Sera Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was thinking of Daddy here, but also of Gina, vaguely unsatisfied that I couldn't have both them and Stevie, disturbed that, through my recent actions, I was now throwing away my Langley home and the life that I took such chances to shape for myself there.

"And now, here I am again," I sighed, taking another sip from my potent glass of vodka and milk, "and this time, it'll be all I can do..."

"You make a pretty good case for her," Auntie told me, taking a drink herself before continuing. "And you're right. Like you, also like Sheila, I've done some things that I know I shouldn't have. Being honest, I still have no idea how those decisions will affect my future. Yes, I'd like to be forgiven if things ever blow up in my face."

"Um, so you don't think it's depraved that I'm attracted to Sheila? Her being my biological mother and all?"

"Yes, and no," Auntie said. "First off, by the definitions of the rest of the world, almost everything that happens on this property is depraved, but what you want to know... is if I find incest morally reprehensible. ... Kitten, I think that, by now, you've seen for yourself that my morals are pretty questionable in themselves. I'm not the average woman any more than you are or, dare I compare, any more than Sheila is. For that matter, Ashleigh, my mother, her mother; and I guarantee you that Steven is not the average young man. We've had this conversation, you and I, and we've more or less admitted to being a couple of deviant sluts and, after sex with you, how could I ever judge anything you wanted? I'm your aunt, you're my niece. I love you and I want to have sex with you because I love you that way, too. There, I said it. As for you and your mother together, well... I want her too. I've also made that pretty clear, even though I'm her sister. Finally... you two did look really good together. I don't have a problem with it, sweetie pie."

"It was pretty intense," I told her, recalling my mother and I sharing that armchair and each other to the extent that we did. "Auntie?"

"Yes?"

"When you say that you did some stuff too, and that you question your morals... were you also talking about how Stevie's seen your boobies and stuff?"

" ... I suppose," she admitted with a careful smile before taking another sip.

"Um... when you told me about how he watched you get fucked at that party... did you like it?"

"Heh. Uh... Well, Kitten, when I say he watched me get fucked, I mean he was squatting down behind me. My panties were gone, skirt hoisted, legs spread so he and everyone else could see everything. He had a perfect view of this particularly big, hard cock shoving right up my pussy from behind."

"OMG."

"Yeah. Then he watched them pull my tits out and... one of them came on my belly. There were several of them and they all just sort of mauled me while I was impaled on Frank's big cock. It was... God, I loved it."

If I wasn't before, I was quite worked up over this, the mental imagery her words created in my mind, but also curious. Luckily, Auntie was also quite worked up and I knew this would be a great time for a few innocent questions.

"And Stevie watched?"

"Yes."

"While he played with his cock?"

"Yes."

"Sooo... did you like it?"

"Well, it's like I say, it was one of those situations that you don't expect, and I was really more just... Well, it was like... his mother was getting fucked and he just happened to be there to see it."

"(Giggle) but, did you like that he watched?"

" ... Yes," she finally admitted with a smile as she took a sip of her drink.

"Um, at the meeting, he was looking at you when he came. Did you know that, Auntie?"

"Are you teasing me?"

"Yeah. (Giggle!)"

"Well, how about you?" she good naturedly challenged as her back straightened. "You liked necking with your own mother."

"Yeah, but I admitted that."

"Uh huh. Again, no offense intended, but sometimes you really are a lot like her."

"Did you like when you saw him naked?"

"Kitten," she playfully warned.

"I did that, y'know. You didn't notice because you and Sheila were making cozy eyes at each other, but I did."

"I'm not surprised," she countered, glancing at my jism stained halter top again. "Like I said, you're a lot like her."

"Do you like his cock?"

"Kitten!" she laughed.

"Well, do ya?"

"Yes, I like it," she admitted, smiling embarrassedly at her drink.

"It's nice, isn't it?"

"Yes, it- it's very nice."

I have no explanation for what I blurted after that. It just popped out in the building, horny, inebriated heat of the moment without my even thinking about it. I didn't even realize the enormity of the statement until I was finished saying it.

"It looks almost just like Daddy's."

 

Steven

It turned out that Gina was first. I pulled her down further to slump on the couch while her legs stuck up and out, Sheila grinning from ear to ear as she held Gina's panties aside for me.

"Yeaaaah..." she approved as I shuddered to how good Gina's pussy lips felt around my cockhead.

