Sera Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not afraid of you, Kathy! You threaten me one more time and-!"

"And what!?" I demanded.

Popping out of my chair, I advanced upon her with my auntie as a united front. From the corner of my eye, I saw Stevie sit up straighter as the situation threatened to go nuclear, and I hoped he'd have enough sense to not defend Sheila, or I'd have to punch my hottie in the gut again.

Steven

It didn't take much of a glance upon entry to see what the trouble between Kitten and Sheila had been, or that Kitten had indeed been kick-started. I wondered what Ashleigh thought of this after having been so dismissive with me about the subject, and how she'd have to change her outlook to compensate for this.

As for Mum, she'd brought things to a breaking point again, putting me in the position of having to decide whether to once again pry her fingers from Sheila's throat, or just let Ashleigh handle her. On the edge of my seat, I watched her and my loopy cousin move threateningly closer to Sheila, deciding that I'd have to get up and do something so Mum wouldn't hurt her.

It turned out that Ashleigh had it covered. In a quick, efficient movement, she stepped across Kitten's path, knocking her backwards and out of the immediate standing area while reaching a hand for Mum. My beautiful, bitching mother was totally blindsided, roughly grabbed and spun by the shoulder to find herself face to face, eye to eye with a bigger woman who was all out of patience. The real showstopper was when Ashleigh's other hand went up her skirt, making her sibling jump with a short squeal.

Like Sheila and Kitten, I watched as Ashleigh physically backed her up like this, the look on Mum's face one of shock and helplessness, lost in Ashleigh's parasitic, sparklingly dark eyes. A small sound escaped her throat as her hands fluttered at her sides, then, as though in spasm, grabbed Ashleigh's upper arms, but her resistance was token at best. When she was backed into the small writing table against the nearby wall, Ashleigh bent her mercilessly backward, eliciting a higher note from Mum as she was forced down on her back on top of the table.

From here, Ashleigh's back was toward us and the three of us couldn't see their faces, but we could clearly see her hand up Mum's hiked skirt, grabbing her snatch through her pink, see-through panties. Mum's thighs seemed to fall open for Ashleigh, one of her heels scarring the wooden surface of the tabletop and the wall as it repeatedly and spasmodically kicked out. She let out an even higher, longer note as her fingers squeezed Ashleigh's arms, her pelvis beginning to gyrate to the hand at her crotch.

"Huuh!? Huuuuuuu-uuuuh!?" Uhhhhhhhhh!?"

I got totally hard in no time for watching this, for whatever reason trusting that my aunt knew what she was doing. I have to say, of all the orgasms I've watched my mother have, the one she had just then was definitely one of the best. She just erupted, suddenly shrilling, then screaming like she was having a baby, her legs thrusting but staying parted, arms flailing and jerking on the table like she was being electrified.

When it was over, we heard Ashleigh explain in a 'no shit' tone, "Now... you're going to keep your fucking mouth shut until you're asked a question and, when you do speak, you will be civil. You will co-operate. Do you god-damned well understand, you infernal little cunt!?"

"Yip!" Mum squeaked in quick confirmation.

Then, as suddenly as she was on top of her, she let Mum go, straightening and spinning on her heel to rejoin her stunned family while Mum stayed where she was, groaning and slowly moving her hand between her legs. The look on Ashleigh's face was a lot less than friendly and it was clear that she'd had enough. I actually looked down when her eyes found mine, thanking whatever god that may exist when it was Kitten and not me who got her attention next.

"And as for you, little miss rudeness, it's bad enough, what you did to your mother, do not start acting like your aunt! Do you understand!?"

"Y- yes, Auntie." She said in a voice that cowered with her posture and expression.

Mum continued moaning, rubbing herself and turning over to go crashing to the floor, bringing the little table with her. From the floor, she squirmed with her hands still between her legs, groaning as she played with her clitoris.

"You do not own Steven!" Ashleigh went on. "His mother doesn't own him, you most certainly don't, so stop assuming you have the right to dictate who he associates with in this family and, above all, you and your little fucking bitch of an aunt over there stop causing shit! Do you understand!?"

This time, Kitten could only nod. It seemed a little harsh and I couldn't help feeling sorry for the poor thing so, like an idiot, I spoke up.

"Heeeey, back off, that's enough of-"

"Shut up!" She shouted, suddenly pointing at me.

I shut up as she returned her attention to Kitten, Mum's mindless sounds of self-pleasure providing the backdrop for our family meeting.

"Now, you go and you apologize to your mother!"

