Sergeant! Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sensing that she was almost at the edge, I placed my thumbs inside the waist band of her panties and slowly lowered them to reveal her clean and shaved pussy. Her panties were wet in the crotch and her femme de' odor was very apparent as I moved to kiss and tongue her in her most private place. I lifted one of her legs and placed it over my shoulder as she steadied herself with her hands on my head and shoulder.

"Oh Tim," she whispered as I tongued her slit, then opened her nether lips with my fingers, slowly licking her inner lips from bottom to top! She shivered as her excitement built! She braced herself with an arm against the bathroom wall as I slowly drew my tongue up and down her slit, then traced alphabets against the hood of her clit! She came when I placed my lips against her clit, sucked it in between my lips , and lathed it with my tongue, "OH! OH! YEESSSSSS! AAAHHHHHHHHHH... OOOOHHHHMMMMYYYYGGGOOOOODDDDDDD!" she screamed before collapsing on me.

I slid her leg off of my shoulder and stood to embrace her as she descended from her orgasm. Her eyes were glazed over as she smiled at me, then kissed me with all of her passion; her tongue seeking mine as we sparred orally!

"mmmmmmm ....... you can do that to me anytime you want ...... I can't believe you made me cum just by doing that ......" she whispered before she kissed me again.

We separated after a few minutes and I filled the tub with hot water. I noticed several bath oils on the vanity and asked Sheila whether she wanted to try one of them. She looked them over and handed one over to me to use. It was supposed to be the essence of peach. The directions didn't say how much to use so I just added about a teaspoon, more or less, to the bath water.

When the tub finished filing, I stepped in and held my hand out to Sheila to help her get in. As she stepped in, I sat down in one end of the tub and invited Sheila to sit down in front of me. She slowly immersed herself in the hot water and lay back against me between my legs, savoring the feeling of the hot waters, the fragrant smell of peaches and my arms wrapped around her.

As she laid her head against my shoulder, she turned her head, searching for my lips. I held her gaze for a second before we kissed. And as we did, I cupped one hand around a breast and slowly massaged it. She moaned her approval.

"Relax Sheila. This is for you. Close your eyes and relax...." I told her as she surrendered her body to me. I could feel the stiffness leave her as the effects of the hot water bath and the comfort of my embrace took effect.

We stayed in the bath for about half an hour before we started to shrivel up like prunes. So I grabbed a wash cloth, lathered it up and started to wash her shoulders and back. Sheila pulled the plug on the tub to let the water drain out. We stood as I turned the shower on and let its warm spray play over our bodies.

I washed her all over; arms, legs, back, shoulders, and stomach, paying particular attention to her breasts. I discarded the wash cloth before I washed her pussy; preferring to use my fingers and hand instead.

As I tenderly ran my soap covered fingers through the lips of her pussy, Sheila shivered and moaned as she became more and more aroused by my caresses in her most intimate of places. Her hips undulated as she mimicked fucking my fingers.

I ran my finger tips beyond her pussy lips to her rosebud, slowly rimming it before pushing my finger tip in to its first joint. As I did that, Sheila tensed up and grabbed my arm! I placed my thumb on the hood of her clit and slowly rubbed it in a circular manner. That added more fuel to her fire! As I continued to slowly move my finger tip in and out of her anus, Sheila came explosively; "SSSSSHHHHHIIIIIITTTTTT! OOOHHHHHHHGGGOOOOODDD!" she screamed before her legs started to fail her. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her to me as I stood and pulled her lips to mine!

"Oh my god! Tim what did you just do to me!"

"I see you like that," I smiled as she wrapped her arms around my neck and pressed her body tightly against mine!

"Like it? I loved it! You can do that to me anytime you want! But right now I want something else."

With that, Sheila turned her back to me, leaned forward and braced herself against the wall of the shower and spread her legs slightly. I could take the hint and took my erection in hand and slowly parted the lips of her pussy with it. Sheila moaned her approval as I slid forward into her steamy depths! God she felt good! The walls of her pussy seemed to mold themselves around my cock as I penetrated deeper and deeper into her vagina!

