Senior Year: A Year to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With practiced grace, he had her lay back onto the ground, and positioned his head between her legs. His palms pushed her thighs apart and he lay his thumbs on either side of her quivering virgin pussy, spreading her lips apart. He savored the viscosity of the sound of her pussy opening, her lubrication coating his thumbs as spread them further and further. He took in her aroma once again, relishing the sweet sourness of her scent.

His hot breath on her opening excited Veronica and he could feel her body tensing as he kissed her where no man had ever kissed her. His tongue flicked at the edges of her pussy, first once, then again, then around the circumference of her salty sex. He took the folds of her labia into his mouth, his tongue flicking at the hood of her clitoris. Ecstasy flowed like electricity up Veronica's body, and she bucked her hips towards his tongue, grabbing a handful of his thick black hair as leverage. He knew she was close, so he decided to go for the kill.

He pushed her hips off the ground and put her legs on his shoulders. He spread her pussy lips with thumbs and went to town. He licked her folds, he stuck his tongue into her sex, he made short staccato thrusts with the tip of his tongue to her swollen clitoris. She couldn't take anymore. Veronica's breathing quickened and her body shuddered with delight. She grabbed his hair tighter and thrust her spasming hips into his tongue as fast as she could. Her moan was trembling and soft as he gave her some respite from his oral barrage.

While Veronica rode off the last of her orgasm, Peter took the opportunity to straighten his posture and line up his dick with her still quivering hole. He could see the precum forming on the tip of his penis and he knew this night would not be complete until he had filled Lana's sister with his potent semen. Veronica had her eyes closed and was still thrusting her hips slowly. Peter carefully grabbed his throbbing member and began to rub it up and down Veronica's virgin slit, her sticky lubrication mixing with the precum on the tip of his penis. He slid it in so only the tiniest portion of the head of his dick was inside her. He could feel her heat radiating around the head of his dick. It took all his self-control not to shove the entirety of his seven inches into her right there and then, but he wanted her to ask him to do it.

"Tell me you want it," Peter whispered into her ear. "Tell me you want me to be the first person to fuck you." Her eyes shot open as she realized what he wanted to do. She pulled her hips back, the tip of his dick slipping out of her.

"What the fuck...I told you NOT my pussy," she growled. She took her legs off his shoulders and began to get up. Peter rose with her and grabbed her hand as she turned away. The anger in her eyes subsided as his lips met hers again. He pulled her closer to him and stuck that magical tongue into her mouth and she melted in his arms. His fingers made their way up her lovely ass, then to the small of her back, then to her bra clasp. Peter undid the clasp with one hand and pulled the straps of her bra off her shoulders, freeing her breasts from their prison. With gentle lips, he kissed her breasts, her nipples, he licked circles around her areolas. She loved this, and let him lead her to sit on the edge of the bed. He stood in front of her, his massive cock pointing directly at her face. He put his hands on the back of her head.

"Open your mouth," he said. She obeyed. With his hands on the back of her head, he slid the first half of his cock into her waiting mouth. Her lips were full and soft, and her mouth felt amazing around his thick cock. To Peter's surprise, she raised her hands and began to massage his balls. She slid his cock out of her mouth and spat on it, licking circles around the head of his cock and down its shaft. Peter moaned as she took the entire length of his dick into her throat, lightly squeezing his testicles between her fingers. Peter could feel the tightness of her throat against the head of his dick, and he pushed her head towards him, until her nose nestled in his pubic hair.

"You deepthroat better than your sister," he moaned as he thrust into her mouth. He could feel the urge to cum welling up in his balls, but he pulled out of her mouth before he reached the point of no return. He knew he needed to try to fuck Veronica one last time. He let her lick the tip of his dick once more before he bent forward and kissed her, shifting her body backwards onto her sister's bed. He fell into bed behind her and kissed her neck and cheek, his dick resting between her butt cheeks. As she lay on her left side, he lifted her right knee to her chest then spread her swollen pussy lips with his other hand. He moved his hips towards hers, lining his dick up with her open vagina.

"Veronica, I think I'm falling in love with you," Peter whispered into her ear. He moved his cock so that it was resting on her sticky pussy lips. "Please, let me be your first. Your boyfriend is an idiot who doesn't deserve you." Peter slid the tip of his dick inside her, a little deeper than before.

"Well..." Veronica whimpered hesitantly. Images of Peter pushing his dick through her hymen flashed through her head. She imagined him fucking her, riding her, shooting spurts of his warm cum into her unprotected pussy. "Is this what I want?" she thought. Peter took this as a sign and pushed the head of his penis deeper into her warmth until it came into contact with the resistance of her hymen. He was almost there. This was too much for her, however and she rolled off of Peter, pulling herself off of his eager cock.

"No. I love my boyfriend. I can't let you be my first. It would devastate him," she said shaking her head from side to side.

"It's not like he's even proposed to you," Peter reasoned.

"That's the thing. I haven't told anyone...but...I found the ring..."