This was something Kitten had a hard time swallowing, until...

"Now, god-dammit!"

With a gasp, Kitten was spurred to action. Skirting Ashleigh, she approached Sheila with dread and humility as I only now looked to my aunt of long and bad reputation. Her expression was that of somebody watching a suspense thriller as Kitten neared, impossible to read beyond a surety that those blue eyes were taking in everything.

Standing before her chair, Kitten hesitantly choked, "I-I'm sorry."

"You'll have to do better than that," Ashleigh's harsh voice demanded.

" ... Uhh, I'm sorry I, I umm, did that stuff."

"Kitten!"

The poor thing jumped a foot, almost started crying, but got it out before I'd have to try intervening on her behalf again. "Sheila, I... I'm sorry I ruined your ch- chicken and said those things t- to you."

Sheila didn't know what to say. Luckily for her, Ashleigh was in the mood to guide her in this.

"Sheila? Aren't you going to accept your daughter's apology?"

"Uh... y- Uhhh... "Thank you. I, uh... I accept your apology," Sheila somewhat graciously accepted, probably feeling as much duress as sincerity about it.

"Now... kiss and make up," Ashleigh ordered in a lower, slightly cooled tone as she reoccupied her chair.

Kitten made a hiccup sound while Sheila's eyes got even wider, fixating on her sister.

"Don't make me get out of this chair again, Kitten. Kiss your mother, and yes, I do mean on the lips. Do it."

I couldn't believe this. I started getting hard as Kitten hesitantly leaned over and propped her hands on the arms of Sheila's chair, jerkily moving in for a kiss that Sheila waited for with disbelief that matched mine.

It was a quick peck from Kitten and not enough for Ashleigh.

"Again. Give her a chance to kiss you back."

The second kiss was on both their behalf, lingering long enough for each to greet the other's soft lips.

"That's better. Again."

They complied, uncomfortably looking away from each other's eyes as they did.

"Again," Ashleigh told them. "Keep doing it."

I was really getting into this as, behind me and still on the floor, Mum orgasmed again, almost singing her soprano notes until she came down, but only to start building herself once more.

"Yes... that's nice," Ashleigh complimented, firm but not quite angry. "You look so divine together, so much nicer than when you're at each other's throats."

This was astoundingly true.

"Kathleen, come here," Ashleigh called.

Finally, I was able to rip my eyes from the incredible and succulent generational twins who continued 'making up', turning in my seat as Mum groaned desperately. She still lay on the floor, on her side with her hands between her closed legs. Her hair was untidy, eyes vacant as she began struggling to her feet, removing only one hand from her sex to help in this effort.

I goggled as she rejoined the group with her skirt hiked to her waist, panties pulled halfway down her thighs in a rolled tangle with one of her large tits hanging out. Were it not for extenuating circumstances, I'd have jumped her then and there, and watching her sit and then masturbate in her chair didn't help that urge at all.

Ashleigh caressed one of her breasts from outside her dress as she watched Sheila and Kitten who, to my delighted surprise, were making out. Kitten's arms were around Sheila, her knees planted on the cushion of her mother's chair on either side of her thighs. Sheila's hands were around Kitten's back, under her arms and gently pulling her closer as their tongues explored one another's lips.

"Ohhh..." Mum groaned in a deep, husky voice. "Ohhhh... I'm gonna cum a- again... Ohh! Ohh! ... Ohhhhhh! OHHHHHHH!!"

"Right in front of your own son?" Ashleigh teased.

"OHH! UHHH-HUUU-HAAAAAAA!! AHH-HH, FUUUUCKK!!!"

Mum hopped in her seat, her head thrashing under the sexual pleasure of whatever it was that Ashleigh had done to her. When she was finished, she was thoroughly winded, almost sobbing, but so satisfied that a stupid smile crossed her features as her head lolled to one side.

"Guu... Uhhh..."

"You're welcome, you little bitch," Ashleigh told her, yet with a bare, forgiving smile that spoke so much of how she really felt about my mother.

A soft laugh attracted my attention back to the doubly occupied chair. It was Sheila as both she and Kitten now watched my Mum with their arms around each other in a manner that suggested they were made of eggshells, Kitten looking as though she'd just swallowed a lit firecracker. After Mum came down, she seemed happy to sit and softly, quietly stroke her pussy lips, looking distractedly at Kitten and Sheila before devoting her attention to Ashleigh as she began speaking in a more controlled tone.

