Sensualist Pt. 02 Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was stunned to feel his cock jerk against my hip and realized that the two of us were laying side-by-side, Nikita having already positioned herself for his next assault on her person.

"Sorry Love, I'm not quite ready yet," he said, obviously lying through his teeth.

"Shall I suck you a little?"

"Yes, that should do the trick," he answered.

She began licking around the head of his cock. I was mere inches away, watching.

"I need you very hard, Landry, very hard!"

Her recent words reverberated in my ears. "I need you very hard. Fuck me from behind!"

I think Landry could easily have cum from those words. I give him credit for fighting off what I knew to be the urgency one feels just before ejaculating. He gained my utmost respect by quelling the moment.

It appeared Nikita expected nothing else from him but to satisfy her urge to be taken from behind. But did that mean anally?

Nikita slipped his cock from her mouth, giving it one last lingering lick and turned away from him. She was still on all fours.

I could see her cunt, her lips swollen and parted, dripping wet. Her fingers were underneath her, rubbing her clit, sometimes slipping to her cunt, dipping inside it, masturbating as I watched her. She looked over at me, wiggling her bottom enticingly.

"Go on; jerk off while you watch us, Donald. Pretend it's you that's fucking me.

"It's time, Landry. Fuck me," she leered at me then turned away. Fuck me hard, baby!"

Landry slid slowly into her sodden cunt.

Nikita gasped, pushing herself back onto him, but he held back, teasing her a few more moments, just the head of his cock inside her. I knew well what he was about to do. I'd done it many times myself. He didn't fail me---seconds later he was moving that thick cock of his back and forth, feeling her slick wet lips trying to pull him deeper inside. Still barely inside her, Landry slipped his hands over her ass and up her back then around her waist, and then sliding underneath her, until her breasts were cupped in his hands before pinching her nipples gently---all of us hearing her gasp as he squeezed them.

"Fuck me..." she gasped, "I want you to fuck me. Take me hard."

Still he continued to tease her. Still he held off, ignoring her protests; ignoring her threats, knowing that when he made his move in all likelihood they would both explode.

"Take me ... fuck me ... cum all over me."

I thought about that. Landry had cum on her before, and I doubt that many men could have held off under such intense provocation---his hand slid up her back, up to her head, pushing it down onto the bed and holding her there as he fucked her, pounding deeper and harder.

"AHHHHHH! CLOSE!"

I heard Landry gasp as he slowed his pace to a wham-Bam-Thank--you Ma'am speed, long, deep, but slow penetrations that heightened Nikita's vaginal sensations.

She was rotating her hips, moving her cunt so that it ground down on his cock. Wet, intimate sounds accompanied each thrust of his cock inside her.

"That's it! Uunnhhh fuck... that's how I want it..."cum inside me... fucking cum all over me!"

I was stunned to hear Landry croak: "Tell me you're a dirty slut..." As he stopped and held his throbbing cock immobile deep inside her.

Nikita was quick to answer him. "Oh, yeah ... I'm a dirty slut all right ... Ohhhh God ... am I a slut!"

Landry came then, gasping and choking; cum suddenly spurting from his cock in wave after wave deep into her cunt, again and again, as Nikita rode out her orgasm, wheezing and writhing and shuddering until exhausted they both collapsed on the bed.

I left them there and drove home. I had a lot to think about.