Sera Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,256 Followers

Steven

Kitten's first Jedi spell carried all the subtlety of kicking in an unlocked door, but she did it. The guy beside me gazed at her with that stupid smile as I took a long, slow drink from my glass, waiting to see what would come next.

"What's your name?" Kitten asked with her grandmother's little girl voice.

"My name is Don," he stated factually.

"Donny... you'll do whatever I tell you."

"Whatever you tell me."

"(Giggle!)"

Martina presented him with the beer he asked for and he dutifully paid for it."

"Donny, pay for our drinks as well," she said, her excitement almost bubbling over.

He did it, then paid for our next drinks at my cousin's further experimentation. When he was finished, he turned to leave, but was stopped by a very bold little Kitten.

"Donny, where ya goin'?"

"Back to my table, back to Lacey," he stopped to say.

"No, you're with me tonight. Come here. Martina, go back to rubbing your pussy."

They both did as told and I couldn't believe her nerve, how quickly she grew comfortable with this and I had to remind myself that this was her parasite I was dealing with. And I did want to have fun like she did, but events in the underground club back in Saint John had me very wary of creating another disaster that someone else would have to somehow clean up. I couldn't allow things to get out of hand.

That's why I took a casual glance over my shoulder at the woman he'd been sitting with. She still sat there wearing a long, deep yellow summer dress with colourful flowers and a strapless halter top. Her dark brown hair hung almost halfway down her back and her slim build complimented the knee length dress, despite her almost total lack of bust line. It didn't look as though she'd noticed Don joining Kitten and Laurent, but that wouldn't last.

Don got another surprise as he watched Martina begin rubbing between her legs again. He opened his mouth to say something, but he only sighed a wordless breath.

"Relax, Don," Kitten told him.

He did just that, my cousin and I exchanging excited expressions before Martina's renewed gasps distracted me. She saw me watching and gazed back, performing for me as she parted her legs further for her fingers.

"Ohhh, fuck..." she moaned, tits heaving with her breath. "I need to cum... ooohhh... fuu-uck!?"

"Stick your hand right down your pants," I told her.

This arrangement was much better for her and I continued watching as her strained moans became short, broken sounds.

A giggle from my right made me look to see that Kitten had swiveled on her barstool so that her back was to me. Looking over her shoulder, I got even harder at the sight of Laurent pinching one of her nipples through her top. Don was standing in just such a way as to disallow view of this from the rest of the room, watching with a big smile as she arched her back. In a casual move, he grabbed her other nipple and began rolling and pinching it, much to her delight.

"Oooh, Donny... harder... Oh... Mmmm."

She didn't even react when I pulled the tie at her back undone, leaving the scrap of glittery fabric to hang from the tie at her neck. They went on assaulting her nipples, pulling her tits this way and that by their swollen buds as Martina worked her way closer.

"Ohh, ooooh-h, fu- uhhh- nooo!" Martina ground in low frustration, suddenly withdrawing her hand from her pants and looking anxiously over my shoulder. "She's coming!"

I refrained from looking back, taking another deep drink instead while, in my peripheral, Don and Laurent also withdrew their hands, suddenly behaving themselves to the sound of Kitten's excited giggle.

When the woman in the yellow dress stopped behind me and to my right, I had to look. Not just because I had to keep an eye on the situation, but because I had to see what came next, you understand. She was older than Martina, but younger than her husband, about forty-five I guessed. She was probably about five feet, eight inches tall, pretty in her aged 'girl next door' way and seemed in good shape, possibly due in part to her naturally lean build. Concern and suspicion held her features when she questioned her husband.

"Don? Is everything alright?"

"Yeah, uhh... yeah."

She was confused, glancing around at us and probably wondering if we were acquainted with him. Her eyes stopped on Kitten, her top hanging from her neck and only able to cover the front of her tits now. I'd just decided I'd have to do some pretty fancy footwork to keep things in hand when Kitten spoke.

"Lacey, don't you remember me?"

" ... Uhhh..." she dazed, already spelled, but too deeply.

" ... Lacey?" she asked, barely stifling a giggle.

"Uhh?"

"I think your husband has a hardon."

Lacey looked at Don's midsection like the rest of us and saw that Kitten was right.

"Don..." she complained in a slow, hushed voice, embarrassed for both of them, but also confused.

"It's okay, Lacey," Kitten explained with that childish smile and tone. "Donny's allowed to have a hardon for me."

