Sera Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Stevie..." she approved, licking her lips. Let me just hold on to that while Delores..."

I made no move to stop her hand from gripping my cock at its base while her jeans were being worked down her hips, watching in awe as she slowly worked it from side to side, waving the dribbling tip in just that way. I groaned when her slow hand moved up to the head while her smile switched to my face. Feeling little reserve now, I reached between her legs, watching her back arch, thighs spread while I grabbed her pussy through her wet, deep purple thong and squeezed the way Mum loves.

"Fffuck, yesss. Ohh, yes, sweetie pie," she moaned before we started making out.

Once our pants and footwear were gone, we used our hands for other things while Delores spread my thighs and Sheldon removed Sheila's panties. I could barely believe it was happening. I mean, this was the infamous 'Sheila' I was making out with, the woman my mother would sometimes tell me awful stories about.

We continued like sex crazed animals until Delores started licking my cock and balls and Sheila's underwear was a memory, both of us stopping to observe what came next with ourselves and each other. Sheldon seemed just as adept at servicing Sheila as Delores was at servicing me and both of them made it very clear how they enjoyed their work, putting their all into it. They had my aunt and I moaning in no time, soon going back to making out with each other.

And yes, she was awesome. I knew if I wasn't careful, we'd end up screwing the daylights out of each other, and how would that complicate things? My crazy cousin wouldn't be that impressed and, despite my opinions on her mentality, I didn't want that.

She came, moaning louder and louder into my mouth until the moment of her climax, gripping me as her body tightened to stone for several seconds. Her thighs relaxed first and Sheldon kept licking while she slowly spread them again, pulling away to look at me with glazed eyes and slack jaw.

"Oh, fuck that was good!"

"(gasp) Let's ta- take the rest of our clothes off," I breathily replied while Delores choked on as much of me as she could shove down her throat.

"Yu- ahh-h... yeah."

This was accomplished quickly and, once it was, I freely checked out her tits. Not small, but not large by any stretch of the imagination, they presented nice handfuls of themselves and I didn't hesitate to take one.

"Mmm. Bite my nipples, sweetie pie." She almost plead.

Leaning over, I took one of her erected buds in my mouth, sucking it up further for a few moments before nibbling.

"Uhh! Mmmm?"

Bracing herself with her hands placed behind her on the bar top, she leaned back, looking dreamily at the ceiling while I enjoyed myself with her body. I was soon to the point where I was getting close and, as talented as Delores was, I knew Sheila was more responsible for what was soon going to happen.

"Yes! Oh, fuck yes, lick me!" Sheila lamented.

"Oh, god," I breathed in her ear. "Oh, fuuuuck..."

"You gonna cum, sweetie pie?" she breathed.

"Yeah!" I gasped, grabbing her blonde hair at the back of her neck and forcing her head forward so she could see the coming attraction.

Delores sat on the stool between my feet as Sheldon did between Sheila's, wearing an oversized, yellow T-shirt and a pair of blue Bermuda shorts, dark hair down and relaxed as she was off duty. She looked up at me with something that approached adoration as she sucked my head, her reward being my hand at the back of hers, gently forcing her down further for what she was about to receive.

The first heavy shot surprised her a little, as the first shot always seems to take women off guard but, in this case, the sheer volume and force added to her reaction. She managed to swallow before the third blast, but her mouth filled up fast and cum began oozing from the corners of her mouth, then spurting as she tried swallowing as much of my jizz as she could.

"Oh my gaaawd!" Sheila expressed, twitching while Sheldon licked her clitoris.

Cum and saliva squirted and ran in a small stream from Delores's chin to her shirtfront while I groaned, holding the side of Sheila's face close to mine as I enjoyed this. My hips bucked and I grunted the last few shots out, breathing hard and relaxing my grip on Sheila's hair a little.

"Oh my... Gaaawd!" Sheila repeated, then came again, wrapping one arm around my waist and holding on tight while Delores finally let my cock out of her mouth, looking up at me with no small amount of wonderment.

Her second climax seemed to be shorter lived, but more intense judging by her shrieks and, when she came down, we went back to making out. Sheldon continued his work and Delores began licking my still hard cock and balls clean with a slightly awestruck expression.

