Senior Year Memories Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh goddamn if this is what having standards is like, I can do worse, fuck, fuck, fuck," she groaned, grinding her cunt into my face. With one hand she grabbed the back of my head, pulling me in further while I ate her out, while she cupped one of her breasts through her uniform with the other. It was a great sight to look up at, motivating me to lick harder, exploring her pussy with my fingers and tongue and finding those spots I knew she loved.

I pulled one of my fingers slick with her pussy juice and slid it beneath, pressing it between her ass cheeks, finding that tight puckered hole that I knew drove her wild. Kaitlyn moaned as I pressed my finger against her asshole, slowly forcing its way inside, but once it yielded I sunk my finger inside easily.

"You start playing around you better fucking back it up," Kaitlyn taunted.

"You know I will," I shot back, diving back into eating her pussy out with gusto. I lapped up her sweet juices, suckling and nibbling gently on her little pink clit while I fingerfucked her asshole. We might've only gone on like this for a couple minutes or a couple hours, but trapped between her thighs and bringing her pleasure, I was barely in a hurry.

"Goddamn, fuck, fuck you know how to eat pussy, god, I'm so glad, fuck, so glad we did this, so glad I started tutoring, god, you changed my fucking year, you made the other guys boring, but maybe that's good, that's what I need now, I need some interesting guys, guys who really know how to fuck, yes, god, you got it, got it, cumming, I'm cumming, cummingcummingcummingcumcumcumFUCKFUCKFUCKING SHIT I'M CUMMING, GOD, FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKK!!" Kaitlyn cried out as her whole body was hit by her orgasm. A flood of juices escaped her pussy and I did what I could to lap them all up, but it was impossible to keep some of them from running down my chin and neck.

Kaitlyn almost collapsed onto my bed, but gotta love her stamina she kept sitting. Sure, she had to hold herself up with her hands and was damn shaky, but looking down at me like she was, so pretty and so peaceful... god she was gorgeous.

She slid down to the floor and onto her knees in front of me, enough that we could exchange some long, slow kisses. Kaitlyn was normally a very passionate fuck who knew how to put me through my paces, but she must've been a goddamn mind-reader today for how slow she was taking it with me. She was perfectly fine slowly making out with me, rubbing my cock through my jeans as I touched her breasts, feeling her nipples rock hard even through her cheerleading top.

"Come on," she said, breaking apart from me and turning around, bending over the bed and thrusting her ass out at me. Reaching back, she pulled her skirt up over her perfect bubble butt. "Come on and fuck me."

A fine invitation, wouldn't you say?

***

"OH GOD, KEEP FUCKING MY ASS, KEEP FUCKING MY ASS, DON'T YOU DARE FUCKING STOP, I'M GONNA CUM AGAIN, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!!" Kaitlyn roared as I pounded down into her ass. Lying flat on her back on my bed with her legs on my shoulders, I was able to penetrate deep into her ass, all ten inches of my cock disappearing with blinding speed with each stroke. We'd been at this for close to an hour now, all dreams of having a relaxing afternoon pushed to the wayside as Kaitlyn Pruitt had a way of doing. Our clothes were strewn about the room, and though I was dripping sweat I fucked her like a machine, living for her grunts and groans and the way her tits swung with every impact of our bodies. Her pussy and tits were covered in my cum and I was sure my lips tasted permanently of her ass and pussy, but I didn't care.

All I lived for was making her cum and cumming myself, and that wasn't far off for either of us.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKK YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!" Kaitlyn screamed as her body shook with yet another orgasm. Her asshole squeezed my cock tightly, milking out what was probably the last orgasm I'd be able to pull for a while. Still, since this meant I'd cum in all three of her holes today, that felt like a day well spent.

I rolled off of her, my cock pulling out of her ass with a small river of cum following it.

Panting, I said, "I'm really gonna have to clean these sheets."

"Yeah, not sorry," Kaitlyn said, running her hands over her body. "Fuck that's nice."

"Agreed," I panted. I looked over at her, hair all messed up, makeup streaked down her face, looking at that pretty face that'd been gagging on my cock not but twenty minutes before and asking for more. If it hadn't been for Kaitlyn, this year, my life would've been very different. Not all of what came after she brought me into this particular world of sex had been good, but what was good outweighed the bad by a fair margin.