Peter rolled his eyes. "Seriously?" he said.

"Yes, and I'm gonna say yes," Veronica replied.

"You let me eat you out and sucked my fucking dick," Peter said, an undertone of disbelief in his voice.

"Well, I'm not a fucking saint," she replied.

Peter rolled off the bed and stood up, his dick still flying at full mast. He gesticulated to it. "So what the fuck am I supposed to do with this?!" Veronica smiled and rolled onto her belly. In the hottest motion that Peter had ever seen, she lifted her hips, spreading her legs beneath her for support. It was a view that rivaled the Grand Canyon, or from the top peak of Everest...it was Veronica, college third year, gorgeous virgin, her ass in the air, her pussy lips spreading out like flower petals.

"Fuck my ass," she said, spreading her glutes to present her tiny pink asshole to him. She looked back at him and smiled. Peter looked hesitant. She encouraged him, moving her ass from side to side, her fingers brushing against her swollen pussy. She looked back at him and said, "Come on. You can be the first in my ass." She bit her lip and stared into his eyes. "...you can even shoot it into my ass, if you want."

Peter considered this. He was probably not gonna fuck her pussy, so reason told him to take what he could. Anal wasn't a terrible consolation prize. He positioned himself behind her and moved the tip of his penis to her still sticky pussy lips. He moved it up and down her lips, gathering her womanly lubrication on the head of hi dick.

"What the fuck are you doing? I said you could fuck my ass," Veronica growled. Peter pushed the tip of his dick till he felt her hymen, pushing ever so slightly against its resistance. "HEY!"

"Don't worry, baby. I'm just lubing up for your ass," Peter said. He thought of pushing his way through, tearing through her maidenhead right there and then. She'd scream probably, push him off, maybe worse. His body was telling him—commanding him to do it, but his rational mind prevailed and he pulled out of her vagina. Veronica let out a sigh of relief. He traced the head of his dick up the sensitive valley between her pussy and her ass and let it rest on her tightly puckered sphincter.

"Okay, are you ready for this?" Peter said, placing his hands on either of her ass cheeks, his fingers digging into her soft flesh. Veronica nodded and bit her lower lip.

"Be the first person inside me," Veronica whispered.

"Obliged," Peter replied, thrusting the head of his dick through her unbelievable tight asshole. She grunted gutturally as he entered her. Peter was not comfortable. Her asshole was so fucking tiny, and he felt like he was ripping her apart as he slid his dick further into her depths. Moans of agony escaped from Veronica as he began to thrust rhythmically, no more than a fourth of his dick inside her tight hole.

"Hngh..Veronica...is there anyway you can loosen your asshole...it's so goddamn tight," Peter moaned as he pushed into her. Veronica made no response, she was in visible pain. She would be no help. He needed to finish and do it quickly before he hurt the poor girl. So he went into his mind, and took in the entire scene before him.

"Veronica was here, spread wide on all fours on her sisters bed, letting me, a guy she just met, take her anal virginity. She had sucked his cock and let him put the head of his penis inside her virgin vagina that she was saving for her boyfriend," Peter thought. "She's even letting you fucking cum inside her," he added. This was enough to set him off. His thrusts became more rapid, and began to increase in amplitude as he felt the semen rushing from his balls through the shaft of his penis. He was still no further than halfway into her ass, but that's as far as he could go without tearing her ass apart. As he felt the rush of fluid build up between his legs, Peter had a wicked thought. It made him grin in delight as he closed his eyes as he began to buck his hips into hers, his dick moving in and out of her ass at a furious pace.

"Veronica, baby, tell me I can shoot it inside," Peter managed as he tightened his glutes and increased his pace again.

"Hnghhh...Peter...mmm shoot it inside baby, fill me with your fucking sticky cum..."Veronica moaned, Lana's comforter balled up in her whitening fists.

"Yeah...yeah...I'm gonna cum inside you," Peter gasped as he felt the head of his penis expand, the first spurt of his jizz shooting into her anal cavern. With all the concentration he could rally, Peter pulled his dick out of her ass and pushed the spasming head of his dick into her warm, tight, virgin pussy. He met the resistance of her hymen and held his dick steady as the second spurt of his cum erupted from the tip. He made small thrusts into her virgin pussy, coaxing the rest of his monster load into the shallows of her pussy and on her now swollen lips. Spurt after spurt of his hot cum shot from his dick, covering her virginal pussy with his sticky baby batter. When his dick finally stopped spasming, he looked down at the masterpiece he created.

A trickle of cum trailed out of her reddening asshole, to join its rivulet with the streams of hot mess coming out of her pussy. Her pussy lips were covered with his cum, and a trail of gooey white was beginning to leak and pool out of her "untouched" hole. For all visual intents and purposes, it appeared to Peter that he had indeed shot his load inside this beautiful virgin. He wasn't done. He grabbed his sensitive cock and used the tip to push his cum back into her still quivering pussy. Like the janitor at school, he mopped all the mess and pushed it into her sticky hole, giving her hymen one last press before finally exiting Veronica.

