Serious as a Heart Attack Ch. 02

Story Info
Mark and Mary visit with Tony again and again.
9.5k words
3.76
14.9k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The chapters are written in chronological order. For a better understanding of the characters and their mindsets I would recommend reading the chapters in order of publication.

The comments received about chapter 1 were welcomed and ranged from highly complementary to very negative. I can only say I write for myself with the hope of pleasing others. If you are not pleased with my works then please stop reading what I write.

I felt that by definition (Married extramarital fun; swinging, sharing and more.) it was appropriate for this story to be placed in the "Loving Wives" genre.

WARNING - I consider this story to be a wife sharing/voyeur story with some cuckold elements thrown in. If you do not approve of stories of this nature please use your time to read the many other quality stories found on this site.

As always constructive comments are welcome.

As I started writing Chapter 2 it went in a whole different direction than I had originally envisioned. Hope you enjoy.

***

When we finally arrived home I had to wake Mary up from her nap. She was a little groggy and once she focused on me she said, "I am sorry for some of the things I said at the end. They were hurtful. It wasn't just you, I had to go along with everything and ultimately I had the final say as to what did or did not happen."

I just said, "Apology accepted as long as you accept mine to you."

She smiled and said, "Accepted, but not sure what you are apologizing for you are not the one who slept with someone outside the marriage, I did."

"You did with my encouragement and acceptance. Let us just move on from the apologies and we will talk about what happened later." I responded.

Mary nodded her head yes and then said, "I'm still exhausted and going to lay down upstairs, do you want to join me?"

"Not right now sweetheart, maybe up later. I have some things for work I have to look at. Rest well."

I watched her go upstairs to the master bedroom and as I heard to door shut I pulled out my recorder to listen to what was said during their goodbye session.

I went into my downstairs office and poured myself a Gentleman Jack neat. I figured I might need it based on what I might hear on the recording. I put in my Air Pods and before I started the tape I thought to myself, do I really want to listen to them have sex? Did I really want to hear what they might say about me and to each other? I also felt somewhat guilty of recording them without them knowing but in the end my curiosity won out and I started the tape.

The first thing I heard was the door opening and Mary giggling. Not sure why but she was in an all out belly laugh giggle. She then said, "Stop it, stop tickling me or I will wet my pants."

Tony responded, "Based on my touching you at breakfast you had already wet your pants before I started tickling you."

"You are bad, and besides a different kind of wetness." Mary replied.

Tony let out a big sigh and then told Mary in a forceful tone, "Get naked now!"

I heard Mary say, "Yes sir'" and then heard a belt being undone, a zipper being pulled down and then some rustling of clothes. Mary then said, "I'm naked, now what?"

Tony then ordered, "Get over here and undress me."

Mary again responded, "Yes sir." More belts being undone and zippers pulled down and rustling of clothes.

Tony then said, "Suck my dick!"

"Yesssssss sir, it will be my pleasure." Mary replied. All I could here after that was some moans from Tony and slurping sounds from Mary.

Finally after about 5 minutes of blowjob sound affects Tony said, "I'm close, tilt your head back I want to paint your face and chest again with my cum."

I could picture them in my mind him standing her on her knees with her mouth open awaiting her reward. I could hear Tony jacking his cock fast and then I heard him grown and say, "Here it comes." I could hear Mary cough once and then heard her say, "Damn you come so much, it's all over me. I need another shower."

Tony said, "Not before I return the favor and eat your pussy."

Mary just responded, "What are you waiting for big boy here it is, come and get it." I heard what sounded like the two of them getting on the bed.

She had a major climax a few minutes later followed by sounds of the two of them mating. I had a hard on and started masturbating listening to their moans, groans, oh shits, fuck me and hearing the head board hit the wall. Based on the other night I had an easy time of visualizing what was happening and finally shot my first load of the weekend. I just realized I never got off at the condo. Finally the two of them announced their climaxes and then all I heard was heavy panting.

Only about 30 minutes had past up to that point and Mary finally spoke, and asked Tony, "Take a shower with me?"

Tony said, "Sure be there shortly."

