Sera Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like what?"

"Like you don't wanna know. The first time it happened, the time you took Kitten out and you two wreaked havoc in that hotel lounge, I didn't say very much because I knew it was an inevitability that she'd want proof of what we really are from outside the estate, but I meant to talk to you about it before the Gina incident finished derailing us. Well, now this thing about last night has happened, and I was hoping you'd be good enough to-"

"-You want me to talk to them," I groaned. "Why, why, why do you people always get me to do the dirty work? Why?" I almost plead of the sexual delight before me.

For a moment, she actually looked as though she felt bad before she started trying to buck me up with, "Steven, I can't answer for the things your mother ropes you into, but I've told you before and I'm telling you again: If I didn't know you could handle it, I wouldn't ask. Besides, there are also important lessons in the things I ask of you. Were it not for me, you'd never have the control you enjoy with your mother now."

"What are you talking about? I got that because I tripped out after she tried to kill me," I reminded her, trying not to get upset again at how she was rewriting history.

"Actually, you knew she was only trying to scare you. Maybe not when you were in the water, but after she hauled you out, you knew. Furthermore, you wanted me to deal with it for you which, had I done so, you wouldn't be enjoying said relationship with your mother right now. I told you to deal with her yourself and you figured it out. Good on you."

She kind of had me there, but I didn't have to like it.

"So do tell," I droned without wanting to know, "what wonderful life lesson do you have in store for me this time?"

"You'll figure it out. If I told you, it'd be worthless."

She actually had the gall to smile when she said this.

" ... I was gonna get a shower..." I said, now trying to extricate myself from this little visit before things got any worse.

"That's a good idea, sweetie pie. By the smell of you, I'd think Sheila gave birth to you, not that it's unpleasant in the least."

I don't know why, but this made my organ twitch again, even though it reminded me of Grammie Marie. And then, there it was, a moment of casual, consenting eye contact between us that I never saw coming.

Since I'd met her, my Aunt Ashleigh had never forced her influence on me, other than in Saint John, about which she was voluntarily upfront when I officially met her. When she'd cleaned my mind of Mum's interference, she only did so at my allowance and, as far as I knew, had never invaded my head against my knowledge.

So, while I at first started at this uninvited advance, I did trust her to some extent in this matter, more so in fact than I did Mum. This trust was quickly built upon by her as she shouldered through the door, swiftly, gently, lovingly, her sparkling black eyes of bright blue molesting me in just the way I've always wanted on her way by.

I smiled at her, under her spell and knowing it, but alright with it. In retrospect, I know that she was exerting her own calm over me, but I also know that she'd left me enough will to throw her out if I'd really wanted. In other words, she knew precisely my trust in her where this matter was concerned and exactly how far she could go while still retaining that core trust and the respect that came with it.

And I knew this because our union was a two way street. She offered up her feelings for me to see, to blanket myself in as she looked over mine for her. Her presence felt like a giddy anxiety, curious, horny little parasitic fingers that exalted in finding my own parasitic love for her. I smiled wider when she looked over my impressions of her as being my rightful mother in a world where things made sense. She smiled back, showing me how she'd always thought of me as the son she'd never had, had even been jealous of Mum over the years while she watched me being raised from afar.

It was over as soon as it started. I have no idea how long she'd held me, only that she'd observed my true feelings for her in return for hers.

"I'm just trying to get along," she told me, taking my hand to do so. "I thought we'd be on the same page, but... Well, it hasn't been working out that way and I was getting frustrated with you."

"Well... what did you expect?"

"Frankly, that you'd be a lot more respectful. Considering who brought you up, I mean."

"Let's not forget, I use Mum at my leisure now."

"Baby, everybody uses Kathy at their leisure."

"What!?" I exploded with a laugh. "Fuck, if she ever heard you use that name, she'd be up one side of you and down the other!"

"I've already had my way with her right in front of Kitten and Gina. They even helped."

" ... No way..."

"Yes way, that's when your mother had her way with Gina. Ask her if you don't believe me and watch the little bitch get mad. There's your answer."

"Oh my god, you did."

"She liked it."

"Where was I when this happened?"

"I don't know but, returning to Gina... just wait till you have to deal with Kitten on this; she'll make me seem preferable. She knows you had something to do with it, you know."