I bottomed out and held myself deeply inside Sheila as she moaned and pressed her ass into my crotch. I reached for her tits and slowly massaged them, then rolled her nipples between my finger tips.

"God Tim you feel so good in me! Please ....... fuck me Tim!"

With that as my cue, I took Sheila's hips in each hand and fucked her using long, deep strokes at first. As my arousal began to heighten, our fucking became more frenzied! Sheila began frigging her clit as I drilled her pussy harder and harder! Sheila started to cum with an amazing shudder! Her vagina tensed up and grabbed onto my cock, locking me deeply in her! The feelings were more than I could handle and caused me to lose it also! I came so hard and so much that my balls felt as if they had shriveled up and fell off!

My semen filled her pussy and started to drip out from around our coupling! I wrapped my arms around Sheila and held onto her as legs began to fail her again! She felt as if she had fainted! As I struggled to keep her from falling she regained her composure and stood shakily on her own. As she stood, my deflating cock slipped from her, opening the flood gates of our combined cum juices!

She turned in my arms and we kissed with such intensity that I thought that my lips would be burned by the heat we generated! She moaned in my mouth as we hugged each others as tightly as we could.

We finished bathing and managed to dry each other before adjoining to the bedroom. Sheila opened the covers to one of the queen beds and slid in. As she did, she kept the covers open for me. I stood there for just a moment admiring the view of her naked body waiting for me to join her. She smiled as I slid in next to her and wrapped her in my arms.

"Mmmmmmm, I could really get used to this ......." she moaned.

In five minutes Sheila had maneuvered me on top of her with my erection inside of her again! No foreplay was needed as we were both still very aroused from our love making in the shower! But this time we made love. We made slow, caring, mind blowing love to each other! We must have been at it for more than a half hour; Sheila flowing from one orgasm to the next, and me ascending to a major cum which put us both over the top at the same time!

And before she could say anything I whispered the words that she had been hoping to hear, "........ I think I love you......."

Sheila looked into my eyes and teared just a bit before she kissed me ever so tenderly, "thank you" she whispered, "....... I know I love you ........." she whispered, " ......... I love you Tim ........"

I made to slide off of her but she stopped me, "please, stay on top of me. I love the feel of your body on me and inside of me. Please stay on me for awhile longer..." as she wrapped her legs around me. What could I say? I was still semi-erect and the thought of staying inside of Sheila had caused my cock to harden and lengthen just a bit! She must have felt that as she hugged me tighter, "....... oh Tim ......." as we made love again.

I must have dozed off at some point and had slid off of Sheila. I awoke sometime in the early morning hours to find myself on my back with Sheila's head cradled on my shoulder. One of her legs over my groin; her pussy on my hip. I thought that I could really get used to this as I fell back into an easy, comfortable sleep with my lover in my arms.

I awoke to the faint glow in the sky coming through our hotel room windows. Sheila had pulled the covers of the bed over us sometime during the night but she remained cuddled next to me with one arm over my mid section. I thought back to our love making last night and felt such an upwelling of feelings and emotions towards Sheila that I couldn't help tearing up a bit. She must have sensed something as she woke up at about that time also and must have seen my watery eyes.

"Is something wrong Timmy?"

"No, something is so very right" I replied. "I love you" and I kissed her, "and you love me" and I kissed her again. She smiled and hugged me tightly as she whispered, "yes I do......" as her eyes watered also.

I gently pushed her over onto her back and moved myself onto her, between her open and welcoming legs. As I entered her intimate center, she closed her eyes to savor the moment. We kissed as I bottomed out and held myself deeply within her. We made love again, slowly, intimately, endlessly falling into each other as first she shuddered and hugged me tightly to her as she moaned deeply, with me following seconds later not being able to hold off my orgasm as her pussy tightened its grip on my hard cock!

After the intensity of our lovemaking came down a bit, we showered and dressed and headed out for breakfast. The coffee shop in the hotel was convenient and offered us a quiet booth to talk as well.

"Honey, David and I will be meeting at the safe house later this morning. I want you to stay there with Betty."

"Ok. What are you going to be doing?"