"Now that I've finally got your attention... I understand that there's some friction between certain members of our family and I understand, in some cases, why that is. I don't want to minimize anybody's feelings and the last thing I want to do is to assign blame in any circumstance, but I expect that at some point, hopefully soon, these differences will be worked out between you because this is our family. We need each other. All of you know that, all of you feel it in some measure from within."

Incredibly, they were all listening, even Mum.

"And so," Auntie Ashleigh went on, "it goes without saying that we have to mend fences. I would prefer that this happens soon, but I'm trying not to push, except when you little bitches make it necessary. Here, I speak of the slandering and exile of Sheila and the vicious little games and personal attacks that have been going on. Now we've escalated to beating one another and even trying to drown one another in my fucking pool. That shit will stop, and I mean here and now. The next one of you who does anything like that again will spend a day without the ability to add two and two."

This was one hell of a threat because I believed she could probably make good on it, and she definitely said it like she could. It also forced me to wonder how much Ashleigh knew about Kitten's recent change in Burchell status. She had to have noticed, but her presentation made her feelings in that matter hard to read. It was strange.

"With that out of the way," the dominant woman conveyed to we, her most captive audience, "I'd like to make something else very clear. Steven is all of ours. He and Kitten have a special attraction, but the fact is that he's the only Burchell who has the cock, that wonderful, cum squirting toy we all want... Well, obviously, it's open season on him for all four of us, including Sheila. It's the only way it'll work."

Kitten

I was having trouble keeping up with myself. It sounds silly, but it's the best way I can describe how it was. At first, kissing Sheila was an insult, my instincts telling me to slap her as I moved closer with my lips humiliatingly puckered. As I kept doing it under Auntie's stern instruction, I started helplessly turning on to it. It was that I was kissing the infamous Sheila, my own mother and lookalike at that, not to mention how she responded.

The feel of her little hands on my sides elated me. I sharply inhaled and we both looked one another in the eye. It was very nice. A minute later, I was in the chair, getting hot and heavy with her and I wondered at how I could be doing this, but it was as though I was moving too fast to listen. Licking each other's lips, I started rotating my pelvis, feeling her hand travelling down my back to my bum when Auntie Kathleen came so hard that we both stopped what we were doing to turn and look.

By the time Auntie Ashleigh announced it was open season on my Stevie, even to Sheila, I didn't know what to think, and Auntie Kathleen was in no condition to lend any opinion. I had no idea what Auntie Ashleigh had done to her, and I didn't feel like challenging my other aunt's absolute authority by asking. Just straddling Sheila's lap, cuddling and making out with her was enough to mess my head up as it was.

"Again," Ashleigh reaffirmed, "none of you have the right to dictate to the other who you spend time with. And to prove that... Kitten, get off your mother. Both you and your aunt are going to watch Sheila suck Steven's cock."

"Oh my gaaawd," Auntie Kathleen moaned.

I gasped and looked at Sheila. She looked pretty surprised herself, and I made a defiant sound, moving to make out with her again in order to keep her from him. And because I wanted to.

"No, Kitten. Let her up and take your seat. You and Kathleen have to accept this one way or another.

I had to let her up. Auntie Ashleigh had spoken, and I had to listen because she was Auntie Ashleigh. Standing there, I didn't know how to see Sheila as she stepped by me, and I could only watch as she approached Stevie, his eyes as big as saucers, cock visibly hard in his pants. She knelt and made no fuss about opening his pants, pulling them down as he lifted for her. Down came his black boxer briefs and out came his beautiful member, my property that Sheila was getting to have before me. I moaned again as Auntie Kathleen tried to verbally object.

"No... This is- I can't... Uhhh... Oh, my boy..." she lamented as Sheila finished removing his pants and underwear like the old pro she was.

"Kathleen, suck your tit while you watch this. Kitten, I said to take your seat."

I could only helplessly watch Sheila get down between Stevie's legs while Auntie Kathleen Lifted her booby, covering the erect nipple with her soft, wet lips as she also watched. With only a sleazy glance up at Stevie, Sheila took his perfect tool in her hand and promptly went down on him. Both me and Auntie moaned, she around her nipple.

"Uhhh! Ohh, fuck..." Stevie expressed, coming half out of his seat at Sheila's filthy ministrations.

"(S-slurp) mmm..."

She sucked like a pro, too. Any woman who prided herself in the art of giving head could see this and I slowly became captivated by the show, becoming hornier for watching. Looking over at Auntie Kathleen seemed to attract my other aunt's attention.

"Kitten, go hold your mother's hair."

"Ashleigh..." Auntie Kathleen managed.

