Sensations Escort Services Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber wanted to fall into a hole and die. She looked at the ground and muttered, "I'm so embarrassed."

Kir said in a forthright manner, "Don't be embarrassed around us. That's really how I met Jim."

"Huh?" Kir's remark just didn't make sense to Amber.

Jim and Mike laughed. Mike leaned out of his chair and put his arm around Amber's shoulder. "Darling, my step-mother was an escort, just like you."

"Oh, my God, really?" Amber blushed a near crimson shade, but looked up at Kir. The two made eye contact and Kir smiled at Amber. The younger girl felt she was meeting the seasoned pro.

Kir said, "Really. Much the way you and Mike have met and fallen in love so did Jim and I."

"But ... well ..."

Mike said, "The story goes on, but I'll fill you in some time soon. Just know that you don't need to have any secrets or embarrassment around us. We're a sympathetic lot."

Kir said, "My first husband walked out on me. I had a ten year old kid who's now twenty-four, finished college in Ohio, and works in St. Louis. I had no money, and a pile of expenses he'd left me saddled with. A friend confided in me that she was an escort, and asked if I'd be interested. I was pretty naïve, but I was desperate for money, so I got into the business."

Amber asked in a tentative voice, "How long did you ... you know, work?"

Kir laughed, "Seven years in a very active way. I met Jim in the middle of that time. I still work once in a while even now."

Amber again blushed and looked at Mike. He nodded back at his step-mom. Amber was twisting a lock of her hair until it hurt, and she shifted to another twist of hair.

Jim spoke up, "Mike told us that he'd asked you to continue plying your trade. I had the same reasons he did. I enjoyed those cuckold feelings now and then, plus I wanted the excitement of knowing she was off screwing someone -- the delight that person must be having with her, and the satisfaction I hoped Kir was having. I trust her love for me, but knew that she liked something different once in a while, so we reached an accommodation. That's the short version, but it works for us, as I hope it will for you two."

Kir came around and hugged Amber. "Honey, it's all right. You're blushing so much I'm afraid you'll burst a blood vessel. Calm down. Everyone here, you included apparently, think that sex is fun and in the right setting good sport, and even occasionally something that can be sold."

Amber said, "So you've been in the business thirteen years?"

"Almost fifteen."

"How often do you ... errr, work?"

"Once a week, usually, but sometimes I'll have five nights in a row. Sometimes it's just Jim or Mike and some friends, and there's no money exchanged in that case."

"Mike?"

Mike scolded his step-mom, "Kir, you're piling it on pretty fast. I thought we agreed to let her learn about us a little more slowly."

Amber again said, "Mike, would you explain a little bit?" She looked shyly up at her boyfriend. She thought she understood, but wanted it out in the open.

Mike sighed, "Amber, the three of us get together occasionally. Brad has joined us too. Kir likes to be double or triple teamed just the way you said you do. I'm sorry this is all being sprung on you before you've barely gotten to know us -- or me. I hope it's not a show stopper, and ..."

Amber interrupted with great sincerity, "Oh, no. I think this is a great start to understanding my boyfriend's family. My boyfriend, his buddy, and his dad all fuck his stepmother. Perfectly normal." She kept a humorous but slightly sarcastic tone to her voice. She glanced around with a smirk so everyone knew she was teasing.

Jim asked, "Amber, have you ever had the pleasure of father-son team on one of your dates?"

"No."

"Well, think about this; what if I engaged you, and separately on another date Mike did, and then you found out we were related. What would you think?"

Amber smiled, "I'd think it a little strange, even interesting, but it wouldn't gross me out."

Kir said, "Well, that's the way these two started with me." She puffed up her chest, "Jim found me, thought I was something special, and so he paid for Mike to take me out one night, only I didn't know about the relationship between them until a few days after I'd been with Mike. Jim had explained to me that this guy he'd arranged for me to be with was younger and needed to have an experienced woman show up the possibilities in life."

"When did Brad get in the act?"

"Oh, not until three years ago, before he went to Europe for so long. He and Mike started to hang out together and they'd occasionally stop by. We had a different house then. I liked Brad and flirted with him until he thought something special might happen under the right circumstances. Jim and Mike cooked up some situation where they both had to go and pick-up my car somewhere that would leave Brad and me together for an hour. I jumped Brad's bones, and we were still fucking when they came back to the house."

