Senior Trip Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally in the room I turned angrily to Olivia. "What the hell was that about? You could have gotten us thrown out!"

"Probably not. But it met step one."

"Step one?"

"Uh huh. Now for step two!" she said pulling me along across the room until we were at the second bed. "Now. You can do this willingly or we can do it the hard way."

"Do what willingly?"

"You better explain to him," Mandy said as she stood naked and proud in front of me.

"Okay. On the bed Dad. We need to talk."

"And we can't do that standing here?"

"Nope. On the bed!" Olivia said sternly. I sat back and let her coax me back until I was in the middle of the bed with my back propped up with several pillows. "So. We have a confession to make," Olivia started.

"This trip was planned to end up exactly this way all along," Mandy said as she climbed on and sat on her knees only inches from me.

"All of us wanted it this way because all of us have had or do have the hots for you as your generation says."

"We planned things so that you'd be free to be naked with us," Jenny said. "Given what you told me about how guys think, I'm pretty sure you can guess what else we have on our minds."

"Wait. What? You four planned this to have sex with me?"

"Well. Sherry and Linda wanted to come too, but it didn't work out. But we're here. The four of us."

"No. Not only no, but hell no! First off, you two are my daughters. Completely out of the question. Second you two!" I said looking at Mandy and Donna. "I'm supposed to be keeping you from doing this kind of thing. What would your parents say if they found out?"

"Oh. My mom already knows, and I don't have a dad at home to worry about. Why do you think she wants a date?" Mandy said with a soft laugh.

"And your mom. I suppose she knows too?" I asked Donna.

"No. But then I doubt she's sober enough to care," Donna said with a shrug.

"And mom knows too. She said every young woman should have sex with a man that does it right so when they're husband hunting they have something to compare against," Jenny said quietly. "So you see, you're not doing anything you're not expected to."

"But look girls. Sex doesn't work that way," I protested quietly, not wanting to hurt their feelings.

"Are you trying to say you're not turned on by us? We know better Daddy. Hell you had a serious hard-on before dinner. And we weren't all naked like we are now," Olivia said with a grin.

"I did, but that's not the same."

"It is, and it isn't. So we're going to play a game. You're going to be blindfolded and we're going to take turns sitting on you lap. You get to touch us any way you want, but you have to figure out who each of us is by touch before we'll get off your lap and switch."

"That sounds easy enough. What's the catch?"

"We'll not just be sitting on your lap. We'll be sitting on your cock. The girl that makes you come gets to share your bed tonight," Olivia said quietly. "So you not only need to figure out who we are, but you have to decide who's sleeping with you by holding off until they're on you, and we're not telling what order we're doing it in."

"And I'm supposed to just play along willingly?"

"There's good reasons for playing along."

"Oh? What could possibly convince me to do this?"

"Girls!" Olivia said as she backed off the bed. In a moment Donna and Mandy were on me, pressing their tits in my face while Jenny sat on my lap. I saw the flash and looked up at Olivia, who had just taken a picture of us. She held her phone for a few moments as the girls climbed off of me. "Here," she said, holding the phone out for me. There was a singe text picture of us followed by another, incoming picture of a pussy I was well acquainted with.

" looks like he's having a great time. Guess I won't have to teach Greg and Robby how to use this! Looking forward to having you back to fill this when you get home."

"That answer your question?"

"Blackmail!"

"Yep," Olivia said with a grin. "Someone get a blindfold. I think it's time to get started."

"Not so fast!" I said with a frown as I pressed the button on Olivia's phone to call my wife.

" Hi sweetie. Is your father not cooperating?"

"No. I'm not."

" Oh honey. It's you!"

"It is. What's this that I let the girls have their way with me or you're going to start screwing their boyfriends?"

" I thought that might get your attention. The girls need to know how a real man feels. Not a fumbling boy. If you won't show them, what else can I do but teach their boyfriends so they can do the job."

"You'd really do that? Have sex with their boyfriends?"

" Why not. Some of them are pretty cute."

"Some of them? How many are there?"

" Oh I don't know. Of course there's their actual boyfriends, but they have other friends that are boys."

"And they're cute how? Naked?"

