Serena's Choice

Story Info
She has to choose between mother and step father.
5.1k words
4.58
141.3k
77
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deepemerald
deepemerald
3,208 Followers

When I was ten years old my mother cheated on my dad and ended up leaving him for her lover, Alan. My parents hated the sight of each other so they split the kids up. My brother Scott went with dad as he emigrated to New Zealand, and I moved to Alan's farm with my mother. With my dad in a different hemisphere, I grew very attached to Alan, who became my replacement father. He sat with me at night, trying to figure out my homework with me, helping me revise for exams, and listening to all my teenage worries. He drove me around town to my friends, to my hobbies and to school dances. He taught me to drive and he comforted me when my first boyfriend dumped me. I couldn't have been closer to him if he'd been my real father.

Six months before my 18th birthday my mother started acting strangely. I used to hear the sounds from her and Alan's bedroom at night and I kind of knew what they were up to, even though I didn't know all the details of it. But those sounds had been getting rarer and rarer and all of a sudden she started working late. She got promoted at work and started attending conventions and tradeshows. These trips were invariably followed by arguments between her and Alan and after a while all I'd hear from them at night was shouting. He accused her of never being there or being interested in him. She accused him of being a loser and they'd never get rich living off his farm and the carpentry business.

My 18th birthday was a particularly bad day. We always went to the steakhouse down by the river for my birthday and, as usual, Alan had booked a table for 7 p.m. By 7.30 there was still no sign of my mother so Alan ordered me out to the truck and we drove to the steakhouse in silence. It was an awkward evening. Alan tried to sound happy and cheerful for my benefit, and I tried to pretend that my mother's absence wasn't such a big deal. Alan had a lot to drink and I needed the waiters to help me get him into the truck so that I could drive home. My mother didn't get home until 1 a.m. and the next morning she had some feeble excuse about there being a sales meeting and then everybody went out for a drink and she couldn't just leave and go home.

Alan and I looked at each other in disgust. We didn't recognise her anymore and neither one of us was happy. I was so afraid of what the future held. I was 3 months from finishing school and then I didn't know what to do next. Alan had been talking about opening a shop to sell his own produce, local crafts and the products from his carpentry workshop, and he'd approached me about running the shop for him. But with the way things were looking between him and my mother, I didn't think they'd still be married by then. At that moment I hated my mother more than I had ever hated anyone before. But that was all about to change.

One night, my mother was away on another one of her conferences, we had a terrible storm. It brought down the electricity and Alan shook me awake 40 minutes before school started. I ran to the bathroom and had a quick shower and I forgot to pick up any clothes on my way. When I was done I covered myself in a towel to run back to my bedroom to get dressed. I opened the bathroom door and ran straight into Alan. I dropped the towel and we just stood there. It must have been half a minute as Alan's eyes travelled down from my flushed face, past my firm C-cup tits, past my flat tummy and to my trimmed triangle of blonde hair at the top of my thighs. He then bent down and picked up the towel and handed it to me without a word.

For the rest of the day, that was all I could think about. I nearly failed a quiz in English class as my mind was on how I felt as Alan slowly took in the sight of my naked body. I almost didn't eat any lunch as I was too preoccupied with the wonderful new feeling of tingling in my pussy. My nipples were constantly erect in my bra as I went from one class to another. I could see the light on in Alan's workshop when I came home and I went into the house. I lay on my bed and started caressing my tits through my shirt with my eyes closed, pretending it was Alan's hands. My hands then went down to my skirt. I pulled it up and let my hand into my silk briefs. I slowly started caressing my clit and it didn't take long for me to cum. I'd done that lots of times before, but never before had I imagined Alan's face, Alan's lips, Alan's hands while doing it.

During the following days I started observing Alan more closely and I discovered just how wonderful he was. He was 31 years old and he was no longer the skinny tall guy who married my mother when I was a girl. His body showed the signs of hard manual labour. His shoulders were broad and his arms and legs were full of muscles. He had the permanent tan of someone who works a lot outside and his head and chest were both covered with brown curls. But most of all I looked at his hands. They were big, tanned and strong and I longed to feel them on my body.

