Serita

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't miss any, baby," she taunted, reaching back and pulling her lush cheeks apart. He laughed and pushed his face between the lusty loaves and licked up the musky crack to the traces of coke remaining on her glistening skin. "Waste not want not...remember?" She laughed, trembling as he licked her asshole for good measure. He laughed and slapped her cheeks again then dug his fingers into the pliant loaves of flesh.

He moved his mouth down and licked their coupled genitals. He wasn't bashful in the slightest. Serita chuckled to herself when she felt Chano's tongue. Sometimes she wondered about Tito and Chano, she thought...the way they loved fucking and sucking each other. It was hot watching them, though. Watching them sixty-nine...or their greasy cocks sliding in and out of each others ass-holes...god damn. She remembered the first time she watched them sixty-nine each other...fuck...they held each others cum in their mouths then leaned over her and let the cum dribble out into hers. That had been so fucking hot...she shivered just thinking about it. And, right here and now, things seemed to be getting just as hot. Their mood was beginning to get serious. The laughing had stopped. The teasing had stopped. Their mood had moved from raunchy to nasty, a subtle yet very important difference to the freaks of the world.

Chano breathed deeply, inhaling the scent of her sex and licked away the sticky juices that dripped down onto Tito's swollen nuts. His tongue moved up and he teased Serita's pussy with just the tip. He gripped her cheeks and pulled them wide open, lapping away at her juicy cunt, gently biting her puffy vaginal lips before his mouth moved straight up the crack of her ass to suck her asshole. Serita groaned as he swirled the tip around the crinkly ring and squealed as he plunged his thick tongue deep into her shit hole. Her breathing was little more than a series of hisses as he began fucking her with his wet tongue. Mother-fucker, that felt good. Her body was tingling all over. She looked down at Tito's sweaty face. He was happy. He was fucking wasn't he? And she was happy...he was fucking her. She ground her hips down, rocking her hips back and forth. She squeezed his cock tightly and grinned at the soft moan it induced.

"You like it, Baby? You like my pussy squeezing your bid dick? Well this bitch's pussy loves your cock. Hit it harder baby...fuck it." Suddenly, she felt Chano's mouth leave her ass. The thick head of his cock quickly replaced it. With an agonizing slowness, he pushed the tip of his cock against her tight sphincter, applying a steady pressure until the huge tip popped passed the taut muscle into her bowels. A rush of pain swept over her body for an instant but quickly diminished into pure pleasure. She was used to getting her ass fucked by these two...so much so she had begun to crave it.

It didn't take long for her to get them all synchronized. She was meeting both pounding cocks, rolling her hips at just the right moment so perfectly it was as if it had been choreographed. The sensations were building up inside her body like a smoldering fire ready to explode into flames. She could feel both cocks rubbing together inside her body, a thin membrane keeping the two apart, her clenching muscles keeping the two together. Chano moved his body up higher, planting both feet on the mattress and lifted his weight off her hips. He slowly lowered his sweaty chest until it was lightly pressed against her back. He had mounted her, like a bitch in heat, allowing him freedom to move his hips wildly, churn his cock inside her bowels and stir her insides with faster and faster strokes. She gasped when he leaned forward and clamped his teeth around her neck, biting her roughly like a wild animal...a lust crazed wild animal.

Neither brother would be undone, their two cocks seemed to be vying for first place in the World Fucking Cup. Tito lifted his hips up and drove his cock into her cunt so deeply she could feel him inside her throat. Then suddenly, he began pumping his engorged cock in her cunt like an machine gun ripping off rounds into its prey. The only way she could keep any semblance of rhythm at all, was to remain still, letting them hammer her body in their own frantic pace. The sound they made were a cacophony of grunts and groans, streams of vile words and the slapping of flesh. Suddenly, Chano stopped and pulled his throbbing cock from Serita's ass. "Move the fuck over, Bro," he shouted. Serita was instantly confused, wondering why on earth Chano stopped fucking her needy ass. His next move made it perfectly clear. Serita was stunned as Chano slammed his cock alongside Tito's massive member, thrusting as deep as he could. It was incredible...she could only let out a long eerie whine in response to its brutality.

"Yessssssssssssssss," growled Tito. "Let's double fuck this bitch," he shouted. He hardly missed a beat as his brother's cock began to pump in unison along side his own gnarly pecker. Serita felt as though she was being ripped in half. She screamed again and again as they pounded their cocks in and out of her cunt. Then it hit.

