Selling Hot Cars

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God you sound like you know what you're talking about."

Dino began playing and then nodded and Celeste Hill, as she'd introduced herself, began singing. Dino joined her from the second chorus and she looked quite astonished that he could sign. She sang beautifully.

"That was great, really great," she said. "We go well together."

"I'm Dino Dunlop from Sioux City, Iowa.

"Oh hi neighbor. I'm Celeste Hill from Lincoln, Nebraska."

"We live so close it's a wonder we haven't met," Dino said and she laughed, showing great teeth and he also noticed the breasts and flat stomach.

Wow.

"Right I best inspect the vehicles. Which one do you think is me?"

"You can handle a car well?"

"Yes and a motorcycle. I'm here with my brother and we both have Road King tourers."

"Yeah they are big bikes. Well I think the car for you is this Hyundai Genesis Coupe."

"You know I'd already picked that as being the car for me Dino. I didn't want a muscle vehicle. Now I understand these cars really belong to someone else. Is that true."

"Providing you're not a police officer or FBI, yes that's true and the vehicles come with documentation and are priced accordingly."

"So how much do you wish to squeeze out of me?"

Dino eyed Celeste's tits and she blushed. Wow, he thought, it was something for a 30-year old to still blush like that."

"Our rock-bottom price."

"Tell me."

"The vehicle is only a year old and done 7700 miles. Our price is cash only $11,000 plus delivery."

"And it has been thoroughly checked and you guarantee that?"

"Yes. But naturally there is no dealership warranty and this car must not be taken into a Hyundai dealership. Nor should you try to cross into Canada or Mexico with it because of the high risk of stolen vehicle checks. Encouragingly you have a degree of immunity because around a million vehicles are illegally um borrowed from owners in the US each year and well under half of those um are never returned, many of them disappearing into chop shops and the parts distributed around the country. We do live in a very large country."

"Yes I understand that and I may have problems when attempting to on-sell it and should only attempt to resell it privately."

"Yes, you possess a good understanding. Now regarding price, what about eleven grand and free delivery?"

"Right deal. I'll ride into Albuquerque now and fetch back the cash."

"Great, ride with care. I'll place a sold sign on your vehicle."

"Great. May I kiss you for playing so that guitar so beautifully for me?"

"Er yes."

They kissed. Her mouth felt slightly open but Dino didn't attempt to pounce.

"Um are you married?"

"No and have boyfriends but no one steady. My long-standing boyfriend ditched me last year and that rather unnerved me. Well I'm off."

Dino started at her rear as she walked off and then realized she'd turned. He waved, looked up and saw her huge smile.

Buddy arrived back with the gay guy in the Ferrari and Dino heard the guy say yes, he realized he'd never get a Ferrari anywhere else within a bull's roar of that price.

"I'll take it."

Buddy warned the guy he could face trouble on-selling it.

"I know it's a hot car and there are huge downsides to buying such a vehicle but I'm in public relations and this will have huge beneficial impact on my image with clients. I'm off to the city to get the money. I insist the vehicle be delivered to me in 'Frisco within two weeks from today."

"Guaranteed," Buddy said. "I also remind you the buyer's pack includes all the fake ownership papers and labels you need, enough for the next ten years."

The guy rode off on his Japanese motorcycle and Buddy looked at the Genesis Coupe and said, "Jesus you've sold that without assistance?"

"Yeah."

"Is she a cop or FBI agent?"

"I don't think so but I trust her."

"What is the deal?"

"Bottom price, free delivery."

"Well if it's free delivery you won't be paid but I'll pay for the fuel."

""Fine so what about my sales commission?"

""Jesus you ought to be in car sales. I suppose I can flip you $500."

"Thanks my dear uncle."

"Enough of that crap. Are you and Cindy speaking yet?"

"No."

"Well you best go in and fuck her. That always puts her in a better mood."

Dino considered these last few days had him on quite a learning curve. He was finding just how difficult women could be and conversely how to exploit them.

He entered the RV and Cindy, sprawling on the sofa and flicking through a magazine, looked up and eyed him malevolently.

"Want to play around a bit? Buddy is back but busy with the cars."

Dino saw the gleam in her eyes.

"I might."

She was topless so he said, "Stretch out a nipple for me."

She made him wait but finally did it, watching him intently.

"Now unzip and show me your big fat pussy."