"Well... yes, that's alright," Lacey amended.

"Yeah. Anyway, I'm busy with your husband right now, so go talk to Stevie for a while," she instructed with a nod to me. "and do whatever he tells you."

"Yes. Whatever he tells me."

"Holy shit, Kitten," I laughed.

"Well, I want to... you know," she explained with a guilty little smile. "Martina, we need another couple of drinks, and make Stevie's a triple."

"Yeah, uh, I need to explain the mechanics of Burchell duality to you as soon as possible," I said with a smirk as Lacey sidled up on my other shoulder, putting me between her and Kitten. "For now, just remember there's two more people back there."

"I know," she said as Don looked nervously at his wife. "Donny, relax. Don't worry about her."

"I'm not worried about her," he replied as Laurent casually grabbed a nipple through her top and started playing again.

"Uh..." she expressed with a short sigh as Don grabbed the other, all three of them smiling happily again. "Ooooh. Squeeze 'em..."

"Ohhh, Don..." Lacey vacantly lamented as she watched.

He seemed not to hear as Kitten sat there, allowing them to do what they wished while keeping an eye on the two half hidden figures in the gloom. I turned my back to her so I could keep an eye on the back of the room as well while occupying Lacey. Martina gave us our drinks and I told her to get another glass of wine for our latest party favour, not that she needed one.

"What happened to her bra?" Lacey asked in a low voice, trying not to look at Martina's great chest and seemingly no longer concerned about what her husband might be doing.

"She took it off," I told her, looking at her flat chest.

"Oh. Why?"

"She's horny."

"Oh."

"Tell her to rub her pussy when she serves your wine."

She nodded absently and, when her wine was served, she said, "Oh, thank you very much. Please rub your pussy now."

A sudden smile broke Martina's desperate expression and her hand went directly down the front of her pants. Eyes rolling a little, she looked at us with great relief as she began playing herself up again.

"Oh... wow," Lacey commented in awe.

Heedless of my own cautionary words to Kitten, I reached over, hooked a finger in the top of her halter and deftly pulled it down to her belly. Her back to the rest of the room, she only stood, captivated by Martina as I checked out her little tits, watching her nipples harden before me.

"You like women, Lacey?"

She tore her eyes away, looking at me with a flush and said, "No, I just... it's so erotic. Look at her."

I was about to do just that when the unimaginable happened. With a sensual shift of Lacey's pelvis, her dress slid down her slim hips slowly enough for me to catch it.

I just watched instead.

When it was pooled at her feet, leaving her standing beside me in nothing but a pair of stark white, high cut bikini panties, I could barely rip my eyes away for a fearful look to the back of the room. The problem was, it was so dark back there that it was only possible to see their shadowed forms. They, however, would have a pretty well lit view of us. From what I could tell, they didn't seem alerted, but that was something else that wouldn't last.

Pointing out to myself that at least Kitten had the good sense to use Don as a visual block, I took a look over my shoulder. Don was still effectively blocking, even with Kitten's little hand entering his pants via his opened fly. He huffed a short wheeze and jerked when she found what she was looking for, looking up at him with her school girl smile while both he and Laurent fondled her tits. On impulse, I pulled the last string at her neck and watched both ends of the tie string slip over her shoulders. Their hands on her tits were all that held her top up and their eyes lit when they saw the vulnerable cleavage they now controlled.

"Ohh, my boobies," she quietly expressed as the silvery garment completed its inevitable way to her lap.

From over her shoulder, I only smiled as she looked down at herself, hand wrapped around Don's hard cock after having pulled it halfway out of his pants before my insidious input gave her pause. He and Laurent took in the sight of her totally exposed chest and almost drooled while Martina once again approached orgasm.

"Ohhh... Uhh! Uhh, uhhh, ohhh, fuuuuuck, fuu-uuck!?" our hostess ground.

She'd opened up her pants, Lacey and I watching her hand twitching madly behind the bright yellow front panel of her panties. Perspiration stood out on her forehead and upper lip, eyes rolling with illicit pleasure and her frustration was abundant when she again forced herself to stop. I was so into her display that I didn't even get it until she looked over my shoulder with a pathetic, needful moan.