"Ahhhhhh!? Ahhhhhhh!?" The part Chinese beauty called out as I slowly shoved myself forward to completely fill her.

Right or wrong, this was fun and there was no denying it. Gina squirmed like a slut on my dick, squealing excitingly when Sheila began playing with her clitoris.

"C'mon, sweetie pie, fuck her," she encouraged.

It's not like I needed any encouragement as I threw my head back, closed my eyes and gave her a nice, unhurried, grinding rhythm that I enjoyed immensely. It flashed through my mind that it might be worth having her around after all as she wailed in as much ecstasy as I was feeling.

Sheila looked like she was going to overload a neuron as she watched. After a couple minutes, her thick, unapologetic voice directed me as though she could take no more.

"Okay, my turn... my turn, sweetie pie..."

She turned and presented me with the doggie position, looking back with a desperately impatient expression as Gina moaned over my evacuation of her canal. As I repositioned, our eyes locked and something was passed between us, a sort of mutual understanding of what we needed of each other, something that really had nothing to with wrong or right, rather just getting off.

Gina's eyes glazed as she figured out what was going on. Far from being disgusted by what she realized my mother's sister and I were about to do, she slid further down to be right there to watch. In my own excitement, I was having a bit of a hard time finding the angle until she pointed me with a sudden and firm grip at the base of my shaft.

From the moment my cockhead was trapped by Sheila's wet and ready lips, it was incredible. Leaning forward, I grabbed the infamous, home wrecking, self admitted, card carrying whore by her shoulder and rammed myself straight in, hard and fast.

No matter how many men she'd had in the past, my aunt was still tight and my reaction to this maneuver was almost as loud as hers. She definitely led me in the vocal department though, erupting with a loud, slightly gravelly yell, her mouth wide in a frozen, toothy grimace as she stared back at me with incredulity. As soon as I got over the experience of our first penetration, I drew back and did it again, producing much the same sound from her. By the time I was banging her for all I was worth, Gina was playing with herself as she watched, panties gone, legs still lewdly spread with her fingers dancing to the desperate and hysterical yelps and squeals of the Elf Queen.

Before long, "Ahh, ghhaa! Ahhgghhaaaa! Ahhhhhh, cumm- Fuuuuck- FUUUU- AHHH- AHHHFFF- FFUUUUCKKK!!" Sheila screamed.

Oh my god, she was good. She flopped and gyrated, her vaginal muscles massaging my hardness while I just kept banging her like the piece of meat I knew she wanted to be. I fucked her like this for a few minutes, driving her to another frenetic orgasm, even then wondering how I managed to keep up the pace. When I felt I was getting too close, I took my rest, pulling out of Sheila's hot, tight cunt and plunging right into Gina's mouth. She gladly took it, happily licking, sucking and cooing over Sheila's juices before she got it up her pussy again.

Aunt Sheila was still moaning, watching as I went back to meating Gina,the black haired beauty's perky tits bouncing with each solid thrust that I gave her. Sheila turned over, slouching down beside her on her back with her legs spread, waiting her turn with one hand caressing her sex, the other back on Gina's clitoris.

Gina came with a funny hiccupping sound while her hips bounced and her eyes rolled, crying out for more when I pulled out and went back to Sheila. I still remember how it was, that almost electric sensation when my hardened dick fell against her glistening pussy, the subtle wet slap it made and how it looked as it unhurriedly disappeared up her opening. I shuddered, almost falling on top of her and her sudden embrace. The little thing wrapped her legs and arms around me and humped back to my rhythm, groaning, grunting and grinding with me while we necked passionately.

It was so good I can't describe, and it went from me fucking her to both of us screwing each other so well, that unspoken understanding of the need to simply get off returning in such a strong sense. It wouldn't be denied and our eyes held each other as we pumped until we both came, her squealing, me yelling, both of us being suddenly swept up in a sudden, violent wind of our own taboo desires.

We'd left the freedom of the open skies above the fields and trees, over the mountains and then the waters. We came in curiosity to this limited, warm and dark place we'd found, a small universe of what could be she and I, but so much more. From without, the engine that kept this universe thrummed and beat, but something was wrong. We knew it before we'd arrived.