I leaned in and kissed her. It wasn't a passionate kiss, nor was it a slow, tender kiss, more of a quick sign of affection. Kaitlyn's eyes went wide at the gesture, but in that brief moment our lips were locked, she more than returned the favor.

"What was that for?" she asked.

"A thank you," I said.

"For what?"

"For making sure my year wasn't boring."

"Oh," she said, amused, then planting a quick kiss on my lips.

"What was that for?" I asked.

"Thanking you for helping me pass history. And, you know, for making sure my year wasn't boring either," Kaitlyn said.

"I love how nice you get after a good assfucking," I said.

"What can I say? I love that cock," Kaitlyn said. "Speaking of history, though, think we got some time for actual tutoring after this?"

"Sure. We should probably get dressed and-"

"Hey, guys?" a familiar voice said from the hall. Fuck, I really should've closed that door. She wasn't standing in the door, though, just down the hall. I hadn't expected this would be how we'd start talking again, but I was ready for this. She continued, "I didn't want to interrupt, but now that it sounds like you're finished for this round, would it be okay if I borrowed Ryan to talk?"

"You should really hide that key better," Kaitlyn said, not moving, still musing over the cum she was covered in.

"I should," I said, quickly pulling on my underpants and pants.

"Hey, Tori!" Kaitlyn called into the hallway. "Don't keep him too long, okay? Him and I have some actual non-anatomy studying to do!"

"I make no promises, Kaitlyn," Tori shot back.

"Bitch!" Kaitlyn called playfully.

"Slut!" Tori returned.

"Slutty and proud!" Kaitlyn replied.

This was an argument for the ages I didn't need to be a part of, and so I didn't say anything until I stepped out into the hall.

Tori McNeil had never been such a sight for sore eyes. Her untamed curly red hair, her tie-dyed shirts and overalls hiding her massive tits, my oldest and best friend...

"Hey," she said. If I wasn't mistaken, she looked a little scared.

"Hey," I replied. Not liking that scared look on her face, I reached out and hugged her. She hugged me back fiercely, and if I wasn't mistaken it sounded like she might've been crying a little.

"You smell like Kaitlyn's pussy," she said, sniffling slightly.

"Sorry about that. We were just having sex," I said.

"I heard," Tori replied. Taking a deep breath, she said, "We should really talk."

"Yeah, we should," I said.

"This sounds like one of those things you guys might wanna say where I can't hear you! Also, I can hear you!" Kaitlyn called from my room. I closed the door behind us.

"Good suggestion," I said.

"Yeah," Tori replied. We didn't break the hug, and I didn't want to break it. If we could've just stayed there forever, friends just happy to see each other and wondering why we'd ever been so stupid around each other, I think I'd have died happy.

***

Eventually we did have to break that hug, and after settling down in the living room, Tori explained everything that had happened since Halloween between her and April Martel.

How at first she'd helped April out of the haunted house simply to help her deal with her panic attack.

How in a fit of spontaneity after calming down somewhat, April had nervously kissed Tori.

How a kiss led to the two of them spending the rest of Halloween in Tori's basement bedroom exploring each others' bodies.

How that had become... something else entirely.

"I didn't mean for this to happen. I didn't expect it to happen. I don't even think I thought it was possible. I told myself this year no falling in love, that it wouldn't be fair to any of us if I fell in love when college would have us all splitting up, that it just didn't make any sense and all I wanted was for this year to make sense. When I told you that after Homecoming, I meant it. I knew I meant it, and I believed it, but I didn't expect April," Tori said, trailing off.

"I've told myself before that I was done dating closeted girls, and believe me when I say she's deep in the closet, but there's something about her I can't explain. There's a spark between us that's something more than sex. Don't get me wrong, there's sex too and it's amazing (for a lesbian with next to no experience, she's a fucking natural), but it's not just that. We click in a way that's just... wow. Talking with her it's like we've known each other all our lives, we know what the other wants, what the other needs... we just fit together so well. It might be love. I think it's love. I... I hope it's love? I don't know. I really don't know," Tori said. She looked away from me again, her eyes still on the verge of tears in spite of her smile.

"I should've told you. I should've been honest with you right away, but I didn't want to hurt you. At first I told myself that if I didn't tell you, I was protecting you, and that if I was protecting you it was impossible for you to get hurt. It was stupid, it was a mistake, it was something I shouldn't have done, but the longer I did it, the harder it got to back out. I had to make more excuses to back up my other excuses, and the more excuses I made the denser the web of lies got. I... I'm sorry I lied to you for so long. I'm sorry I've been avoiding you. I'm sorry I've been so stupid. Please, Ryan, I need to know... do you hate me?" she asked.

