Sensations Escort Services Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Margo said, "I've never felt so loved. Thank you both for loving me. I love you both so much."

Amber asked, "Could you live in an open relationship with us?"

"Say more?" Margo asked.

Mike said, "What if we asked you to be in a long-term relationship with the two of us, but it was an open relationship instead of closed. It wouldn't be exclusive or monogamous or biogamous or whatever it is with you and two other people. We'd each be able to enjoy relationships with other people, but we'd be each other's primary lovers and family. We'd commit to each other, but we'd also be available to others who we could date and have sex with - men and women in your case."

Margo said, "Pretty much the only woman I've made love with has been you Amber. I'm not sure how much in that direction I want to go. I like Kat and Edie; they both did a few sexual things with me when we were in the Caribbean, but you are one of the important people I focus on; especially after this weekend. Amber, would you keep working?"

Amber said, "Mike wants me to keep working as an escort. He can tell you why; I don't want to speak for him. I have fun at the job; I meet lots of interesting men and occasionally women; and to do it I have to do a whole lot of things that keep me looking pretty, keep my brain sharp and engaged, and continually learn about people and how to pleasure them."

Margo rolled over to face Amber and Mike. "Tell me why Mike."

He spoke, "It's not a simple answer, and it reveals some ugly things about myself that I'm still coming to grips with. The reason I tell you is that I want you more deeply in my life just the way Amber is. Forget about anything in the past about us not being in a long-term relationship or just being fuck-buddies.

"The reason I'd like Amber to remain an escort is that I've discovered I get off on the cuckold experience. I like that she has sex with other men, including Brad and even my father, Jim; who, by the way, has the same kinds of feelings about Kir - my step-mother who is an escort. Brad feels the same way about Kat.

"I'm not into the humiliation or cock cages or physical abuse, but just knowing seems to be enough for me. You might recall when Amber went to Australia and Japan and all for five weeks; well, she sent me pictures and videos of her having sex with the guy that had engaged her. I could barely contain myself I was aroused so much. Thinking about it, if you'd been dating I probably would have died from the combination of recriminations and sexual electricity pulsing through my brain."

Margo watched Mike carefully as he spoke. She felt he was confessing to her, in a way. In a silence, she asked, "So what did you think when I fucked Martin and Jim when we were in on St. Croix." From the tone of her voice, Amber and Mike knew she wasn't at all sure of the answer, anticipating a not too favorable reply.

Mike said in an upbeat tone, "I was highly aroused and loved it. I hated it, but loved it. I wanted you to do more and more, but I couldn't stop myself from my own recriminations. I don't know whether you're aware, but that was a huge turning point in our relationship. Before that I didn't think I could be with you long term, but after your nudity, participating in the open sex, and the expression of your bisexuality, I realized you we changing and hence I changed how I thought about you. I could love you and I did.

"I was sorry when you reverted quite a bit after we came back from that trip. I think you were beating yourself up over what you'd done, but I thought you'd done everything right. You were perfect and behaved just the way I'd dreamed about.

"I fell deeper in love with Amber on that trip too even though I'd already committed to her before that. We took things to a new level, and then you opened yourself up - loosened up a little. I want you to keep moving in that direction - for shorthand, let me call it open sexuality. I want a long-term relationship with Amberand you. I don't want to use the marriage word, but I'm thinking of things on that level. Three of us can't get married anyway, at least legally."

"How would that work? What would we do?"

Amber spoke, "I hope I'm not shooting myself in the foot here, but you should move in with Mike up in Boston. I'm tied here in Florida for a number of reasons, but I'm more than willing to travel. Maybe over time, I can figure out how to move up there, or you can transfer down here. Think of yourself as Mike's northern wife, and I'm his southern wife." She chucked, "Maybe he has a girl in every port, as the old saying goes."

Margo teased, "He's been in Europe a lot too. He needs someone over there."

Amber said to her, "What doyou think?"

"I'm not sure. I mean I love you and I love you Mike, but ... all of us together in a committed relationship. I'm ... blown away thinking about the idea of three of us in a committed relationship, and an open one at that, which would enable any of us to be with other people. I'm not sure I'd ever want to do that."

Amber said, "Think about it for a while, and then we'll talk again."

12