Serendipity Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a minute I thought she was going to give me a water shower before she managed to swallow it. "Other girls?!! How many?" There's those bells again.

"Right now three, it was four, and I would bet in a few weeks it may drop to two. They are free to leave if they choose. Just as you would be free to leave your boyfriend if you chose to."

"Hmph, that sorry ass bailed when the church ladies made a fuss."

So that was the six month thing I bet. "Sorry you had such an unenlightened boyfriend. Hope you have better luck in Vegas. A beautiful intelligent woman should be treasured."

"YEAH RIGHT! A collage drop out with no tits. What have you been putting in your Pepsi?"

I broke out into a belly laugh, it was almost hard to drive. Good thing there wasn't much traffic on the road.

Now she was getting pissed as I started to come out of my laughing fit. "WHAT'S SO GOD DAMN FUNNY?!!" I'm hearing bells again.

"Sorry about that, it's just that I've heard that so much lately and it's so far from the truth."

"SURE!" She was still pissed.

"Sam, most of the truly HAPPY successful people I know are collage drop outs. As far as tits go I don't know many women that are happy with their size regardless of their size." She still wasn't buying it.

"OK let me give you two examples. First is Nicole, the lady you were talking to. She's five foot even and barely one hundred pounds. She's a thirty AAA cup with long nipples like my little finger and I love to nibble on them. My second lady in The City is Brittany, a twenty eight DD with jewelry like yours, and I love to nibble on her as well. Nicole previously wore heavy padded B cups to make it look like she had more and Brittany on the other hand was dressing in baggy clothes to keep people from looking at her big tits."

She still wasn't getting it. "OK, try this then. Do you like hairy chests, clean chests, or somewhere in between?"

"Somewhere in between." She said slowly, "Why?"

"Well that's one in my favor," She smiled. "But does every woman in the world like the in between chests?"

"Of course not."

"So why would guys all like the same size tits? Or just like tits instead of legs or ass?"

"Well when you put it that way...So you think I look OK?"

"Well from what I saw in the mirror you look absolutely delicious. Of course I would have to have a close...intimate... detailed...finger licking good...inspection."

"She said I could you know."

"Could what?"

"I could sample your technique. But no fucking without the approval of some guy named Gene."

I just put my head back and shook it. "Jean is a lady in Vegas, and the third of my girls."

Her eyes bugged out, her mouth dropped open and then closed slowly. We drove in silence for a bit coming out of the foot hills. I was getting tired and we were going to have to find a place to pull over.

"Do you really think I'm beautiful?" she asked staring at the windshield. "I mean I don't have my make up on or anything."

"I don't think you need make up; you look lovely just as you are. And as far as your body, well I'd certainly like to look again, but from what I saw earlier you look very edible!"

She smiled and was going to say something when the phone rang. I left it in the console and pressed the speaker button. "Hello."

"Thank you thank you thank you Master!!"

"You're welcome Brittany, but what are you thanking me for?"

"Oh Master, Mistress showed me about dressing to show accidentally. I walked around the mall for two hours looking at how some of the ladies were showing off. It was amazing all the things I saw when I started paying attention. I even saw one lady riding up and down the escalators and glass elevator putting a foot up to show her shaved pussy under her mini skirt as if nothing was happening. I caught myself wanting to reach out and taste her."

Sam had her hand in her pants, her hand moving in them in the dash lights. "Did you get an outfit at The Boutique like she told you?"

"Oh yes Master. After seeing all the ladies showing off I knew what I had to get. I got a beige silky top that let my nipples stand out and was just thin enough to let the shine from my nipple jewelry show in the right light. I got the smallest wrap around skirt they had and shifted it around so when I put my right leg up a little you see my thighs, if I put it up further you get a nice look at my pussy. Either way you can put a hand in and play with me any time you want!"

Sam had a hand up her t-shirt now as well. I said quietly. "Show me your body Sam." She hesitated a second and then dropped her sweats to the floor and pealed her t-shirt off. SHE HAD BELLS ON HER NIPPLES! I thought I'd heard bells earlier. She saw me look and made one tinkle a little with a grin as she put her left leg against my seat opening her pussy wide while she played.

"What did you say Master?"

"Nothing little one, I was talking to my hitch hiker."

"Mistress said you managed to find a hot woman on your road trip. Is she as delicious as Mistress described?"

"Hang on a second." I slowly put a finger toward her spread pussy. She didn't close up so I ran my finger up, into, and back out and up to her clit. She shuddered a little when I passed her clit. I brought my wet finger to my lips and licked it clean. "Yes little one, she tastes as good as she smells. And she has nice nipple jewelry like yours. Little bells that tinkle when she makes the right moves."

"Oh Master that sounds HOT. I had thought about putting a little bell between my pussy chains but never got the courage to do it. I'll make one up special and wear it the next time we see you." Sam raised an eyebrow at that.