"No. Never," I answered easily.

"Really?" she asked.

"Really," I replied. "I've done plenty of stupid this month too-"

"I doubt it's as stupid as I've been," Tori interrupted.

Remembering her cries as I made Tori's mom cum multiple times earlier this month, I said, "We'll agree to disagree on that point. Tori, I've loved you as a friend longer than I've had a crush on you, and that love won't ever change. I'm happy for you. Honestly, I am. I won't say it doesn't make me a little sad and that there isn't some part of me that still wishes to be with you, but... does April make you happy?"

"More than anything, yeah," Tori confirmed.

"Then I'm happy."

"Really?"

"Really."

This was all that I'd wanted these past few weeks, and I couldn't have felt better. Tori had come clean and let me know what was going on with her and April, and I couldn't have been happier. If only I could've come clean to her and tell her everything that had been on my mind lately, I probably would've been even happier, but since what I'd been up to lately included sex with her mom and going around behind her back with Rachel while I tried to figure out Sam's identity, I couldn't pull that trigger.

Tori sighed, almost laughing, her eyes finally meeting mine. "She was right."

"Who?" I asked.

"Rachel. She's been driving me up the wall trying to give me all this sisterly advice she never gave me before, telling me how to fix my problems and what I ought to do, but she was right about coming clean to you. She was right, and I'm never gonna hear the fucking end of it," Tori laughed.

"You don't say," I said, trying to play it off while also fumbling for the phone vibrating in my pocket.

"Urgent text?" Tori asked.

"It can wait," I said, even if it kept vibrating.

Tori cocked her head, a smirk I knew too well forming on her lips. "Really? With the kinds of girls you're dealing with these days, you're just gonna let that wait?"

"For you, yeah," I said.

"I'm touched. Now answer your fucking text," Tori said.

Gratefully, I pulled the phone from my pocket. "Just remember, you said this was okay."

"I'm not gonna get jealous, if that's what you're worried about. I'm a one girl girl these days," Tori said.

"Glad to hear it," I said, checking the text on my phone.

Hope: I've thought on it, and I'm willing to give you her info because I think it'll be good for her.

Hope: Just promise me you'll give her a good time.

Hope: She could really use one.

Smiling, I texted back a quick response.

Me: Of course I will.

Hope didn't respond right away, so I pocketed my phone again.

"There's something I've been wondering. Kind of an idea I've had, I'd like to run by you," Tori said.

"Shoot."

"You doing anything this Thanksgiving?" Tori asked.

"That an invite?" I asked. Dad and I never really did anything for Thanksgiving outside of the occasional turkey sandwich if we were really feeling festive (Mom had always been the cook), so whenever Tori gave me the offer to join them for Thanksgiving, I took it. Her dad may have been cheating on her mom, but that didn't change the fact that he was a pretty great chef.

"Partially. But... it's also kind of an invitation for you to meet April. She's coming to Thanksgiving too, and I'd really like to get the two of you in the same room at once. I think... I think it'd be good for all of us," Tori said.

My phone vibrated again, and a quick look at the lock screen told me it was another message from Hope. I said, "I'd love that."

"Me too," Tori said, relieved.

Quickly, I checked the text. My eyes went wide with what Hope had sent.

"What's up? It looks like your day just got a shitload more interesting," Tori said.

Fully wrapping my head around everything Hope sent, I said, "That's one way of putting it."

***

I was too tired from a long day, a longer afternoon with Kaitlyn, and talking with Tori to make good on Hope's information the moment I got it, but going on her intel I was able to do so two days later. Sitting in the passenger seat of Rachel's car, watching her singing along to an 80s rock station, I was torn between finding her cute and being excited for the end of the quest to find out Sam's identity.

Okay, Rachel was definitely cute in a trashy way now with her choppy red hair, punk fashion sense and myriad tattoos (a realization that was hard but undeniable given our history), but once she dropped me off I knew that I'd be focused on Sam. I had to be focused on Sam, that was why we'd come here, that was what we'd spent these past weeks focused on. I was here for Sam, not for Rachel.

Though it really was fun spending time with her, wasn't it?

It was definitely easier to guide my focus back to Sam the moment we pulled up outside her house.

