Send in the Clone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane screamed as orgasm claimed her. Her walls clenched tight around him, and the hand between her legs slammed to the bed to steady her. Past the point of no return, he continued to drive his cock into her climaxing pussy, rushing headlong toward an explosion. A second later, Stephanie let out a wail as she reached her peak as well.

Ryan growled for a handful of powerful strokes, and then surrendered. He buried his cock to the hilt and came.

Jane felt him pulse inside her and cried out, "Fill me—" The last word vanished in a scream as another shockwave of orgasmic energy gripped her body.

His eyes snapped shut, but he could still hear his wife and babysitter coming. Despite the frequent sex over the last couple of days, his cream kept surging forth into a thick, hot cocoon around him. Finally, he could take no more and pulled free, trailing strands of cum.

Head swimming, he watched through half-lidded eyes as his wife sank down to the bed. She twitched and trembled, letting out whimpers as her orgasm settled into aftershocks. Stephanie thrashed on the bed, still coming on his cock's twin while his wife encouraged her to keep coming.

The video ended and the blue screen remained up for several minutes before his wife caught her breath. She turned off the television before snuggling up next to him and saying, "That was incredible."

He let out a weak chuckle and echoed, "Incredible."

"I was right. She knew the camera was watching her in the whirlpool. She was hoping I would see it, and knew I would show it to you. She guessed how we made the vibrator, too."

"Oh yeah?"

Jane quietly laughed, stroking her fingers over his abs. "Unfortunately for you, she's still not interested in the real thing. I did try, though."

"Oh well. You're too good to me."

"Just you remember that."

For a while, they silently basked in the afterglow — kissing and touching. He was on the verge of dozing off when she ran a finger up his chest, tickling him back into wakefulness.

"She hasn't been completely going without since the breakup. Guess who she's played with a couple of times?"

He shrugged and said, "No clue."

"Renee, from the grocery store."

His eyes snapped open when he heard that. Renee was a blonde with an incredible body who was only a couple of years older than Stephanie. They made it a point to only go to the store when she was working, and to always use her line.

"They've talked about me, and Stephanie's going to see if she wants to come play."

Ryan shuddered, and then sighed. "Well, I hope she'll at least let you get the camera out."

"Me too. Guess I'll have to wait to have my clone of your willy. The next one is for her."

The process was far from comfortable, but she'd proven it was worth it. "Have an idea for inspiration to keep me hard?"

"Oh, I can think of something. There's one thing I should tell you, though..."

"What's that?"

Jane whispered directly into his ear, "She's bi-curious," and then began to hum the Star Trek theme.

She was on a mission to help him boldly go where no man had gone before.

****

As always, hope this one did the trick for you. If you enjoyed it, make sure to vote. (1 story, 1 vote. No stuffing the ballot box) Your votes, comments, and favorite listings are our payment as free authors. That's what encourages us to keep on writing.

12