I tried to shake the thoughts out of my head because I knew that what I was thinking was so wrong. Alan was the only father figure I knew, having not seen my real dad for over 8 years. And I was convinced that he was not remotely interested in me. Why would he be? I was 18 and inexperienced and he could have any woman he wanted if he divorced my mother. I was absolutely miserable. I stopped seeing my friends and I lived for when I could lie in bed and masturbate with Alan in my mind.

Then one Friday night I came home early from bowling with my friends. Alan was watching TV as I walked into the house and I sat down next to him.

"You're home early," he remarked.

"Yeah, well, I was bored," I lied. I just hadn't enjoyed being gawped at by teenage boys when the only man I wanted was Alan. "What about you, why aren't you down at the bar?"

"Your mother promised me this morning that we'd have a nice dinner and a chance to talk about stuff," he sighed. "Then she came home at 8 to pack her overnight back because she's had to cover for someone at some tradeshow at the last minute. I didn't feel like going out then."

"She doesn't deserve you." I couldn't stop myself. "Why don't you leave her? Surely you can't still love her."

"I never loved her," he confessed and I nearly choked on my own breath. "I was young and she was 6 years older. She was married and really experienced when it came to pleasing a man in bed that she got me under her spell. But we didn't have anything in common. I started thinking about getting out of our affair and find some girl to settle down with when your dad caught us. Looking back at it, I think she planned the whole thing. She must have sensed that I was getting restless and she was obviously not done with me."

I saw the pain on his face as he told me his story.

"I told your dad that I would stop seeing her, to give them a chance to patch things up, but then she announced that she was pregnant. I had to be the father since they hadn't had sex for months. So they agreed to a quick divorce and then she and I married the day after the divorce came through. A week later she had a miscarriage. She said it was the stress of the divorce and we'd try again for another baby. But there never was another baby. I knew the fault had to lie with me because she'd already had two children. I wasn't happy in my marriage. I didn't love my wife, but what other woman would want a man who couldn't father a child? And then there was you. You stole my heart the day we met and I loved being your dad. How could I divorce your mother when I knew it meant losing you? I decided that if I couldn't have a child of my own, at least I'd do everything I could for the one I'd been given."

"So you stayed with her for all these years just because of me?" my love for him swelled in my heart at the same time as I despaired at the realisation that he only loved me as a father loves his daughter.

"Well, your mother and I always had great sex, that was never a problem. And I did feel that she was the best I was ever going to have. But yes, a big reason for not divorcing her was my fear of losing you."

"And now?" I asked, trembling.

"Now it's over between us. I think she's been sleeping with her manager, but I honestly don't care. I might have cared half a year ago, but then I was looking for some old papers and I found some of your mother's medical records. They made for interesting reading. It turns out she never had a miscarriage, because she was never pregnant when she tricked me into marrying her. It wasn't the bad quality of my sperms that was the cause of our childlessness. Your mother failed to tell me that she couldn't have children."

"But she had me and Scott!"

"Yes, but after you were born she secretly went to a clinic to get sterilised. She was 19 years old and she had two babies with a much older man and she hated being a mother. She only married him to get out of your grandparents' house and then he started getting her pregnant. He wanted a big family, but she hated the family thing. So she got sterilised in secret so that she'd never get pregnant again."

"Why haven't you filed for divorce yet?" I asked quietly.

"Because I didn't want to unsettle you in your last year of school. I'm pretty sure that she intends to move to her company HQ as soon as I divorce her, but I guess we're both waiting for you to finish school. She doesn't you to have any ties to this place, and I don't want you to have to be uprooted. Much as I hate your mother, I still love you, baby."

"I love you too," I replied with sincerity.

"I know," he said and hugged me.

"No. I really love you," I insisted, realising that no matter how he felt, this was the time I had to show him my true feelings.

Alan looked at me. "Serena," he said quietly. "Don't..."

"Don't what, Alan?" I challenged him. "Don't admit how I really feel? Don't be true to myself?"

"Oh sweetheart..." he sighed and buried his face in his hands. "If only you knew..."

"If only I knew what, Alan?"

"This is all wrong, Serena! Go to bed before I do something we'll both regret!" He was on his feet now, pulling his hair with a painful expression on his face as he looked at me. It was then I realised it. My attraction to him wasn't a one-sided affair.

"Why would we regret it, Alan?" I challenged him. "Neither one of us loves my mother and she sure as hell doesn't love us!"

