Senior Year Memories Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, fuck, that is good, that is nice, why has it been so long? Why haven't we done this sooner? Fuck that's nice, keep fucking me, keep fucking me," Nadia said.

"I'm around, you find me, you need to fuck, god yeah, you want some of this cock, or my mouth, or anything, you find me and I'll fuck you so hard you can't walk straight. When you're in class or the Pres, fuck, I'll treat you as uptight and proper as you want, let everyone think you're the good fucking girl, but when we're alone, I'll fuck you so hard in all your fucking holes that like all the other sluts who come begging for my cock because that's just how you like it, isn't it?" I said, fucking her harder as I went on. She moaned and cried out at my dirty talk, urging me on by rocking her hips while I grabbed at her ass and periodically took nibbles on her nipples.

"Fuck, you sure know how to butter a girl up," Nadia laughed when I was done, pressing her soft, full lips against mine and kissing me deeply while we continued to fuck.

"Thanks," I replied, spanking her ass, hard.

She yelped, then said, "Been working on that speech for a while?"

"No, just came up with that, fuck, now," I said.

"Well, it's good, fuck, and it's right, yeah, right there, but if you talk the talk, you better walk the fucking walk, Ryan," Nadia said.

I knew what she was getting at, and I was going to deliver. I pulled out and rolled to the side on the couch so that I was on top of her, then stretched her legs up over my shoulders. Nadia was flexible, smiling at me up between her legs as I lined up my cock with her tiny, tight little asshole, then pressed inside.

"Oh shit, oh shit, oh FUCK! You think you know, fuck, how big a cock is, but then you get it up your ass, MOTHERFUCKER!" Nadia cried out as I pressed inch after inch of cock up her tight little asshole, forcing the last few inches in with one last thrust that made her squeal.

"That how you like it?" I taunted.

"No, I'd prefer it moving," Nadia challenged. "I want you to pound my goddamn asshole like you pound all those other fucking sluts, but even better because you know I'm fucking better than any of them."

"Be careful what you wish for," I said, starting a rhythm as I meant to destroy her ass. The cum in my balls was boiling, but my anger and frustration with Nadia had passed. At this point I knew we understood each other, and that things tonight would be easy. Now it was just a down and dirty fuck, each of us goading the other into being darker and nastier as I fucked her hot, tight little asshole into oblivion.

I was so used to being behind a girl when I fucked her ass that being able to look Nadia in the eyes like this was something of a novelty. I liked it, though, because it gave me the opportunity to bend down and furiously make out with her. It required flexibility, but it was so hot, which combined with my own backed up cum and how hot Nadia was made me ready to go off.

Thankfully, she'd built up to a second orgasm pretty well after a few minutes, cumming hard while screaming into my mouth.

At that point, I was done. The first shot of my cum flew into her ass, but I pulled out for the rest, blasting her pussy, her stomach, her tits, all the way up to her neck and chin with the biggest load of cum I think I'd ever had. Nadia was practically painted with my cum as shot after shot just never seemed to end, so much, so hard, so good that once I was done, I fell back away from her, twitching and laughing and hoping I wasn't going to black out.

There'd been more than a few occasions in my life where I'd felt weird after sex, more appropriately weird about the person I became during sex because it drives us all a little crazy, but realizing what and who I'd become during my encounter with Nadia left me feeling a little confused and guilty. I looked to her hesitantly, a little scared of the rough treatment I'd given her, but equally confused by the look of utter satisfaction and pleasure on her face.

"I'm sorry," I said, quickly. "I don't know what came over me."

Nadia laughed. "Don't be. Just make sure it comes over you again sometime, alright?"

I laughed with her, though it still felt strange. Taking control over sex situations was new to me, I was so used to and happy to let the girls take charge, but today felt like a new day, like anything I wanted to do, anything I wanted to try, was possible. Halloween had been a day of frustration and fear, but it felt like a new beginning, the kind that really made me look forward to the night.

"Sure. I'll think about that," I said.

"You do that," she said, scooping up a couple fingers full of cum and licking it down. "Damn you got tasty cum."

"I'll have to put that on all my business cards," I joked, coming back toward feeling a lot like myself.

"Do that," Nadia said. "But first, we're gonna have the best damn Halloween Scream this school's ever had."

I grinned. "I'm good for that."

"I'll man the register, you bring the scares, and we'll show the drama club who the best extracurricular in school really is," Nadia declared.

Thinking it over and realizing I liked how that sounded, I said, "Happy fucking Halloween."

***

Author's Note 2: The Sequel: And so we've made it past Halloween day, but don't worry, Halloween night is still around the corner with some more naughty fun to be had. Thank you everyone for voting in my experimental poll to choose a girl to have a scene with Ryan in this chapter. As I noted earlier, in the end it became a close four-way race between four contenders, those being Kaitlyn, Haley, Rose and Sophie. At the last minute, Kaitlyn pulled ahead of the pack, but because the votes were so close, I decided to throw Haley into the scene as well because it's been a long time, and who doesn't love some dirty-talking hot girls with huge tits? Anyway, stay tuned for Halloween night, and thank you all again for being awesome!