Both Sheila and I were shocked to find ourselves back in the real world, the aghast expression on her face glued to mine as I collapsed against and inside her. I could feel my jism leaking out around my softening member as Gina came, her fingers furiously working her back to climax, eyes glued to us and completely unaware of what had happened.

"Whaaa-aa...?" Sheila dazedly managed.

 

Kitten

"I- I mean... I meant..."

Totally stunned, I tried to pick my jaw from the bar top as Auntie looked back with her complete attention, her brow slowly lifting while, at the same speed, a smile began at the corners of her mouth.

"I mean my boyfriend's," I finally got out, flushing red as a fire hydrant. My boyfriend, not Daddy. I- I don't know wh- I got mixed up..."

"You've seen your father's cock?"

"Auntie, no!" I tried, "I got mixed up! I meant my boyfriend, I don't know why I said that, I meant Jack!"

"I thought his name was Jamie."

By the time I'd backtracked to that lie, I knew I was caught. My face went even redder and my heart threatened to burst while I could only stare dumbly at her.

"Auntie!" I repeated in a strangled tone.

"Was it hard?" she asked, her smile full and dirty now.

"Uhh... It was... yes, but it was an accident! Sorta! I mean, it wasn't...!"

"I'd love to hear about this 'sorta accident'," she prodded, taking a drink and looking at me expectantly.

"O-M-Geee!, I moaned.

"Hey, I told you about Steven watching me get fucked by all those guys at the party," she reminded.

"I... (Sigh!) Okay, it was kind of... Daddy works really hard, so all I was doing was giving him a massage, and he was- I mean he got all... hard... and stuff. He had these nice briefs on and his body is- Um... I'd never really seen one, so I got all turned on when his little underwear got all soaked and shiny with the oil, and all I could think about was that big tool just in there and... Oh, Auntie..."

"And?"

"Well, he kept telling me not to- to watch where my hands went and... I hadn't really seen one up close before, and miffy was all wet and spready..."

"Mmm?" Auntie asked, her thighs grinding a little as she listened.

"I didn't mean for this to happen, but I just... kinda pulled his underwear down a little. I just wanted a little peek," I defended.

"What did he do?"

"He got a bit mad 'cause he was trying to tell me that I shouldn't look at his cock and that we shouldn't even be massaging each other in the first place. He tried to stop me, but..."

"C'mon, tell Auntie what a slutty little kitten you are."

" ... I really wanted... to see, you know, so I kinda argued him down... I knew he was turned on and I kinda used that against him and... he let me look. So, then I pulled them down further cause I wanted to see his balls too and... well everything. I pulled them right down and off, so he was all naked and hard for me and he did what I wanted. He spread his legs so I could see everything and I played with... him. A little."

I couldn't believe I was relating this, and I only wanted to stop talking, stop making things even worse, but it was like I was still stuck back where I'd gotten myself into this mess, and couldn't catch up to my mouth.

"What did you do?" she sleazed, casually taking one of my nipples between thumb and forefinger to play with it as I answered, still flushed, overheated and horny as hell.

"Uh-h. Um, I... played with his, his bum and I got him... I got him to let me lick his cock and stuff."

"Oooh," she almost whispered as she worked my nipple. "Did you suck on your daddy's big cock too, sweetie pie?"

"Uh huh," I admitted.

"Did Daddy cum?"

" ... Yeah. All over my face and in my mouth, too. I love cum, Auntie."

"Mmm, so do I. I think all Burchell women do. So, there really is no boyfriend, is there?"

"No, but... I don't want you to think- oh, boy," I fretted.

"Baby, I'm not thinking anything other than about how hot that little story is," Auntie assured. "It's alright. Um, Steven once came all over my face, too."

I suppose I shouldn't have been surprised at this, but I was. My dumb expression was renewed as she smiled a little uncomfortably, taking a drink before elaborating.

"It was this situation where... We were sort of in a bind with the rent and we ended up performing for our building superintendant."

" ... Wow. Uh, what happened?"

"Well, I was titty-fucking him and he just exploded like he does. You've seen it."

I couldn't speak, trying to picture Stevie cumming all over his mummy's face from between her big boobies.

"I love cum, too," she imparted."Don't feel too bad about your father, sweetie pie."

"Ohhh, Auntie... I need to get fucked really bad."

"Oh god, me too."

"Um, lets... let's take each other's pants off. Okay?"