"God you really are getting better at talking intently to women," she said, and unzipped.

They banged away quickly, aware that Buddy was just outside. When she squeezed down on him Dino thought Celeste would be so tight she wouldn't have to do that to him and he pulled out and jerked over Cindy's tits and face and even into her hair.

"Omigod that was a huge discharge," Cindy marveled. "I must be very good at it today. It's great to have you back onside."

Celeste arrived with the money and Buddy completed the transaction and told her she'd purchased a leading-edge massed-produced vehicle that was bound to give her a great deal of pleasure. Now arrest me."

"What?" she asked, looking bewildered.

Buddy and Dino laughed and Dino said that Buddy liked his little jokes. "Just always remember you possess a hot vehicle."

"Yes of course and thanks guys. Dino do you want to come with me for a drink?"

"Yeah I'd like that very much. Thanks."

He rode confidently on the back of her motorcycle as she observed the 10 mph limit applying throughout the entire campsite. She was camped in a section of under thirties and generally the tits of the women were smaller that the other two sections they'd traveled through.

"I'll ask my brother to shove off for four hours," Celeste said as she parked her bike alongside a similar model.

"That would be great."

"Jesus he has four guys inside with him and they're playing cards."

"That's okay."

"But weren't you expecting to have sex with me?"

"Yeah but some other time eh, when we are really alone. I'd like it to be slow and memorably rewarding."

"Omigod," she burbled. "Aren't you a bit of a find?"

Dino, not wanting to hurry to become too keen on Celeste, thought her comment was favorable.'

Celeste and Dino sat out sipping wine and after an hour or so the other three guys wandered off and her brother John came over and was introduced as Celeste's younger brother.

John said a little aggressively, "Guys like you are always hanging around my sister."

"Okay John and I'm afraid I can't categorize if your are like those guys because I know nothing about you."

Celeste clapped her hands and jumped up and down.

"Are you attempting to be a clever dick?"

"John let's not lock horns without a reason. If you must know I believe your sister is mature and has a very good idea of who she is, what she wants and is very capable, within reason, of looking after herself."

"My mother says things like that. I'm sorry, you appear okay."

"And you appear okay as well John. Tell him what brought us together Celeste."

"I've purchased a hot car off Dino and his pal."

"Omigod, not that red Ferrari?"

"No the red Genesis Coupe."

"Oh great, that's perfect for you even though it's hot."

"Indeed, I was looking to purchase and Dino suggested that vehicle was the one for me."

"Oh really? It would appear you are not an exploiter of women Dino. Please stay for dinner."

"Well unfortunately I..."

"Celeste wanted me to ask you to stay. I know how to read her."

"Oh. Um I have nothing to contribute."

"Yes you have. Hand Dino your guitar John."

As Celeste prepared the meal to Dino playing country classics John and Dino began singing chorus with her and before long perhaps fifty people surrounded them listening to the impromptu concert.

Word got out and soon scores of other people joined the gathering and some with various instruments came to the front to join Dino. Two other excellent female singers joined Celeste who abandoned cooking and within minutes perhaps a 500 people packed in the lane around that tent and the concert continued for an hour before Celeste call enough that she and Dino would sing the finale. They sang 'I Fly the Sky' and the haunting melody had some of the females crying and the ending was greet with rapturous applause.

Even before the last of the crowd had dispersed Celeste was back working at dinner that turned out to be chopped bacon with cheese sauce and chopped sauté mushrooms on spaghetti pasta.

"This is magnificent," Dino said and John agreed.

The cook thanked them, looked at Dino and then lowered her eyes.

Omigod Dino thought. She really did have the hots for him.

John stayed with them, being a pain in the butt because of that although being very hospitable and finally Dino said he had to go.

Celeste walked outside the tent and said she would take him back but he said he'd prefer to walk because it was a great evening.

He asked, "When do you restart work?"

"Not for another month. I resigned from my previous job and have a six weeks break before I begin my new job in government statistics in St Paul, Minnesota."

"Ah St Paul. Look I have to travel across much of Central/West Coast America delivering cars sold here. Why don't you come to Kansas and join me delivering these vehicles. I'll pay your accommodation if required and airfare back to base."

"Yes why don't I do that? First deliver my vehicle and I'll drive it for a couple of days to enjoy it and then I'll think about coming to you."

