Serenity Mountain Retreat

Story Info
Lonely middle-aged woman seeks companionship.
1.3k words
4.02
3.3k
4
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mid morning on a Friday in June finds my girlfriend Denise and I heading toward a resort called Serenity Mountain Retreat. Scenery rushes past her red Toyota Camry at 60 mph.

We had departed from home in Crescent City at 7 a.m. We figured to arrive at 1 o'clock, give or take a few minutes.

At 40 years old, a week in the woods of Oregon will be a new kind of vacation experience for me. A 5 star hotel on a seaside beach is the sort of vacation to which I've grown accustomed. My idea of hiking is a walk in one of the city's parks.

Denise and I have been friends since college when we shared a dorm during Freshman year. We bonded over anecdotes about high school days, ex boyfriends, and even study group. She grew up not far from me, although not in the same town.

That morning I had donned a favorite summer casual dress. It's a tie-front cami dress with shirred waist. This particular dress is a Ditsy floral yellow with built-in bra.

Denise had opted to wear a light-gray t-shirt mini dress. Why is she not wearing a bra? I guess it's not important.

My figure is a 34 B, the same as hers. I try to keep fit so that I can look nice in a two-piece bathing suit. The elliptical was invented for girls like me. Denise loves to walk long distances. If there's a gym at the resort we both will do a workout.

The time was coming up on 12 30. We had been listening to jazz music through the bluetooth. Suddenly I'm listening to her pitch the resort.

"It's nudist."

"WHAT?"

"Don't be bashful about letting people see your body. Everyone there will be naked so no one will judge you. Overt sexual acts and unwanted advances are strictly against policy."

"You really think I'll like being naked in public?"

"Yes I do," said Denise.

"I don't know about that. It won't feel right."

"Clothing is only a convention of society. A person wears clothes only to protect the body from the elements."

"Do I get to wear shoes?"

"Wear comfortable shoes."

"I guess we're going to walk a lot."

"We are."

"It sounds like you've been there."

"This will be my fifth year."

"What made you want to go nude in public?"

"I wanted a new experience and I found it to be liberating."

I nodded silently.

A new experience. I'm open to new experiences but this?

She had nothing else to add so we rode the last few miles to Estacada in silence. There Denise acquired the gate code.

At the check-in counter a plus size attractive blond woman with breast-length hair and blue eyes greeted us with a welcoming smile and a cheerful "Hi there."

She checked our IDs and handed us each a card key to a room with two beds.

"I hope you enjoy your stay."

Denise had already taken off her dress in the car. The manager directed her remark at me.

"The resort is clothing prohibited at all times and in all areas."

I nodded and headed back to the car.

Denise and I went separate ways, she to our room and I to the car. Standing along side the back passenger door, I pulled the dress off then slipped out of my panties.

A Funny thing happened. Naked in public for the first time I did not worry about what anyone thought or would say. I guess this is how it's supposed to be.

Denise was waiting back in our cabin. I made a suggestion.

"Let's go play Bocce."

On that note we headed to the court.

A tall dude at the opposite end of the court was about to roll his ball. I watched him release it.

"Good roll."

He gave a smiling nod then rolled his second ball at the pallino.

I asked,"do you play a lot."

"Yah when I was a kid," he replied.

"I played a little as a kid. By the way I'm Stevie."

"Nice to meet you Stevie, Call me Dan."

"We just got here a few minutes ago."

Dan looks to be in his 60s, his graying hair betraying his age. He is not fat although he does have a slight paunch.

Next to him is a woman approximately my size and shape.

"This is my wife Angela."

"Hi Angela."

Are you guys Italian?

"This is my friend Denise."

I found myself becoming less and less self conscious. Denise is right. I have no reason to be bashful.

Angela asked "where are you guys from."

"Crescent City."

"Dan and I are from Seattle."

"I've never been there."

She replied, "and we've never been to California."

We resumed our game. My roll tapped the pollino moving it a few inches diagonally to the left.

"Good roll," said Dan.

We continued rolling Bocci balls until another urge took control of me.

I asked, "does anyone smoke."

"No, sorry." Angela answered for herself and her husband.

I added, "plus I'm starving."

On that note the four of us headed for the BBQ


The time was approaching 6 o'clock when Denise and I retired to our cabin. Aching for a cigarette, I took the New Ports from my pocketbook and flamed one with my bic.

"I needed this," I quipped while staring at the blue cloud in front of my face.

"Stevie let me have one of those, please."

You don't smoke.

Anyway I gave her one to satisfy her desire.

"I never thought my first ciggy would hook me. Now look at me."

The blue cloud in front of us doubled in volume.

She smoked hers down to the last inch while I was enjoying mine.

Men and sex occupied my mind, especially that youthful looking dude with the black hair.

"I can't get that guy out of my mind."

"What guy?"

"The guy down by the pond with whom I was chatting."

"He is a hunk for sure. You look like a girl who wants to masturbate."

I giggled because I knew that Denise was right about that.

"Needs to masturbate,"I replied.

A guy who's 6 feet tall and resembles English actor Tom Ellis can have that effect on any lonely single girl.

I stretched out under the blanket and slid my finger downward to the lady parts. My clit soon became engorged as my labia opened. Muscles went into spasms causing me to quiver. My body heated up.

"You're busy so I'm going out for a walk."

She closed the door softly behind her leaving me to strive for an orgasm, 2 or 3 if possible.

What's his name? I hope he's not gay?

My fingers sank slowly to my G-spot then slid backward.

The following morning I awoke bright and early. My friend was still sound asleep when I left the room in search of the Tom Ellis doppelganger.

Is he at the pond? Is he still in bed. I hope I find him.

Suddenly I had reason to be cheerful. The Tom Ellis doppelganger was sitting at a picnic table by the pond.

"Good morning"

"Good morning to you Stephanie."

"I was hoping I would find you out here."

"Have you been to the rec room yet? There's lots to do there."

"I just want to be outside and enjoy ths scenery. I live in the city, Crescent City, California."

"I'm from Chula Vista."

At least he's from California.

"Are you here by yourself?"

"Yes I am."

Encouraging to hear.

I really want to sleep with you.

He added, "I've always wanted to come to a naturist resort."

"That's funny because before yesterday when I got here I didn't think I would ever want to stay at such a place. Public nudity wasn't my thing."

"May I ask how old you are?"

"My birthday is May 25."

"What year?"

"1983"

"So you're 40."

"Yup I'm 40."

"I'm 24."

He's young but he is HOT.