Sheila's way of making out was a sort of needful, desperate act that stopped just on the line of being rough, and it was exciting as hell as our hands groped each other with no reserve whatsoever. Soon, I barely noticed Delores's attentions and the want of my aunt began building to troublesome proportions.

"Wow..."

We were so caught up in each other, neither of us noticed Ashleigh's arrival, but now there she was, hands on her hips with an interested smile and a raised brow, just taking us in. Both Sheila and I jumped a foot at the sound of her voice, reacting as though we'd been caught, which we had been, but it wasn't as though the lady of the house didn't make herself clear about conduct. As we slowly turned red, Sheldon and Delores stopped, each of them greeting her by the title of 'Mistress', a little detail that helped make the whole scene so much more awkward and bizarre.

"You two look great together, but you might want to think about what all this could lead to. Sheldon, Delores, will you please excuse us?"

Now we were paying attention, slowly closing our thighs and trying to make it look casual. I was wondering if I should sit back down on the stool, if not start getting dressed again, when she went on.

"Don't get all upset," she assured as she came to stand between the two barstools in front of us. "Normally, I wouldn't say anything at all because it isn't my business, but please try to keep in mind what would have happened if Kathleen and/or Kitten had walked in here just now instead of me. I think all three of us know Kathleen well enough to want to avoid that, and I have a feeling Kitten wouldn't react very well either."

"(Ahem)" Sheila cleared, then toned, "You're right Ashleigh. We were just really horny and things got way out outta hand before we could think..."

"Yeah," I threw in, "I just, uhh... way outta hand..."

Standing there in the same gray sleeve dress she had on earlier, looking sexy as hell and in charge, she replied, "I should say. Again, I'm not complaining. Hell, under different circumstances, it'd have been me that took that... incredible load... Steven, do you always cum like that?"

"(Ahem) uh, lately I do, yeah."

She checked out my slightly softened member with a dirty little smile for a few seconds before looking at my other aunt. The blonde blinked back at her and offered a slightly unsure smile.

"I assure you that I hate to say anything at all about this. Not to stick it in your face, sis, but you're not exactly the most popular member of the family, so I'm really glad to see you two getting along."

Sheila somewhat recovered herself at this comment, her tone carrying the slightest defensive ring when she spoke, despite Ashleigh's emotional disclaimer.

"He doesn't judge people based on what others say about them."

Looking at me with a grin, then back to her, Ashleigh teased, "Maybe he just wants to fuck you."

After a second or two, both Sheila and I laughed with Ashleigh over this and the mood lightened considerably then and there. After a few minutes of easy small-talk between the three of us, Ashleigh got a little more serious as she addressed her sister.

"I wonder if you'd mind joining me for a bite to eat? There's something I'd like to talk to you about. Nothing too heavy, just something I'd like you to keep in mind."

"Uh, sure. Uhh... I'll just get dressed."

"You don't have to," Ashleigh leered, winking at me.

Sheila giggled along with my chuckle at Ashleigh's glib comment, the two of us getting down from the top of the bar to collect our clothes and don them once again. When we were finished and I was reseating myself at the bar, we said our polite goodbyes and they started for the door, Ashleigh obviously pleased at how I checked out her tits. As they were leaving, Sheila informed me that she'd be in her apartment later, slipping me a tricky little smile over her shoulder.

 

Kitten

I was almost relieved to find Gina in her apartment, but that didn't last long. First of all, she was in her apartment, not mine, and she was still upset about our (my) harsh words earlier on. I didn't feel very talkative either and this was the last thing I needed to think about just then. Now that I knew where she was, I only wanted to go back to my own place to feed Mr. Sparkles and to get a drink. So, I asked her where she'd been earlier and she told me she was walking around. She offered no details or further explanation and didn't ask where I'd been so, after hanging around a bit while she sat on the couch watching TV, I excused myself.

"Look, I gotta go next door and take care of some stuff. Um, why don't you come on by in a little while? Maybe after the show?"

"Sure." She replied without much behind it.

" ... Okay... well, I'll see you then."