"Oh my God, that felt like a lot of cum," Veronica said. She turned around and sat up, spreading her legs to assess the damage. She saw a trickle of cum exiting her pussy. "What the fuck? Did you fucking cum inside my pussy?"

"No, no...I pulled out of your ass and a few drops kinda shot around there, its no big deal," Peter answered, a look of feigned apology across his face.

"No big deal? I'm not on fucking birth control!" She hissed.

"It's not like I popped your cherry! Your hymen will keep the sperm out," Peter reasoned. He took his softening dick and moved it back to her pussy, to her annoyance.

"What the fuck are you doi—"She began.

"Relax, relax. Here. See?" Peter said as he scooped the dripping cum onto his dick. "There I got it out, is that okay?"

Veronica sighed and stuck her fingers into her pussy, trying to scrape Peter's cum out of her. Next, she squeezed her pelvic muscles, trying to push any lingering cum out of her sensitive pussy. Her fingers coated with Peter's cum, she did something unexpected. She raised them to her mouth and began sucking the sticky mess off her fingers. Peter's dick twitched at this.

"Fucking naughty girl. I got some more on here too," Peter said, gesturing her to the cum stuck on the tip of his dick.

"Mmm, final taste of Peter," Veronica said softly as she parted her lips and sucked the cum off the tip of Peter's penis. With a final flick of her tongue on the head of his penis (and a wry smile looking up at him), she picked her panties up and pulled them back over her hips. As Peter sat on the bed, watching Lana's beautiful sister change back into her clothes, he imagined the remaining cum inside her virgin pussy dripping into her panties, coating them with his stickiness, the viscous liquid a reminder of their passion.

"Well, that was just what I needed Peter," Veronica sighed, overwhelmed by everything that had just occurred. "Probably don't need to say this, but don't tell my sister."

Peter nodded. That would definitely NOT be a pleasant conversation. Veronica suddenly remembered what she was going to say before she had let Peter fuck her ass.

"Oh, and while we're on that subject, make sure you wear some god damn protection when you fuck my sister. I don't want her getting knocked up before college," Veronica said, her matter-of-fact tone unnerving Peter.

"Is that what I'm supposed to tell her you told me?" Peter asked.

"I don't know...tell her I made you read some bible verses or something, I don't give a shit," Veronica answered. "Just don't tell her what we fucking did, or I'll cut your fucking balls off."

Peter's dick shriveled a bit. "What a crazy bitch," Peter thought.

"Come on, baby...let me just put my fingers in," Adam said, his hands trying to open Lana's tightly closed knees.

"I told you, I want to wait till Prom Night," Lana replied. She grabbed his hand and threw it back towards him. "You're just gonna have to wait," she added. Adam grumbled but resigned himself to sinking into the couch, defeated. The sound of footsteps coming down the stairs threw Lana into high alert. She turned to see Peter coming down the steps, his face sweaty, but otherwise happy. She ran to greet him at the foot of the steps.

"Peter, so, uh...what did Veronica say?" She asked nervously. Peter considered this.

"She said we need to use protection next time," he answered.

"That took her like...20 minutes to say?" Lana asked, confused. Peter tried to think of an answer as fast as he humanly could.

"Oh, uh...she also made me pray with her. Recited some bible verses," Peter said. Lana's eyebrow raised in confusion.

"...that doesn't sound like something she'd do," Lana reasoned.

"Hey, Peter! So did you finish the homework?" Adam shouted from the living room. Peter thought for a second.

"Oh yeah, totally finished. It was a bit tight there at the end, but I managed to do what I had to do," Peter answered, more confusion spreading across Lana's face. "Anyway, Lana, I think I'm gonna head home," Peter said. He moved his face closer to Lana's face, out of earshot of Adam. "Hey, so let's finish up what we started earlier sometime," Peter whispered, "maybe later this week?" Lana's eyes lit up and she nodded conspiratorially. Peter looked over and made sure Adam had his back turned before he kissed Lana on the lips, slipping his middle finger under the hem of her shorts and into the folds of her still sticky pussy. Lana giggled and pushed him away.

"Okay then. Let's study later this week. Goodbye, Peter," Lana said.

"Wait...you two didn't..."Peter asked, pointing at Adam.

"GOODBYE," Lana said, pushing him towards the door.

The streetlights had come on, and the ride back home was literally all downhill. The breeze energized Peter as he soaked in the bliss of this night's accomplishments. In that moment, the world stood still for Peter Lee. In that fraction of frozen time, he could smell the soft spring air, he could see the expanse of stars in the sky, hear the hum of crickets in the distant field...in that moment, the world was hopeful, bright, and perfect.

"This would be a fucking good year," Peter thought to himself. It was only when he arrived at his front door that he realized that he had forgotten the hand lotion.

*****

The story continues in Chapter 2.