" Ah. I see the girls told you about that. They were worried about how you'd take it. But yes naked. They all get invited to be naked. Some are more bashful than others, just like their female friends. Not all are comfortable getting naked."

"And if I don't have sex with the girls you're going to start doing their friends?"

" A select few so the girls get a chance to experience real proper, good sex before they head to college next year. My dad did it for my sisters and me and it made a huge impact on what kind of man we wanted. If they couldn't treat us well in bed, why would we expect them to treat us well the rest of the time?"

"And your dad did that?"

" Of course. And my mom taught my brother. Didn't your mom teach you?"

"Actually no. I learned from an older girl down the street. Wait, how did this turn into how I learned sex? This is about now."

" Honey. You love knowing that you're the only one between my legs. I'm fine being that because you give me everything I need in that way. But if you're not going to give the girls what they need to know, I'll have to teach their boyfriends so they do. I can't do that without letting them in, now can I?"

"You'd what, screw them until they did it right?"

" Oh probably not. I'm sure I'd have the girls participating. It's not like I'd just go off and fuck their boyfriends without them there. But I might have to try out a couple of their friends to make sure I found a good candidate."

"Good god. How is it that we've been together for almost four years and I'm just learning that you and my daughters run around the house naked and expect me to teach them about sex?"

" If you were home more you probably would have seen them and their friends naked, but with as little as you've been home since you got the new airplane, well I didn't want to put any more pressure on you."

"Okay. Okay. I get it. I'm working a lot."

" And you need some R&R. So the girls came up with the trip idea. And I thought it was a great idea. Not only can you teach them, but this resort has something of a reputation for singles. Maybe you'll find a plaything or two."

"Wait. You WANT me to find other women to screw?"

" Well of course! As long as you always come home to me. Let's face it. I made that mistake with my last husband. I told him absolutely no outside affairs. But men aren't wired that way. Biologically they're wired to always look for other partners. It's been wired in since cave man days. Just like animals, one male can create a lot of offspring. Because I demanded he be monogamous he had to hide his flings, and because he couldn't tell me about any of it, well eventually he did tell someone. Just not me. That's when I lost him. I'm not making that mistake again."

"You're not?"

" Nope. I'll stay true to you, just yours, as long as you keep coming back to me. I'm fine sharing your body, but I'm not fine with sharing your heart. Have little flings. Learn new tricks. Even tell me about them if you want. But don't ever EVER get emotionally attached to any of them. That part is just mine!"

"So if I told you some woman stroked me off in the jacuzzi and then stuck my dick inside her when I came, you'd be okay with that?"

" Ohhhh. Now see. That's an idea I'd never have thought of. A pretty hot idea at that. No I'm not upset. I just hope you weren't so stressed about being untrue to me that you didn't get to enjoy it."

"I was stressed a bit."

" Well no need to be. See? But this trip is about the girls. Let them play. They have some deviously sexy little games to play with you. I'm sure at some point you're going to be having sex with more than one at once. It can be hard to wait sometimes. Just treat them the way you treat me and you'll have done more for them than you could ever know."

"I really don't understand you. Or women actually."

" You don't have to. You just have to be a good husband and father. Now go do the father stuff. Just make sure you save the last one for me. My toy will only hold me so long you know," she finished before hanging up.

"So?" Olivia asked.

"I guess I'm playing your game," I answered.

"Good. Now. Mandy, blindfold?"

"Got it," she answered, sliding off the bed.

"Now we have to get this back up and working," Olivia said as she crawled onto the bed, her hand reaching for my mostly flaccid dick. She lowered her face to my dick and engulfed it with her hot mouth.

"Just enjoy Daddy! Olivia's really good at this."

"Oh damn," I groaned, one hand moving to stroke my daughter's blonde hair while the other stroked her back. "I suppose your mom taught her how to do this?"

"Along with a few other things," Jenny agreed as she reached for my hand on Olivia's back. She gently guided my hand down her back, over her ass and then down between her legs. "Olivia likes having fingers in her pussy when she's sucking dick."

"And you know this how?" I groaned as Olivia's mouth traveled up and down my quickly hardening shaft. I found my daughter's pussy and did something I never thought I would. I pressed my index finger between her definitely wet lips and into her vaginal tunnel, drawing an appreciative moan.