"I will look forward to that. So you enjoyed your shopping did you?"

"Oh that wasn't the best part Master. Mistress took me down to Grace and Melody's shop. I got to trade in my probationary collars for a real collar. We all stripped down and presented for Mistress, then Mistress had Grace take my collars off. I was so worried until I saw the end sticking out from her hand."

"If I'd had permission I would have cum just from seeing it. She handed it to me and I presented it to her to put on me just like before. I did cum when she snapped it on me, but she said it was OK, she did the same thing when you put her first collar on her. I collapsed against her mound when I did, and then I couldn't help myself. I just had to service Mistress and she squirted in my mouth!"

"Yes little one, she came when I snapped her collar, and has squirted almost every time since." Sam was having a nice little orgasm beside me hearing that, her fingers sloshing in her pussy loud enough I didn't have to see to picture it in my mind.

"And Master, Mistress had me choose my other collars. I GOT TO PICK MY OWN COLLARS!"

"As did your Mistress little one, remember the case with all her collars at the apartment?"

"In all the excitement I forgot Master. Master, why don't you select our collars?"

"Your collars reflect your personality little one, only the color reflects the house you chose to be a part of."

"Master I wish you were here to make me cum!"

"I wish I was too little one. Are you close?"

"Yes Master."

"What about your Mistress?"

"I hope so Master, I've been playing with her pussy the whole time we've been talking but I'm not allowed to cum until she does."

"Brittany I want you to hand the phone to your mistress and then dive into her pussy and do all you can to make her cum. When she squirts in your mouth you can cum."

"YES MASTER!!"

We heard her hand the phone to Nicole as I reached over and put two fingers in Sam and held my thumb just away from her clit. She gasped when I did as she was laid back with her eyes closed playing with her tits and didn't see my hand coming toward her.

"Hello Massssssssss... Oh yea...right there..." I put my thumb against Sam's clit and started playing with it. "Oh yessssssssss" and we heard Nicole cumming and then some muted moaning that I would assume was Brittany cumming. Sam was right behind them.

"That's not fair Master."

"How does that go? All is fair in love and orgasms!"

"Mmmmmmmm"

"I'm told you gave permission for some playing out here?"

"Yes Master. I can't be there and I didn't want you to be frustrated with a hot hitch hiker."

"Thank you my love. I'm going to hang up now. You two get some sleep and I'm going to help out the hot hitch hiker you two have gotten all worked up. And get a speaker phone for the apartment so we can all talk at once. Sleep well."

"Good night Master." And she hung up.

"Crawl in back and get comfortable Sam, I'm going to find a place to pull over." As I licked her juices from my fingers. She shook her finger at me and crawled between the seats to sprawl butt up and legs spread on the sheets. I could just detect the glint of her juicy pussy in the dash lights. I found an old abandoned gas station and pulled in under the canopy in case it started raining again. I stripped down and crawled in beside Sam and pulled the covers over expecting to get some sleep.

"What do you think you're doing mister?"

"Relax Sam, just getting some sleep."

"Like hell you are! She said I could have some fun with you. I can't have you in my pussy, but I'm damn well going to get a load down my throat. The only question is if you're going to eat me at the same time?"

I chuckled. "Well since you put it that way I would be more than happy to sample your charms. But I have to warn you, I've had this naked hot babe riding with me for a while and it won't take much to make me cum."

"Oh goodie!" and dived under the blanket. She latched onto my cock before she had lifted a leg over my face. I could hear her bells tinkle as she moved back and forth, up and down around my cock, working the head with her tongue. When I spread her pussy and lapped her from clit to ass she pushed her way down and got most of me in and groaned around my cock. She was working me like a woman who knew her way around a cock.

Alternating between nice slow deep strokes and quick mouth fucks followed by sucking just the head and running her tongue around the flange. I was picturing her sitting on the seat beside me spread for my viewing pleasure as I ran my tongue in and out and around her clit. Pulling her lips between mine and stretching them between mine while squeezing her ass and running my finger over her rosebud, feeling her quiver as it did.

Sam was really getting into trying to take me most of the way down her throat, and the last few deep slow sucks was all I could take before I started pumping into her. She rewarded me with a nice little orgasm to drink from! Her pussy really flowing to my waiting mouth while I held her to me and played with her ass. Taking little licks at her lips to get every last bit before she slid off me.

"Second best way to end a day.", as she turned back around and curled up to sleep, spooning in front of me, then reaching back to put my softening cock in the crack of her ass before pushing back against me, trapping me there between us.

For those of you that have stuck with me on this series, thank you. And don't forget to scroll down a bit further to vote, it is appreciated. But remember... it is a series!

Comments from the ladies would be appreciated... I haven't seen any yet...