Amber laughed, "And Brad got caught in flagrante delicto?"

Kir joined in the joke, "Yes. He thought he was going to get shot, but instead the other two joined in, and then Brad was let in on our little family secret."

Jim stepped in, "Amber, I'm sixty-two. I love a pretty woman, but I can't respond the way I used to and it drives me crazy. I do get a lot of emotional enjoyment watching Kir have a robust sex life. She tells me everything I want to know about what she does, and I gather from Mike you two have a similar arrangement."

Amber reached over and held Mike's hand; "We do, except he's good for three or four hot times together about twice a day. He's my stallion and a fabulous lover."

Kir said, "I know." Just then a buzzer went off in the kitchen, the annoying sound carrying out to the patio. Kir stood and smiled, "Lady and gentlemen, our dinner is ready. Bring your glasses."

* * * * *

The dinner discussion was a lot more revealing about Jim and Kir, and that Mike had told them everything there was to know about Amber, Edie, and Kat.

Kir volunteered to talk to the Amber, Kat, and Edit about her work, and what she knew about the profession. The three of them had continued to look for someone to ask questions of, and even act as a mentor to them, but had found no one they could confer with on a steady basis. After hearing about their quest, Kir volunteered with enthusiasm, even volunteering to come to Sarasota where the girls live.

Amber also learned that while Jim had been modestly successful with his own insurance agency, he allowed Mike to buy them their large home only a year earlier, when he'd first come into big money. Kir had done the decorating herself, even painting and papering walls to save money -- a point Mike rolled his eyes about since he obviously wanted to pamper his father and stepmother.

Amber also saw the relaxed and easy interaction between Mike and his father. They were comfortable together, and they traded advice and philosophy about various aspects of Mike's business.

Kir and Amber also bonded, Amber helping to serve the dinner and then with the cleanup while the men sat and talked.

Just as the last dish and pan were put away, Mike and Jim came into the kitchen expressing their thanks for the dinner and the cleanup.

Amber watched Mike walk up behind his stepmother and put his arms around her, his strong hands landing squarely on each of her breasts. Amber had earlier observed that Kir wore no bra, so she knew Mike could feel Kir's raw flesh through her thin and colorful top.

Just as Amber formed those thoughts, Jim's arms surrounded her in a hug. Without a thought, she guided his hands to her breasts, although they were clad in the shirt she wore over the bra to her bikini.

Amber was savvy enough to realize the arc of the evening. She realized she was being tested. Did she want to engage with her boyfriend's parents in a sexual way? Yes, she liked them, she thought.

Amber turned inside of Jim's surrounding arms. She faced him and pulled his head down slightly so she could kiss him on the lips. The kiss was tender and lasted longer than a polite social kiss. Moreover, it led to the next kiss and then to a French kiss with the older man. He tasted good. Amber pushed her petite body against Jim, feeling his hard-on against her stomach. He smelled good, and had that sexy mature air about him.

Amber said just loud enough so everyone could hear, "This is proving to be a very interesting visit with my boyfriend's parents. I'm so glad they seem to like me, and that I like them. I feel we're going to have a unique closeness with each other with many dimensions to it."

Amber felt another body come up behind her, the full breasts giving away that it was Kir. Kir said, "You're so right, and we do like you -- we love you. I like that you like to have fun the same way we do."

Amber turned and engaged in a sensuous kiss with Kir, their tongues dancing in the air between their faces after the first few kisses. Amber allowed both her hands to slide under Kir's top, touching the skin on her sides and then sliding up her front until they capped and fondled Kir's full breasts. Amber smiled up at the taller woman, and then the pair kissed slowly and in a way that made the temperature of the room soar.

Mike's voice interrupted the pair. "Come ladies. Let's go to the master suite."

Jim led the group followed by Kir, and then Mike and Amber. Amber pulled Mike back, "Is this what you want? I'm OK with it, but I want to do what brings you pleasure ... and arousal ... and orgasms. What do you want?"

Mike smiled at her, and then kissed her passionately. "Yes. I want to see you with my father, fucking up a storm until you blow his mind with the best fuck of his life. I want to watch you eat my cum from Kir's cunt, as she eats her husband's from yours. I want to see you orgasm over and over again until you plead for mercy from the Winslow family. I want to be there, holding you in my arms when you are through for the night, and I want you to feel loved beyond your wildest dreams. Amber, I love you, but consider this a gift of passion, lust, and love."