"David and I are going to see about getting Annalisa back."

"Anything I can do?"

"Yeah, keep Betty company and try not to worry. Ok?"

"I'll try."

"And don't you worry about me. I'll be back for you!"

"I love you."

"And I love you too."

She kissed my on my cheek and I kissed her on her lips. We left the coffee shop and checked out of the hotel. With our bags back in the Audi, we made it to the safe house without any further fanfare. As we entered the neighborhood, I noted that everything looked serene and peaceful. I guess like it should. I called David on my cell phone to let him know that we were nearby. He confirmed the safe house's location and told us to come on in.

I parked in the driveway and helped Sheila out of the car. As we entered the home, she and Betty screamed their welcomes to each other and hugged. As they took their welcoming to the living room, David pulled me into the dining room where they had several maps and photos laid out.

The house that they were keeping Annalisa in was located about five or six miles away. I guess they felt that a safe strategy might be to stay right under our noses instead of hiding out somewhere distant, miles away. I suppose that it didn't make much difference where they were. But the home itself was on a large parcel with no hidden approaches. No tree lines or bushes to sneak through. Interestingly enough, no fences either. The home was wide open to view from the street. The grounds were grassed in with the lawn broken up by just the driveway and a utility shed in the back yard. David suspected motion detectors and other devices that would provide an early warning to anyone in the house.

From David's surveillance activities over the past day or so, he figured that there must be at least three bad guys involved in keeping her in their custody. At least they didn't see any more than that coming and going from the house. Infrared scans of the house at night put Annalisa in one of the back bedrooms. It looked as if she may have been drugged as she barely moved from the bed that she was in.

House plans and an infrared scan confirmed that it was a three bedroom affair with the living room and dining room in the front of the house. Bedrooms and kitchen to the rear. Annalisa's bedroom being next to the kitchen which had a back door to it.

"Well Tim, what do you think?"

"Don't know David. If I was back at Recon, we'd prefer the clandestine approach but since that's pretty much out of the question here, then maybe we should do something dumb and try to get away with it."

"What do you mean?"

"Well what happens during the day from time to time that people kind of take for granted?"

"Hmmm.... good question. I don't know?"

"Well, I would expect deliveries for one and salesmen for another. Even the postman might be someone anyone would expect to see from time to time."

"Go on. Sounds interesting."

"Know where we could borrow a post office van and uniform?" I asked.

"Well I just might be able to get my hands on that. What size do you wear?"

With that, my idea to masquerade as a postal deliveryman was put into effect. The idea was to deliver the mail for the neighborhood and then turn into their driveway and go up to the house, pretending that I had a parcel to deliver that required a signature. In the back of my van would be three other guys who be part of the assault team. I would be the diversion while the others would be the rescue team. More back up team players would be waiting about a block away and would hustle on site once they heard the action start up.

Upon my arrival, I would walk up to the front door and attempt to deliver the package. As I was doing so, two of the guys in the van would attempt to go around back without anyone noticing them. Unlikely but we figured that it would be done so quickly that the bad guys might not have the time to react adequately. The third assault team member would provide me with backup once the operation went hard.

The package that I was to deliver would contain a flash-bang grenade. The idea was that it would be triggered once I let go of it. The idea was to give it to one of the guys while I made like I was going to have him sign for it. A two second delay would enable me to duck outside the door quickly before it went off. Hopefully I would catch them off guard.

We didn't have much time to put the plan into action as our deadline to comply with the kidnappers' demands was fast approaching. David commandeered a delivery van and uniform from the closest post office and it was in our hands by 1:30pm. The assault team was assembled and at our location by that time also. After a briefing and a fast weapons check, we were on the road and rolling towards their location by 2:00pm. This was going down quickly with no room for mistakes!

I drove the van up the drive way to the house that they were holding Annalisa captive in. I could see the curtains in the front window rustle as someone must have peaked out to see what it was that had driven up their driveway.

I was dressed in the standard issue post office uniform and made believe that I was rummaging around in the van before I took out the box, armed it, and walked up the sidewalk from the drive way to the front door. Just as I was about to knock on the door, it was opened and I was greeted by a guy with dark glasses on.

