Sensations Escort Services Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roger sipped his drink. "Yeah. You're right, otherwise I won't make the break." He paused and said, "I do have a question for you, though. Would you take another trip with me like the last one, where we're doing marketing and entertaining potential customers for my software."

"Of course," Amber said with a big smile. "You were exceptionally generous on the last trip."

"You earned it," he smiled and added, "every penny."

Amber smirked at him. She teased, "The marketing support or the sex?"

"Both," he said unequivocally, finally with a chuckle. "I'd like not to lose either one. You were a great sidekick. The customers loved you."

"Some would have loved me more if you'd of let them."

"Maybe on the next trip, I should. Even though we got that job in Australia, that guy that was all over you would have done you on the dinner table if you'd given him the green light."

"He was kind of handsy, but I didn't mind. It was for a good cause. If we saw him again, is there something more he could buy that would help his company the way your major software package did?"

"Oh, yes. There's a lot more. He and his company bought the basic core with none of the bells and whistles."

"Then maybe a trip back there is in order, although I have a suggestion."

What's that?"

"You don't have a Software User's Group. Normally, those are run by one of the customers in concert with the product company. IBM and Oracle, for instance, have had them for decades. Get John Robinson to head up the group. It's prestigious, or let him think so, and you parade all your major packages out, their bells and whistles, and get everyone talking about how good they are and how they hope you'll improve them. You guys are in a more subtle marketing mode. It's not a sales pitch, instead you're presenting case studies and such. You get development ideas and priorities, sales, and improve customer relations, and they get to feel loved, entertained, networked, and wined and dined. Make it fun. Tie a golf scramble to it, or some other great entertaining event. Get some name brand entertainer to show up too, so they can rub elbows with someone famous."

Roger studied Amber, and then said, "I really am going to have to put you on the payroll. That's a splendid idea. I don't suppose you'd like to help hostess an event like that?"

Amber grinned, "Oh, I'd be delighted. I think I might want to bring some of my friends down to Australia too – or wherever you decide to hold the first meeting."

"No, I'm thinking that Brisbane would be a good place for a first meeting, and you are a genius. I wish my own managers were coming up with ideas like this."

"Do you over power them or micromanage them? Maybe if you give them a little more free rein they might surprise you."

Roger just studied her and shook his head. She was right. He did micromanage his company.

* * * * *

Amber chuckled as she wrote out the check to her father and mother. She tucked it into an envelope, addressed it, put a Forever stamp on it, and walked down to the mail boxes for the condo and slipped it into the outgoing mail slow. She glanced at her watch and made a bet with herself about how soon before she'd get a call from them. She was pleased she could help make their life easier. They scraped by for her, and now she was able to repay the debt with interest.

Amber knew her parents' mail got delivered mid-afternoon, so two days later, she kept her phone nearby after two o'clock. At three-ten p.m. her cellphone rang. The caller ID showed it was her dad's cellphone.

"Hi Daddy. What's up?" She laughed internally.

He practically shouted, "You know exactly what's up. What are you doing? Where'd you get this much money?"

"I made that money and some more money on my trip to Australia, Indonesia, Japan, China, Moscow, and Paris doing marketing for a large Kansas City-based software company. I want to invest the rest, but I figured you could add this to your retirement accounts or make some of your own investments. Last time I saw you, you complained about the age of your car, too; go buy a new one."

Her father stuttered, "But Amber, $150,000. This is crazy. How'd you make that much money?"

She laughed and could tell him the truth aboutthat part of the money she'd received from Roger. "It's actually commissions for software that I helped sell during the trip. I went with the president of the company and helped him sell about $56 million worth of systems, but I had to share the commission with him, so to speak, so my share was only a small percentage. I may get more commissions if some of the customers we visited convert to his systems over the next year or two, and if they renew the annual maintenance. I'll probably make other trips to Australiasia, too."

"My God, you must have the best job in the world."

"I think I do. The trip was fabulous, as I wrote, and he was exceptionally nice to be with."

Amber's mother chimed in with a happy voice on the extension phone, "Any romance there, honey?"

Amber rolled her eyes. Her mother wanted to marry her off now that she was out of college, and preferably to man with money. She discounted any idea that Amber might want to do something else for the next decade.

Amber politely answered, "There was for a little bit while we traveled together, but we have some fundamental things about how we live that just didn't work between us, so we're just good friends." Amber didn't mention that Roger wanted a one-man woman and she wanted to keep fucking other guys, or that he had insisted that he go back to being a 'date' that paid his way for her time and attention just as he had when he met her as an escort. She hadn't seen him since the evening they'd sorted out their relationship, basically terminating the 'romance and girlfriend' part of things that they'd lapsed into after their return from Paris. She wished he'd at least come back and see her once in a while.

Her mother pushed a little harder, "Well, do you haveany romantic interests? At your age, you should have something brewing almost all the time. You need to be looking ..."

"Yes, mother," Amber interrupted in an exasperated tone. "I have a romantic interest. His name is Mike, and he too is truly a nice man. I know I've mentioned him a few times in my emails."

"Do you love him, sweetie?" Her mother sounded optimistic and even instructional.

"We have deep feelings for each other. Our relationship is fairly new and pleasant, but we had to put things on hold for five weeks when I was out of the country. We're just starting to date again."

Amber chuckled to herself. 'Deep feelings' indeed; especially when Mike was bottomed out with his maleness about as deep inside her body as was humanly possible. 'Pleasant' was Amber's euphemism for repeatedly cumming on his tongue, fingers, and cock. Mike was an attentive lover and knew how to please a woman.

"Well, your father and I were thinking of taking a little trip. We thought we'd come down to see you and tour around your state. Maybe we could meet this Mike person too."

Amber again rolled her eyes. There was no putting them off once her mother decided what she wanted to do. She'd have to curtail her escort business when they came too, and she'd have to line up Mike and see whether he could be in town then. She'd warn him of her mother's desires and coach him in how to respond to her 'What-are-your-intentions-with-my-daughter?' remarks.

Amber said, "Let me contact him and see when a good weekend is for you to visit. He lives in the Boston area, but he has an office here, so he's in and out every few days. When he can schedule a weekend here, that's when we get to spend quality time together."

Amber laughed to herself. 'Quality time' in this case was defined as leaving Mike naked, breathless, inert, brain dead, and sexually depleted, and hopefully her in the same condition plus covered in all the right body fluids. She often invited Melody, Crystal, Kat, or Edie to help her deliver her boyfriend into that sated state.

12