Amber kissed back. She hissed, "The best fuck of your father's life, huh? That's going to be a tall order given how hot your step-mom is, but I'm up to the challenge."

Amber strode off after the older couple with a smile on her face.

* * * * *

Sunday morning, Amber awoke with Mike's cock sliding into her sodden pussy from behind. She squirmed into position and opened herself so he could enter her unimpeded. Amber sighed, "Oh, God, you are such a stud. I can't believe I watched you fuck your step-mom last night while I did your father."

Mike chortled, "He told me you were the best fuck of his life."

"He did? What'd I do to earn that honorific?"

A man's voice sounded from the doorway. Jim said, "Several things: for one, you give the best blowjobs in the world; for another, you took me up to the edge and back down about a dozen times before you had me blast my balls into your sweet body. I liked all that edging. You also have what's known as a snapping pussy -- you can grab a man's cock and pull it into your cunt without moving your body. What a fabulous feeling. I've never fucked or been fucked like that before, even by my wife when I was paying her two-thousand a night."

Kir appeared next to Jim, naked and smiling, "Does that mean you're going to throw me aside in search of another Amber?"

Jim turned and kissed her, "Hell, no. But I do plan to fuck my son's girlfriend as often as one or the other of them will let me, and when she's his wife, we'll keep up the spirit of a family partnership."

Kir said, "I could go for that too. She's a champion pussy eater. Sorry guys, but she brought me off more times last night than the two of you did over the past month, and in between all those fine orgasms, she knows how to do other things with her tongue and fingers and body that bring real pleasure to another woman."

Mike laughed, "You're making my girlfriend blush."

"Are you sure that's not because we're watching you feed your eight inches into her sweet little pussy?"

Amber acted incensed, but obviously with a pleased tone to her voice; "Stop talking about me as though I'm not here, and thank you both. I truly enjoyed my evening, and now I'd like to enjoy my wakeup call with my boyfriend."

Jim said, "All right. We know when we're not wanted." He pulled Kir from the room, but left the door open. A few minutes later, Amber heard Kir's moans from the master bedroom as Jim no doubt fed his cock into his wife's wetness.

Mike pulled Amber around so she straddled his body with his shaft deep inside her pussy. In control, Amber slowly rose and fell around his shaft as she kissed him and told him how much she loved him.

Two hours later, Amber, Mike, Jim, and Kir sat in the window seats of a small café in the small town center where the latter two lived enjoying a late breakfast.

Kir asked, "What are your plans for the rest of the day?"

Amber said, "Unfortunately, I have to be home tonight. I have a morning class I can't miss, so Mike is having me flown back to Sarasota late this afternoon."

Jim picked up the thread, "When will you see each other again? When will you be back?"

Mike shrugged and gestured to Amber. "I guess I could come back next Friday afternoon again, if I can get such great transportation."

Jim posited, "What about your studies? You aren't neglecting them to be with this big lug, are you?"

Amber hugged Mike's arm. "No, I have a couple of the key books on my iPad, so I'll be reading on the way home on the plane, and then back at home tonight. I do have a paper due Friday morning, but I have some time during the week to work on that."

Kir asked, "Any other 'dates' during the week?"

Amber smiled, "I only have one on Wednesday and Thursday evenings, a repeat customer too; a man named Ron Bensen. He's a handsome mature man just like you Jim. You should thank him, because he taught me how to make love to an older guy that's only good for one shot every twelve hours -- all that 'get to the edge and back off' stuff we did that you seemed to like."

Jim smiled and voiced aloud, "Thank you Ron Bensen. I owe you."

Kir turned to Mike, "What are your plans for the week?"

He smiled, "Tomorrow night I'm on a red-eye to Moscow for a meetings all week, and then back home Friday. I'll have to talk to Margo for the precise schedule."

Amber said, "Margo?"

"Margo's my personal assistant, secretary, and alter ego. Maybe next weekend, if she's free, the two of you could meet. She's a whiz kid, and my business anchor. She's one of the reasons for my success."

Amber chided, "I hope you reward her well."

"Oh, very well. She got a bonus that blew her away last year when that big deal came through."

Amber asked, "Will she be jealous of me?"

Mike thought aloud, "Let's make sure that doesn't happen. I don't want that kind of drama in any of our lives."

12