For the next 15-20 minutes all I heard was water running and indistinct chatter. As hard as I tried I couldn't make out what was said.

Once the water was turned off I started to make out some of the conversation. They were both in the bathroom and the echo effect allowed me to hear some of what was said.

Tony asked Mary, "Mark is a great guy but I am surprised he is okay with all this. He appears to be a man's man that wouldn't share his wife with someone. Will you guys be okay after this weekend?"

I was curious what Mary's reply would be.

"First of all Mark is a man's man. Second of all he is okay with this because he knows it makes me happy. He is, as I am, secure in our relationship. We are soul mates. The bottom line is we love each other so to answer your question, we will be okay."

Tony then said, "Why me?"

Mary giggled a little and said, "Right place at the right time I guess." She then went on to say, "You were a gentleman and didn't try anything inappropriate, but the biggest reason you were selected was because you are so much like him when he was your age. Same height, build, same color hair and eyes and even personality and sense of humor. We had a natural chemistry. All that made us feel comfortable with you. Therefore you were the lucky guy."

"I am a lucky guy. Do you think I can get lucky again before I have to go?"

I could hear Mary laugh and then say, "As long as you do me doggy and do it hard and deep and this time shot in me not on me."

Tony laughed and said, "Your wish is my command, assume the position"

I could hear more movement on the bed, then a loud moan and an "Oh shit" from Mary. I then heard rhythmic hard slapping of body's coming together. Every now and then I heard a hard slap on her ass. Mary said, "Don't hold back we don't have much time. Mark will be back soon."

Within 10 minutes they were both climaxing. Tony was saying, "Take it, take it deep, I'm coming."

Mary was panting deep breaths as she was finishing her cum and I heard her collapse on the bed. She then said, "Tony you need to get going I don't want you to be here when Mark gets back. Plus I need another shower."

I guess Mary wasn't lying when she said they did it twice. Tony was quite the stud coming 7 times by my count within 18 hours. Oh, to be twenty years younger again. For that matter I would like to have just one more long lasting hard on that would allow me to give Mary the fucking she deserves.

Tony replied, "No problem as it is, I need to hurry to catch my flight, should I call or text you about getting together next month?"

"Text me first and will let you know if this will happen again. It will be up to Mark. Nothing will happen without his okay."

Tony just said, "I understand."

I then heard Mary say, "Give me a kiss to remember you by."

I heard some quite moans from both of them and was wondering what their hands were doing when they broke the kiss and Mary let out a big sigh and said, "You must really want me to remember you."

Tony said, "I do, I really do. I want to see you again."

Mary just said, "We will see, text me. Now go before you miss your flight and Mark gets here.

After he left I then heard the shower running then stop. A quick one just to clean the lady parts I suspect. I could then here her rushing around I suspect packing. The next sound was me arriving.

It was a relief not hearing anything negative about me during their recorded conversation. I ended up crawling into bed around midnight and found Mary sound asleep. I figured we would talk in the morning.

I woke up around nine to find the bed empty. I went downstairs and no Mary. I texted her and she responded she was on a run and would be back soon and we would talk then.

When she walked in she looked refreshed and energized. I poured her a cup of coffee and as she sipped I could tell she was formalizing her words. When she looked at me she said directly to me, "I really enjoyed this past weekend with Tony and would like to see him again as long as you approve."

I responded, "That is really an unfair request. You are putting me in a no win situation. If I say no based on what you just said I will disappoint you. If I say yes you get fucked by another man, again. I am not sure I could handle that right now."

Mary looked at me with her deep in thought look, not smiling and not frowning, no emotion at all. She finally spoke, "I thought long and hard about what happened this weekend on my run this morning. I didn't realize how much I missed body to body hard fucking intercourse until I was with Tony. I'm not saying I need it every day but once a month sounds like a good compromise."

I asked, "So is this a done deal no matter what I say and you are just asking as a formality. In the café yesterday it sounded like the two of you had already made plans so why do you need me to agree?"