" ... Yeah," she replied with forbidden excitement flashing in her beautiful eyes of darkness. "Let's do that. (Giggle)"

We stood, briefly kissing each other before she began undoing the front of my jeans. Jeffries and the junior server took notice of this and watched with interested and horny smiles while they conversed.

"Oh my god, these are tight," Auntie commented as she peeled them down, me holding my arms slightly out and helping to wriggle them down my hips with a happy/horny smile.

When they were off, she stood back to take a look, the conversation at the table having ceased as they looked on. I wore a sea foam green micro thong that was too small to cover the small amount of pubic fur I had. Auntie smiled and softly played her fingers through it as I flinched and giggled in delight.

By the time I unfastened the front of her dress pants, Sheldon had come around for a better view of our erotic little show. Down her legs they slid, a lot easier than my jeans went, and exposing sexy, high cut, white satin panties with little roses all over them. The back of them was as transparent as my lust and my hand found its way down inside, caressing her perfectly rounded bum.

She sighed, loving this treatment, and I felt myself trembling with excitement as I looked at Jeffries. He was just getting his cock out of his trousers, the thing already a good six inches and not yet completely hard. The other had a tent pole in his pants that he rubbed while watching us with the day chef.

I was so horny, I only stared, almost drooling while thoughtlessly pulling Auntie's panties down her thighs. She herself barely noticed this, her attention on her hand as it slipped inside the fly of Sheldon's black dress pants. She giggled a little, but her expression turned to open mouthed smile of surprise as Sheldon flinched. Then he groaned as she stroked him, pulling the end of his member through the breech she'd made in his trousers.

Looking back to Jeffries, I also giggled when I saw his now fully hardened, eight inches of fun. His younger friend seemed shy, so I just came out with it while Sheldon groaned again.

"Um, can I suck on your cock? (Giggle!)"

He looked back, I think a little stunned at my forward attitude, while Jeffries stroked himself to the sight of mine and Auntie's half naked bodies. God, how I loved it. I left Auntie to her fun, her hand having pulled Sheldon's average sized, hardened rod completely out of his pants, and approached the table. Still being forward, I spoke to Jeffries next as I leered at his fabulous member.

"I wanna get fucked, too. I wanna suck and fuck at the same time."

"I'm sure me and Brandon can handle that, Ms. Burchell," he said, his hand reaching out to cup my sex.

I giggled and let him pull me closer in that way, allowing him to lay me face down on the table, just in time to see Brandon's thick seven inches spring from his cargo pants. I grabbed it and pumped, shakily watching his pre-cum work its way to the tip while he began groaning like Sheldon. When I had enough, I carefully licked it from the tip, tasting it before stretching my lips around the fat head of his nice, big dong to start sucking like a proper little slut.

Meanwhile, my thighs were parted, knees bent with the soles of my feet pointing up in the air as I felt the warm head of Jeffries's prick rubbing my crotch. My thong was so inconsequential as to not even require removal as he ground my already excited clit, making me squeal around the meat in my mouth until he slid his length all the way up wet little miffy.

One knee up on a barstool to spread herself as well as possible, Auntie's other foot remained planted on the floor while Sheldon's nice prick rubbed and poked between her bum cheeks until he found what he wanted. She inhaled sharply, her eyes widening momentarily as her juicy pussy was filled. Soon, our cries and moans filled the bar as we each watched the other's gratification.

 

Steven

It took several seconds to gather my wits and senses while Sheila obviously clamoured for the same lofty goal. We both stared at the other and I wondered if she'd experienced this before with Ashleigh. As for myself, while the shared orgasmic experience wasn't new, the specific details of that particular one sure as hell was.

"I... what was that?" she eventually asked in a stunned whisper.

Her question served to bring back to me some level of composure, but the answer to that question wasn't something I could get into just then, my emphatic glance at Gina explaining to Sheila why that was. I kissed her deeply in a sincere expression of how I felt about her, then separated, forcing myself to refocus on the fact that I was supposed to be looking for Mum so she could help me get Gina out of there so that exactly what had just happened wouldn't happen. (Fuck!)

Gina herself was still rubbing her crotch, but mostly quiet apart from some satisfied moaning. Beside her, Sheila's eyes were closed, my aunt probably soaking in the experience as she lay there. After some moments, she sighed, got up and fixed me with a half wiped smile.