"Of course, you could always tell her something that would-"

"Oh, no! I'm not lying to her any more than I've already agreed to in order to keep your mother out of it, and I hate that I've agreed to that much. The problem is that you and your mother are right about that part, and I don't need Kitten's heart broken over what she would read as betrayal on your mother's part any more than Kathleen does."

"Thanks," I toned. "Anyway, it's like I said, I always knew this was likely to happen."

"Sorry, but you painted that target on yourself. Hm. You'll wish you saved that dedication for me. One day, once you learn to completely trust me and accept how things are going to be, you'll see that smoking bullet hole you've created in your foot and wish you stayed out of it like I told you. As whatever god you worship be my witness, you will understand what a help Gina could have been to you."

I didn't comment on this because of a niggling suspicion from the back of my mind that she might actually be right.

"In the meantime, as your own more immediate Goddess, I will grant you the huge favour of using the resources you've provided me in the form of Kitten's initiation to help reign your mother in. As a fringe benefit for you, this will make them both more receptive to your doubtlessly irritating little speeches about keeping our sex drives within the estate."

"How gracious of you. What if they just get it in their heads that they're gonna go out and party anyway? How long before Sheila gets involved, and then let's watch-"

"I'm working on Sheila, you just worry about your own end, and will you please tell me about any side missions for your mother? Believe it or not, I'm actually trying to keep things together here, okay?"

"Okay," I agreed with a sigh, adding, "I swear to faithfully rat my own mother out."

"You've done worse than that to her."

"You have a very dirty mind, Aunt Ashleigh."

Call me... Mistress, she said with a sudden overacted flourish.

"No."

"Yes, call me... Mistress Auntie."

"I should grab you and fuck you right up the ass for even suggesting I call you that."

I laughed out loud at her reaction and she soon fought to keep from joining me as she got up from the couch, looking down at me with a funny expression before speaking.

"You're a strange cat."

"Meow," I sarcastically replied.

" ... Are we good, sweetie pie?"

"Better than we were," I gave her with an honest smile.

"Good," she replied sincerely. "I do love you."

"I know. Ilove you too. Stay a while, and I'll show you how much."

"Come see Mistress Auntie in her private rooms later on, and we'll just see how much you love me, boy."

God help me, it was actually a tempting offer as I watched her move towards the door, chuckling in that alluring way she had and not even bothering to close it behind her.

 

Kitten

My mind didn't return to that instant of guilt I'd had, not until the next morning. I'd awakened somewhat sober to what we'd done the night before, but even then, even as I thrilled and freaked out at the same time, I never really revisited that instant of such intense feeling beyond the memory that I'd had it. Only after we'd showered and sat at the table with the breakfast that Pammy and Mr. Ross prepared for us did it really begin to take shape in my mind.

I thought of Stevie, the one I loved, the one who I strongly suspected of being complicit in Gina's departure as I watched Richard copping a feel of his mummy's booby. I wondered what I was doing with these other men when he was the one who I was ending my life in Langley for. Looking sideways at Auntie, I strangely understood this behaviour on her part. It somehow seemed normal for her, at least from my perspective, but it didn't seem like the kind of thing I should be doing. At least not without Stevie.

I looked back to Pammy as Richard tried to unbutton her satiny, green pajama top. David and Mr. Ross were smiling at this entertainment while Pammy laughingly tried to stop him and, chewing on the bacon she'd expertly prepared, I suddenly wondered where Gina was. With an awful feeling in my heart, I imagined her in some dirty motel, all alone and crying... on her way back home to destroy my life with Daddy...

By the time a squealing Pammy was being brought down to the floor by her overexcited husband and two sons, pajamas and blue satin panties torn from her body soon after, I was becoming quite upset. I swallowed the bacon I'd been chewing and put my fork down in my plate, pushing that away while taking a deep lungful of air through my nose.

It wasn't my fault. Gina ran away because she couldn't handle... me.

"Mr. Ross, get me a bottle of liquor right now," I ordered with a casual tone, yet in no uncertain terms. "Preferably vodka, but on the double."

Auntie did look at me a little funny, reminding me that I was supposed to be driving, but didn't stop Mr. Ross from sprinting for the liquor cabinet while Richard and David assaulted their resistant/excited mummy.