"Believe me, your mother is the last person I'm thinking about."

"Then what? Why should we deny ourselves a chance to be happy? I love you, Alan, and I want to be with you."

"I love you, sweetheart, and that's why I can't do it. It would be wrong. I would be using you. You're young, you're beautiful, you should find happiness with a guy your own age, not with some old man like me."

"You're not old, Alan. And I don't want to be with anyone my age. They're all childish. I want to be with you. You're all I think about. Every night, when I lie alone in my bed, I think of your hands and lips making love to me."

"Really?" Alan sat down next to me and took my hands in his. "It's not because of what I just told you?"

"No. I love you Alan and I want you. Please make love to me."

He answered my request by pressing his lips against mine. Soon his tongue parted my lips and invaded my mouth. I had kissed several boys before, but never had it made me feel like this. His hands cupped my tits and his thumbs teased my nipples as we kept kissing. Then he pulled away from me and we were both panting as he stood up and picked me up. He carried me upstairs to the master bedroom and put me down on my feet. He kissed me again as his hands moved to my waist and he unzipped my jeans. I stepped out of my shoes and then my jeans.

Alan's hands caressed my thighs as he stood up again. He slowly unbuttoned my shirt and threw it on the floor. Then he pulled my t-shirt over my head and I stood before him in my pink silk underwear. He kissed me again and ran his strong, calloused hands across my midriff.

"You're so beautiful," he whispered in my ear. "I've been fantasising about your body ever since that morning when you dropped your towel. I was already crazy with lust for you before then and all I wanted was to carry you off to bed when I got that first wonderful sight of your beautiful naked body."

"I wish you had taken me to bed that morning," I replied with a deep sigh as I felt his mouth against my nipple through my bra. "Because then I'd already know what it's like to be yours."

"Are you still a virgin, baby?" he asked me as he reached around my back to unclasp my bra.

"Yes," I sighed. "I never wanted to give myself to any other man the way I want to give myself to you."

He pulled my bra off and my firm tits hung free like to oranges from my chest. Alan cupped them and kissed each pink peak before his hands went back to my hips to uncover the last piece of my puzzle. I could feel the tingles in my pussy growing stronger and stronger and I knew that all he had to do was touch my clit for me to orgasm right there. He slowly pulled my underwear off, taking time to look at my trimmed bush and even placing a light kiss on my slit. I nearly died, it was wonderful.

"Undress me, baby," he told me as he stepped out of his shoes. I opened his shirt and kissed his dark curls as I pulled the garment off his arms. Then I unbuckled his belt and pulled his jeans down, shocked and excited by the size of the bulge in his boxers. I looked up at him and he nodded, giving me the confidence to pull his boxers off. His purple mushroomlike cockhead bounced up and pointed straight in my face. It was glistening in the low light.

"Take me in your mouth," he said. "Taste me."

I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue. He rested his cock on my tongue. It didn't feel all that bad. In fact, it was rather nice. I grabbed his shaft with my hand and I was amazed by how soft the skin was, almost like silk. He was huge in my hand, my fingers couldn't reach all the way around. I'd known that guys were huge and that it took a while for virgins to adapt to their size, but it wasn't until now, with Alan's fully erect cock in my hand, that I actually realised how big a man's cock got.

Alan stroked my hair as I let the tip of my tongue taste his precum. It felt so erotic and I could feel how wet my pussy was getting. My juices were running down the inside of my thighs. I wrapped my lips around the engorged head and started sucking. I knew I must be doing something right as Alan gasped for breath. I let him slide as far inside my mouth as I could get him at the same time as my tongue explored his veins. Alan grabbed hold of my head and started moving his hips out a bit before pushing himself into my mouth again, hitting the back of my throat. I had one hand wrapped around his hard shaft, using my saliva to lubricate his whole cock and I squeezed him hard as I worked my hand in unison with my mouth. My other hand had grabbed hold of his balls and I was slowly discovering them.

Then Alan pulled out of my mouth and he pulled me up to him. He kissed me deeply and his bonehard cock rested against my stomach. He picked me up and placed me in the middle of the bed. Then he parted my legs and licked my juices from the insides of my thighs. I lost control of my senses and experienced a small orgasm right then.