I was met by a gruff, "What do you want?"

"Package for delivery" I announced and handed the guy the box before he could say anything. I ducked behind the wall before he could say anything. He turned back into the room to put it down when it went off in his face! The explosion was deafening and the flash would temporarily blind anyone looking anywhere in the vicinity of the action!

I could hear my two team mates in the rear toss in another flash bang in the kitchen, which went off just behind mine! They must have had the fuses fixed specially for this occasion! My back up in the van came barreling out and we had two of the assailants on the ground in the living room while a third backed up towards the bedrooms, firing his handgun blindly! He was blinded and deafened by the blasts and was probably firing randomly!

He kept us hugging the floor in the front room while our team mates in the kitchen crept towards him! The effects of the flash bang grenade were probably starting to wear off so if we were going to do anything, it had to be now!

Catching my backup's attention, I signaled that I was going to takeout the third guy. He waved his understanding and made to toss a handgun in my direction. But I nixed that idea. Before he could say anything, I got up in a crouch and being that I was within 10 feet of the guy, I launched myself at his midsection trying to knock his handgun out of his hand at the same time! If anything, I managed to deflect his next shot as it punched a hole in the ceiling! Luckily for me, we landed hard on his back and knocked his head on the hard floor in the process! It must have dazed him temporarily which enabled our two team mates from the kitchen to pounce on him and immobilize him!

As the smoke cleared and the ringing in my ears toned down to a dull roar, I counted noses and saw that we were all ok but the three bad guys were down with plastic ties around their wrists. My two team mates from the kitchen then began a room by room sweep to make sure that there weren't any other unfriendlies in the house. The search was in progress as I turned to the effort to free Annalisa.

I entered Annalisa's bedroom and discovered that she was still half out of it. Her hands had been handcuffed and her ankles duct taped together. A gag had been placed in her mouth probably in an attempt to keep her quiet.

As I removed the gag, her eyes opened. I must have startled her as I could read the disorientation and panic in her eyes.

"Hey, you're going to be alright. The calvary has arrived." I chuckled as I removed her gag.

"There, that should make you a little more comfortable while I work on the rest of this stuff." I told her as I started to remove the tape around her ankles.

No sooner had I started to work the edge of the tape loose, when I heard a shotgun boom in the front of the house! I grabbed Annalisa and hauled her across the bed and onto the floor! She was screaming in my ear as I heard rounds hitting the walls around us! Gun play erupted as I crawled over Annalisa to shield her body from whatever was flying around us!

The fight ended as quickly as it started! As the dust began to settle, one of my team mates stuck his head in the bedroom, "everyone ok in here?" he called out.

"Yeah I think so." I replied. "What happened?"

"Bad guy number four."

I looked at Annalisa. Her eyes were wide open but it looked as if she was holding it together.

"Everything in working order?" I asked her.

"I think so," she nodded head.

Then I tried to get up and passed out.......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't ask me what happened cause I don't remember much. I recall voices yelling excitedly then hands lifting me. But then nothing. I felt as if I was drifting in a dark fog endlessly. It seemed as if I was floating in space with no perception of where I was. No light, no sound, no feelings.

Then gradually waking up in a hospital room, laying on my side, with two IV's stuck in my arm and hand. My body didn't feel right. I tried to move which caused pain to shoot up and down my body. The room was out of focus for awhile but as the fog cleared I saw two people sitting next to my bed. I couldn't make out who they were.

"Shit what happened?" I croaked. One of the shapes got up right away and sprinted out of the door!

"Tim!" The other person came into focus as she moved quickly to the side of my bed to take a hold of my hand. It was Sheila.

"I was so worried! They told me you were shot and I didn't know what to do!" she cried, tears falling from her eyes. "But the doctors say that you're going to be ok." With that she leaned over and kissed me.

The doctor chose that moment to walk into the room followed by Annalisa. She must have been the other person sitting with Sheila.

"How are you feeling Sergeant Culver?" the doctor asked as he felt my pulse and checked my vitals.