I felt a little better when I got back to the estate, but not as much as I would have liked. I was on my way to my apartment to fix that when Auntie slowed me with a hand on my shoulder.

"You've been a little out of sorts this morning, sweetie pie."

" ... Yes, Auntie."

"Wanna talk?"

"I don't think so. Maybe later, but I need..."

"Okay. Um, I hope it isn't anything I did?"

"No, not at all," I assured, giving her a big hug and continuing my assurance from between her boobies, "You never did anything at all, and I had a great time. It's just... things are a little weird for me right now, and I don't know what to think when I'm too sober."

"Now, there's something I can understand," she said with a soft laugh, rubbing my back before I let go and fixed her with a smile.

"Come find me if you change your mind."

"Yes, Auntie. Thanks."

"I love you."

We separated, leaving me a clear path up the staircase to the second level, then to the apartment wing where I could drown some very inconvenient feelings in vodka before I found a gun to shoot myself with.

Auntie Kathleen wouldn't have seen Auntie Ashleigh where she stood outside the tall, open doors of her den, directly above where we'd been speaking, anymore than I did until I was halfway up the stairs. She watched me with a funny smile, her dark, thick hair half up and wearing a shimmering gold, floor length nightgown that made miffy tingle all over again.

"Hi Auntie," I waved with a fake smile.

"Good morning, she returned. "Wild night out, huh?"

"Kinda," I fudged with my innocent schoolgirl smile before happily bidding, "I'll see ya later, Auntie."

"Most certainly," she returned.

It wasn't exactly the kind of answer I would have hoped for, but at least I didn't have to linger. I was soon back in my apartment with the door locked and a bottle in my hand, standing at the railing out on my balcony.

It was all so crazy.

I wondered where Stevie was and what he'd think of my actions of the previous evening. Going by our own adventure at the hotel, he may well have joined us. Miffy started heating up again when I thought about a threesome with he and his mummy, but another nagging question put the kibosh on that.

How and why would he be involved with Gina? Why would he go messing around and ruining things with her? Yes, he spoke of how people we care about can get used, but I wasn't using Gina. I was conditioning her and I'd had everything under control until he got messing around!

I set the bottle on the table I'd stolen from the inner corridors a little hard, suddenly angry, before stomping back into the shade of my apartment for a glass while mumbling aloud.

"Who is he to pass judgment on what I do? Who is he to interfere in my life like he has some... fucking right?"

"He thinks he knows better," I replied. "Like Daddy."

"Yeah, well he doesn't!"

"I miss Daddy."

"Oh, shut up!"

I'd gotten the glass and was returning to the balcony while my anger slowly smoldered within. I dumped some vodka into it and sat down beside the table, looking out at the rooftops of the other mansions in the vicinity, also baking in the heat. Out there on my balcony, the only thing that was clear to me was that nothing was clear.

I just sat there, drinking and thinking for quite some time until I finally put an empty glass down on the table beside an empty bottle. I was feeling better about things, save for Stevie, and I decided I didn't want to be shut up in my darkened apartment. Remembering that there was something I'd meant to do, I got up and got moving because life after Gina, after all, had to go on. Somehow.

I brushed my teeth and changed into an old pair of snug jeans with a black tank top to go search out Auntie Kathleen. In the supermarket the night before, she'd helped me pick out Sheila's colour and promised to also help me become blonde again. Also, I was thinking I'd take some of that talk she'd offered, but it turned out I'd talk to someone else first.

The bell rang even as I was reaching for the knob, Auntie Ashleigh taken a little aback at having the door opened less than one second later. Standing there in sexy white yoga pants and a hockey Jersey, she looked at me with a silent laugh and that expression that says, "What the hell?"

"I was on my way out," I politely explained.

"Ah. Okay, well I thought we might talk?"

"Not here, please."

" ... Alright. May I ask why?"

"It's nothing, Auntie," I said as I moved out into the hall. "I just wanted to get out."

"Okay. Why don't we go to the library for a game of billiards? See what your Aunt Kathleen taught you?"

She let me break and I sank the solid purple ball, so I got to take another shot but missed. I watched her spread her legs, getting down to eye up a shot that she ended up missing.