"Okay we have your phone number. I'll be in touch."

They kissed, a very long kiss and towards the end of it Celeste opened her mouth and received Dino's tongue.

Just after 9:00 next morning, Celeste's brother John arrived with a friend who asked Dino if he could test drive the remaining Subaru.

Dino looked at Buddy who nodded. Dino grabbed the keys and went off with the other two guys. They returned forty minutes later with negotiations for the sale of that vehicle verbally completed and Buddy completed the deal.

The camp was breaking up big time. At 10:30 two motorcycles drew up and Dino, who was helping to load vehicles jumped down from the trailer and went across and shook John's hand.

"You may as well kiss my sister; she's hopeful you'll do that."

"John!" howled Celeste but Dino daring around the front of John's bike sealed Celeste's lips with a kiss to silence any further protest.

"Come on you guys," John complained and Dino released Celeste and grinned. He yelled "Arrivederla." The two bikers waved and pulled down their helmets and rode off slowly.

Twenty minutes later Buddy and Dino had everything packed up, Cindy reading in the CV waiting to be told they were ready to leave. Buddy was left to go into the CV and lockdown everything and tell Cindy to go to the passenger seat in the cab.

Buddy was very happy, having sold everything other than the most expensive Porsche but he was pretty sure he had someone back home who'd buy it. They arranged to drive through to early evening and then break their journey. Buddy called through and booked a room with a rollout bed for Dino in Boise City, a small community on the arm of territory in the northwest of Oklahoma.

Buddy arrived about an hour behind Dino and Cindy and had wondered would he find them having sex but he found them in the lounge having a drink and waiting for him to join them for dinner.

CHAPTER 2

A day after arriving back in Dodge City, Dino delivered vehicles to Celeste and then others to buyers in Little Rock Arkansas, Des Moines, Iowa and Jefferson City, Missouri and then took a rest day. He phoned Celeste that evening and she was very exited when taking the call and screamed into his ear in delight when he said he would be arriving sometime next day as arranged, to deliver the Ferrari to San Francisco. It was a 6-hour drive to Lincoln and so he stayed with Celeste and her parents and John was there with them to greet him and he stayed on for dinner.

Dino could feel the parents were sizing him up and he tried hard not to cuss or to look up Celeste's dress or down her dress front whenever she bent over. She was all over him when he arrived just as John was all over the Ferrari. Dino took him for a drive but John decided not to drive it when Dino pointed out he was the only person insured as driver of the vehicle. When they returned Celeste was all over Dino again and so her mom, who'd been very friendly to Dino and now also showed she was a very practical woman said, "Well you are almost thirty darling, I guess I best put Dino in your room.

Celeste smothered her mom in kisses, ignoring her father who looked annoyed at this abrupt change in sleeping arrangements.

After dinner Celeste kept asking Dino if he were tired and her mom came to her aid and said, "Dino you need to be fresh for the long drive tomorrow."

He yawned and agreed said goodnight to everyone. As he reached the door Celeste announced she would also go to bed early.

As they walked to the bedroom Celeste asked should she set the alarm to say 4:00 but he said no, they should leave around 9:00 and stay the night in a motel in Salt Lake City.

"Oooh."

"What?"

"I was thinking what would the Mormons think about what we will be doing?"

Dino yawned. "Totally approve I should think. One of us has to be right."

He yawned again and Celeste said looking very concerned. "You are not going to fall asleep on me are you?"

"On you? Are you saying you mom had placed us in the same bed?"

Celeste blushed and gasped, although the blush was difficult to spot in the hall light.

"Celeste are you intending to fuck me?"

"Omigod, are you really attempting to tease me Dino?"

"Not at all. Pull out a tit for me and I'll demonstrate my intent."

"Omigod you are making me so hot."

He laughed and pushed her along the hall and said, "Then into the bedroom and let's get those clothes off you. That will cool you down."

"But I want to stay hot and become passionate. I have the best of sex when I'm like that."

"Well aren't you lucky. I like making my babes hot and passionate."

She stopped and turned and whimpered to him to carry her into the bedroom.

Celeste reached down and said, "Good I was hoping you were hard." "What do you wish me to do," Celeste said, eyeing him speculatively.

"You're not a virgin are you?"

"Omigod you have to be joking."

"Okay, how does this appeal. You take your clothes off, throwing them away, go on to your knees, unzip me and then I shouldn't have to fill in the rest.