Looking at her brought back the guilt over the things I'd done and I almost rushed into my apartment, through the foyer and to the kitchenette in agitation. After feeding the cat, I mixed myself a triple vodka and went out on my balcony, looking out over the front yard, at Gina's Vette and Steven's Caprice down there, and the road beyond. I could see upper stories and rooftops of other large, impressive homes amongst the trees and, while I looked, a silver Bentley went past out front.

The cold, potent drink was a blessing, but I wished I had something to sit on out there. Less than two minutes later, I was back inside and in the corridor, around the corner from my room where there was a small alcove that held an appropriately sized table with a wooden chair that was really nicely upholstered on the seat and back. I didn't think Auntie Ashley would mind, but I looked furtively around before I grabbed them both, hurrying off around the corner and back into my apartment with them.

With my feet up on the low balcony railing, I sat in my new seat with my drink on the table next to me, relaxing by myself in the sun to think about how I was screwing my life up before Gina could come around to tell me.

Suddenly clenching my teeth a little in shame and anger, I mumbled, "I cheated! ... I did. Oh, Daddy."

After I absorbed this for a moment, I took another drink and said, "Couldn't have helped it, never could've avoided that, ever. Oh, shit!"

I had a small panic attack then and there, but the booze kept the worst of the effects down, mercifully drowning them and making me want to stay that way for a good long time. I knew what was waiting for me once I sobered up and, if it was hard to face then, I wanted no part of facing up in the cold, sober light of day.

After I was halfway through the glass, I could think about the problem clearly without all those muddled up emotions that distracted me so. First of all, the only people who knew about the incident out back, apart from Jack and Rob, was Auntie Kathleen, and I knew that she wouldn't talk about our business with anyone any more than Rob or Jack would. As long as I didn't tell anyone (Gina) about what happened, nobody would be the wiser, home would be as it was and all I'd have to do was make sure it didn't happen again.

"There. Damage control teams: Stand down."

But there was still the question of how it happened, the answer to this evading me at first. For me, there's always and only ever been one man, that being Daddy. My unexpected attraction to Steven was enough of a shock, but the sheer intensity of how he made me feel when he was around made it easier to accept that there could be another. Rob and Jack? Sure, they were nice, attractive and all that, but they were just Rob and Jack. I never even looked at other men when I was out, so how did they happen?

"I was so horny. So, so fucking horny... And Auntie was there and so were those two hard cocks, and I've always fantasized about that, so I just gave in... like... like Sheila would have. ... Oh, boy."

I remembered the conversation I had with Auntie Kathleen, the things she'd said of herself and how she thought of them, becoming confused between what I wanted and what I believed was good for me. I went to take another drink and found the glass empty, so I got up and headed for the kitchenette as twilight began taking over the Earth.

Thinking about home, I stared straight through Mr. Sparkles as he pawed at my ankles, mewling for more food, thinking of my life in Langley and the person I was there. I gave it to him because all my cats are fat, smiled and crouched down to pet him while he ate, soon looking around myself with a different eye to my surroundings. I heard my door open well over an hour later, after I'd settled myself and was just stepping into my huge tub with a fresh drink.

"Gina!?"

"Yes!" she called back, soon stopping in the bathroom doorway as I settled into a lovely cloud of bubbles, my drink hidden behind me.

She seemed surprised, even though I smiled at her, but asked, "Am I in your way here?"

I looked around her as though there may be something out there I should be seeing.

"I mean here. At your Aunt's house."

" ... No," I told her, my turn to be surprised now that I understood.

"Am I in your way at all? I mean back at home, or whatever?"

"No."

There was a pause as she looked in at me, then came closer, walking right up and sitting on the edge of the tub with her back to me. She was wearing her usual dress pants and blouse type outfit and, amidst my dread of whatever conversation we were about to have, I had the sudden urge to pull her backwards and into the tub to have my way with her.

"I keep trying to think of what it is that I need to tell you, but I can't," Gina related. "I can't find a way to explain myself without you getting upset."

"I'd guess you want to tell me that this hedonistic atmosphere is not a good influence on me," I said quietly, "and that we should leave before something I could never help happens. You want to tell me that you're trying to look out for me because you love me."

Without turning, she gestured with her hand at how that was pretty much it.

"Know what? I believe you. And we should leave for those and all the reasons back home that you could remind me of."

Now she turned, looking at me with a quiet hope that I'd seen the light.