"You're not the first dick she or I have sucked," Jenny giggled. "And sometimes we don't suck them alone."

Mandy crawled back on the bed next to me and wrapped a long dark strip of silky material around my head, covering my eyes. "Mrs. Williams says you like to suck on breasts. I love having mine played with," she cooed softly before I felt something soft rub back and forth across my lips. I opened my mouth and the softness pressed against my lips, a firm, rounded nipple pressing into my mouth. I moved my hand from Olivia's head and worked it around Mandy's waist to pull her tighter to me as I swirled my tongue around her hardening nipple. Her areola pushed into a cone in my mouth as it became engorged, the round nipple protruding only a small amount more than it had before. "Oh fuck. Is his dick ready yet?" she moaned.

"Yeah," Olivia answered, pulling her mouth off of me.

I felt Mandy move around me without pulling her nipple from my mouth. I never felt Olivia's hand leave my dick, so I suspected it was her who guided my cockhead between Mandy's wet pussy lips. I felt Mandy lower herself down, her incredibly tight teenage pussy slowly sinking down over me. I could feel the pressure around my engorged mushroom head as her body slowly expanded around it, allowing me to penetrate deeper into her.

"We know you know it's Mandy," Olivia whispered to me. "She gets to be first because she's never has a real dick inside her before."

"I thought you'd all had sex before."

"We have. But there's sex and there's SEX! She's had sex. Just not with a real cock."

"Then who..."

"Me," Olivia whispered. "We use my toy on her, but she likes mom's better. It's bigger, and well, now we know that it's a lot like you."

"Oh damn," I groaned as Mandy began riding slowly up and down my shaft, her hot wet depths caressing over and around my sensitive head. There was little doubt that she could make me come if she kept doing what she was doing, but all too soon she pulled off of me. I felt her move away and someone else take her place. I moved my hands to the newcomer's thighs and gently stroked my hands toward the juncture of her legs as she lowered herself down on me, her pussy engulfing my Mandy lubricated cock. I felt no curls and let my fingers slide up her body until I could cup her large soft tits. I let my hands cup each sexy orb before changing my grip to free her nipples. I stroked my thumbs back and forth across her hard nipples as she began bouncing herself up and down my dick.

"Oh fuck," Jenny moaned quietly.

"I think you gave yourself away sweetie," I said quietly.

"Too fast Daddy! You're supposed to take your time so we get a chance to ride you a while.

"I see," I answered with a chuckle. I shifted my hands on her tits slightly, moving my fingers so I could pinch her nipples between my finger and thumb.

"Oh fuck!" she squealed in surprise. I let go of one breast and slipped a hand down to her pussy. I let her motions stroke her clit along my finger as she bounced up and down on my lap. "Oh god. Ohhhh god," she moaned loudly as she rode me. I squeezed her right nipple, firmly pinching and twisting it as her bouncing became more and more urgent. I was glad that I'd come only a short time ago, the sensations of her pussy quickly pushing me up the slope. "FUCK!" Jenny cried loudly as she jammed herself down hard on my cock. I felt the tremble in her body and began rubbing my finger back and forth across her clit as she climaxed around me. "Ohhhhhhh fuck yes," she moaned after her shudders and trembles faded. "Sooooo much better." She breathed softly as she pushed up and lifted off my cock. I felt her lips press to mine in a long soft erotic kiss. "Thank you Daddy," she whispered before moving away.

"So I don't know what you expected, but whoever's next is getting the whole enchilada if you don't give my dick a little rest after that."

I felt movement around me and then a set of knees pressing against my sides. The scent of pussy became strong moments before I felt a wet pussy gently press against my lips. I reached my tongue out and gently stroked up the unseen pussy, digging in between her lips. Though I couldn't identify the quiet moan of pleasure as I found her clit, the feel of pubic hair on my nose told me exactly who it was. As I stroked my tongue up and down her wet slit, I let my hands roam, working from her soft full tits down to her surprisingly firm ass. She was easily the heaviest of the four, but even then probably only a whopping hundred and ten pounds.