Kitten

I'd noticed a difference in Stevie almost from the moment he walked in on me and Gina, although my attention was more on the immediate scene he'd walked into. His voice spoke a little louder, firmer, almost authoritatively. It was in a mannerism that suggested ability and willingness to make the tough decisions, the confident and even slightly dangerous gait he used when walking into Swiss Chalet. In addition, he was a lot less uptight and, at the moment, that was the thing I loved the most about him, specifically how he didn't mind, even encouraged Donny and Laurent's exploration of my upper body by helping to bare it.

I was also different, that funny 'something' inside me since the spectacular orgasm with Auntie Ashleigh driving different thought patterns, ideas and decisions that I couldn't fully appreciate at the time. It snuck up on me and, in the moment, it was like being drunk on one's own life, and perhaps that of her agreeable mate if she was lucky enough to have one.

Don't get me wrong, I knew I was being a bad girl with a stranger's cock in my hand, but that was only in relation to my life in Langley. I enjoyed the tingly sensations they gave me when they pinched my nipples, how it felt when they squeezed my boobies so nice and rough, how good Donny's big prick felt in my hand. I loved it all and it was alright for me because, like Auntie Ashleigh had said, this was who and what I was and this wasn't Langley. That said, don't think this was mere self justification. No, this was the natural attitude of the moment, and I honestly never really gave it or my actions a second thought beyond the excitement of doing naughty things.

I suppose that's why a good part of me loved the thrill of hearing Martina suddenly ask from behind me, "Ca- can I get you anything?"

Letting go of Donny's cock in surprise, I twisted around to find that only Martina was aware of the oncoming patrons, and now it was too late. They stood at the end of the bar, handy to Lacey who had somehow come to be standing there in nothing but her panties. Martina's pants were open, panties visibly twisted and pulled around untidily while I remembered I was topless.

"Just, uh, thought we'd join the conversation," the well built, somewhat tall man in jeans and jean jacked replied.

He wasn't what I'd call good looking, but he wasn't bad looking either. I'd guess he was younger than Martina, but his friend seemed more her age. This one was quite stocky, dressed in green workpants, black T-shirt and ball cap He was decidedly unattractive as he stood off his friend's shoulder, already captured by my bare boobies.

Both of them had a, 'I don't think we're in Kansas anymore!' expression and I knew then that this would be alright. I almost laughed at how quickly the issue was resolved in my mind, how easy they'd made it with their willingness to participate, which in no way got them out of what they had coming.

"On one condition," I challenged with a brave smile.

The speaker looked me in the eyes right there and, while his buddy continued to stare at my boobies, I opened him up before speaking.

"Your friend has to guess whether or not I'm wearing my contacts. (Giggle!)"

"Uhh... contacts..."

He was already stepping forward, tearing his eyes from my boobies to look into mine. I caught him nicely, but I had to fight with him a little to get by his barrier.

"Holy shit, that caught me off guard," Stevie laughed when I was done.

"(Giggle!) Me too!"

"Good going there."

"Thanks," I said."

"Somebody should probably lock the door or something."

"Probably. Martina, go lock the door."

She obediently went to do that while I turned my attention back on the first guy who spoke.

"So, what's your name?"

"Ken," he answered from Pluto.

"Who's your friend here?"

"Bernie."

"Ken and Bernie," I repeated back with a smile while my cousin shot me a curiously wicked grin.

"Come sit here, Bernie," he told him, getting off the stool beside me.

"Stevie!"

"You can handle it," he laughed, checking out my boobies as Martina returned to her post. "Me and Lacey are gonna help out behind the bar for a bit."

I couldn't believe it, but I loved it. My expression was an open mouthed smile as he moved away and Bernie moved in along with some bulky looking cargo in his pants. Ken came to stand by him with the same problem in his, and I had to swivel with my back to the bar in order to see them all staring at my chest and between my parted thighs.

And that's how I came to be surrounded by four hardened men under my complete control. The ironic thing about it was how much fun it was to just let them do what they wanted, like when Laurent's hand started groping my boobies, pulling my nipple and making me giggle again. As ugly as Bernie was, I'd become transfixed with his cock. It looked so big and I had to know how big as his meaty paw joined Laurent's at my upper body.

I grabbed it with a gasp, both for how its girth felt in my hand and the attention on my boobies. Squeezing and stroking him, I gasped again when Kenny grabbed miffy and did some delightful rubbing and squeezing of his own.

"Uhh... Oh, Kenny... Ohh!"