"But it's not that cut and dry anymore."

"Why?" she asked.

"It just isn't, sweetie pie."

" ... I wish you wouldn't call me that."

"Why not?"

"I don't like it, it gives me the creeps. This whole place gives me the creeps and so does... so does your family."

" ... Oh? How's that?"

"They just do."

"What about me? Do I give you the creeps, too?"

"Of course not," she assured after only the briefest hesitation.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, Kat, I'm sure."

"Do you trust me, smutty?"

"Yes, I love you."

"But, do you trust me?"

I tried to meet her eyes, but she wouldn't rest them directly on mine when she replied, "Yes, I trust you."

She was lying.

"Why don't you go make yourself a drink and come join me? The water's nice and hot."

"Actually, it's been kind of a long and stressful day and I was going to turn in early."

After a moment, I nodded my understanding as I watched her get up and turn to face me, saying, "I- I think maybe you're right in what you said about it not being so cut and dry here. It's the big reason I wish we could just leave.

And, with that, she left my bathroom. I listened to her close my outer door before I grabbed my drink and leaned back, closing my eyes and trying to relax again as my face started to perspire in the lovely heat.

 

Steven

I made my own breakfast the next morning, pouring a bowl of granola cereal being something even I can handle. I leaned against the kitchenette counter, eating it in a pair of gray boxers that I actually bothered to put on when I got up. Stanley was eating on the floor at my feet and everyone was happy in Aunt Ashleigh World.

Well, not quite.

I fretted about my involvement with Sheila, yet I couldn't help but love everything about her, and I kept smiling when I'd remember specific details of the night before. She was something else. She actually reminded me a lot of Mum, except in a different way, and I could easily see the pair they'd have made when they got along, the 'misery sisters'.

I finished the bowl off, cleaned it out in the sink and put it away before feeding Stanley some milk. He wasn't a bad critter.

"What's the big deal?" I asked aloud as I entered my room with a beer.

"We fucked around with Kitten's mother, that's what," I replied. "Now what'll she think?"

"Mum, or Kitten?"

"Take your pick."

"We didn't actually fuck her."

"Yeah, but..."

"Look, Kitten's fucking around with our mum, we're fucking around with hers. Right?"

"That's just super."

"I do think we should actually fuck her, though."

"Sheila?"

"Yes. And Kitten."

Again, I remembered when Sheila left the cave the night before, the way she was looking over her shoulder at me, and I knew I could have spent the night with her instead of alone,

"Okay, we gotta keep things in perspective here. Seriously, we don't wanna go-"

Fastening my belt at the waist of a pair of black casual pants, my next words were put on hold by the doorbell. I grabbed a black silk shirt, yelling that I'd be a few seconds as I threw it on and buttoned it up most of the way while I crossed the living room to the door.

It was her.

"Hi," Kitten said.

The little tard had this disarming lack of pretense, yet an embarrassed smile on her stunningly pretty face, exactly that of her mother's. My cock twitched heavily and I thanked the stars that I wore underwear that day while I struggled to come up with something to say to such a simple greeting.

"Hi."

"(ahem) uh, I was wondering if we could just talk about... ummm..."

" ... Come in," I invited, vaguely liking the fact that I had a place of my own to invite people into.

Once inside, she looked around and politely commented, "Nice. So's mine."

"You wanna drink?" I asked, walking nervously towards the kitchenette where I left my beer, self consciously buttoning my shirt the rest of the way up.

"Sure. Triple vodka and milk, please."

I turned to look at her, it being a quarter after ten in the morning. She only looked back at me questioningly, so I turned around and went to see to it. I brought it to her with my beer in my other hand and noticed that she was just standing there.

"Have a seat if you like," I offered, watching her polite, appreciative smile of thanks before she did.

She chose the couch, me the armchair. Sitting there in jeans and a baseball shirt, her knees together on the edge of the seat cushion, she looked as down home and innocent as an angel. Her light brown hair was beautiful and her eyes drew mine. Then I remembered her face buried in Mum's-

"Umm, I'm sorry you caught me licking your mummy's pussy."

My closer inspection of her got my prick growing, but this statement, annoyingly, finished it off and I had to be glad that I didn't have the time to tuck my shirt, underwear or no.