She was finally somewhat able to show some outrage, although she still stroked her pussy as she watched her sister sucking her son's hard penis. He was certainly enjoying himself as Sheila's hands ran up his shirt while she deep throated him.

I knew she was showing off, but I was still transfixed as I approached her, thinking of how that was exactly how I'd look while sucking his cock if I were blonde. Leaning over, I gathered her soft, thick hair in my hands to hold it, tightening it in a fist at the back of her head so that must have hurt, but she seemed to enjoy it. I twisted harder and she began squeezing her thighs together as she moaned around Stevie's cock.

So, I let up. I mean, what in hell could I do with that? The worst part, however, was realizing that I'd like it as well. So, I just held it for her like I was told, watching her bob up and down, sucking him with lustful abandon as Auntie Kathleen's groans became as urgent as Stevie's.

She came as he did and I watched him strain, gripping the arms of the chair as he yelled over and over. Sheila held the head of his wonderful, proud phallus to her open mouth and I watched, wide eyed as heavy, strong squirts of Stevie's cum kept pumping directly into her open mouth while she worked his shaft with her little hand. To Auntie Kathleen's wails, Sheila tried to swallow between his heavy blasts, but wasn't quick enough. She received two to her lips and chin before she could open her mouth again, this time plugging his head right into her mouth to finish sucking him dry to his and his mummy's groans.

Sheila swallowed again and looked up at me with a sincere smile, offering in a cum-soaked voice, "Thanks."

I had no answer for her. I had no answer for myself either as I watched her get to her feet. Stevie was in pieces, still moaning and looking at her like she was all that. On the one hand I hated it but, on the other, I couldn't help but feel the same way. Auntie Ashleigh was smiling at her as she walked across the floor.

"Nice blowjob, Sheila."

"The best," she boasted with a proud smile and a sharp wink just before spinning on her heel and lowering herself back to her seat.

Auntie Ashleigh chuckled, fixing her sister's cum splattered mouth with a sleazy smile as she licked her lips. She then looked to Auntie Kathleen, openly appraising her, but addressing me.

"Kitten, sit."

I sat.

"Kathleen, you look like you have something to say."

"I resent... this... and I- I won't... uhh-h..."

"Uh huh. Well, you can thank yourself for making it necessary."

"Auntie," I finally gathered the nerve to ask, "Wh- what'd you do to her?"

After a short, smiling pause, she replied, "You might call it my own version of the Vulcan neck pinch."

"Bu-! bullsshh-! shit!" Auntie haltingly charged.

Ignoring this, Auntie asked me, "Did you enjoy making up with your mother?"

I flushed, irresistibly glancing at Sheila and meeting her eyes.

"Hmm?"

"Yes, Auntie," I quietly admitted.

"Sheila?" Auntie Ashleigh prompted. "Much nicer than beating each other's pretty little heads off?"

"Yes," she said, allowing the slightest smile while still looking at me.

Looking back at me, Auntie said, "She's a very exciting woman, isn't she?"

I only grudgingly nodded, but she accepted this, turning her attention to Auntie Kathleen, asking, "Tell me, Kathy... did you miss her? All these years?"

"Don't c- call me Kathy." she scowled. "And no, I didn't miss her."

"Oh, come on. I know how close you two were and I find it hard to believe that you haven't missed her."

Whatever Auntie Ashleigh's Vulcan pinch did to her, it looked like it was wearing off. She worked at pulling her panties up her thighs, her face red in humiliation and resentment, refusing to even answer the question.

"Sheila, have you missed Kathleen?"

With a sad smile at her little sister, Sheila nodded her head. Anyone could tell she was one hundred percent sincere.

"Hmm?"

"Yes," she voiced.

"Tell us about it."

"Uh, well... You know, there were a lot of, um... nights."

"Elaborate," Ashleigh encouraged. "I think even she'd like to hear this, despite herself."

It seemed she was right. Sheila cleared her throat and elaborated as asked while Auntie Kathleen abandoned her efforts at her panties, just listening instead with an unreadable frown.

"In the beginning, right after I uh... ran away... I was so lonely without her, so lost. I was so used to her presence in my life, the one person that I knew I could trust and rely on, that losing her was like losing my right arm and half my senses. It was bad enough during the day, doing some of the things I had to do to get by on my own, but at least then my mind was busy with these things. But I'd be lying there at night with my worries... without my Kathy... jumping at every little sound and knowing there'd never be anybody I could ever trust like I trusted her. Obviously, I learned to get by, but I never got used to her absence and I never stopped missing her."