"Mmmmm..." Alan smiled from between my legs. "You taste so sweet."

"Oh Alan," I sighed. "Fuck me. Fuck your little girl."

"Yes, baby, I will fuck you. I will fuck you real good. But first I need a drink."

He dove into my pussy, parting my lips with his tongue and dipping it into my cunt, being rewarded with a gush of my pussy juices. He then wrapped his lips around my clit and started sucking it. It was a good thing we didn't have any close neighbours because I was screaming out loud with pleasure as he ate my pussy. He managed to get me to cum twice in very little time and I was pulling and pinching my nipples as the pleasure of what he was doing overcame me. He finally climbed up and kissed me, giving me a taste of my pussy.

"Still want me to fuck you?" he teased.

"Pleeeeeeeeeease fuck me," I begged him. I was on fire for him.

He grabbed my legs and placed them over his shoulders. His cock rested against my slit and he teased me by rubbing it against my clit a couple of times. Then he started entering me. I felt myself stretched beyond belief before he stopped, looked at me and pushed himself all the way inside me. I cried with pain, but he didn't stop. He started pumping me hard, slamming inside my tight cunt, grinding his pubic bone against my clit. It didn't take long for the pain to go away and once more I was begging him to fuck me.

"Fuck me harder, Alan," I begged him. "Deeper!"

His thrusts got faster and harder. Every time he slammed inside me there was an echo of a squishy noise as more and more of my juices escaped my tight little hole. I looked down at our union and I loved what I saw. His pussy juice covered cock impaling me over and over again, possessing me. I started touching my tits and Alan nodded appreciatively. I cupped them and pushed them up so that I could lick my nipples as he kept fucking me. Then it happened. It came on so fast that I couldn't stop myself. I cried out with mixed pleasure and surprise as I had another orgasm, much more powerful than the previous ones. I shook in Alan's arms and my cunt gripped his cock hard. It went on forever, but when I finally started recovering, Alan pulled his fat cock out of me.

"Get on your hands and knees," he told me. "Now!"

I did as I was told and then he shoved his cock back inside my tight cunt again, deeper this time. He fucked me even faster and harder now. His balls slammed into my clit and he started slapping my ass.

"Do you like this, baby?" he asked as he slapped me with his hand. "Do you like being fucked by your step daddy? Do you like being your step daddy's little slut?"

"Oh yesssssssssssss," I moaned. "Please don't stop."

Then he grabbed me by my tits and he pulled me up, pinching my nipples. He started kissing my neck and I could feel how deep our union was. He was fucking me with long, hard and deliberate strokes and I never wanted it to end.

"Baby," he whispered. "I'm gonna cum now. Get yourself ready to take the biggest load I've ever shot."

I reached down and started playing with my clit. It wasn't just Alan who was on fire. I was really close to cumming myself and it didn't take much to bring me over the edge. Once more my cunt contracted hard around his shaft. He used all the power in his hips to get himself really deep inside me one last time and then he grunted as he started shooting his load right up into my womb. I could feel stream after stream entering me as my cunt kept milking him. When it was finally over we collapsed sideways and we fell asleep like that, with Alan's cock still in my throbbing cunt.

The next morning I woke up to the feeling of someone playing with my tits. It took me a split second to remember what had happened the previous night. I turned around with a happy smile on my face and was rewarded with a kiss from my lover.

"Good morning, baby," Alan said as he continued playing with my tits.

"Good morning, Alan."

We both knew without saying that we were happy about what we'd done the previous night. Soon Alan got out of bed and pulled me with him. We went to the bathroom and he turned on the water. We entered the shower while he showered me with kisses and soon we were soaping each other up. Our bodies were slippery against each other as Alan grabbed me by my thighs and lifted me up onto his hard shaft. He slid effortlessly inside my wet cunt. He fucked me without words against the tiled wall of the shower and we both came violently.

That day was pure bliss. We couldn't get enough of each other. We fucked in every room of the house. Alan taught me to deep throat him and then he finger fucked me with 4 fingers. He took me in missionary position, from behind and then I learnt to ride him. He fucked me standing, on our knees and lying down. We were so sore we could hardly walk, but we couldn't stop fucking each other.

deepemerald
deepemerald
3,208 Followers
12