She couldn't control herself...it was as if she was possessed by some demon. She shook and trembled, squealing in pain...screaming in pleasure...clawing and biting and slapping her body against them as if in a seizure. And when she felt their raging cocks began to throb, begin to spew their potent ball juice into her womb, she blacked out. So fierce was her climax, her body shut down from emotional overload. It was only for a brief moment however, and when she regained her consciousness, they were still fucking her wildly...still pouring hot cum into her body. Finally it ended.

They were exhausted, collapsing on each other to spell their tired bodies and minds...a brief respite from their surreal dance on the edge of darkness. They slowly began to move and begin to untangle their sweaty bodies. Serita finally managed to crawl out of bed. She searched for a cigarette and quickly lit one up. She sat on the edge of the bed, smiling at Chano and Tito, enjoying her smoke, something she wouldn't dare do at home. She really didn't know what to do or say. As kinky as the two boys were, this was a first...a good one, but definitely not your usual fuck.

Cum was dripping out of her pussy...two huge loads have a way of filling your pussy to overflowing. Her nipples were still taut and remnants of her orgasm lingered behind and flickered across her body. She twisted her body and leaned over and gently licked Chano's cock, tasting her pussy and his sweet cum. Fuck, she thought, as his cock twitched and began to swell. She raised back up and stared at him. "You're kidding, aren't you?" she asked laughingly. He just laughed and leaned over and took a pinch of snow and sprinkled it over the head of his cock.

"I think you'll need this," he teased, a wicked grin spreading over his face. She took a long puff and put the cigarette out. She leaned over and licked the magic from the head of his cock before sucking his swelling meat into her mouth. She couldn't believe her own body...the tingling that instantly began when she felt his sticky cock slide down her throat. She was such a slut. As she reached out to grab Tito's flaccid member, she wondered how it would feel to have both of them in her ass at the same time.

.........................

For the next four hours, they fucked her in every hole she had. She was virtually covered in cum when they finally finished and every part of her body ached. She would have been lying if she said she didn't want it to end...well sort of. She realized it was getting late and hurried through her shower. The warm water felt good on her skin. She wished she had more time, but she had to get dressed and back home before her husband arrived. She toweled off quickly and fished around in her bag for her underwear. She barely heard them hit the floor. Her hand trembled as she reached down to pick up the tube of gel and the small rubber disk. How the fuck could she have forgotten to put it on. Oh my God, she thought. What the hell was she going to do?

.........................

The Reverend had delivered his sermon with a fervor that he hadn't mustered in quite some time. The congregation sensed something had lifted the tired man's spirits. But what ever it was, they were grateful. He wasn't the same after his wife had died. Not even his knew bride seemed to be able to lift him out of his sorrow. Suddenly, he was back to his own flamboyant self. The Sunday dinners that had been a ritual were suddenly revived and the house bustled like it had so many times before. It had been a long time since the whole family had gotten together around the dinner table. Everyone seemed to be in good spirits and the old man walked around like the Cheshire Cat.

Of course he had to chastise his own sons and daughters for missing far to many Sundays in church. Everyone was starving and hoped his blessing wouldn't be one of his marathons that praised God for everything and anything in the universe. As was his custom, he stood and cleared his throat. His face lacked the solemn expression they were used to as he took his wife's hand in his own and looked at her adoringly.

Everyone had wondered why he had gotten remarried at his age. He already had four grown children, the big house paid for and a comfortable retirement on the horizon. Both of his girls were married to fine men and had already given him five grandchildren. His boys had gone into business together and were doing quite well. He wasn't quite sure what they did to earn all that money...some sort of day trading they told him. Sure she was a lot younger and he was aware of the snickering behind his back. But he loved her and she loved him.

You could see his pride swell as he began to speak. He had been blessed once again. His loving wife was expecting...twins no less. This would stop all the snickering...now wouldn't it. His family and the few friends he had invited to his home praised the Lord and gathered around the couple in celebration. The women gushed and giggled around Serita while the men winked and nodded at the old man...each delivering the perfunctory slap on the back to the lucky dog. Chano and Tito hugged their father and teased him like all sons do. And, they all roared when Chano laughingly warned his father, in a low whisper designed to protect the virtuous ears of the women folk, not to wear his poor step mother out. The Reverend growled at the rather risque remark and cocked his eyebrow to note his displeasure, while barely able to restrain the cocky smile that threatened to spread across his beaming face. All in all, it was a great day, but no one there realized how true it was that the Lord worked in mysterious ways.

12