With trembling fingers, I undid Bernie's pants, pulling them down so I could get to the strained buttons of his boxers. He twitched when my fingers made contact with the awkwardly pointed thing, but I kept going. The top button allowed me to see a lot of it, but the lower one opened his shorts so that his nine fat inches sprang out of their own accord. It got even harder and longer as I watched in awe, speechless as something warm and wet touched the side of my face. Staring at his dark, sweaty meat, I took no notice when the touch to my face persisted, becoming light slapping and rubbing as I took Bernie's cockhead in my fingers, closing my little hand around it for a few squeezie-pumps.

"Ohh... Ohh, miffy!"

Ken's work between my legs was driving me wild, making my pelvis dance wantonly with his hand as I felt my legs being spread further. I managed to look away from Bernie's cock, only to come face to face with the head of another hard cock. This was what had been rubbing and gently slapping my face. The fine string of his sticky pre-cum that connected his cockhead and my nose broke, landing across my lips a second before his tip brushed them. My body undulated sharply to a sudden wave of pleasure from Kenny's hand while Donny shoved his cock into my mouth and I came right there.

They loved it, grabbing and pulling at me all the more as I gyrated on my stool. Donny moved closer, taking the back of my head and forcing me down further on him while Kenny rubbed me all better. I choked, writhed and slurped until it was over, relaxing completely as their hands kept me mutually positioned.

I was pulled away from Donny by Bernie, slowly guiding my face to his big dong and suggesting, "Lick my big fuckin' cock, girlie."

"Ohh-h... big cock..."

I'd worked up some pre-cum, adding it to his slickened, rock hard condition while stroking him before tasting his shaft with my tongue. Seconds later, I was cleaning him with it, supporting it with one hand while trying to pull his pants down further with my other.

"Ah, fuck!" he breathed, really enjoying me. "Suck it. Oh god, put it in your fuckin' mouth..."

He took me by the hair at the back of my head, close to the scalp while he took his long, thick meat with his other. I knew what was coming and didn't even resist when his head stretched my lips wide.

"Mmm- Gmmmpf!? ... Slppff-ff, mmmpf!" I offered as he forced my head down on him.

I sucked like a good little whore and the mouthful of cum I received came a lot sooner than I would have expected, perhaps only given his size. This didn't diminish my surprise, or my indecision as to whether or not I should swallow.

When he was done, I sat upright again, my entire body being groped at these men's will now as my mouthful of cum ran out, over my chin and down my chest with a lot of my saliva. It was soon spread all over my boobies by their hands and I giggled while somebody opened the front of my pants.

A minute later, I was pulled off my stool and another cock was being shoved into my mouth as I stood on my feet, bent over for it. This time it was Laurent's and his hand held my head there in the same fashion Bernie had, but he let me suck his average length as I would.

Their hands were all over my bum and miffy, squeezing here, rubbing there. They pulled my pants down and groaned at the sight of my red thong before they pulled me off of Laurent. Now all their cocks were out and I said nothing when they removed my pants the rest of the way, neither when they sat me back on my stool, reclining way back against Laurent, and spread my legs.

They drooled at miffy, barely covered by red lace. Laurent reached over and pulled it aside and they all moaned at my soaked, spread lips. It was a funny moment broken by Bernie, eyes as wide as mine, when he casually touched my clitoris, erect and poking lewdly from her hood.

"Uh-hh... Oh!"

I was soaked and they all watched me cry out in restrained frenzy as he slowly rubbed my oversensitive button.

"Ohh- Ohh! Ohhh!?"

Laurent held me as they spread my thighs even wider. Donny stuck his finger up miffy and I yelped, squirming as Laurent went back to playing with my boobies. Another finger went up inside miffy while Kenny stepped up and shoved his pre-cum dripping cock into my mouth as unceremoniously as the others had.

"Ub-mmm! (slurp!) Awmp!- ummmph!"

They made me cum again. I jumped and jerked, able to yelp when Kenny pulled himself out of my mouth and squirted a big blast of cum all over the side of my face with a high pitched groan. He shot more across the bridge of my nose and another few heavy shots to the side of my face before we both petered out.

He put it in my mouth again while I tried to collect myself, but the tongue that was suddenly invading miffy made that impossible. I closed my eyes for a second, enjoying this perverted fantasy come true until somebody poked a warm, wet finger up my bum and I let out a squawk.

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,256 Followers