"I told him as he was leaving yesterday that nothing will happen in the future without your approval." That was true based on what I heard on the recording. She went on to say, "At least think about it we have a month to decide. For that matter I might change my mind as I come off the high form this weekend." She then excused herself to go shower.

I sat there at the kitchen table drinking my coffee thinking about all that had happened over the last few days. A couple of things I was certain about. I still loved my wife deeply, I was not jealous of what happened in fact thinking about it gave me an erection, I want her to be happy and being intimate with Tony makes her happy. All positives, the only negatives were the uncertainty of what might happen in the future. Could she fall in love with Tony and leave me. I didn't think so but who truly knows. Could this lead to more indiscretions on her part, would she want other men to satisfy her. Again I would not think so but who knows if we decide to go down this path. This decision will take some time I'm afraid.

The topic wasn't brought up again all week until the weekend. We went out with some friends Friday night had a great dinner with a couple of bottles of wine. We then went dancing at a nearby club. Mary ordered a couple of Long Island Ice teas. I knew then I was in for an interesting evening. We were both pretty intoxicated as our driver dropped us off at our home.

As we entered the bedroom Mary kissed me deeply and said, "I need you now." I unzipped her dress letting it fall to the floor. I then pushed her back onto the bed grabbed her panties at her hips and pulled them down over her raised up butt leaving me to look at her moist pussy lips. I immediately started my feast and she came quickly but begged me to keep going but to be gentle as she was very sensitive. I did as asked.

By the time she came a second time she had me stop as she was too sensitive for me to continue. I was looking up from between her legs and notice a faraway look on her face as she continued to pant from her most recent release. I asked her, "Are you thinking about Tony?"

She answered, "I'm sorry honey, but yes I am. I was thinking how nice it would be if he was here to fuck me right now."

"Do you want me to get you a toy?"

"No toys. I really want you to make love to me. I know it hurts you when I say that but it is my wish."

I was rock hard so I said, "I can try again and see what happens." I then crawled up her body and placed my cock at her entrance and slowly started to penetrate her very wet pussy. I got about half my cock in when Mary moaned and I immediately lost my erection. This was the first time since the heart attack that was able to penetrate her at all. Short lived but both of us were excited that maybe there was hope for us. I pulled out and sat up as Mary reached down and started to stroke me back to hardness a mission she soon accomplished. About 5 minutes later I came all over her stomach and chest.

After that night talking about her being intimate with Tony became a regular part of our foreplay. I would get hard and able to penetrate her even if it was for a short time when I visualized them together mating. We were back doing it 3-4 times a week.

After one of our sessions during our third week back I asked Mary if she had heard from Tony recently. Mary said, "Yes I have, in fact we text almost every day."

"Really" I said. "Should I be concerned?"

"There is nothing to be concerned about, mainly small talk about work etc. You are welcomed to read them if you like."

"Maybe I will."

Mary then asked, "Have you made a decision about next weekend? Tony was asking if he will be staying with us or does he have to book a room. Also he needs to know if he should fly back Friday or make his reservations for return on Sunday."

I thought for a few minutes but I already knew my answer. It seemed to me that talking about and visualizing Mary with Tony was helping me, or should I say us, in my problem in sustaining an erection. So I looked at her and said, "Text him he can stay with us and to book a flight for Sunday."

A big smile went across her face, but quickly faded and she asked, "Are you sure?"

I said, "Yes I am sure but if you don't want to we don't have to."

Mary's smile was back and said, "I want to I will text him right now."

Our plans were made. Mary was in a good, almost giddy mood all week. She went out for a spa treatment Friday morning and did some shopping, I wondered if she got another Brazilian done. We left town around one planning on arriving around four. Tony had appointments that would keep him busy to around five so we had a little time in the room to freshen up and decide what to do. We couldn't spend the whole time in bed.

About quarter after five Tony showed up. I greeted him with a handshake which he accepted gratefully I suspect he was a little concerned based on how everything ended the last time. He scanned the room and asked, "Where is Mary?"

"She is in the bathroom making herself beautiful for you."

I heard Mary behind me say, "Beautiful for the both of you." Mary went to Tony gave him a big hug and a peck on the cheek and said, "It is great to see you again."