"Damn... I'm way outta practice. Go ahead, sweetie pie."

She stood back and watched me scan the table for a shot, speaking when I began moving for the other end of the table.

"I learned to play from my bikers. Had a lot of good teachers and played a lot of people. In more ways than one."

I smiled with her at her little joke, lining up my shot and actually getting it, this success prolonging my smile as Auntie commented further.

"Nice one. I see she's taught you finesse."

"She said I was a natural," I boasted.

"I wouldn't be surprised," she replied as I circled the table again. "She could teach you a lot, and I'm not just talking about the table. Very smart cookie, your Aunt Kathleen."

"I love her," I said, glad to hear Auntie Ashleigh speaking of Auntie Kathleen in this manner, considering how they usually got along.

"Me too. Sometimes I wanna slap her bitchy little mouth till she shuts the fuck up, but I do love her."

"(Giggle)"

"She looks good, too," Auntie added, more to herself than me with, "Saucy little blonde bitch with big tits. How I waited to get my hands on her..."

"(Giggle!)"

"(Ahem) Yes, well I'm sure you understand," she said with a little laugh as I lined up to take my next shot.

"Yeah, she's very pretty," I said, taking the shot, missing and going on with, "She has this way that turns me on like... wow."

"Oh, I know. However..."

Okay, she was obviously going somewhere with this and I stood back as she took her turn to circle the table, sizing the situation up with her beautiful blue, sparklingly black eyes. Her expression was intent, but I knew she was gathering her thoughts as well as planning her next move with her cue. Finally, she strode more confidently, beginning to speak again before she reached the opposite side of the table.

"Your Auntie Kathleen is a survivor. When I say that, I mean it in ways you might not fully appreciate and, as much as I love her, I'd be foolish not to warn you..."

She'd stopped to carefully line up her shot, take it and miss.

"Dammit," she cursed softly with a frown, looking at me afterwards to resume. "It would be foolish of me not to warn you that our Kathleen is capable of some... surprising decisions and behaviours. Sometimes she has the tendency to run amok. Because she's doing it, doesn't necessarily make it right and it'd be cool if you sort of... kept her out of trouble."

I regarded her openly, trying to be sure I was hearing what I thought I was hearing. Since she simply stood there looking at me without saying any more, I had to actually ask for confirmation.

"Huh?"

"Kitten, I don't know where you and your Aunt ended up last night, I don't know what you two got up to, and I don't want to pry into... you know. Look, I know that you know right from wrong, and I'm just asking that you maybe try to exercise that over your aunt when you feel she's running amok. Please don't just leave her to it, okay? It's for her own good."

"You want me... to look out for her?"

"Yes. You must have noticed her, uhm... intensity?"

"But I... How am I supposed to keep an eye on my auntie? She's... She's... you know!"

"What?" Auntie Ashleigh asked, brows raised. "You see her as some paragon of authority because she's older than you?"

"Well, yeah." I admitted, still not believing I was hearing this.

"Trust me, when you get to know her better, you'll see what I'm talking about. Look, when it's crunch time and it looks like nobody's gonna get out alive, then release the little bitch and watch her back while she wreaks havoc, otherwise keep her in check if you can. Subtly, of course; it is, as I've said, for her own good. It's your shot, by the way."

I don't know how I got the shot I chose, but right down the corner pocket went the red ball. When I took it, I was trying not to laugh at the notion of keeping an eye on one of my seniors, a woman I not only loved with all my heart, but respected every bit as much.

"Nice one, sweetie pie. Now, let's see if your old auntie can get something happening for herself..."

I didn't even see the shot, but she made it. I was too busy goggling at her and wondering who she thought I was.

"Um, when you say that she's capable of surprising decisions and behaviour, do you mean, umm... like when she killed Grammie Marie?"

" ... Yes, actually. I'd rather not go into detail simply because I wouldn't want to talk about her behind her back, but I think you get the picture."

"Uh huh..."

"She's been through a lot," Auntie commented further as she again surveyed the billiard situation, stopping at the end of the table to finish her thought as she lined up for a shot. "Both she and Steven have been through a hell of a lot, and I try to keep that in mind when I deal with them. I'm hoping you will too."