Sensations Escort Services Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled at Amber, "Instead, I get a freshly minted MBA who's smart as a whip, and based on a thirty minute description of my business that I give her, she gives me a series of recommendations that could save me tens of millions of dollars a year. What's wrong with this picture?"

"You built your business incrementally and mostly organically. If you think about how you got to where you are today, I bet every change was fundamentally bolting on some new functionality to your existing business with a goal of not upsetting what you were already doing. I'm looking at the big dinosaur of a business you described, and seeing some big efficiencies and transformations you could make. I'm breaking lots of rules that you have too."

"Breaking the rules? What rules?"

"Well, here are a few based on what you told me: we only ship in our own trucks; we ship from stock in the warehouse; salesmen take orders; we manufacture to a just-in-case strategy; we like a full warehouse because we won't run out of anything; and salesmen only get paid on orders not on customer relationships. I could give you a more if I thought about it."

"Yep," Martin said as he sat up. "Smart as a whip, and you just earned yourself some consulting revenue. Would you be willing to come up to Illinois, take a deeper look at our operation, and talk to my executive team?"

"Sure. That sounds like fun. Let's schedule something when I have my iPhone handy and we can pick some dates. Will you fly me in your little toy airplane?"

Martin laughed, "Yes, I'll send the Cessna Citation down here to pick you up. It'll be worth every penny, plus you already deserve it."

He lunged forward and caught a very naked Amber around the waist and pulled her back up the chaise against his body. She was laughing wildly and only slightly struggling to get away. He then kissed her. She relaxed into his arms, rolling over so they could be face to face. Amber's breasts squeezed tightly against Martin's chest, further matting his salt and pepper chest hair. They got romantic very quickly.

Amber said, "Will I get to fuck you if I come up to Illinois and consult to your company?"

Martin smiled, "Of course. I wouldn't have it any other way."

"What about Edie? I don't want one of my best friends mad at me."

"We agreed earlier today that we were going to have an open marriage. Out with monogamy and exclusivity, and in with whatever the opposite is. We both want our sexual freedom, but we also want each other. We talked about you and Kat explicitly. Now, I'm also wanting Kir and Margo on our list."

"Do you want Edie to keep working as an escort?"

Martin pecked a kiss on my nose, "Yeah, I've come to realize that it's arousing as all hell. I know she, you, and the others will probably stop at some time in the future, but in the meanwhile, definitely yes. I get off hearing Edie's sex stories and fantasies. She can be very descriptive."

"But she'll live with you?"

"That's what I'd like. Right now we agreed that we'll keep doing what we're doing, but in a year or two I'll want her up in Chicago with me. I think her having some more time on her own will do her good. I'm still traveling a great deal in connection with my company so it's not like I'd be missing her in my bed that is unless she started to accompany me. She told me she might on some of the trips, especially when I need to entertain."

"What will you do if she had a 'date' and you're coming to town?"

Martin chortled, "Probably work, but I'll also nurse some cuckold feelings I expect I'll be able to dredge up as she heads out to be with some lover. As I said, she's told me details about some of her dates. I've watched her with my friend Jerry too, and I mean fucking him blind. I get all these crazy pangs of masochism, jealousy, some humiliation, fear of loss; but also I get heightened feelings of eroticism and sexual arousal, desire, and competition. The emotional roller coaster is actually enjoyable for me."

Amber gave a coy smile, "Well, I think we should practice what it would be like when I come up to Illinois and find my way into your bed."

"At your service."

12