breath I'd been holding deeply.

I'm basically dulled to the world, as if I've just been run over by a truck, and I LOVE it.

I squeeze my cock - loving how it feels, before gliding my hand up and down the cum-smeared shaft tightly - the pressure feels amazing whilst it's this sensitive.

I wrap my hand around the head and wring it, shivering intensely at the sensation.

I once more run my hands across my stomach, flexing my abdomen and feeling my asshole clench, before releasing with a contented sigh, one last trickle of cum welling-up at the tip of my cock, before streaming down my shaft.

The odour of cum is permeating the air with its thick scent - unmistakable, almost as if a cry to those nearby that there is a hot, virile male ready to mate.

I scoop a bit of cum dangling from my fringe into my mouth and lick my fingers - delicious.

I'm definitely gonna need a fucking shower after this bloodbath.

But for now, I just let my head fall back into my pillows - soaked with a dildo still inside of me - as it all fades to black.

Fin.

Sweet Dreams. X