Sensualist Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stuck a finger in my mouth, wet it, then placed it against her asshole and slid it inside as I fucked her. Jennifer groaned with delight at the sensation of being filled in both holes.

"How do you feel now, baby?"

"I love it! I feel so nasty!"

I continued fucking her and increased the motion of my fingering her asshole.

"You're my nasty little loving slut, baby," I said in no uncertain terms.

"You know it, White boy!" she shot back.

It was now or never for Jennifer. I pulled out of her well lubed cunt with a soft sucking sound. Her eyes were closed and there was an expression of ecstasy on her face.

I reached up and took a handful of her hair. I lowered my face to her ear and whispered nasty little things to her as I clutched her soft black braids, thrusting my pulsing prick back into her tight, wet cunt.

"OHHH, baby, baby!" she moaned and grabbed my ass with both hands pulling me deeper into her body.

I gave her four or five rapid humps and brought her to the tip of another climax, and stopped.

"Huh-what's...?"

She looked up at me with those big round eyes. "Don't stop!" she pleaded. "I don't care if you cum inside me. Just fuck me, baby!"

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yeah-you can even do me from behind."

"Okay. Bend over then."

Jennifer pushed herself up onto her hands and knees, and then stuck that lovely ass up in the air for me.

She was already inducing her orgasm by reaching between her legs to rub her clit and frig her cunny. I propped my erection up against her anus and spit on the head of my cock.

As I pressed my cockhead against her asshole Jennifer dramatically increased the rate of rubbing her clit.

I pushed my cock into her ass just as her orgasm arrived. I had three plus inches in there before she even realized it.

Jennifer grunted, whether from my penetration or her climax, I never knew, but when I heard her long sigh moments later I knew she was aware of what was going on back there.

She looked over her shoulder at me. "You make me feel so dirty!" she said.

"Doesn't it feel good?" I asked.

"Yeah, but..."

"But what, baby?"

"Can we do it differently?"

"What do you have in mind?"

She reached back and gently disengaged us, then rolled onto her back and pulled her knees up to her breasts.

"I like it this way." she said simply, revealing that she had experienced anal previous to this.

I stared at her tiny asshole; now open and glistening with pussy juices and saliva.

"Go slowly though," she squeaked.

I pressed my head up to her hole. As I pushed forward, my cock nearly bent in half before her anus stretched enough to take it back in.

"Ohhhh," she cooed, closing her eyes and pulling her knees tighter to her chest.

I leaned in and slowly worked my meat up into her little pink asshole. I had fucked Lillian up the ass before but she had done it before.

Apparently, Jennifer had not, for she proved to be unbelievably tight.

Taking her anal virginity proved painful to me, but I kept at it. I went slowly, more to protect myself than Jennifer, I freely admit it. I resorted to pulling out and tying to loosen her up with my fingers and lots of saliva. It helped and the second attempt proved that I had done the right thing, for her rectum had loosened somewhat, and with my dick now about four inches into her, I was able to concentrate on fucking her and not flopping out or hurting either of us.

Soon after that I found myself fucking her with wild abandon, while she encouraged me by telling me how good it felt.

I watched my dick disappear into her impossibly tight butt and clenched my muscles to keep from cumming.

"Oh, Oh, Oh!" she squealed.

I felt her asshole clench around my cock as she came from being fucked up the ass. Her body spasmed and twitched and I had to pull out to keep from blowing my load.

Jennifer sat up, breathing heavily.

With a determination she had not displayed before, Jennifer took charge. "C'mere!" she croaked. I complied, slumping back against the backboard of the bed.

Jennifer curled her legs up under her and spread my legs apart. My cock bobbed wildly in its need to cum. Still with her hands on my knees she shoved my legs upward, toward my face. Her actions confused me until she lowered her head and ran her tongue down my balls. Lower and lower.

"Oh fuck!" I moaned as her little pink tongue poked at my asshole.

I placed a hand on her head as she licked my most private area, running that nimble tongue in circles as she stroked my cock. That was it. I was done.

Her hand job sent a massive gob of cum flying from my dick, landing on my chest. Almost immediately, she wrapped her lips around my pulsing cock, and I filled her mouth with cum.

When I stopped firing, she released me with a "pop" and crawled up my chest, licking up the creamy fluid she found there.

"Damn," I said. "You are a filthy slut!"

"Uh huh!" Her body was starting to quiver. "I'm your little slut!"

"Yes you are. Now I want you to rub your clit for me."

"Right now?"

"That's right."

"But I..."

"Just do as I tell you."

"Okay-okay."

"Rub your clit!"

Jennifer pressed her fingers against her clit and ran them in a circling pattern over her button.

"That's it baby. Rub your pussy!"

She closed her eyes and let her fingers work. The combination of her fingers and my voice were acting together to turn her on.

"Now take your finger and slide it into your tight little pussy."

Jennifer moaned as she slipped a finger into her hot, wet hole.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked.

"I'm thinking about your cock!"

"And what about my cock?"

She was rubbing her clit faster now as I interrogated her. Her other hand was busy slipping a slender finger in and out of her pussy.

"I'm thinking about you shoving your cock into my wet pussy."

"Good. Now take your finger out and suck it!"

She did as she was told, bringing her finger to her mouth and sucking it gently.

"Now put it up your asshole!"

Jennifer placed her wet finger against her puckered rim, and pushed it in.

"Ummm," she moaned.

"That's it. See what a dirty little slut you are?"

"Ummm," she moaned again as her finger slipped in up to the knuckle.

"You like when I call you a slut don't you?"

"YES!" she hissed and with the fingers of her right hand began a frenzied masturbation and at the same time the finger in her ass started a similar jabbing motion into her anus, and she came.

"OHHHH FUCK, OH, FUCK! I'm CUMMING!"

Her entire body seemed to convulse as her orgasm swept over her as I watched and laughed at the power I had had over her.

After it had died down, she crumpled up into the fetal position, totally exhausted and covered with sweat, staring off into the distance.

Sometime later, I displayed my newly risen erection to her, but Jennifer showed little to no interest, and I took her home or at least a block from her house as she didn't want her parents or friends to see her getting out of a white boy's car.

I never saw her again.

*****