I teased and licked her pussy, paying special attention to her clit while my fingers teased her nipples and then her ass. I could tell by the increased rocking of her hips she was getting closer to climax, and I knew she'd be disappointed if I made her come without riding me. I moved my hands to her hips and gently coaxed her back and down. I didn't let her sit down on me but once she was on her knees, rolled her off until she was laying on the bed on her back. I rolled over her, holding myself up on my hands and knees. Not being able to see made my next task harder, but after enduring several girlish giggles with each miss, I managed to get my dick to find home.

"Oh my god," Donna moaned as I pushed my hard dick into her, easily sliding into her sopping wet pussy. I started stroking in and out of her, driving deep into her with each stroke. I made sure to angle my dick so it would slide along her excited clit. She arched her back up toward me to help hold her clit against me as her climax raced toward completion.

"Ah fuck!" I heard Olivia cry off to one side of us just before Donna dissolved into shudders and trembles. I heard her gasp and moan below me before she wrapped her arms and legs around me, pulling me down onto her. She held me tight as her orgasm washed over her, her body squeezing and gripping my dick as she came.

"Thank you," she whispered before letting go of me. I rolled off her and lay waiting a bit nervously for my own daughter to climb on me. Instead I felt someone lay next to me on the bed, her hand gently stroking my hard shaft. I felt a kiss on my cheek and then a soft kiss on my lips. It was followed by a much longer and much less tentative kiss. After half a dozen kisses, each more confident and erotic than the last, my daughter whispered to me.

"There are two girls in this room who've never felt a guy come inside her. I'm sure you can guess one. I'm the other. I know you can't just get it up and come again, so we decided that you should give one to me now, and then sleep with Mandy tonight, since she's never actually had sex before tonight. I'm guessing you'll be able to give her plenty overnight. I can always get more from you at home if I need to, but I want this one. I want this one very much."

"So you want me to get off in you?"

"I already made myself come watching you and Donna. So I don't have to if you can't hold back."

"Why wouldn't I be able to hold back?"

"Mom said if I wanted to really feel you come hard, well, she made a suggestion."

"A suggestion? How?"

"Well. We've been sharing pictures with her, since she can't be here to be part of it."

"Wait!" I said, pulling off the blindfold and pushing myself up on my elbows. "You've been sending pictures of us having sex? Don't you know how dangerous that can be if someone gets your phone?"

"Don't worry Dad. We're not stupid. The app doesn't save the picture and it sends it encrypted so no one else can see it and it deletes it after it's been viewed." I relaxed a little until it sunk back in that Emily was essentially watching me have sex with the girls. "Anyway, she knows how much you get turned on by women flashing in public, so she thought if you fucked me from behind in front of the window, well it'd be like watching someone having sex in public, cuz people outside could see us."

"Wait. How does she know about the window?"

"Cuz it's been open most of the time you were blindfolded," Mandy answered. "It was Jenny's idea. She wanted to try having sex in public."

"Jesus. We're raising an exhibitionist."

"Sorta," Jenny answered getting up from where she was sitting on the other bed. She walked around my bed and pulled the curtains back again. "There are still some people out there, but not as many as earlier."

I looked at Olivia and asked, "You're sure this is what you want?"

"I think that it'll take your mind off the fact that you're fucking your Daughter. Mom is worried that it might keep you from getting all the way."

"I have to admit that I'm nervous about the prospect."

"I know. I have your dick in my hand trying to keep you hard."

"Well. You have. If this is what you want," I said with a shrug. She smiled at me and pushed off the bed. She turned to face the window , putting her hands on it and bending at the waist. I looked at her young pussy, her fat outer lips hiding nearly all of her inner lips, the cleft between her smooth creamy lips glistening in the room lights invitingly. I pushed myself off the bed to stand behind her, the two of us filling the space between the window and the bed. My dick stood out at an angle toward that sexy pussy, almost as if it were eager to enter.

My dick was slick with Donna's cum and my own pre-cum, easily spreading her equally wet lips as I pressed my head to them. "It's Okay Daddy. I know you want to and I want you toooooo! Oh shit!" my daughter finished with a cry of surprise as I started pushing my engorged head into her depths. "Oh fuck it feels so big!"

"Shit sweetie. I thought you'd used your mom's favorite toy?"

"Just once," she moaned in reply. "Mom wanted me to be ready for how big you are. But god it feels like a fucking log inside me."