"Right," she said, reaching behind and undoing the top button of her dress and pulling down the zip.

She watched Dino dig out a condom.

"Thanks."

He said it was the only one he had on him.

"How many do you want?"

"Er ten?"

"Omigod. I have only a six-pack."

"Thanks leave it on the beside cabinet. I'm supposed to be tired so I might only use two."

Celeste removed her bra and looked at Dino lick his lips as he looked at her tits. "Um two sounds better than ten for me at this stage. I-I haven't been particularly active recently."

"Hmmm. So you'd like me to work you back in gradually?"

"Um yes and try not to make me scream because mom and dad are in the house."

"But making you scream in to motel tomorrow night is okay?"

"Yes."

Dino said sternly, "What about the other guests."

"Oh fuck them. They shouldn't listen."

Dino had this sudden and tremendous feeling he was going to really like Celeste. Although she was very polite and beautifully spoken, beneath that façade it would appear she liked being straight upfront. That would make her his kind of girl particularly if she went after sex like a dog after a rabbit.

Dino had to slow Celeste. She was going at it like a woodpecker and at that pace he would not have lasted longer than two minutes. She later tired and that slowed her further but when Dino received the feeling his balls were boiling and his gut was tightening he warned her to pull away.

He fired four big, satisfying bursts as he held his head way back and bunched his fists and when he looked backed he found she'd hosed her face and the stuff was dripping off her chin. He jerked off another shot in sheer lust and filled her left eye-socket.

"Ooops, sorry."

Celeste produced a towel out of nowhere and scooped her eyeball clean and she cooed, "It's okay. I haven't had a facial cum bath for quite sometime and have really missed it."

Jesus.

Eventually she'd cleaned up and asked innocently, "What now?"

Dino thought gee what a honey.

"I lick you."

"Okay I was hoping you'd not miss out that step in your rush to get at my pussy."

She removed her panties to display and neatly trimmed vulva, a nicely plump one.

Celeste flopped on to the bed, drawing up her knees and lifting her butt off the bed.

"When you're licking don't forget my butt hole."

At that Dino knew romantically he'd landed on the world's most perfect woman. He slurped over the full half-round from over the pubic bone to move up towards the backbone and became aware his lovely lady was screaming into a pillow she had over her face and was beating into the pillow with her fists.

Eventually when his nose was rubbing her clit and his tongue was in deep against his two exploratory fingers she jerked twice and he tasted her sex nectar.

Oh boy.

He came up and she smilingly wiped his face dry and then kissed him hugely until she broke off and scolded, "Why isn't it in me and pumping?"

"Er condom."

"Oh right. Please do it hastily. I feel over-primed."

Dino ripped the wrapping open and clumsily sent the condom flying over the side of the bed.

"Hurry," Celeste panted.

He opened the next wrapper more carefully and she watched huge-eyed as he encased his dick and then pulled her sideways to him.

She was experienced enough to lift her upper leg and support it without being asked and she came again as he pushed in and dribbled on to the very firm and not too large orb just below his mouth.

When he'd worked almost fully in, Dino licked his little finger and slung that hand over her hip and pushing down it negotiated with a bit of effort into a tiny crevice.

"Omigod," she bleated, and came again.

Encouraged, Dino pulled his shoulders back and pumped into a good rhythm and with the pillow now gone watched her pale blue eyes staring at him slowly glaze over. Her face gained high color and she groaned and her entire body jerked three or four times and she sighed and he knew she was delivering a big release all over his thrusting dick. Seconds later he tiredly jerked deeply into her, filling the end of the rubber.

At that point Celeste dropped her leg and they both slipped off to sleep, still coupled.

Dino awoke in the morning and stretched and although Celeste was not beside him her side of the bed was still warm. He found her on the John in her bathroom.

"Hi," she smiled. "You are so wonderful. Are you wanting to pee?"

He nodded, half hopping on to one foot and hoping she'd get clear very soon.

Celeste parted her legs wide, sat back a little and said, "Pee between my legs. I want to watch."

Dino was sure he wouldn't be able to release but a bit of encouraging baby talk from her and he streamed between her legs and she laughed delightedly although he didn't know what was delightful about watching a guy pee.

With that done he was about to turn away to deal with the last couple of drips when she commanded, "Get it hard and push into me."