Tony replied, "Great to see you too. I have been looking forward to this all month."

Mary teased him by asking, "Looking forward to what?"

Tony looked a little uneasy as he glanced at me and then back to her and said, "Seeing the two of you."

Mary then said to him, "Go clean up. We have reservations at seven at DiNardo's. They supposedly have the best steaks in town and I want to make sure the two of you are well nourished for this weekend's activities. Can I get you a drink to start off with?"

Tony said, "A drink sounds lovely. There is an opened bottle of scotch on the bar. Make it on the rocks please."

Mary just said, "Yes sir."

Tony went into the spare room to cleanup and change. We heard the shower start and Mary then took his drink into the bathroom with him and closed the door. A few minutes later she came out a little flushed and smiled at me and just said, "I wanted to give him a proper greeting with just the two of us."

We caught our ride to the restaurant, the two of them in the back me in the front. They were setting very close to each other. We had a great dinner with equally great conversation. We shared two bottles of a great Cabernet so were feeling little pain as we left. I did notice that Tony and Mary were taking every opportunity to touch each other even holding hands on the way to the car. The car took us to a dance club that catered to an older crowd. The cover band played old rock and roll and a good number of songs to slow dance to.

We were seated in a booth off to one side of the stage Mary was between us. We ordered drinks, Tony ordered a Johnny Walker Black on the rocks, I had a Gentleman Jack neat with a water back and Mary had her Long Island Ice Tea. Between the two of us we kept Mary on the dance floor. We definitely didn't miss any slow ones so we could hold her body against us. After our second round of drinks and I looked at Mary and she had that crazy cat look in her eyes. One that a cat gets just before it pounces on something. I took her on the dance floor and whispered in her ear, "Are you ready to go back to the condo so you can spend some time with Tony?"

"I'm so ready, can we go now?" She asked with a little desperation in her voice.

Between the alcohol and all the dancing and touching she was primed and ready to go so I asked her, "What do you want Tony to do?"

She looked into my eyes and without blinking said, "I want him to fuck me, no I need him to fuck me as I suck your cock."

The second part of that surprised me so I led her off the dance. I said to him, "Mary is ready to go back to the condo; I will settle up and meet you out front."

They walked out with his arm around her and her head on his shoulder. I called for an Uber and then looked too flagged down our waitress to pay. It seems when you don't want them they are always bugging you but when you need them they can't be found. Finally I paid and walked out front but didn't see them at first. A driver stepped out of his car and waved me over. Mary and Tony were already in the car in the backseat making out like teenagers. I got in and off we went.

The driver looked at me and said, "Your friends are really into each other."

I just said, "That is my brother and his girlfriend and they haven't seen each in a month."

"Oh that explains it." The driver said.

We soon arrived back at the condo, luckily before they mated in the backseat. We got out I tipped the driver a little extra. By the time I turned around they were at the elevator making out with Tony's foot holding the door open waiting for me. They were kissing and fondling each other all the way to the room. Once in the room the two of them headed for the couch. I just let the two of them get reacquainted as I watched from the chair as they frantically stripped each other.

As before Mary gave him oral first until he shot his load which only took a minute or so. Tony then proceeded to eat her to a couple of orgasms which also only took a few minutes. After they caught their breath Tony reached out to Mary and led her to the master bedroom with Mary looking over her shoulder at me signaling for me to follow. When we arrived Mary came up to me and started undressing me. As she was removing my pants she went to her knees and starting sucking my cock to full hardness. I looked over at Tony and he was setting on the bed stroking his already hard again cock.

I was close but didn't want to come yet so I lifted her from her knees turned her around to face Tony. I squeezed each breast pinching her hard as diamond nipples as she was reaching behind her to stroke my cock. I moved my hand down to her pussy and she was soaking. I rubbed her clit in a way I know she likes and brought her to an edge of her orgasm. All this time Tony was watching us as we were watching him. I stopped touching her clit and whispered in her ear, "Go to him, fuck him, I want to watch." A shiver went through her body as I said that. I then let go of her and gave a slight nudge towards Tony.