"Driving you to meet up with a mysterious girl for a booty call. I feel just like your pimp," Rachel said as she pulled up to the curb.

"If you were my pimp, then I'd be a whore, and we'd both be getting paid," I said.

Rachel thought on this. "Not a good analogy then."

"Not really, no," I said.

Rachel shrugged. "Well, you sure you don't need fluffing first? Don't wanna ruin your date by not being able to get it up, and I give really great blowjobs."

She said this so matter of factly that I knew she was joking, but it was hard not having an image of that flash before my eyes. "Getting it up's never really been a problem, but thanks for the offer."

"Ah well, can't blame a girl for trying, especially since you still won't share with me your mystery girl's identity. I'll blow you if you give me her name," Rachel joked.

"Tempting, but, no," I teased.

"Oh, you're no fun," Rachel grumbled.

This was a late idea of mine, but one I was having a little bit of fun with. In all of our interactions, Rachel had maintained pretty much complete control. That I had information that she didn't, and that she was interested in finding it out almost as much as I was, gave me a little power, and I meant to take complete advantage of that power.

"Oh, like you won't find out who she is before I've gotten five steps away from her car," I said.

"Yeah, but, still, common courtesy would dictate you sharing," Rachel suggested.

I took off my seatbelt, opening the door and stepping out. "Well, what about us is common?"

"Point," she said when I closed the door. Through the open window, she asked, "Text me when you're ready for a pickup?"

"I will. I'll buy the pizza even, tell you the whole story," I said.

"You better, and make sure it's juicy, alright?" Rachel said, smiling.

"We'll see," I said, watching as she pulled away.

I shook my head. For so much of my life I'd thought of Rachel McNeil as a nemesis that it felt almost impossible that we were friends now, because we were friends now, weren't we? Not close friends, not like me and her sister were, but there was definitely something there. She was smart, and funny, and definitely kinda hot in a trashy sort of way, and more and more I found myself enjoying my time with her, even looking forward to it. There was a definite sadness to her that I felt for, and she still wouldn't explain to me why she was home instead of at school right now, but part of me hoped that I'd get to know her well enough in time that she'd trust me with information like that.

Until then, though, I was glad that she'd taken me on as a project while she was in town, because she really had helped me get my life back on track. I'd repaired the stupid mistakes I'd made with Josie, Rachel had gotten Tori to talk to me again, and if it weren't for her, I wouldn't be here right now about to meet the girl who'd helped make this last Halloween the best of my life.

Which led to the main reason I was standing outside this suburban house toward the edge of Regan Hills. When Hope had given me the information I needed to find this girl, I had to admit that she was thorough. She texted pictures, directions, even likely times to find her when we wouldn't be interrupted, and purposefully so I didn't look weird just standing by the curb, I walked over toward the gate that led around the house to the backyard. On the gate was a simple sign that read:

LOVELY LADIES DANCE STUDIO

DANCE LESSONS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY! - BALLROOM, BALLET, POLE & MORE!

I was definitely in the right place. I walked through the gate, following the path around the back of the house toward the old converted garage I took to be the dance studio. I heard music coming through the half open door, "Pour Some Sugar On Me," which seemed fitting for what was taught inside. I crept up to the doorway slowly, peering inside.

And there she was, in the flesh: Sam.

Or, more accurately, Josie's friend, 18-year-old Sarah Kent.

At 5'2" and just shy of a hundred pounds, she was a lean, pale girl with a dancer's build, her wavy, shoulder-length blonde hair held up with a tie. Her ass was round but tight in her blue spandex shorts, and her B-cup tits didn't look the most impressive under her loose gray tank top, but it was undeniably the girl who'd seduced me on Halloween. Her moves as she danced, lost in a world all her own, occasionally taking an expert spin around one of the floor to ceiling poles, they were all so familiar yet strange at once.

The Sarah Kent I knew was, well, a girl I barely knew. One of Josie's best friends, she was usually one of the quietest, meekest people you'd ever meet. Calling her "painfully shy" would be generous, since she usually only spoke in short, clipped sentences (though when she spoke, it was usually to say something pretty thoughtful) and hid as much as she could beneath her hoodie. Without the hoodie I was surprised by just how pretty she was, her face cute and determined as she danced what looked a very complicated and hot routine, her green eyes still sparkling behind her horn-rimmed glasses.