Sensations Escort Services Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Margo tried two fingers, getting them deep inside Amber. Eventually, after moving them around a lot, she said, "I don't know what you mean by my whole hand in there."

Amber said, "Let me show you."

The pair quickly reversed positions, and Amber took her right hand and gradually worked up from one to four fingers fucking Margo's cunt. She tucked her thumb into her palm and slowly pushed even harder in Margo's body, the fluids lubricating the way. Suddenly, Amber's entire hand slid into Margo's cunt.

Margo gasped, "Oh, my God. Amber ... Oh ... that feels ..." She closed her eyes to savor the sensations.

Margo started to gasp for breath, and then panted, and then took huge gulps of air as the pleasures from each move Amber made washed over her. "Oh, Amber, you're doing it to me again ... only this is much more intense."

Amber twisted and turned her hand, spreading and tucking her fingers together inside her love cavity. Amber raked part of her hand across Margo's G-spot, and then extended her fingertips to touch the area around her cervix where she knew to look for Margo's A-spot.

Margo's back arched again. Amber leaned in and bit hard on one of Margo's nipples. That was all it took. Margo's body exploded into an aerial display of fireworks lighting up the night sky. This time she screamed her pleasure and proclaimed her love for Amber and for what she was doing and what she represented. Amber kissed her hard, driving her tongue deep into Margo's mouth.

As the afterglow swept over Margo, she blinked open her eyes. "You are truly amazing. You're an orgasm machine, and I am at your mercy. I never want to leave your presence. Please accept me as your sex slave."

Amber smiled and whispered, "You try it on me now."

Amber lay back and allowed Margo to pleasure her. Part of the pleasure was the tentative moves of an inexperienced amateur, the exploratory steps to try to find how to work Amber over, and the cautious use of mouth and tongue and fingers on her slit and clit. Amber eventually faked a small orgasm, and pulled Margo up to her for more kisses.

Margo said, "I want to please you so. You did such wonderful things to me. I want to do them to you too." Margo sounded like an eager child.

Amber chuckled, "Maybe I'll let you try again after dinner ... unless I get to you first."

Margo joined in the laugh, "Oh, yeah. I'm supposed to take you to dinner. I sort of lost track of dinner, time, the planet, Mike's instructions, and everything else in my life." She sat up slowly, "Can I take you to a nice restaurant?"

Amber kissed Margo, "I'd be delighted to be your date, under one condition."

"What's that?"

"Neither of us wears any underwear."

Slowly Margo said, "Ooookay. Why is that? We need to shower before we go too. I think we're kind of odiferous."

"No showers. I want you to feel sexy ... to feel that every eye in the place is on either your tits or your pussy. I want people to sniff your aroma when they're close to you -- or me, and know that we were just fucking. I want you to drip girl juice because you get so aroused, and I want you to emit more of your sexual odor so you attract men and women left and right. I want you to feel like you want to exhibit your body to everyone, because an expert has just fucked you, and you want to tell the world about your orgasms. That's why."

Margo nodded, and started to slide into her skirt again, this time leaving the functional underwear lying on the sofa. She thought, 'God, I am becoming a sex slave to this beautiful woman. I'll do anything for her.'

* * * * *

Mike got back to his condo at seven-thirty on Saturday morning after an all-night flight from Moscow and then London. He dropped his suitcase in the living room, threw his jacket aside, kicked off his shoes, and tiptoed into the bedroom expecting to see Amber asleep in his bed.

Instead, Mike saw two naked females in the bed with Margo's slightly larger body wrapped around Amber's small form. One of Amber's generous breast was being held in one of Margo's hands. The sheets were askew and the room smelled of sex -- female sex, and lots of it. The girls were asleep.

Mike smiled as he stripped his clothing away. He wondered who had seduced whom, or whether it had been a mutual exercise in pleasure. He hadn't been with Margo in weeks, but here she was in all her robust and naked splendor -- a beautiful butterfly. He wondered how her innocence and rigid upbringing had faired at Amber's hand. And Amber, sleeping so gently and peacefully; so loveable and so beautiful Mike's heart ached with love.

Mike spooned in behind Margo where they was room, slowly allowing his body to wrap around hers. She didn't wake up just then but accepted the other body as normal and non-threatening. She sighed and returned to her deeper sleep. Mike dozed.

"MIKE!" The word was practically shouted in shock.

Mike's eyes blinked open. Amber sat on her haunches looking at him spooned in behind Margo. Margo woke up too, and rolled into Mike's arms. Mike and the women were nude.

"Hello, girls. I trust you had a lovely evening."

Margo leaned up and kissed Mike almost automatically, "Yes, I had the best and most memorable night in my life, and I bet you knew it would happen too. I've had so many orgasms." She blushed.

Mike chuckled, "I had a suspicion."

Amber leaned over Margo and kissed Mike, "I'm so glad you're here. We needed a cock last night in the worst way. We had to make due with just ourselves." Her voice had a teasing tone to it.

Mike asked Margo, "Just how many earth-shattering orgasms did you have?"

Margo swooned, "I lost count, but on the order of several dozen. Your girlfriend is a she-devil with a natural talent in that area. I'm in love with her." She looked longingly at Amber.

Mike looked at Amber. She responded, "I got in the swing of things after dinner and a bottle of wine. My count is right up there too."

"What time did you go to sleep?"

"Maybe around one, but we fooled around in the middle of the night too when it was still dark."

Amber asked, "Can you fuck us now. We both need some cock -- a real fuck -- some real lovemaking."

Mike pulled the covers from his mid-section. His erection was well on the way to some ultimate hardness.

Amber said, "You're next to Margo. Do her first, and then I want you. We both want your cum too."

And that's the way it worked out that morning, and for the rest of the weekend.

* * * * *

Three weeks later, Amber again announced, "I'm going up to Boston for the weekend. Mike's sending the plane down for me again."

Kat said, "Well, I have a surprise for you."

Amber eagerly responded, "You do? What?"

"Brad called and booked me for the weekend. He wants me up there with you. I handed off a 'date' to Edie, so I'm going with you. I've been so jealous that you get to fly in that super jet in the lap of luxury."

"That's great. You coming back on Sunday evening with me?"

"That's the plan. I don't want to miss that marketing class with you on Monday morning, but I do want to spend some more time with Brad. I think he's one of the nicest men we've 'dated'."

"You getting involved?"

Kat laughed to hide her deeper emotions, "Maybe. We'll see what this weekend is like. I think we may be spending some time with you and Mike too -- like Friday evening anyway, and probably Sunday before our flight."

Amber asked, "I'm curious. Do you think it bothers him that you're an escort -- a call girl?"

"Not a bit. I actually think he gets a jolt out of it. I just don't know if he thinks of someone in this profession as worthy of a long-term relationship like Mike does. You're so lucky. Maybe I'll find out how he feels this weekend."

12