Senior Year Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lois took another cloth off the rack on the shower wall and began to lather it. When she had it covered with white, foamy suds, she began washing Doreen's alluring body.

As washcloths slid over lovely flesh, passion began to expand in the women. Each paid special attention to those areas on their partner's body she knew was especially sensitive and soon both lovely bodies were covered with lather. Erect nipples poked out through the foamy covering.

Lois's legs were trembling so hard she was afraid she wouldn't be able to keep standing much longer. She leaned against Doreen's soap-slick body for support and realized the other woman was shaking, too. She slid the washcloth over Doreen's belly and between her legs and began "washing" her lover's vagina. She heard Doreen gasp, and felt a powerful shudder go through her as her hand whirled on the assistant principal's vagina.

It was Lois's turn to gasp when Doreen's washcloth went between her legs, onto her vagina. Lois let her washcloth drop and thrust two slim fingers into Doreen's body, her thumb coming to rest on the assistant principal's clit. Doreen moaned and her hips rocked forward. Lois kept thrusting her fingers in and out, her thumb moving back and forth over the tumescent nubbin of flesh. Lois felt the other woman's weight against her as her lover, her legs growing more and more rubbery, sought support.

Doreen shot a finger into Lois's pussy, then, and the attractive teacher sobbed with delight. "Ohhhhhhh!!!!" she groaned, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"

They leaned against each other, trembling, fingering each other wildly as warm water cascaded down over them.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Lois moaned at last, "Oh, lover!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!"

"Lois!!!!!" Doreen cried, "My sweet darling!!! You wonderful woman!!! I'm commmminnnnngggg, toooo!!! Oh, Goddddddd!!!!!"

They finally finished their shower and, once they were dressed, went down to the kitchen.

"I really hate to leave," Doreen said as they stood at the door. "Will you be OK?"

"Sure," Lois said. "By the way, Rod's got another away game in two weeks. Would you like to get together again?"

"You don't have to ask, do you?" Doreen replied. She kissed Lois, then headed for the door.

Once Doreen was gone, Lois washed the dishes, then wondered what she was going to do until Rod got home. She wandered into the living room. "Well," she said to the empty house, "if nothing else, there's always TV."

12